Sunbird DCIM Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (143)

Sunbird DCIM Hakkında

Operasyonlara ve güce gerçek zamanlı olarak geniş ve ayrıntılı görünürlük sağlayan veri merkezi altyapısı yönetimi çözümü.

Sunbird DCIM hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Very easy to use web interface, good dashboard reports.

Eksileri:

Using the Classic view, no single line diagram.

Sunbird DCIM puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
4,9
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Sunbird DCIM, Capterra'daki 143 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Sunbird DCIM ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (143)

Anders
Anders
İsveç dahilindeki Technical Specialist
Doğrulanmış LinkedIn Kullanıcısı
Emniyet Teşkilatı, 10.000+ Çalışan

Why I chose Sunbird DCIM

Artılar:

I like it because of its ease of use, good features, great support and help if needed. Easy to update and are frequently updated.

Eksileri:

Most of the problems I had is mostly on my side, i.e I am not familiar with terms, technical lingo and mindset. So when for instance filling in information is a bit tedious but it is getting easier.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for the positive review. We plan to have our European user group meeting in April. We also offer free weekly training every Wednesday. See support portal for more details and recordings of all previous trainings.

Mathias
Danimarka dahilindeki Responsible of data center (DC operator)
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Mathias lörincz Review

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall I haven't regret that we choose Sunbird.
When I run into daily challenges (that often happens to me) your dedicated support team are ALWAYS there to find and help me with a solution. I'm 100% sure we wouldn't have gotten as a good support if we would have chose another DCIM tool for our Company
Also great that you are not shy to take a Teams calls if needed. that really apricated!

Artılar:

It has a lot great features that are easy to use most of the way.

Eksileri:

The possibility to install racks with the U-numbers starting with the lowest number at the top. Right now you can only get a view, that doesn't integrate with the U-height you choose when installing in the rack.

11 ay önce

Thank you for the review.

Nick
Namibya dahilindeki Data Centre Infrastructure & Facilities
Telekomünikasyon, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The Best DCIM iv used thus far!

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: The over all experience has been very positive. from POC to implementation to on going support i have had a great experience at all levels.

Artılar:

Customizable Dashboards / Facility health and Asset and part management.

Eksileri:

No dislikes yet, the system has been great.

Torsten
Almanya dahilindeki Head of IT Operations
Bankacılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

PowerIQ is admin's best friend, dcTrack is best to comfort revisors and auditors

3,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: (x) Support is over-average
(x) new releases have a high quality, we always wait a few month until implementing a new release and in the last two years we never had an issue after a release upgrade

Artılar:

New hardware devices are ready be monitored in seconds. Management of hundreds of hardware devices such PDUs and sensors lost it's complexity. PowerIQ superseded our Nagios Installation for all hardware-related devices. It becomes more and more our primary trap host.

Eksileri:

Compared to PowerIQ setup of dcTrack is complex. Integration of PowerIQ an dcTrack could be easier to use. (License) Price for integration of USVs into PowerIQ is definitely to high, as a result we do not monitore our several USVs via PowerIQ

2 yıl önce

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

Thomas
Thomas
ABD dahilindeki Infrastructure Engineer
Doğrulanmış LinkedIn Kullanıcısı
Bilgisayar ve Ağ Güvenliği, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Sunbird and Power IQ #1

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: We know where we stand with real time metrics that I have tested to be 100 % accurate. Identifies the problem with detail right down to the cabinet level.

Artılar:

Features, data and asset management is easy to use and when you have an issue your calling the leaders of the industry. Support is crucial to resolving any issues right away, not 5 to 10 days like others.

Eksileri:

Reports could be a little more detailed in my opinion.

Andrew
BK dahilindeki Senior Infrastructure & Data Center Manager
Telekomünikasyon, 10.000+ Çalışan

SunBird - The best feature rich DCIM product in the Market Place

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The overall experience has been a bit overwhelming to start, with all the feature rich software has to offer, but with a good professional services engagement from Sunbird they were quickly able to break it all down into bit size chunks to understand and on free online training was extremely helpful when we got stuck with a curtain function.

