DELMIAworks Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,1 (286)

DELMIAworks Hakkında

Reliable, real-time extended ERP software with lean and agile functionality developed especially for mid-market manufacturing companies

DELMIAworks hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

We purchased this software due to the ability to 'customize' through the purchase of different modules. We were also drawn to them for their expertise in the industry and their customer support.

Eksileri:

EDI set up always problems and hard to get help and expansive especially on reports for labels.

DELMIAworks puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı
3,8

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

DELMIAworks, Capterra'daki 286 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,1 puan almıştır.

Daha önce DELMIAworks ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (286)

Todd
Todd
ABD dahilindeki IT Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Over six years of experience with EIQ. Very happy with modules and support services.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very easy to integrate as a single source solution to our business units.

Artılar:

A wide range of modules supporting all of our business functions. Reliable front end (not many crashes at all). Solidly designed back end (tables, queries, indexes).

Eksileri:

The user interface is due for an update (supposed to be here in 2016 but due for public release shortly as I type...glad they are taking their time to test).

Felipe
ABD dahilindeki Managing Director
Tıbbi Cihazlar, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

IQMS ERP System

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I've had a very positive experience with IQMS as it helps drive the company's workflows for manufacturing.

Artılar:

I chose IQMS over other ERP Systems because it brought together all the company's functional areas into a single platform (Manufacturing, Finance, Quality). I also liked it was a single company with a single tech support number to deal with.

Eksileri:

The implementation was a big project.... I wish I had been slightly more involved to prevent headaches down the road.

Brad
dahilindeki IT Administrator
Petrol ve Enerji, 11-50 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Good and bad experiences, hoping for improvements

3,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This is the second company I've worked for that is using EnterpriseIQ and despite the issues, I'm glad we have it and enjoy working with it and with IQMS. It's very impressive how many things it can do all under one database and one login. It makes a lot of sense for small manufacturers with limited IT support. I have high hopes that the software will continue to improve and would recommend it to others with caveats. Choosing an ERP/MRP system is a huge decision and I would recommend going well beyond the sales pitches and brochures to make your decision. Visit other customers and speak to actual users with manufacturing requirements similar to yours, if you can.

Artılar:

As an IT Administrator who does my best to help my company utilize the software, I can say that I actually enjoy working with the software, learning about it, and customizing it. I enjoy designing Crystal Reports, utilizing the built-in customization features like user fields and user-defined forms, and figuring out how to use and customize the various modules of the software to meet my company's unique needs.

Eksileri:

I'd say my biggest complaint with the software is the lack of refinement. There are too many basic canned reports that were designed a decade ago seemingly only placed into the software as placeholders without much thought into what would actually be a useful report to each module. There are lots of features that seem thrown in to meet specific customer requests without enough strategic thought into how to make the feature the best it can be. One example is a CRM utility that automates the reassignment of activities to a different user. Sounds great. But the problem is, it won't work if the current owner of those activities has left the company and you deleted their account or set their termination date. IQMS has been growing by leaps and bounds over the years, and the software I think reflects that. To their credit and to their discredit, they have been responsive to their customer's requests for new features and improvements. But the frequent changes led to things not working right. I think they were pushing out features faster than they could reliably test them and they were over their ski's for a time. For example, the HR/workforce module, in a previous version, was shockingly buggy. It seems to better now, though. New management at IQMS seems to have gotten the message about their customer's demands for higher quality and reliability. I think the jury is still out though how successful their quality push has been. EnterpriseIQ is a good system but I wouldn't say it is intuitive in regards to MRP, scheduling, work orders, etc. I think it takes a sharp person to really dig into how everything fits together and how the multitude of switches and knobs throughout the software affects how things work. My fear, with the new ambitious management team, is that they'll push for new features and the latest buzzwords to win new customers but won't prioritize making the day-to-day workflow better and more intuitive for current users. The executives want the astronomical growth to continue, I'm sure, but slow and steady growth is probably more conducive to stable product development with growth based on word-of-mouth from people who have actually used the software every day.

Jarrod
ABD dahilindeki Systems Admin
Plastik Ürünler, 501-1.000 Çalışan

IQMS

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Compared with other ERP systems, it doesn't require the backend support that many competitors require. IQMS runs on an average server with out a lot of customization costs and high end hardware.

