15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

TeamViewer Remote Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (11.448)

TeamViewer Remote Hakkında

TeamViewer uzaktan destek yazılımı, bilgisayarlara güvenli bir şekilde bağlanmaya, dosya ve uygulamalara erişmeye ve iş birliği yapmaya olanak tanır.

TeamViewer Remote hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The greatest feature is the ease of access to support customers remotely. There was prerequisites to integrate with our existing platform, it was seemless.

Eksileri:

It's slow and clunky, often having trouble launching. Their new Web Monitoring product which replaced Monitis is half-baked and missing features, we are unable to use it.

TeamViewer Remote puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

TeamViewer Remote, Capterra'daki 11.448 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce TeamViewer Remote ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (11.448)

Vincent
Vincent
Zimbabve dahilindeki IT Manager
Güvenlik ve Soruşturma, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Remote assistance, No limits!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: TeamViewer is a great choice for IT professionals, mainly in the service delivery and support fields. I do not see myself looking at other remote tools in the near future.

Artılar:

I have not had any issues with installation on all the devices we set up. Easy to connect to remote machines as long as the internet is stable. You can have multiple containers for multiple branches and the file transfer is seamless.

Eksileri:

I do not like the fact that there are times you cannot connect to a device two versions before the control machine. Some servers with legacy software cannot be upgraded and you will have to drive into the office.

2 yıl önce

Hi Vincent, We are really pleased to know you have chosen TeamViewer for your remote access solution! Thank you for trusting TeamViewer as a powerful tool for helping you. TeamViewer is backward compatible but not upward compatible. This means that you can connect with your current version to devices that are running the same version as yours or older versions. Likewise, we would like to invite you to join TeamViewer Community https://community.teamviewer.com if you have any troubleshooting questions. We hope you enjoy using TeamViewer all the time! Hope to see you there in TeamViewer Community! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Abayomi
Abayomi
Nijerya dahilindeki Network engineer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

TeamViewer Meeting Review: Streamline Communication and Collaboration with Video Conferencing.

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: It has helped me a lot in my field, in giving remotely giving support to field engineers. It has assisted us to resolve technical issues on time without a need to be physically present at the site. It also helped in conducting real time conference meeting with other engineers in the company.

Artılar:

The ability to conduct video conferences, remotely access and control devices, diagnose technical issues, and transfer files quickly and securely make TeamViewer Meeting a valuable tool for me as network engineer. This feature ensures that technical issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently, minimizing downtime and enhancing productivity.

Eksileri:

One of the potential downsides of TeamViewer Meeting for me as a network engineer is the dependence on a stable and reliable internet connection for remote access and control. The product's pricing structure may not be affordable for small businesses or individual users.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Solve everything in easy way.

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

This system is really easy to use and i have a really friendly interface & Installation and setup also simple and quick . Anyone can easily get and work on this . Mostly I'm really impressive about the system security because it use Two-Factor Authentication and specifically with encryption. This can be Use in any platform and performance is also really good and its high speed connection. In here we can fully control the device and at same time we can transfer the files easy. This is good for both business and personal use and its free for personal use with some operating systems and also its with reliable purchase plans.

Eksileri:

Mostly its high cost for the business plans such as beginner business. Main issue is hackers can easily attack the user system with this . Teamviewer is really depending on the internet, some times it will be a issue with the low internet access peoples, it need higher performance and it will slowdown the low end Computers.

Justin
ABD dahilindeki COO
Perakende, 11–50 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

There are better Remote Access options Now

1,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall the system is OK. setting up remote access is clunky and overly complicated. The billing system sucks and has limited adjustment ability. The support takes probably a week to get back to you and the call center is always bogged down. It is overpriced for our needs. I have tried reaching out to your support. The support has not been helpful nor interested in working to solution. Overall, the support has lagged (sometimes over a week for a response to a simple question). I have an open ticket though today was told that they don't have my payment which posted 3 weeks ago and require a bank statement to rectify. I sent screenshots of my bank statements as the PDF won't be published for 2 weeks due to the timing of the statements and the finance person said well we can't stop it from going to collections as I asked as they were not accepting the screenshots to wait for the PDF. Overall, the "rules" of teamviewer are archaic and you should just search "TeamViewer class action" if you want more information about the issues that people get with them. I am amazed that there is an expectation that a company could hamstring their customer service soo much. It really is sad that a company with a good product has to be soo bad administratively. I am really disappointed. I have been a customer for 4 years. I am "stuck" in a EULA that is not binding in our state but they are playing mean.

