Asana Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,5 (11.523)

Asana Hakkında

Asana is the easiest way to organize and manage work across teams at scale. See why Asana is a top performer on Capterra.

Asana hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Eksileri:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Asana puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Asana, Capterra'daki 11.523 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,5 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Asana ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (11.523)

Brianna
Brianna
Avustralya dahilindeki Founder
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An Incredibly User Friendly, Easy on the Eyes, and Much-needed Organisational Tool

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Brilliant. Loved it from day one, will continue to use. Have used almost all of the major cloud-based 'Project Planning / Organisational Platforms' out there and this is definitely the one for me.

Artılar:

Using Asana across multiple team members, departments, projects, and clients means that we can keep a huge number of moving parts organised and moving synchronistically.

Eksileri:

The price per seat when you only have a few team members (1-3) can seem expensive. That said, the platform is worth it's weight in gold in terms of streamlining teams so capacity can be checked and more work coming in and/or moving along.

Roldan
Roldan
Filipinler dahilindeki Web UX/UI Designer/Developer
Tasarım, 11-50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Best choice or good alternative

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Good! Asana is not as difficult to get the hand out with. I did manage to set-up all my tasks and projects personally. Though, I haven't used it for a long time when I did tested Monday.com.

Artılar:

I can bet in all of Asana's features from Task management, Scheduling, Materials management, Gantt Charts, Collaborations and the likes. Save for time tracking which is not (yet) available. The Free Pricing however, is generous enough to collaborate with up to 10 or 15 more individuals. Other top PMS has less to nothing - or just one user allowed.

Eksileri:

User Interface. Asana needs to improve on there user interface to be at par with Monday.com. I've been using Monday and never looked back (except maybe if someday they will overrun Monday with features. Time Tracking. This one matters for some users, specially freelancers and online nomads alike. Just wondering why this wasn't integrated just yet. Set-up. It wasn't that easy to get started for non-techie users. So patience a virtue. Though PMS are understandably complicated, Monday take the pie in this domain.

Kevin
ABD dahilindeki Analytics Strategist
İnternet, 51-200 Çalışan

Other options out there

3,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I didn't use Asana when our company first started using it, so I'm not sure how it was set up or all of the possibilities it could bring to the table. I'm not sure about the price either, but for what I used it for it worked. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. I think it's a good middle-tier option when it comes to project/task management.

Artılar:

Asana worked for us to get tasks done and track the progress of projects and it was easy to use.

Eksileri:

It wasn't as in-depth as other platforms I've used (zendesk, wrike, monday, etc.). We couldn't keep track of upcoming projects or have a dashboard with only our own tasks in it to stay organized and get a quick snapshot of what needs to be done.

Siokas
Siokas
Yunanistan dahilindeki Researcher and Project engineer
Araştırma, 501-1.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A useful management tool for demanding organizations

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: The tool helped the teams organize their tasks in a comprehensive manner that allowed them to be more efficient and effective.

Artılar:

The features available and theability to integrate external tools.

Eksileri:

The interface is something I amnot used to and had to make some adjustments in the way I work in order to comply to the needs of the tool.

Emanuela
Emanuela
İtalya dahilindeki PM
Uluslararası İlişkiler, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Asana is a great task management tool

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I was awarded a small but important project for my department, as it could bring significant benefit to the business in the future if managed in an optimally way.
Instead of relying on the many rounds of emails that are exchanged between project managers and other people involved, I decided to simply proceed to create a project on Asana Basic.
The first time I used It.
This allowed us to keep track of everything that matters, giving us an overview of where we are going.
Asana allowed us to monitor the workflows on our teams and see the progress of the work at any time, saving endless updating meetings. Time we all know how crucial it is.

Artılar:

- Asana's interface is extremely well designed, the best possible way for a fun and inviting user experience. I hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed using it. - Asana is an excellent communication tool, it allows you to eliminate a lot of stress from disorganization in communicating with the team. Problems, requests for feedback, clarifications, questions, and suggestions, will all end up in the activities through the appropriate comment function. The only one allowed. - Trying Asana Basic, with a team of up to 15, for free, allowed me to work with three small teams, breaking down projects into manageable tasks and setting deadlines for completion. The ability to share documents between teams has also proved useful. -Asana Basic allowed us to download the app for iOS or Android devices to work and consult updates wherever we are, even offline. We like it.