Artılar:

Fairly intuitive. Most areas are quick to use without a deep dive. Depending on your view one of the benefits is that you can jump from module to module via right click. Multiple ways to reach the same information.

Eksileri:

Reporting is a little cumbersome unless you are well versed in Crystal Reporting or have the lead time to have a custom report built.

jaime
ABD dahilindeki Sales Operations Manager
Spor Ürünleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Artılar:

The software is huge and more customizable to our particular business model than competitors.

Eksileri:

The system is huge, and it is impossible to learn it without ongoing training. Support is really a sales team for training, and consistently pushes customers in need of assistance to purchase training, in lieu of actually providing support.

Vicki
ABD dahilindeki CFO
Tüketici Elektroniği, 51-200 Çalışan

reviewq

3,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: the company was recently purchased so not sure how that will impact things overall. There support system and folks are very helpful.

the GUI - user interface. Smartpage. CRM

Eksileri:

their update process. updates nearly always break functioning portions of the software. the accounting aspects. many "feature" processes don't post to correct accounting GL's in the backend. Way too expensive. KPIs and such never worked well. Webdirect never worked.

ABD dahilindeki Co-Owner

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, we are happy with IQMS. We are a plastic injection molding company and we use the system from quote to cash. It is our central point of information and connectivity between departments. We are intending to expand our usage of the system in the future by adding other modules. Our reporting capabilities are significantly increased through the usage of this system as well. We use the IQAlert and IQVoice systems on a daily basis to stay ahead of issues and report problems immediately to the manufacturing floor. RealTime screens are running throughout the plant so we have an instant visual on how the day is going. Overall, this has been a great benefit to our company and has helped us grow our business.

Artılar:

The Real time access to information is my favorite thing about this software. We use the modules to connect to the machines and this information drives many of our decisions. The system has a great deal of functionality, and I know we are not utilizing it to its fullest. It has helped us as we are growing as a manufacturing company.

Eksileri:

I do not like having to upgrade to a whole new version when we need to make a change. It would be nice if we could simply update with a patch. It takes a long time to get a solution to a system issue and we are often making work arounds. I know they are beginning to offer web-based solutions that will probably largely eliminate this issue. (Although, development and corrections will still take time I'm sure). Also, I feel as though the customer service has gone down since we began with them in 2011. I tend to only call support when I'm really stuck with an issue. More often then not, I'm directed to help pages that I've already read and still didn't resolve my issue.

ABD dahilindeki Program Manager

IQMS Software Review

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are currently using IQMS for all our activities as mentioned above. We are dilgent to keep data current to be able to analyze our costs.

Artılar:

IQMS offers everything needed to run a injection molding business and more. Quoting, production reporting, inventory , shipping accounting and more.

Eksileri:

It seems that things may change based on a suggestion, which is good, but I wonder if it a majority or a squeaky wheel. To be specific, there was a fairly recent change which made entering a quote due date mandatory. This can get annoying as you are going along in the quote and get stopped to add a due date and have to return to the 1st page.

ABD dahilindeki CEO

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The RealTime monitoring is a wonderful feature. It helps many of our people with their job.

Artılar:

The integration across the company. It is the only way to design ERP software.

Eksileri:

The price increases, and increases. It feels like we are held hostage.

Pierrette
Pierrette
Kanada dahilindeki Controller

Using IQ since 2009

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Saving time since IQ is taking care of mostly everything

Artılar:

It includes everything from order entry, inventory, machine scheduling to accounting

Version 16 has a lot of problems still unsolved

Cliff
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

EIQ in a non-plastics environment

4,0 13 yıl önce

Yorumlar: EIQ is a much better solution than our previous conglomeration of software. It provides us with good inventory control and BOM functions. The positive aspects of the software outweigh the negative aspects, and we are having some success in eliminating these negatives as well.

Artılar:

Customer support is excellent. They have been very helpful with a variety of questions and do a good job of following up on issues that are not readily solved in a single phone call. I never get the feeling that they are simply trying to get me off the phone, but instead are genuinely interested in solving my problem. Navigation is very robust, but easy to use. The ability to "jump to" related screens is a big plus. Reporting is also very robust, with many standard reports and the ability to quickly generate and add custom reports using Crystal Reports. Security is full featured, allowing us to limit access where necessary, not only at the form level, but all the way down to the field level. We can limit certain users to read only views, or allow them to update certain fields, but still limit them from areas of a form where they are not authorized.

