XLSTAT İncelemeleri

4,6 (329)

XLSTAT Hakkında

The leading data analysis and statistical solution for Microsoft EXCEL®. Analyze, customize and share your results.

XLSTAT hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Easy to use and handle, no turning and easy to learn.

Eksileri:

Sometimes the difficult in reinstall the old versions in other computers.

XLSTAT puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

XLSTAT, Capterra'daki 329 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (329)

Sıralama kriteri

Daha önce XLSTAT ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (329)

Parag Jyoti
Parag Jyoti
Hindistan dahilindeki Assistant Professor (S-3)
Araştırma, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

XLSTAT: the workhorse for data science

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: XLSTAT can be best described as the software for data science from beginner to advanced levels that can be operated without the need of technical guidance. Sampling, data preparation, exploratory data analysis to building prediction models with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms generally encompasses a set of requirements: a clear objective, a software with all standard features and algorithms, intuition, technical guidance, and probably, also experience. With XLSTAT, the first one in the list alone is sufficient enough to successfully accomplish the goal; the rest is taken care of by XLSTAT. In the academic milieu, we regularly face the task of explaining students of how statistical models are built from a set of data and their specific applications accompanied by demonstrations in the classroom. This includes even spatial and time-series data. This tutoring approach goes a long way in encouraging students towards a dissertation project involving data-driven modelling. In this situation, undergraduates who only have some basic operational knowledge about Excel spreadsheets are easily drawn into using a data science platform which runs on the already familiar Excel and transforms their data in spreadsheets into powerful and efficient models. This is where XLSTAT becomes the default platform for data science projects. In short, XLSTAT is a workhorse for data scientists with a few simple mouse clicks and visualizing the response in every step as stunning graphics.

Artılar:

XLSTAT can process even spatial data as raster to CSV converted files and enables to prepare the data just like in Excel. Data preparation is the single tedious task which consumes most of the time in a data science project. XLSTAT has all standard features and algorithms of machine learning software which can be operated by editing simple spreadsheets.

Eksileri:

Not suitable for processing a big dataset with 10 million rows such as high-resolution remote sensing images

4 yıl önce

Many thanks for your detailed review! It is now possible to load data files which exceed the standard Excel worksheet size. This import method loads data into the computer¿s memory rather than the worksheet. This option is currently available for regression, normality tests and data management tasks but we plan to integrate it to more features.

Shaoyang
Shaoyang
Avustralya dahilindeki Senior Research Assistant
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I recommend every researcher/student buy XLSTAT

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: I handle most of my sensory evaluation data and consumer data using XLSTAT. It is super easy and smooth to complete the data feeding – processing – reporting procedure. Now it only takes me 10 mins to finish all thoes steps (without XLSTAT, 2–3 days might not be enough)

Artılar:

Economic, user-friendly, comprehensive online tutorial, customised training courses, best integration to Excel, up-to-date solutions, customer service

Eksileri:

Some functions have bugs that cause Excel collapse. I always identify these bugs and report them to Addinsoft. They always contact me the next day and fix these bugs as fast as they can.

Iceta
Fransa dahilindeki Agronomy engineer trainee
Tarım, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

XLSTAT the easiest way to do some statistics for your company

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Every statistical analysis is done with this software in my company !

Artılar:

Easy to use, the customer service is really fast, and the price is very attractive

Eksileri:

The errors sent by the computer of the software do not help much sometimes on the error of our analysis.

Marcus
ABD dahilindeki Assistant Extension Professor
Çevre Hizmetleri, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

XLSTAT works well for Windows, but not Macs

2,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I thought this software was a great idea, and it works really well on a Windows machine. I tried it several times (several versions) on a Mac, and was always disappointed. The support staff acknowledges that the performance on a Mac is less than on a PC

Artılar:

It is easy (and powerful) to interface this package with Excel on a Windows machine, but it's disappointingly slow (and crashes) on a Mac.

Eksileri:

This software doesn't work well on a Mac.