Eksileri:

1. It was not easy to set up a project at the beginning, the learning curve is tough. In Asana, projects are containers that allow you to create one or more tasks within them. This is the furthest away from a Project Manager's concept of a project. 2. I found that having to start over every time I created a project, even when it was repeatable, was like wasting time. 3. In the free plan, you cannot create private projects, meaning that the project is visible and editable by every member of the team. 4. Asana organizes all resources horizontally, flattening their hierarchy. There are no different roles, just people and tasks. 5. The management of risk situations and the consequent negotiation between the resources involved in the project is not envisaged. 6. This is a very serious shortcoming, especially for those who work remotely. It is not possible to assign an hourly or daily cost to resources that are part of the team.

Ali
ABD dahilindeki CEO

Our Agency Runs on Asana

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: My favorite part about Asana is that Asana makes it easy to alert the entire project team of progress and move tasks along seamlessly. So much can be automated and it saves so much time!

Artılar:

We love Asana. Our team uses Asana to communicate internally, but also to provide transparency with clients on project creative.

Eksileri:

We have had a hard time integrating Asana with a time tracking software that works well for our team. We currently use MyHours which does not integrate. Our previous tracking system did integrate, but not as seamlessly as we would have preferred.

Nausheen
Hindistan dahilindeki Director of Events and Content Marketing
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Project management Tool with multiple complex featurwa

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: It's good for overall project management and day to day task lists. However it's not the most user friendly

Artılar:

It has a Board view which is my post preferred view to look at this tool. It also tracks every single update on the platform so that's great.

Eksileri:

The features are not very intuitive. It's pretty complicated and requires training to become an Asana pro. Not everyone will know how to use Asana thoroughly.

Daniel
Daniel
Nijerya dahilindeki Digital Strategist
E-öğrenme, 11-50 Çalışan

Asana

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The business problems I am solving with Asana is project management and team productive. And Asana has been very helpful, in the sense that our team productive has improved, the amount of task we close out in a week has greatly improved.

Artılar:

I loved the calendar feature. The product isn't easy to use. The integration into my business was difficult

Eksileri:

The organization of projects or day-to-day work might use some adjustment. The way the projects are structured presents a barrier when implementing them across an organization. It has a similar layout to Smartsheet where you may have several projects and tasks, however it is less organized when it comes to setting up various teams or projects. It can quickly get very cluttered.

ABD dahilindeki Owner
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek

Great tool for entreprenuers

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Great software. Worth the price if you are a mid-big size company.

Artılar:

I especially liked the innovation. I believe Asana was one of the first tools I used as a remote worker.

Eksileri:

As anything, the cost is a key factor. Thought I don't think it is necessarily expensive, I wish there was a free version.

Belçika dahilindeki Senior Consultant
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

An excellent choice for non profit project management

Artılar:

Other than the rainbow unicorns that pop up when you finish a task, my favourite features are the flexibility (multiple views), ease of use, and ability to plan and collaborate even complex iterated projects.

Eksileri:

I wish you could view your own tasks and projects from multiple organisations in one place.

Ibrahima
Senegal dahilindeki Manager
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent product for professional project management

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: My overall experience is very very good.

Artılar:

Asana is an excellent tool that is part of the software we use to manage professional projects. This tool makes it easy for us to set up the tasks to be done thanks to its predefined process templates. In addition, it offers many features for the free version. With Asana, in a few clicks, I create a collaborative workspace in which I can invite all the members of my project team. my project team. I can also create as many projects as necessary, list all the tasks to be done and visualize them in different modes (list, kanban, chronology, calendar...). This software gives us the possibility to program reminders, alerts and other notifications when the deadline is close, when a task is completed or when a task changes status. As an administrator I can easily automate some recurring tasks like adding new subscribers when a task changes status or priority. status or priority. What I like most about Asana is that it integrates audio and video communication tools with two or more people: this key feature allowed me to hold daily meetings with my colleagues to track project progress.