Eksileri:

Much of the terminology and functionality is geared to the plastics industry. Since we are not in this business, it can be somewhat cumbersome at times to have to wade through all of the plastics features to get to those that we need. The cost accounting functionality does not allow us to break down manufacturing costs in as much detail as we would like. We are currently evaluating the latest release to see if this has been improved. Because we are outside of EIQ's core customer type, it is hard to get any traction with enhancement requests. Since our enhancements tend to be things going away from the plastics industry, sometimes it feels like we are really swimming up stream to get changes made. MRP can sometimes be confusing when trying to figure demand for various inventory items. We also have not been able to find a way to allocate inventory for a specific task so that the system knows that the items in question are no longer available for other tasks.

Bill
dahilindeki Divisional IT Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Wide ranging, good performance, constant improvement, responsive company

4,0 13 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I gave implementation 3 stars, but planning will make it easier! The initial construction of your databases is critical, and will determine whether your implementation is successful or a nightmare. I strongly urge anybody considering this package to also factor in the costs of using their excellent professional services group (I will happily recommend a particular person on request) as they have an intimate knowledge of the modules, especially the GL, BOM and the numerous foundational tables that must be populated in the correct order for a smooth implentation. I wouldn't recommend attempting to implement every module initially, and the use of IQMS resources can definitely help to determine the order and timing of each module's implementation. Anticipate a LOT of training on this system - it is complex. You will NOT save money by scrimping here. Their trainers know their onions and have heard most questions before and can answer them on the spot.

Artılar:

IQ continues to: A) improve existing functionality, and B) Add functionality in response to customer input and new markets. This has allowed us to use the program for an injection plastics, rubber molding and a metal turning operation. Customer service is excellent, and I have heard they are working on 24/7 access. Documentation is excellent overall - if you use the help files they will normally answer most questions. Web based training was very useful and an inexpensive way to get many folks familiar with the system. Intermodule jumps are wonderful (jump from a PO to inventory, receipts, invoices, etc) and constantly amaze. The ability to create a user-defined table at most important places reduces the need to "steal" a field for another use - very innovative and less prone to "folklore" type mistakes. Tracing of transactions, such as PO changes, or customer changes to delivery requests are invaluable when attempting to see what happened and when.

Eksileri:

We don't use the EDI, WMS (RF scanners), label printing or Time and Attendance modules because of the complexity of our needs - others do, so this is not necessarily a minus for all potential users.

Peter
Plastik Ürünler, 501-1.000 Çalışan

IQMS Enterprise ERP

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, IQMS ERP has functioned very well for us. IQMS continues to show an aggressive road map with future enhancements and capabilities. They seem to genuinely listen to feedback from their customers and try to implement the best suggestions and recommendations.

Artılar:

The IQMS ERP software is a well rounded and full-featured software package. Manufacturing modules are specifically designed for plastic injection manufacturing. Software has a comprehensive set of modules and covers everything from manufacturing, inventory, accounting, supply chain and human resources activities. We have found IQMS customer service and technical support to be excellent.

Eksileri:

Some modules are a bit clunky and difficult to use. There is also a lack of an API structure to allow for customization by the customer. Use of product in a WAN environment requires use of Terminal Services and/or Citrix for client connectivity. Upgrading the software is also a cumbersome process.

Peter

EnterpiseIQ For Plastic Injection Molding

4,0 13 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I think IQMS is a solid ERP solution that is particularly ideal for industry specific applications. The real power of this application is the tight integration between modules, the user-friendly interface and the minimal system administration required. The IQMS product is supported by a friendly and responsive technical support department. They also have worked with us to facilitate feature requests and enhancements to the product.