Greg
Greg
ABD dahilindeki Professor

XLStat Review

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: I find XLStat to be a useful tool for statistical instruction.

Artılar:

Integration with Excel. Ease of use. Good tech support.

Eksileri:

Finding help files for some of the features is not intuitive.

Xin
Hollanda dahilindeki professor

XL'S XLSTAT Experience

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I'm a geoscientist who deals with tremendous geochemical data. Previously, I completed a task by using multiple softwares, and unfortunately some cannot be done. XLSTAT is a trustworthy helper.

Artılar:

As a computational geoscientist and a user of the BASIC version, I found XLSTAT easy to use. The data preparation, description, analysis, visualization, and non-parametric test etc. are very useful features. They helped a lot about geoscientific data processing.

Eksileri:

If possible, could consider adding the part for compositional data analysis (CoDA) to the BASIC version. A little suggestion.

Rosun
Mauritius dahilindeki Lecturer
Yüksek Öğrenim, 501-1.000 Çalışan

XLSTAT in academia

4,0 geçen hafta Yeni

Yorumlar: Quite a large range: social sciences data, engineering data, medical data ..
It can be used in all fields ...

Artılar:

Quite a large number of techniques implemented. We can even say Exhaustive. No prior training required for technicals. Very fast for non-technicals to get used to it as well.

Eksileri:

No missing feature in my brief period of use: trial version. Price on the high side.

Emma
Peru dahilindeki profesor
Yüksek Öğrenim, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Mi experiecia con Xlstat

5,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Además de ser muy fácil de usar es muy versátil y sobre todo me permite realizar análisis estadístico multivariado con métodos avanzados como análisis de matrices de datos en el tiempo, espacio u ocasiones, como el método Statis, Análisis Factorial Múltiple y diversos métodos de segmentación. La entrada de datos y los resultados se ingresan y se obtienen dentro de las hoja de Excel y es ahí su facilidad de interacción con el usuario.

Eksileri:

Debería incluir otros métodos de análisis estadistico multivariado como métodos Tucker en todas sus versiones.

Zuhaib
Avustralya dahilindeki Research Fellow

Zuhaib

Artılar:

Easy and use with excel which make it more convenient and user friendly

Eksileri:

No any I found software has no disadvantage

Fabian
Avustralya dahilindeki Student
Mali Hizmetler, 2-10 Çalışan

Optimize research time with XLSTAT

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very good overall.

Artılar:

Product saves programming time and maximizes time for research and analysis.

Eksileri:

Even the student version is a bit pricey.

Kolombiya dahilindeki Professor
Araştırma, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Versatile, easy-to-use, all-you-need statistics package

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question, and then return to my raw data Excel spreadsheet without having to hop around between different applications. The results simply appear as a new worksheet, to which I can return at a later time, if need be. I have been able to run every common statistical analysis with this program. I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.

Artılar:

XLSTAT provides all the common statistics analyses I need for my research and it works seamlessly-integrated into Excel--which is a huge plus. This makes it easy to work from existing Excel workbooks, without having to re-format and re-code data tables. Simply select the columns you want to analyze--and away you go! I can run any statistical analysis in less than 5 minutes and return to my same dataset--with a new perspective. All characteristics and functionality of Excel remain, which is helpful when working with annotated datasets (colors, figures, images). Results of each statistical analysis appear neatly as separate worksheet--great for maintaining a record of all analyses (and variations) performed on a given dataset (i.e. when writing a manuscript). The different statistical functions of XLSTAT also have an intuitive "Excel feel" to them, so no need to learn coding. The statistical outputs are very smart and thorough (and customizable)--including complete tables, figures and tests of assumptions (e.g. for Anovas).

Eksileri:

While there is an extensive help menu, sometimes the online explanations aren't sufficiently self-explanatory to understand, requiring trial-and-error. However, thanks to smooth integration into Excel and the useful feed-back from XLSTAT when you do make an error, you can usually get to the solution you need very quickly. My feeling is that if you have difficulties running a particular, unusual analysis in XLSTAT then you probably will have even greater difficulties in another program.