Eksileri:

With its instant messaging system, this leads to too many email alerts in your inbox.

Mike
Mike
Hollanda dahilindeki Marketing consultant

Asana: The Best Way to Stay Organized

4,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: I really like the features that Asana offers. I especially appreciate the ability to create tasks and subtasks, as well as the option to add attachments to tasks. This makes it easy to keep track of everything that needs to be done for a project. Additionally, I love being able to assign tasks to specific people and set due dates.

Artılar:

I love how Asana is always up to date with the latest features and updates. It makes it easy to keep track of all my tasks and projects in one place. Plus, the support is amazing! They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have.

Eksileri:

I don't like that Asana doesn't have an undo button. Sometimes I make a mistake and need to undo it, but I can't. I have to start all over again. Or it's hidding in a not so logical place....

Tlotlego
Botsvana dahilindeki DevOps Trainee | Project Management Trainee
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

An answer to speed up work process.

4,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Asana(opens in new tab) is even more an efficiency and joint effort bundle as opposed to a venture the board software(opens in new tab) suite. It does exclude worked in time following or high level task plans, which are both fundamental for keeping long haul projects on target and accurately paid. In any case, Asana succeeds at task the executives, with a UI that is both natural and flexible, simplifying it to team up in gatherings of any size. Task, responsibility the board, and a few application connectors are among the stage's best elements.

Artılar:

Asana has a simple and easy user interface The elements are accessible and have the capacity to coordinate outside devices. What I like the most is that I can connect records and neighborhood documents from Dropbox. I can channel assignments and ventures either by sequential request, due dates, and so forth. It's an incredible cooperative instrument to further develop efficiency. We can oversee assignments and exercises from any place, with any program, in addition to I can likewise do it from my cell with my Android application. With Asana is feasible to sort out however many groups depending on the situation, as well as undertakings, making, doling out, and checking, it is an exceptionally complete work area, safe where we follow through with jobs quicker and all the more effectively, a cycle that has changed emphatically since I use Asana.

Eksileri:

The product is very restricted with regards to data set building, or customization. I very much want Notion's "pages" and "data sets," which give its clients substantially more adaptability in how to introduce data, permitting you to plan and sort out pages utilizing text, headers, in-line tables, pictures, recordings, and so on. Asana, nonetheless, is genuinely restricted to a particular look, that main shifts by view type. Properties are unequipped for being modified as effectively as in Airtable or Notion. Assuming you're profoundly knowledgeable about the project the board, customization is essential to you.

Vassilis
Yunanistan dahilindeki Outreach & Networking Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An efficient and feature-rich tool for complete project planning and management

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: To make a long story short, Asana is a time-saver for us; it allows our team to be more efficient, facilitates collaboration with remotely-working colleagues, and allows us to put our focus on the most urgent tasks, as we have the option to prioritize our work in various ways using Asana. Its flexibility in terms of customization allows us to bring Asana to the specific needs of a project (and not vice-versa). Another benefit is that we manage to reduce the number of emails we used to exchange, as most of project related communication takes place within Asana using comments that mention one or more team members - as a heads-up. After about 6 years of using Asana for various purposes, we can confirm that it has helped us move things forward with our work.

Artılar:

Our company is activated in Information Technologies and manages a large number of projects at any time. We use Asana for project planning, management and monitoring, as it has a clear structure for projects and tasks within projects, which is crucial for us. Asana is one of the most flexible tools we have used, allowing us to easily digitize our project structure without compromises. We set up the projects and tasks within each project, with detailed descriptions, milestones, goals, deadlines and reminders, prioritizing and tagging tasks, mentioning colleagues in comments to draw their attention, adding collaborators at a click, setting dependencies with other tasks and projects. We love the calendar view, which provides an overview of our ongoing work, the workflow view for our project management aficionados, as well as the ability to export insightful reports where and when needed.

