UniFocus Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (44)

UniFocus Hakkında

UniFocus technology offers best-in-class workforce management tools that empower managers to make smarter, faster decisions.

UniFocus hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Ease of use, very simple to navigate - changes can be made easily.

Eksileri:

Can’t think of any dislikes. Just looking to spend more time on the site to take advantage of all of the tools that the program offers.

UniFocus puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

UniFocus, Capterra'daki 44 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (44)

Sıralama kriteri

Daha önce UniFocus ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (44)

Nikki
ABD dahilindeki Assistant General Manager

Meets all of our needs

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The system is much easier to use than our previous system. It has better reporting, and easier for employees to understand their time, and see their shifts, corrections, etc.

Artılar:

Ease of manager's entering schedules, correcting any employee clock in errors and reporting. The reporting and forecasting tools are an important part of our day to day operations, and allows our managers to easily schedule according to anticipated business levels.

Eksileri:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I wish I didn't have to go in and out of the tabs/screens so often. I wish they would retain all functionality (keep the gear on the screen) so once you correct something, you don't have to go completely out of the tab, and then reopen it in order to export time.

Linda

Overall, a good product

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Support helps on day to day issues, but not as great on the bigger issues. I'm just a local user and the admin for my property - our Corporate office deals with the issues. Many things to like about Unifocus but not being able to get rid of old employees is an ongoing annoyance. We've given up on trying to fix it.

Artılar:

I like the fact that this software can ensure we never pay less than minimum wage for a tipped employee. I like the fact that we set a rule for holiday pay and the software is able to execute that properly. I like the AUDIT tab so we can see who is touching the timecard and the Job Summary tab

Eksileri:

The reporting feature is less than ideal because the system can't deal with employees having multiple jobs in multiple companies. When we terminate people from the system, mysteriously, they pop back up onto the system. This is the worst problem with Unifocus.

2 yıl önce

Thank you Linda for your response. We would definitely like the opportunity to discuss your comment regarding employees with multiple jobs. This may be easily remedied. Employees should be deactivated through your interface. Again, please contact us at [email protected] as we can get this issue corrected.

Anissia

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Needs improvement

2,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

Not a fan of the software. The software is not the most intuitive.

Eksileri:

Not a fan of the software. It is not sync with ADP. The benefit calculations for PTO aren't available. Specialized reports are not easily avail.

2 yıl önce

Anissia, thank you for taking the time to respond. We strive to provide the best solutions for our partners. We interface well with other systems and would like to discuss your benefits issue and specialized reports. We have a large library of reports that may accommodate. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help find a solution for you promptly.

RodNey
ABD dahilindeki Assistant General Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Solid platform for time management

Artılar:

Time clocks and labor management synergy

Eksileri:

Many of the reports are very difficult to use for the purpose we need them to be used for.

2 yıl önce

RodNey, thank you for your review. We would like to review the reports with you. Also, the Labor Dashboard is dynamic and may suit your needs as well. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will review our reporting options with you.

Elizabeth
ABD dahilindeki Director of Security

Easy breezy

Artılar:

I have been doing payroll for a team of 20+ for just about 5 years. The UniFocus program is very easy to use. I use it daily and have never come across any major issues. If I am on the go and quickly need to view something, I use the UniFocus app, which is convenient. It tells me who is on shift and allows to me approve requests for time off.

Eksileri:

The one thing I don’t like about the UniFocus app is the inability to change the type of time off my employee wants to use. For example, I had an associate input a time off request for 8 hours of personal time, however, they had 0 hours left. On a computer it is easy to swap that to a vacation day or floating holiday, but I cannot complete this function on the app.

Edith
ABD dahilindeki Accounting Manager
Restoranlar, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1+ yıl
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Reports are great unsure about our company's effectiveness using it.

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I don't have any decision making power on this but for us, it seems silly to have ADP and Unifocus instead of just having one.

Artılar:

I run reports on hourly vs salary for weekly report. I like being able to switch between platforms with very little easy and/or change a parameter with ease.

Eksileri:

Does not keep track of PTO anymore through Unifocus. It was never correct.

2 yıl önce

Hello Edith and thank you for your review. Please contact us at [email protected] as we would like to discuss your PTO balances and would also like to discuss your reporting to ensure that information is delivered to assist in your tasks.

Claudia
ABD dahilindeki Director of Human Resources

Great labor management tool

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very satisfied with the software.

Artılar:

I like the labor management tools that are available on a daily basis. It is a very easy program to use and understand. The forecasting and integration with our other systems is seamless.

Eksileri:

Fixing the issue of UniFocus, Snag and DDHP not being able to communicate properly when an employee is not removed in a timely fashion. If an employee is still scheduled in UF after an employee is termed.

Maria
ABD dahilindeki Director of Front Office

Unifocus

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall I am satisfied with the product, I believe the web base format could be more user friendly

Artılar:

Allows us to run reports in order to be cost-efficient with our staffing

Eksileri:

The Web base option for scheduling can not be used from an iPhone and it needs to run from internet explorer

Garrett
ABD dahilindeki General Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Most Things Work Well.....

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It works well in interfacing with our other programs

Artılar:

Ease of use, very simple to navigate - changes can be made easily

Eksileri:

The app is very poor, very quirky, almost always have to re-enter credentials before proceeding - the whole thing needs to be re-engineered

Jennifer
ABD dahilindeki AGM

Cost Effective

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall it is a very user friendly and not time consuming.