Mauricio
Meksika dahilindeki Researcher and professor
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 10.000+ Çalışan

I think I'm a satisfied user of XLSTAT

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have used XLSTAT for more than 5 years for data analysis in the field of health sciences (basic, clinical and epidemiological research) with good results. I have tried to recommend the use of XLSTAT to other colleagues, but the cost of licenses and the need to renew the support / update service every year is a major obstacle. I have needed assistance for XLSTAT use several times, and the response of the support team has always been promptly and in a satisfactory way. I think that thanks to the fact that we are already many users of XLSTAT and that it has been several years since its launch -with which the costs of the initial investments have already been amortized-, they could lower the costs of the licenses, in order to encourage users to keep using this useful software, as well as to attract new users to this growing community.

Artılar:

Being an extension of the excel interface facilitates its use and is relatively simple. The output formats of the results are easy to interpret and to be used in other applications.

Eksileri:

For the same reason that it is a program that opens within another (add-in for Excel, Microsoft), any change in the operating system or in the Excel itself impacts the performance of XLSTAT. Unfortunately, in recent yeas this has happened very frequently, leaving out those who has not contracted the support/update service, since in some cases it is possible that XLSTAT stops working completely. There is a real dependence on the support/update service even for basic operation.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your review. Indeed, as an Excel add-on XLSTAT depends on Microsoft Office. Therefore, we have to constantly develop and release new versions to ensure full compatibility with the most recent versions of Excel. This is why, when purchasing a perpetual license, we establish a maintenance contract valid for one year, renewable each year at a reduced rate.

Jyotishree
ABD dahilindeki Researcher

Data Analysis Made Easy with XLSTAT

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: I was never a statistician but with XLSTAT I learnt so much. There tutorials are great they explain you in simple language, easy to follow. I love XLSTAT. I couldn’t have thought of any better software than this.

Artılar:

* Ease of use * Very good and clear tutorials * Convenient and doesn’t take a lot of time for analysis * Lot of features to choose from for the data analysis * One place and rate provides all * Great customer support

Eksileri:

* I have not faced anything yet * Probably some features are not available in everything but customer support always helps and caters to your request!

Giovanna
Brezilya dahilindeki Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager
Yiyecek Üretimi, 10.000+ Çalışan

The Best Statistical Software to Sensory & Consumer Insights

5,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

I am a heavy user of XLStat since 2013, and I really like how easy it is to manage and run the analysis once all the essential functions are part of excel, and the statistical tests are easily shown in a very well-organized menu. I usually conduct preference mappings, PCA, cluster analysis, ANOVAs (with all post hoc options), Penalty Analysis, Qui-square, and Panel Check analysis. There are many tutorials, database examples, and videos on YouTube that make possible any new analysis that I may need to access. I feel confident and safe with the software to generate business results and glad for the attention and agility of the sales and technical teams.

Eksileri:

Nothing, I really love XLStat and it is excellent!

Celia
Portekiz dahilindeki PhD student
Tüketici Ürünleri, 11-50 Çalışan

XLstat

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very positive experience, I start my deep statistical analysis with Xlstat and learn a lot.

Artılar:

I like the easiness and very intuitive interface. Clear tutorials on the website with important examples. It is a very complete tool for my daily activity. I will recommend always.

Eksileri:

Sometimes the difficult in reinstall the old versions in other computers

Barbara
Meksika dahilindeki Consumer Insights Head manager, Fragrance
Kimyasal Maddeler, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Useful and Essential tools for Market Research professionals

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: I always had a great experience with XLSTAT even when I don't know how to do something, it's really intuitive, with patience and determination, we always find the solution !

Artılar:

I like the way it presents the results and the fact that I can rework each graph to make it more eye-catching. It's really easy to work on data even if we have to practice a bit to master it! It's so much easier than a R software or a pyhton and the info we get is really valuable to understand and get conclusions about a survey. We can almost do everything!