Artılar:

- EnterpriseIQ is a very flexible, feature-rich application with a nicely integrated set of modules - Industry specific with many built-in enhancements specific to the plastic molding and manufacturing industry - User-friendly interface with good security framework and functionality across all modules - Use of standard Crystal Reports for custom reporting - Robust Oracle back end database - Has the ability to run as a Citrix Server published application - Handles multi-plant configuration scenarios - Web and RF based modules for some computing functionality on mobile and scanner devices - Helpful and responsive customer service and tech support - Decent built-in and online help documentation - Online, instructor-led training classes available for most modules

Eksileri:

- Installation and configuration of database server, client machines and various other components is a bit complicated and can be very tricky if upgrading hardware or software versions - Have encountered occasional flaws/bugs or shortcomings in functionality within some modules (may be addressed in more recent versions) - Barcode label printing is cumbersome and difficult to configure and maintain across multiple remote locations - No public API or developer license to make customizations to database schema or application modules - Customer service / tech support not available 24/7 - Client applications not Windows 64 bit compatible

Sherri
ABD dahilindeki Operations Manager
Plastik Ürünler

4,5 8 yıl önce

Artılar:

The ease of use is this products best feature. It is very intuitive but if you are struggling there is always a help file at your finger tips. This product is also very robust and there is a way to accomplish every business need through a variety of ways. Another handy feature is that you can jump to different areas within the current screen you are looking at. This saves time and allows quick analysis and decisions. I also truly appreciate the way the vendor interacts with their customers. They have many levels of support and training and they will help solve any business need. They also react to any changes the customer may want to see. As you can see I gave it a 10 and I am not one to usually hand out a top grade like that easily.

Eksileri:

I have no downsides to IQMS that come to mind. The only thing I can say is that because this product is such a great system they have grown leaps and bounds so there is more of a process to have changes made or to receive support then there was in the past.

Vincent
ABD dahilindeki IT Manager

Artılar:

The software was such a huge improvement over what we were previously using! We especially like the amount of information it can present to us in real-time, instead of 2-3 days later like we had in our old system.

Eksileri:

IQMS oftentimes tries to be too many things to too many people. We've often joked in the user community that if you want to get new functionality or a major bug fixed that you should drop IQMS and return as a new customer, since they bend over backwards to accommodate that new sale. There are issues with buggy releases and support that sometimes is just parroting what is in the help screens and online documentation. These issues need to be addressed if they want to continue to be considered best-in-class.

Benjamin
ABD dahilindeki ERP Administrator
Otomotiv, 51-200 Çalışan

Pretty Good ERP

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It's sturdy and maneuverable enough for someone well-versed in this type of thing. Putting the system into the hands of a casual end-user can be difficult. Security permissions are highly-customizable and can strip down a user's interface to just the essentials for that person's role in the company. Providing a web-integrated purchasing tool for a consumer to virtually build and order their own product is virtually non-existent.

Artılar:

Interactivity among modules is pretty solid. Jumping around provides ease of access to linked tables.

Eksileri:

Many active/inactive commands are set too high in the hierarchy providing more blanket commands and settings. More fine-tuning is often required.

ABD
Plastik Ürünler

New Berlin Plastics loves IQMS

4,5 8 yıl önce

Artılar:

My likes is a very long list. EnterpriseIQ is extremely robust and integrated. We use it for the vast majority of our business functions, and it has allowed us to decommission many of our previous redundant spreadsheets and databases. It is very user-friendly with a great user interface that is consistent throughout the modules. The system is very reliable and, from an admin standpoint, easy to maintain and upgrade. IQMS is continually improving the software. They stay very in tune with their customer base and design/modify the software to meet customer needs and expectations. Customer/tech support is top notch, and their personnel in general are great people.

Eksileri:

There is really nothing of consequence that I don't like about the vendor. IQMS is professional, effective, and reliable. They hold premier vendor status with New Berlin Plastics. There are a few minor issues and annoyances with the software, but considering the scope of what EnterpriseIQ does for our organization, it would be impossible to deliver perfection, and the issues are minor and do not impact our ability to run our business. There are only a couple of modules (Time/Attendance and Quoting) that do not work for us. I'm not saying that they are bad; they just don't work in a way that fits our business model. They likely work just fine for others.

Linda
dahilindeki Office Manager

Maximizing IQMS throughout our plant

5,0 11 yıl önce

Yorumlar: There is no doubt that the quality module alllows us - a very small company - to out perform most of our largest competitors - and it simply is a result of us being willing to learn and adapt to maximize utilization of the quality module...which also involves integration with all the other modules touched by quality. That integration is what makes it so powerful.