Eksileri:

If there was one thing we could complain about Asana is data export: Despite the fact that our company employs developers, we have a hard time exporting the data / fields we need. For example, one of our teams uses Asana for tracking the communication with existing and potential customers. We have put a lot of thought and effort in setting up the forms ands custom fields in tasks. However, when trying to export using Asana's API, there are numerous issues leading to unformatted data etc.

Morgan
ABD dahilindeki Analyst
Telekomünikasyon, 10.000+ Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A gorgeous modern tracking system

4,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, experimenting with Asana has been a great option. It has a low price point and the functionality that it offers for that price is definitely a steal. If your organization is looking for a tool that gets the basics done, it’s a great choice. It’s beautiful and easy to use and that’s what it advertises. Unfortunately, for larger organizations that have more team members or complex projects, it is not robust enough to handle those kinds of needs.

Artılar:

I absolutely love how Asana looks. It is so much cleaner and more modern than a lot of its competition. I also love how it makes simple tasks very easy, which makes them more approachable to the average user. It is great for broad overview of projects and organizing timelines. It is very simple to use, and I believe that anyone can get the hang of it in under a day.

Eksileri:

I think that Asana is great for casual users and organizations that are small, or operate in small teams. When it is scaled up however, I find that it is lacking in certain functionalities that are present in its competition. It is not as robust and for power users it may not suits the purposes of an organization or project.

Aaron
Aaron
ABD dahilindeki Treasurer
Telekomünikasyon, 51-200 Çalışan

Great Task, Project, and Time Management Tool

4,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: My last job and my current job requires a lot of process and change management and being able to collaborate, track, and schedule both projects and operational duties has really been a game changer in two roles where the amount of to-do's have been overwhelming so for me personally to just be able to organize my work is incredible and being able to collaborate on projects is just a plus. As I've repeated in this review twice already, my review is not to say that other similar project management tools are better, it's just the fact that you can have paid and unpaid subscriptions without any restraints and quite a bit of functionality that have made it the tool of choice for my company.

Artılar:

The ability to customize the boards, categories, tasks, and sub-tasks with its scheduling abilities helps me stay not only on task but keep track of all my reoccurring operational duties and projects that I'm juggling in my new role in my new company. Being able to have tasks move automatically from board to board with the scheduling tool helps me complete the smaller operational duties that are easily forgotten. The collaboration on projects is simple but effective and works for my team as we coordinate new billing and accounting processes for geographical service areas. Having the option for free accounts without trial time restraints is extremely helpful for those in other teams who collaborate with my team only on occasion and others who are interested in tracking the progress of certain tasks or projects.

Eksileri:

It would be helpful if there were more integrations with other email, calendar, and communication software's and platforms for team members and other co-workers who have trouble checking Asana and could get reminders or integrations that allow them to keep track and be a part of the software while checking their other normal software's (i.e. Outlook/Slack).

Ck
ABD dahilindeki Software Architect
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great at workflow and project management

5,0 4 ay önce

Artılar:

The first thing you notice is its clean and modern UI. Don't let that fool you, because once you start playing around, you will notice that it's feature-rich. It covers most project/task/workflow management and tracking needs. Even after using it on daily basis for almost 2 years, I am still finding new functionality that greatly enhances the user experience. It is also highly customizable for your needs. The best feature it offers is the timeline view that allows managing dependencies a breeze. It has free and paid versions. For small teams or for personal use, you can easily get away with the free version with pretty much all the same features as the paid version.

Eksileri:

One thing I hate about Asana is email notifications. While you can customize them, they feel very spammy when you start out and they are not well organized. They make finding relevant information hard enough that you are better off visiting the full website instead. You can have nested subtasks, which is a great feature. However, organizing and sorting them is not possible without 3rd party assistance. This makes it pretty much unusable if you are dealing with hundreds of subtasks.