Eksileri:

Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out how to organize the data to get what I want, maybe we could have video tutorials when we buy the license with training exercises around linear regression, penalties , ANOVA, ACP/AFC. Fortunately, you can find videos on the internet but sometimes I need something really specific, it could be great to have more personalized help too. I don't know maybe include a training session with a professional once a year when buying the license (or put it as an option that we could add?)

Francis
Francis
ABD dahilindeki Senior Renal Consultant
Tıbbi Uygulama, Serbest Meslek

XLSTAT Basic - A Very Useful Inexpensive Statistical Tool

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use XLSTAT for data analysis I encounter with my clinical research and review work.

Artılar:

I like its integration with Excel and its multiple array of functions at an affordable price. I have been using JMP and StatView in the past. The former has gotten to be very expensive and the latter is no longer available. For a user requiring basic to moderate statistical tools this program is excellent. It does reasonable charting using Excel's capabilities. I have not tried the charting modules as they are not essential to what I do.

Eksileri:

It took me a while to get used to it. The manual is not easy to navigate. I have looked at some tutorials and found them helpful. Perhaps setting an Introductory course to "Become a proficient XLSTAT user" lets say in 12-24 sessions could be helpful.

4 yıl önce

Many thanks for your review! We organise a 3-Day training on XLSTAT-Base every spring and autumn. You can check out the dates at https://www.xlstat.com/en/training. Statistics webinar recordings can be also found at https://help.xlstat.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2761028-statistics-webinar-recordings?b_id=9202. Regards, the XLSTAT Team.

Wolfgang
Almanya dahilindeki Director
Araştırma, 2-10 Çalışan

MAC Implementation

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Using the software on a MAC seems to be a problem. If the software would run flawlessly it would be a perfect tool which I could recommend to my students and colleagues.

Artılar:

Good integration with EXCEL, nice result summeries, much less confusing versus SPSS.

Eksileri:

MAC Book Pro CPU runs often on 100% evn when no calculation is beeing made. It blocks the MAC for several minutes. Error report like: "Variable is a constant" without any helpful information in the help manual how to solve the problem.

2 yıl önce

Wolfgang, we are sorry for this inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you with the problem you have. Please contact us at [email protected] Our support service will reply very quickly.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Meksika dahilindeki Investigador
Biyoteknoloji, 10.000+ Çalışan

XLSTAT for biotechnology research

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I really took advantage for the features provided on the normal version and I will definitly will renew my supscription

Artılar:

I liked the easy the interface works, and the vast and powerful statistic tools on it. I used the normal version and has enough tools for research in biotechnology. When I tried the premium version I can use several techniques and I really considered to buy it.

Eksileri:

The high price, and the economic version only last one year. I recommended that once your license ends you can continue some of the features integrated on that license and don't block you all access even the free trail.

4 yıl önce

Thank you for your review! After your license expires, XLSTAT converts to the Free limited version so you should be able to continue using some of its features. If this is not the case, please contact our technical support team at [email protected]

Robert
Almanya dahilindeki Prof.
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Highly recommendable for all Excel users in science

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Using it for a few years now and cant imagine using EXCEL without it.

Artılar:

XLSTAT provides basic functionality that is not available in MS EXCEL- most importantly non-parametric tests. Scientists have to understand that the majority of their data is not normally distributed, consequently the tests MS EXCEL contains are not sufficient. While EXCEL is a powerful and often underrated tool, its functionality is incomplete without XLSTAT. To my students I recommend to use at least the free XLSTAT basic version.

Eksileri:

Unfortunately, there is still no compendium of all commands and the corresponding sytnax. E.g. if you dont want every result to be displayed on a new sheet, but rather in EXCEL style in a single cell, you need to use XLSTAT commands, such as "=XLSTAT_MannWhitney(array1,array2,a) - here, a stands for tails, but nobody knows what you have to enter… this is poor. I feel it cant be that hard to add a complete list of commands with syntax.