Artılar:

It is very user friendly. The way I can upload/export, all the information into our company's database.

Eksileri:

The reports on forecasting. That is only because I have not been properly trained.

Jean
Kanada dahilindeki Chief Steward

Bring Back Shift View

Artılar:

Shift view in the past was an awesome time saver which unfortunately has been removed with the new upgrades, bring it back. Make the setup so it fits on one screen please

Eksileri:

Since the upgrade staff and shift do not fit on one screen. BRING BACK SHIFT VIEW, this is how I set up the week, then fill the shift. The upgrade has somehow managed to make this a longer process then it once was. Bring back the binocular view, so I can set a colleague up for the entire week. Old setup was much faster.

2 yıl önce

Thank you for your review and comments. The binocular view is available in the dropdown when you right click on the employee name. You can also add and drop shifts when you select the open shifts field on the day you want to schedule. Please reach out to this reply and I will be most happy to schedule a session to show you the options as they are built in version 10. -Regards Eddie Hartmann [email protected]

Duane
ABD dahilindeki Assistant Director of Aquatics
Ağırlama, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan

Good Scheduling Software

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I am very pleased with our experience with Unifocus compared to other scheduling apps. I am happy that we have a scheduling software that works well for what we need it to do, it would just be nice if they could work out to the two things mentioned above.

Artılar:

I like that this software makes it easy for businesses with large staffing numbers. It make it much easier to create a schedule that has to be so different across each day.

Eksileri:

Long loading times and clunky point tracking system make using it some days stressful.

Marie
ABD dahilindeki Athletic Director
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 51-200 Çalışan

UniFocus

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I'm neutral, I have not had the opportunity to try other programs because this is what my employer uses.

Artılar:

It is easy to use for logging my employees time and attendance

Eksileri:

There are many features that are difficult to use, for example, if I am trying to apply schedules for each employee, when you have 25 plus employees with changing schedules , the program tends to be a lot of work to complete.

Stephanie
ABD dahilindeki Spa Director

Easy to use

Artılar:

I like Unifocus overall. It has so many features and they are user friendly, which is important to me.

Eksileri:

There are so many things available that it can be overwhelming. The training course that I attended recently helped though.

Joe
ABD dahilindeki Golf Ops Manager
Ağırlama, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Unifocus review

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Effortless management dealing with scheduling.

Artılar:

Easy to view scheduling and time punches.

Eksileri:

Layout is organized very well. Maybe it could show who was scheduled and has not clocked in for their shift and keep track of who was late/ no shows.

tamas
ABD dahilindeki Executive Sous Chef
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good product in some areas, in some other areas it does not translate well to my field

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall it is a good payroll tracking software in my opinion. I only use it for that feature. I cant really opinionate on the rest of the features.

Artılar:

Its easy to use, convenient to track payroll,

Eksileri:

I wish the mobile version would have full functionality

Malu

no service

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: no answer on support questions by text, email or phone message

Artılar:

the simplicity of it and its easy to use

Eksileri:

the system its all good, if it works correctly

ABD dahilindeki Executive Chef
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 51-200 Çalışan

My Opinion

Yorumlar: going well

Artılar:

i can log in from anywhere, can be helpful on a day off

Eksileri:

hard to correct times at times, would like better reporting to be done

Magdalena
Bermuda dahilindeki Director of Accounting

Good product overall

Artılar:

The product is certainly very useful and helps forecast payroll more accurately.

Eksileri:

The system is not always "intuitional" and at times it can be too complicated. I wish certain functions could be automated, e.g. adding new position to labor structure and then to the budget lines too. Reporting could be improved as well - I really miss ability to create my own reports. Some reports contain a lot of data but you only need part of them. Step-by-step manual could be useful too.

Grant
ABD dahilindeki Executive Chef
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan

Grant Baker Unifocus Review

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great system. Easy to use.

Artılar:

The ability to copy and paste schedules.

Eksileri:

I wish messaging employees was a little easier.

Zachary
ABD dahilindeki Tower Manager
Ağırlama, 11-50 Çalışan

Great Software

Yorumlar: Great experience

Artılar:

I like that this product is easy to use.

Eksileri:

There is nothing that I do not like about this product.

aja
ABD dahilindeki outlet manager

Everyday Use

Artılar:

It helps with forecasting and recording the punches'

Eksileri:

There is nothing that I don't like about the software

Greg
ABD dahilindeki General Manager Revue & Garrison

Excellent system

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: When used properly Watson is a huge time saver for department head and assistant managers as it does much of the schedule writing for them.

Artılar:

I really appreciate the ease of use and intuitive UI. It really has the flexibility to accomplish whatever you might need to do and has the ability to really understand real world scheduling.

Eksileri:

The training program is a little dense and could be better tiered out. It's a big system to try to teach in one sitting.

Jodie
ABD dahilindeki Engineering Coordinator
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1+ yıl

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Auto schedule based on availability is awesome

Artılar:

Ease of use, easily schedule staff based on entered availability

Eksileri:

I have not yet found anything that I do not like

June
Kanada dahilindeki Paymaster
Ağırlama, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy to use and very productive tool/ application.

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very helpful experience. It gives the user to forecast and budget as per level of capacity.

Artılar:

The application is very important tool for our forecasting and budgeting.

Eksileri:

Accurate database should be always maintained to the full especially we are using job title as main code. No more number code.