Artılar:

For approximately the last 6 years we have been refining our ISO systems as well as integrating IQMS quality module into our plant. The Quality module has allowed us to design our systems and then mold the functionality of the quality module to fit our needs. As with many of the modules - there are so many choices, options and things to set up - if you don't have a good manual system then developing a brand new system within IQMS can be overwhelming. However - this is also it's greatest asset letting us define how we need to use the system to help us. We utilize all aspects of the quality module to do our daily work and often times our customers tell us our systems are better than theirs - and these comments are audits done by medical device customers. Our ISO auditors and IQMS consultants also indicate that we are unique in our passion to use as much of each module as we can implement...and we are still implementing as we learn to use each module well

Eksileri:

Can't think of any immediate "con's". Obviiously we struggle at times to get a system to do what we want, but that often is a function of us not having the right approach or unwilling to change/adapt. In time and usually with brainstorming we are able to acheive desired results.

Angie
ABD dahilindeki Corporate Purchasing & System's Analyst
Plastik Ürünler, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I have been using IQMS since we went live in 2002. I work with 4 different E-plants.

4,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

I like that you can use online self-help training videos. Navigation from page to page is quick and easy. You can put security on almost everything. The help files are very well done. The IQMS community connects you to other real users for additional help and ideas for the best way to utilize the system. Customer support has always been friendly, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am excited for our next step which is moving to the cloud.

Eksileri:

Set up is very extensive. Yearly maintenance is expensive. Some features/functions are global settings and not all e-plants operate exactly the same.

Carl
ABD dahilindeki IT Director

Satisfied long time customer

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: As stated, IQ helps significantly with timely access to data and standards compliance. Overall, we are a very satisfied 20 year customer.

Artılar:

Overall, you can quickly retrieve most data from IQ with very high accuracy. The accurate records and ease of access is a big plus for standards compliance and financial record keeping and reporting.

Eksileri:

As you accumulate large amounts of data and more data has to go back and forth between the machine and server, it slows down. WebIQ will likely solve a lot of this if it can figure out how to handle label printing and access to external documents.

WILLIAM
Kanada dahilindeki Director, Special Projects
Plastik Ürünler, 201-500 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Solutions. Our legacy system was excel. So moving from excel to EIQ is a GIANT step but once everyone is onboard and executing properly, it is easy to see and understand the benefits it brings. My belief is to get ' a single source of truth' and EIQ provides us with that opportunity.

Artılar:

It is a complete package. EIQ has the basic functionality to satisfy general requirements for most manufacturing companies. Once you understand the layout, design, and functionality of a module, the other modules become intuitive as they all look similar.

Eksileri:

The multi language (french) is very poorly done. It is an expensive addition that is difficult to use at the same time as the english version as updates are not done at the same time.

Marie
ABD dahilindeki System Analyst
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Working with the EDI department at IQMS makes my job much easier

5,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

I like that once you purchase a trading partner and template all updates to that transaction are included. There is very little turnover in this department so I'm usually able to work with the person who originally developed my templates. I also like that they ALWAYS answer the phone.

Eksileri:

The only con that I can really think of is when I am trying to resolve an issue that involves the VAN. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what software needs to be updated. IQMS now offers VAN service which we are exploring.

George
ABD dahilindeki Director of Information Technology
Otomotiv, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The best ERP package I have seen to date! We utilize IQMS in every aspect of our production.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Increased production efficiency, increased quality, great finite scheduling, reduced inventory, and integrated EDI.

Artılar:

Full featured, comprehensive, and complete ERP package. Using IQMS we were able to increase our production efficiency, reduce inventory, improve quality, and provide meaningful metrics for decision making. Integrated EDI makes this a well rounded solution for all automotive suppliers.

Eksileri:

No complaints what so ever! IQMS is a very stable package with excellent support. Keep up the fantastic work IQMS!

Matt
ABD dahilindeki VP/General Manager

IQMS for Full Service Injection Molder

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We implemented the software in 2011. We actually changed the way we operated to the best use of the software for maximum benefits. We thoroughly trained our employees before we went live.

Artılar:

On time delivery, product costing, production planning

Eksileri:

The Cost for the annual maintenance of the software. Full technical is necessary due to the complexity of the software.