Artılar:

The software provides a rich end to end functional journey of creating a DC room, adding the power train, then the racks and finally the devices into those racks. In the process of doing this you get a visualization view and an asset list plus how it all logically & physically connects together. Plus great out of the box dashboards.

Eksileri:

None from a product perspective, but it does require you to understand all the layers within your data Centre and the equipment makes and models plus specifications.

2 yıl önce

Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing how we compared to other solutions.

Tim
ABD dahilindeki Senior Data Center Tech
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Cleveland Clinic Data Center Tech evaluation of Sunbird DCIM products

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am able to better manage and produce reports to my management with this product.

Artılar:

The product is very easy to use, and also train new employees how to use it.

Eksileri:

I can't think of any Cons for this product.

Grigory
Norveç dahilindeki Technology director
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Best DCIM solution

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I'd like to note SunBird support team as fatest to reply on request and with quick solution.

Artılar:

Having tried to work with top five DCIM products I consider SunBird the best DCIM product on the market. It is easyest to adopt to and covers the most of DataCenter manager's tasks. Great functionality and large user group helps a lot to solve problems, which are impossible to solve in other products, like subfloor or above rack equipment placement.

Eksileri:

Monitoring functionality needs further work. I'd put a ModBus software gateway in my wishlist.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for the positive feedback and the wish-list item.

Nicholas
ABD dahilindeki Information Technology Specialist
Kamu Yönetimi, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Best DCIM available.

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: We just started using it be we are loving it.

Artılar:

Training, training, support and training. Sunbird has a huge amount of videos, knowledge articles, and excellent support.

Eksileri:

Importing a floor plan could be easier. With that being said, it is an extremely complicated process. Sunbird has been patient, understanding, and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.

remi
Fransa dahilindeki IT Project manager
Havayolları/Havacılık, 10.000+ Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

New happy Sunbird customer

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Still in the implementation, we started with dcTrack and are on the way to integrate powerIQ, but all the users of the product are enthousiast!

Artılar:

Easy integration and Friendly user interface.

Eksileri:

ServiceNow integration could be enhanced with a GUI instead of xml configuration

Tony
ABD dahilindeki Sr. Information Technology Analyst
Kamu Yönetimi, 10.000+ Çalışan

Great 1st Echelon Support

Artılar:

dcTrack, along with powerIQ provides in-depth health-concern data for your data centers, at a glance. I dont' have enough characters here to list everything I like about this software. I'll sum it up like this, all of the questions/requirements you may have for your system, that start with, "can I do ______ with this system?", the answer is yes. Some features are harder than others to get setup. Power connectivity, for instance, takes into account your building's entire power chain. From the building UPS, up to your rack PDU's, utilizing any available management information those devices will offer up. Unless you know a lot about industrial power (I do not) then it could be a difficult feature to get working. That being said I was able to get things up and running with a Sunbird support staff who are not just extremely knowledgeable of their applications, but have expertise in every facet of every infrastructure area that the system supports. The applications are also visually stunning that they are easy sells to management and are "no-brianers" to justify for purchase.

Eksileri:

My biggest complaint about the software is a development paradigm of dictating what can be done or not in the system, even if you may feel like you should be able to proceed with an operation. An example of this is that the system, when implemented as deigned will not allow you to make a network connection between a SFP port of a switch and a copper NIC. This, even though these connections are possible using copper GBIC's. There is a workaround for this, of making all of your different port-types to "twisted-pair" which constitutes a minor inconvenience. The important thing is that the Sunbird Support staff have always come up with a work around for the particular incompatibilities in our environment, of which there have not been many.

4 yıl önce

Tony - thank you for the positive feedback and great insight. Look forward to seeing you at our next san jose user group.

Grzegorz
BK dahilindeki Virtual Infrastructure Administrator
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The future might be blinding bright for Sunbird if they play their cards right.

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have not achieved production functionality yet but overall great!

Artılar:

Features, ease of deployment with some reservations to importing assets and setting up a db, overall look and feel, automation, precision and wide scope of functionality.

