15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Salesforce Backup Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,9 (75)

Salesforce Backup Hakkında

Salesforce verileri koruması için kurumsal düzeyde yedekleme ve kurtarma çözümü.

Salesforce Backup hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Easy to use, good value, good backup for our company.

Eksileri:

The criteria in the search engine are limited.

Salesforce Backup puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Salesforce Backup, Capterra'daki 75 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,9 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Salesforce Backup ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (75)

Kanada dahilindeki SEO Consultant
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

CloudAlly Saved Me!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Couldn't be happier thus far. Like I said, it's like insurance for me. Very high quality insurance but at an affordable price. A truly outstanding value. Highly recommended.

Artılar:

I have other backup solutions in place including web-based and physical drive solutions, but purchased CloudAlly primarily as an easy way to automate backup of all my Microsoft 365 data; primarily emails, and secondarily contacts, calendars & tasks. I spent many hours researching solutions and went with CloudAlly for the combination of 3 things: 1) Core Features: Ability to automate backups and ability to do manual restores of my O365 data. 2) Simplicity: No complicated interfaces or processes; no learning curve at all - totally intuitive. 3) Price: A great value vs. both other paid solutions and free solutions. It's right in the sweet spot! For me, it's like low cost insurance. I've been using the service for almost 3 years now and have only needed to use it 2-3 times in total - most recently just a week ago - but man-oh-man... when I needed it, it saved my butt! I consider myself well-organized administratively, especially with emails. But just last week, as an example, I went to access an email from a folder I had created and for reasons unknown, the email - along with a group of other related emails - were all gone. I did a thorough search through all my 10k+ emails, and I still don't how it happened, but they were gone. So... I logged into CloudAlly, entered a keyword search, and CloudAlly displayed a short list of emails containing that keyword... and boom - there were my 'missing' emails. Literally 2-3 clicks and 30 seconds and my emails were back in my inbox!

Eksileri:

Honestly, I haven't experienced any negatives yet, which I know is surprising with software, but that's been my experience with CloudAlly thus far.

Julia
ABD dahilindeki Project Manager
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Affordable Salesforce Backup Solution

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Reliable backup with great pricing, especially with bundles. We have only had to use a backup once and it worked well and was relatively easy to get the backup. Setup was simple.

Artılar:

CloudAlly was very affordable compared to competitors and we liked that we could bundle our Box backup with our Salesforce backup.

Eksileri:

Some restoring features can be hard to learn but it works well and is reliable.

Jared
ABD dahilindeki Managing Partner
Kanun Uygulaması, 11–50 Çalışan

Incompetent recover

2,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

It runs on autopilot. There are also limited other options.

Eksileri:

When I tried to restore from Box (where most of my backed up data resides), there were massive data security breaches--in particular, files that were not shared with anyone but the original creator were shared with third parties (which was fortunately brought to my attention immediately by a quick-thinking third party, allowing me to limit the damage). I had to shut down my restoration attempt because I did not want to risk any further breaches. I keep subscribing to this service solely because it is cheap and there are few other options. When I first learn of a competent alternative, I will immediately subscribe for it and drop this service.

Peter
ABD dahilindeki CTO
Bilgisayar ve Ağ Güvenliği, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Simple to use product that just works without a headache

5,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

Low cost, easy to install, no fuss. We were able to launch the product and get it working within an hour.

Eksileri:

The product is a perfect product, the only extra feature it could use is some sort of alerts and monitoring, but it is not necessary.

Laura
ABD dahilindeki Technical Program Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy to use and comprehensive backup product

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: To have the daily backups and recovery which is not provided by core product.

Artılar:

The daily automated backup and the ease of accessing backup information has been invaluable.

Eksileri:

I have not found any issues with CloudAlly.

Jo
Kolombiya dahilindeki Administrator
Araştırma, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Only backup tool that wokred for us

Artılar:

The only tool that offers the data backup options we need for a small organization. Through integrated backup features, this tool is critical to ensure our data is protected and regular backups allow us to restore all data even if all company data is corrupted and a virus enters our systems.

Eksileri:

It is a financial burden being a small organization to invest in cyber security but the best option we could find.

Donovan
ABD dahilindeki CTO
Emlak, 201–500 Çalışan

My CloudAlly Experience

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This is a key solution in backing up and restoring content from our M365 platform. This utility is included in our company's DR practice. It helps us eliminate the high cost of on-perm backup utility and reduce the time spent on validating and verifying backups. We had a good experience with this backup utility.

Artılar:

Backup of the entire M365 mailboxes, and SharePoint folders including ODB Secured access from anywhere Ability to view user's mailbox and SharePoint contents from the console Backup scheduling Multiple restoration options Search engine Ability to pause former user's contents

Eksileri:

The user interface is not as friendly, meaning; when navigating to the exchange feature to restore a user mailbox, it's too many clicks. I would like to see a dashboard on the home page that shows the different activities. The criteria in the search engine are limited. Including a keyword option that allows searches within the body of the user's email would be a good help. Lack of a report option.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Emlak, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good product, good value for money

Artılar:

Pricing vs. ownbackup. the daily mail saying if the job ran or not

Eksileri:

We had to make changes to the admin profile settings to have it wotk

Kyle
ABD dahilindeki President
Mali Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan

Easy, affordable option for Salesforce Backup

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Gives me peace of mind knowing that my data is being backed up and helps me to meet regulatory requirements.