Oussama
Cezayir dahilindeki marketing manager
İthalat ve İhracat, 11-50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Amazing control with Asana

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: From my personal experience, I managed the marketing and sales team at Indaxia for three years across the Asana platform including social media and the company website.
Asana allowed me to save a lot of time and cost since our eight sub-centers are hundreds of miles apart, and I was able to juggle different tasks such as supervising contract graphic designers, reviewing sales reports for sales staff and even running various meetings with the help of the Zoom platform
During the pandemic, unlike many companies, our company's performance never declined because we were used to working across Asana before the Covid pandemic and in great coordination, so we were fully prepared to deal with such a situation.
With the exception of some minor modifications, I see Asana as one of the most prominent platforms that provide the user with an integrated and exceptional experience in its category.

Artılar:

In fact, the most distinctive thing about Asana is its integration as an application, which allows it to have complete control over all aspects of your projects and even your personal life, arranging your priorities and organizing your time and work team as you see fit. The interface of the application is very beautiful and distinctive, easy to use, whether from the phone or the computer, a very consistent design and a very successful selection of colors, which creates visual comfort. Multiple options in organizing and categorizing your documents, enabling linking to websites and social networking sites and managing them through the platform is very useful for emerging businesses or even large organizations to save time and costs and ensure timely commitment in performing the required work. Asana's performance reports are really impressive, and allow you to monitor your performance and that of your team as a whole and easily diagnose and remedy problems if any exist.

Eksileri:

In such applications, I really like that there is flexibility in controlling the background and modifying it to suit the tastes of users, and the point here is that the application allows the user to add pictures of his company or his work team or anything related to the user as a background to the application, this really enhances the sense of belonging to users I really hope that in the future Asana will devise a way to remind users of upcoming deadlines through automated phone calls, as email is often not useful in circumstances of heavy tasks and messages I also like to always remind the importance of direct linking with other business platforms such as delivery platforms, freelance, and others, in order to meet all the needs of users through the platform, and this will be by investing strongly in the development of suggestion and recommendation systems because it is really a necessary feature for this type of platforms

Andrea
ABD dahilindeki Researcher - Lecturer
Yüksek Öğrenim, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Asana makes my life easier

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: I have been using asana for at least six years now. Before, I used Excel for complex projects (I worked as a consultant) and to-do list applications for other matters (including, personal.) Since I got asana, all my projects are in one place. In Asana I basically have my life project. I've had a great experience with the application, and I'm glad it now has a desktop application.

Artılar:

First, I would be delighted with the interface. The projects are on the right, and I can switch between different layouts at the top. I use List and Calendar. I like that in that same view, I can see my labels. I use the labels to prioritize tasks across projects. I like how intuitive it is to navigate through the projects. Second, I like how easy it is to enter information. I can schedule tasks from my email. I can save notes under each task. Third, I like how easy it is to collaborate with others.

Eksileri:

There is no plugin to convert links into tasks when using Firefox. That is so far my only negative point.

César
César
Panama dahilindeki Computer engineer
Bilgisayar Donanımı, 2-10 Çalışan

A great productivity tool

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: Asana is the productivity tool I use with my small workgroup at school and it has never let me down, the productivity and efficiency of my group increased exponentially with the implementation of Asana. It is a very well-thought-out tool that meets everything you need; it works fast and accurately, and the interface is intuitive. It is great software to improve your productivity, either in a group or personally.

Artılar:

Asana is a great project manager, it has many tools that favor collaborative work. The task and time management in Asana is flawless, and the different ways to present your organization are great, whether it's a list, a task flow, or a calendar, whatever you use does the job. It is constantly evolving and updating software, so it can only get better. An important point in favor of Asana is the integration with third-party applications, such as Google Calendar or Notion, very few software have such a complete third-party integration. Overall, it's an excellent tool for productivity whether you're working in large or small groups.

Eksileri:

Asana fulfills most of the functions that it promises, however, it would be nice if the free version is not so limited, mainly because in small workgroups this can be a compelling reason to give up using Asana. Also, when you first start using Asana, the learning curve can be a bit slow, but after a few days of using it, you get used to it.

ABD dahilindeki Chief Operating Officer
Tesis Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan

Asana is my choice

4,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: We use Asana to plan and manage online course developments at a private university.

Artılar:

Asana is fairly easy to learn and is effective for project management without getting too deep in the weeds of project management. Oh, you can get deep in the PM weeds if you prefer with Asana, but going deep isn't necessary for the product to work well.