Eksileri:

The process of getting your existing assets in is quite gruelling if you are not using Service Now as your asset management system. Collating and matching data to dcTracks standards is very challenging for the project team. We are going to use your turn key service to ease the process.

4 yıl önce

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our vision is to help you automate via integration. But data correlation can be a challenge. I will follow-up with you to discuss as we are always in search of ideas to make this super easy.

Lars
Almanya dahilindeki System Administrator
Toptan, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An awsome toolbox created by awsome people

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Hard to get started in this tool but when you have the clue it is fantastic.
BUT every manager who decides to have this tool should have in mind that this tool needs People and time to get it started and when it has started you may be Need a bit more time to Keep it running.
We have learned so much concerning our own workflows in our datacenters and
in my eyes it works great and I wouldn't change it for another DCIM tool, anyway.
It worth every second and every cent we have spent on it and are still doing.

Artılar:

The deeper you dive into the dcTrack universe the bigger it seems to grow. If you have internalised your own processes, this tool is indispensable for the administration of your own datacenters and each Piece of hardware built-in there.

Eksileri:

Sometime I wish the tool could be cut down to our specific Needs but then we would have to ask ourselves what these needs are. The complexity of the tool, which is of course just an image of reality, sometimes makes it difficult to start with it.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your positive feedback. We provide free weekly training every Wednesday. See our support portal https://www.sunbirddcim.com/dcim-technical-support to sign up and to view video records of prior training sessions.

Dave
ABD dahilindeki Deployment Engineer
Eğlence, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Deploying devices is so much easier to preform with 100% accuracy.

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It organizes and centralizes information and it greatly aids in MACD

Artılar:

The many visualizations such as device, cabinet and floor plan (including 3D) are quite valuable to me. With the cabinet views, I can 'see' the best areas to place equipment within a cabinet without the need to be physically on site. Device views allows me to 'show' Installers where exactly the various device ports are located so they connect data cables correctly. The floor plan allows me to estimate distances so I can order cables of proper length. All of these views are invaluable to me since I support remote data centers.

Eksileri:

That I still need to access Classic View to preform some functions. To be able to access data panel port information from the GUI is great and I cannot wait for functions like Lists and Connectors are moved there too.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to now offer a modern and elegant web based GUI. We even allow uses to select between light and dark mode.

Joseph
ABD dahilindeki Data Center Manager
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

A true partner in Sunbird

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have found a true partner with the team at Sunbird. They are there to listen, investigate, and offer advice and solutions to any questions we have. The product is flexible enough to adapt to what you need it to do while offering a solid structure to build on.

Artılar:

Sunbird listens to all of there customers and then plans and implements the feature requests that provide the most improvement in a timely manner. The support team is attentive and works to both understand the underlining issue and providing work around and long term solution.

Eksileri:

The team is still working to eliminate the thick client. It isn't hard to use the thick client, but a little inconvenient to have to switch between thin and think. However you don't have to use it too often.

BK dahilindeki Data Centre Specialist
Süpermarketler, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Sunbird PowerIQ - DCIM I couldn't work with out.

5,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

Everything in PIQ is just so easy to use. From adding new racks, to adding new devices for monitoring purposes. Currently monitoring over 1k devices/sensors across the United Kingdom with ease. If you ever need support, Sunbird has your back with quick, easy to understand answers. They know their product inside out!

Eksileri:

We had a few teething issues when we first started with PowerIQ and the compatibility with some specific devices we were trying to add. Sunbird provided plenty of support and got to the bottom of the problem quickly. Fast forward a number of years and I don't have any cons with this DCIM solution, it just works as intended.

mesut
Türkiye dahilindeki network specialist
Telekomünikasyon, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Reasons to use DCIM

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Existing data center structure was modeled exactly the same. In this way, planning can be done on a cabinet basis. Since cabling can be done, we can see which switch or router any device is connected to from any port. Apart from these, you can manage your inventory from here, thanks to the new warehouse system.

Artılar:

The application interface is very simple to use. Thanks to the constantly updated device list, all devices can be added and placed in their places in the cabinet. Apart from these, the datacenter structure can be displayed in 3d. In this way, capacity planning can be done on cabinet basis.