Artılar:

This software is easy to setup. It is also easy to run a restore point.

Eksileri:

If you have data feeds (or customizations) from other vendors, they may show up as users and you may be charged at renewal. It is easy enough to call support and get the issue resolved.

Phillip
BK dahilindeki CEO
Sigorta, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A wonderfu; service so far

Yorumlar: Just brilliant

Artılar:

So easy to use, seems very secure, regular back-ups and notifications

Eksileri:

Haven't done a recovery yet...so will see how that goes.

Leslie
ABD dahilindeki Director Contract Administration, SFDC Admin
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best solution for the problem!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: CloudAlly is extremely user friendly and provides you with the comfort in knowing your data is being backed up on a daily basis. The support staff is excellent as well (although I have only used them once I believe).

Artılar:

CloudAlly is very easy to deploy and is there on a daily basis to back up my instance of Salesforce.

Eksileri:

I don't really have anything "negative" to say because we haven't had to use for anything except backup and comparison.

Daniel
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Mali Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan

Does it's job

Artılar:

works in the background and easy to setup

Eksileri:

that it doesn't work with even more of my software programs

Toby
ABD dahilindeki Principal
Mimarlık ve Planlama, Serbest Meslek

ease of mind

Artılar:

I am absolutely thankful for the cloudally services. They provide me with the ease of mind that all our files on our google drives are being backed up daily in case of an emergency or hack.

Eksileri:

I have had no issues. The product is easy to use.

Craig
Avustralya dahilindeki IT manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan

Set and forget backup

Artılar:

Easy to set up and it automatic adjusts to adding or deleting of users. Low or no need to adjust once set up.

Eksileri:

I have to pay? Seriously, your going to have to pay somehow, either in money or in the loss of privacy.

Eva
ABD dahilindeki Principal
Mimarlık ve Planlama, 2–10 Çalışan

Easy to use

Artılar:

Never had an issue with the product. Peace of mind that our files are safely backed up.

Eksileri:

No negative features to report. Works well.

Josh
Avustralya dahilindeki Operations Manager
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 11–50 Çalışan

Easy all in one

Covers bases of backing up salesforce & M365 in a quick and easy fashion

Eksileri:

I was able to get a better price working with my sale rep, however, I would like to access that price without the sales process

Josep
İspanya dahilindeki IT Manager
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan

Correct

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It allows to recover documents deleted by users, which is very important when we need it.

Artılar:

plan the backup copies and the restoration of the same in case of need

Eksileri:

I haven't found anything to improve, for now the features it includes meet our needs

Jason
ABD dahilindeki President
Emlak, 2–10 Çalışan

Peace of Mind

Artılar:

Knowing that we have a daily offsite back up provides great peace of mind for my business.

Eksileri:

It would be great if i could set up a sync to an external device.

Avik
Hindistan dahilindeki Sales Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Simple , Easy & Reliable Backup for Salesforce

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Helps protect my SF org with daily backups. The restores are easy & I don't need to be an SF admin to use it

Simple UI, Independent Platform, East Restores

None, Fit my requirements perfectly. Happy with the product

Gabrielle
BK dahilindeki Chief of Staff
Pazar Araştırması, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Works great for ISO backup!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Highly recommend to any company, easy to use, safe and secrue

Artılar:

I like that I do not have to worry that our files are not being back-up daily. I have reports that come through every time there is a backup so I always have a backlog.

Eksileri:

It is quite expensive but well worth it!

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan

Affordable Data Recovery for All

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience been pretty good. I have not had any issues with back ups so far. So I have not reached out to Customer Service as of yet.

Artılar:

I like how easy the homepage and dashboard is to quickly retrieve or recover any data files. And also to integrating it with Google workspace was pretty simple.

Eksileri:

From what I last remember I am not sure if it bags up for other Google products, but the essentials are. Things like Google jam board, Google drawings and others, like this, would like to have back up as well

Rakhmad
Kanada dahilindeki Managing Lawyer
Kanun Uygulaması, 11–50 Çalışan

We enjoy the ease of use with Google Workspace

Artılar:

Easy to use. Affordable. Ability to choose the right data centres.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, when we login from our google account, it prompts me to re-login for the 2nd time.

Derek
Kanada dahilindeki IT Manager
İnşaat Mühendisliği, 51–200 Çalışan

Good Product

4,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

Its simple and it works. Dashboard is clear what's working and not.

Eksileri:

Configuration changes aren't always seamless but it works.

Della
ABD dahilindeki Office Manager/Attorney
Kanun Uygulaması, 2–10 Çalışan

Review of Cloud Ally

Artılar:

The ease of use (scheduling, ongoing backups, security).

Eksileri:

I have no cons. I have appreciated the ease of use of this product.

Suzanne
BK dahilindeki CEO
Düşünce Kuruluşları, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great ease of use and customer service

Artılar:

This product is exactly what we were looking for as a small business and team who work remotely. It requires little to no effort, is so easy to use and a puts your mind at ease knowing that your files are backed up securely. Customer service are quick to respond and very helpful.

Eksileri:

My only complaint would be that it is not supported offline.