Eksileri:

I'd like to see better note-keeping and note-finding abilities. It's sometimes important to document conversations and occurrences that happen outside the digital realm.

Brezilya dahilindeki CEO and owner
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The power of Kanban: meet Asana!

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: I’m pretty happy happy with Asana, it was a game changer when we started to work with third parties. The workflow management is impeccable. Since we’re working with people outside the company, is very important that everyone have the same decision-making power, and Asana provides that.

Artılar:

My company use Asana when working with partners, so we need a perfect software to integrate, communicate and delegate tasks with people outside the company, and Asana checks all the boxes. A calendar is provided to integrate with our mail and it is very easy to use, we use as an agenda, so everybody, including partners outside the company, knows what everyone should do and when they should do it. It has a nice mobile interface, which is very important to me as non-friendly technology user, I’ve never had any problems managing my team with my smartphone. The features provided are incredible, especially to integration with other programs.

Eksileri:

It took a little bit of time to adapt to Asana, we use Trello for internal management, but Asana is way more complete when it comes to work with people outside your work environment. It lacks on notification customization, but this won’t affect on any level of management at all.

Tracy
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Business Owner
Tasarım, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Asana is the most important online tool I use for my Business.

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: I love the fact that I can manage my Branding and Website design clients along with my social media management clients all in one space. I very rarely get emails from my clients now and all communication and planning take place in Asana. This seems to save me a lot of time and energy and stops certain requests and tasks from getting lost in lengthy emails.
Being able to keep track of tasks within big projects is SUCH a game-changer. My clients and I are always on the same page and can always see where we are within the project.
For my social media management clients – having one space I can manage them all and see all their content calendars is a huge benefit. Using tasks to plan the month and each post – assign to my client for approval – then reassigned back to me to be posted has really streamlined my workflow.

Artılar:

The most impactful feature for me is the ability to create separate projects for each of my clients and customise the layout to suite their projects. I love the face that you can now switch between the board, calendar, and list view as I use each for certain projects. The board view is perfect for my Branding and Website design clients as we can see the whole project laid out. While the calendar view is fantastic for my social media marketing clients where I can view the months and what content to place where during the month. It is so simple to use that even my less tech-savvy clients can use it and end up incorporating it into their businesses. I love that I can easily integrate it with my Google Office too.

Eksileri:

The thing I least enjoy about Asana is the pricing. Am unable to afford the paid version with the awesome extra features but I do make do with the free version.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Hindistan dahilindeki Sales and Marketing Automation Expert

Asana Review

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am handling my entire business on Asana from Team Management, Task Management, Project Management, Client Onboarding, Virtual Assistant Management to Payments tracking all is done in one platform.

Artılar:

Project Management, Team Management, Task Management/Tracking, Timer, Third Party Integration, Different views for a project. Very user-friendly interface and easy to use.

Eksileri:

Some features like time-tracking which is available in the free veesiom of Clickup is in the paid version of Asana also there are other features im comparison to Clickup like Hiding of Projects from other team mates is in paid version of asana.

Dustin
ABD dahilindeki Event App Director
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Collaboration Made Easy!

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Asana can be used in multiple different ways. It is so easy to communicate directly with employees and clients directly from each project. Asana will keep you organized and it will keep you on track to meet deadlines that you might have. I use Asana for several different areas of our business. Asana solved our issue of having information in several different places. Asana has helped us stay organized and operate more efficiently.

Artılar:

Asana offers a wide range of features that will help, no matter what you use it for. I love how they are always adding new features and tools. This is a great platform for collaborating with colleges and clients. Asana can also integrate with apps that you use on a daily basis. Asana can be used in several different ways, and you can customize your view to fit the type of project you are working on.

Eksileri:

If you are using Asana for very basic projects, there is not a whole lot to complain about. If you are using Asana for more complex situations, there can be a bit of a learning curve. For what I do, there are times when I need to copy or duplicate a section inside of a project. Currently, you can not do this inside of Asana and the section has to be duplicated manually.