Bob
Bob
BK dahilindeki Professor Emeritus
Yüksek Öğrenim, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Superb Customer Support

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My research entails the exploration of the data generated by test subjects making high-speed visual judgements. As it has moved through upgrades I have taken benefit of the additional functionality added into the software by the XLSTAT team. Occasionally I have messed up the upgrade or spotted a problem and the support team have been just that - they have provided excellent support and with my ability to get things wrong that has been invaluable.

Artılar:

XLSTAT has a range of depth of functionality even in its Basic version which is outstanding and the fact that it sits happily on top of EXCEL makes it a winner as far as I am concerned. Statistics has always been lurking in my academic and professional background but just using and experimenting with XLSTAT features on my data sets has allowed me to explore a range of possibilities that would have sent me nuts if using SPSS. An exceptional piece of software and a brilliant learning and research tool.

Eksileri:

Nothing - it has enhanced my research no end.

Jean-François
Jean-François
Fransa dahilindeki professeur émérite

enjoy wit XLSTAT

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: XLSTAT is the only statistical tool I use for all my publications in the frame of quantittive ecology

Artılar:

Being involved in statistics for more than 50 years, I never found so easy to compute statistical tests and draw figures (more espcially for multivariate statistics) with a statistical program. The main advantage of XLSTAT is that it adds a lot of tools to Excel, now also some procesures from R (still to be extended to ade4, for instance). I recommand it, not only for students, but also to all scientists.

Eksileri:

The price is a little too high, please make an effort to decrease it

Tiffany
Tiffany
Kanada dahilindeki PhD Candidate
Araştırma, 11-50 Çalışan

Great Software!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The overall experience has been great. The entire research team that I work with has adapted XLSTAT into our everyday work lives. It has allowed us to gather very sufficient and strong statistic analysis of data.

Artılar:

This software is very user friendly, the UI is simple and intuitive. There is no shortage of statistical analysis available through this software, and many options per test that ensure you can run the test according to your statistical parameters. Technical support is great. As a premium user, (support does depend on the package purchased) I generally get response within the same day, which is amazing! I would imagine that for less expensive packages it would only be a couple days wait time.

Eksileri:

I have had issues with updating this software. I usually need to uninstall completely and reinstall the new version instead of simply updating. However, this is only a 5 minute process even still.

Gabrielle
ABD dahilindeki Student
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Robust Statistical Package - but not first choice.

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Awesome for researchers who are non-R users.

Artılar:

I am in natural science research, which means I am always looking into finding efficient data analysis options. I came across XLSTAT during my Masters. It was easy to add into Excel ( my main data management software), which allowed me to carry out multivariate analysis and do so with ease. As an excel add-in, this was ideal because it became part of the interface without me having to use different applications. This software definitely enhanced my data analysis at the time.

Eksileri:

I had the free trial - it kept crashing and definitely had some bugs. This meant that I had to plan my data analysis accordingly, which was somewhat limiting for my research. Second to this, I occasionally had some user issues with basic functions like data selections. The advertisements and notices to upgrade were really irritating and deterred me from wanting to do so. Lastly, as I continue into my PhD, I will not be buying XLSTAT because there are more powerful tools out there that are available for free - specifically R. If XLSTAT had the same capabilities but with a more user friendly approach - I would definitely not hesitate in purchasing it.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your review. You can certainly call any R function using our XLSTAT-R and XLSTAT-RNotebook tools. This is a user-friendly interface which allows you to call R scripts directly within Excel or using XLSTAT dialog boxes. Available in all XLSTAT solutions as well as the Trial version.

Aren Joe
Lübnan dahilindeki Chercheur
Ruh Sağlığı Hizmetleri, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

XLSTAT - logiciel robuste et facile a manipuler

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Toujours très satisfait.

Artılar:

Le logiciel est assez robuste, meme dans sa forme la plus basique, avec tout teste statistique fréquemment utilisé facilement disponible.

Eksileri:

Parfois, et cela est surtout vrai après avoir fait plusieurs testes statistiques sur un meme fichier excel, le logiciel peut etre Un peu gourmand en re ssources systeme. Mais cela est peu fréquent.