Eksileri:

Sometimes problems can occur when removing cable connections.

11 ay önce

thank you for the review!

Ronny
İsviçre dahilindeki CEO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Easy to deploy Monitoring Solution

Artılar:

The solution is very easy to deploy and to configure thanks to the Excel/CSV Import feature. I had the software up and running within a day. The user interface is easy to use and I especially like the easy-to-build dashboards.

Eksileri:

Unfortunately the reporting is very limited and could be improved a lot. There are only a few pre-installed reports Also I would love to see PowerIQ acting as a NTP Server for the monitored facility items which is currently not supported.

2 yıl önce

Thank you for the feedback. Love to hear you like the dashboard. We agree that the reports tab should be enhanced. This is one our roadmap.

Alex
ABD dahilindeki System Admin
Bilişim Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Sunbird DCIM and PowerIQ

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Easy straight forward integration. Great technical support. Lots and lots of features

Artılar:

Before Sunbird, we were managing our data center inventory with a simple spreadsheet, but now with Sunbird DCIM, we're still able to simply manage a spreadsheet, but along with it we're able to extract much more concise and informative data, graphs, and dashboards for all our planning and expanding needs.

Eksileri:

It's great having an entire models library (40,000+ unique models) at our disposal, however since some systems can have different options(ports, PS, etc) there can be some tweaking of the models required, but that's entirely personal preference and optional.

Eric
ABD dahilindeki Global Critical Infrastructure Engineer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Solid product with great feedback and response team.

4,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Having deployed the Sunbird product line for nearly 4 years, there were several inflection points that forced us to make the decision: move forward with Sunbird or find another product. Each time that decision came up, Sunbird was able to act fast and provide immediate solutions to our problems. We are very happy with the customer support and responsiveness.

Artılar:

Simple UI doesn't overwhelm the new user yet still provides a full experience for the expert user.

Eksileri:

Our rapid growth caused scaling issues, overloading the software.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your positive feedback. We have a true partnership you and our customers.

Haluk
ABD dahilindeki Server Engineer
Bankacılık, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Getting Better and Better

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have been using this product last two years and it has been improving and getting better since than. I love the 3D feature they just added with latest update. Keep up the good work and keep improving Sunbird.

Artılar:

Easy to use 3D view is great Good customer support Good integration with Raritan PDUs

Eksileri:

Sometimes have problems with IE is not updating the info Classic view should go away!

Brian
Danimarka dahilindeki Datacenter Coordinator
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

World class support and easy to use

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have been in full control of all our datacenters word wide

Artılar:

The easy way to build our datacenters into dcTrack and the huge difference from spreadsheets to dcTrack. Provides a quick overview as well as being able to produce reports to several departments

Eksileri:

Models library could be more correct and updated more often not only once a month. More pic to the 3D view.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will do mid month updates if requested by a customer, plus you have the ability to create your own models if you need and can set to either have them updated or not when you upload our update

Craig
ABD dahilindeki Sunbird TSM
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 10.000+ Çalışan

Emerson GDC Review

5,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

Product is easy to use and view when it is setup. Useful as we have multiple "teams" using Sunbird to look at assets on the floor and for future projects.

Eksileri:

Most missing features are easy to request to get added and have a quick turn around response time.

Franz
Almanya dahilindeki staff
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 501–1.000 Çalışan

FD_Review

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: optimal powerdistribution management

Artılar:

The Dashboard, the Tree-Struktured Datacenter strukture, ability to add 3rd party products, floorplan integration

Eksileri:

Setting up PUE, better sharper graphics would be desireable,

3 yıl önce

Thank you for the positive feedback and the insight on PUE!

Colm
Hollanda dahilindeki Datacenter Operations
Bilgisayar Donanımı, 10.000+ Çalışan

Good communication

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, pleasant communications and openess to discuss moving the product forward

Artılar:

One pane of glass for ALL datacenter assets and information.

Disconnect between new Parts Tracker feature and main Assets feater