App that boots at startup Solid tutorials Mac OS support

Eksileri:

A lot The price structure does not reflect a small business needs for periodic support Options come and go support is mediocre

5 ay önce

Hi TeamViewer user, Thank you for sharing the review about TeamViewer and we are so sorry to hear about the poor experience with TeamViewer. To turn things around and help you with the best possible solution for your case, we encourage you to contact the TeamViewer Support Team (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/) for a discussion. We hope that you will receive a satisfying outcome and enjoy the journey with TeamViewer continuously. Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Orion
ABD dahilindeki IT Director
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easily support remote computers with Teamviewer

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: I’ve been an IT engineer for 20 years and have used TeamViewer for multiple clients, in multiple environments. Connectivity was easy, fast, and secure. Installing the product took just a few minutes on both Windows and Mac computers. Deploying the software to clients is also easy and fairly painless.

Artılar:

What I like most about TeamViewer Remote is the ease of connectivity to the target computer. Simply enter the Partner ID of the machine you need to connect to, select Remote Control, then click Connect. A prompt will appear, asking for their TeamViewer password - once that is done, you are connected and remotely controlling the computer.

Eksileri:

The free version of TeamViewer can disconnect at times and prompt you to purchase the product.

Mayra
Kolombiya dahilindeki Analyst
İnşaat Mühendisliği, 51–200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

Team viewer Review

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, I will give a 4 out of 5 stars to TeamViewer Remote

Artılar:

High quality on real-time chat, it works flawlessly every time, it works quickly and efficiently, very well organized and easy to use.

Eksileri:

Sometimes their customer support team is a bit slow in their response

3 hafta önce

Hi Mayra, We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback! It's great to know that our product's ease of use stood out for you. Your encouraging words inspire us to keep providing solutions that are intuitive and user-friendly. Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Joshua
BK dahilindeki Infrastructure Engineer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 201–500 Çalışan

Reliable Remote Desk Supporting tool

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Easy to deploy and I have even used it on a mobile device out of its awesomeness.

Eksileri:

the free version times out too frequently

Adam
İspanya dahilindeki Founder
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Fluid remote access solution

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: In general, TeamViewer saves us countless hours in troubleshooting conferences. It also makes sharing files easier and more fluid with the drag-and-drop feature.
Overall it is easy both for setup and usability.

Artılar:

We mainly use this software to make things easier for our clients. What I like about it is how easy it is to install and how straightforward it is to maneuver. Also instead of sending files through separate channels, you can simply access through directly on the second device that has permission. It is also available on both Windows and MacOS.

Eksileri:

Even though their team was very professional in solving some of our technical issues, they replied either very late or completely didn't get back on certain occasions. We had some sessions hung up despite the network being stable on both ends. But I believe these were isolated cases or glitches.

Lisa
ABD dahilindeki Accountant
Muhasebe, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Make smart decision choose team viewer remote

5,0 geçen hafta Yeni

Yorumlar: It's been a great experience with team viewer remote and I tell everyone try it you won't be disapointed.

Artılar:

Its self explanatory provides great security and the premium is fair this software is supurb

I don't like if you don't have premium then you get only 20 min or less of use

Lisa
ABD dahilindeki Billing Administrator
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Quick and Easy Access to help remote users with technical issues

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I've used TeamViewer for over 15 years and it has always been very useful in my company. We've never wanted to use anything else.

Artılar:

I love that logging onto a user's computer is quick and painless. I love that you can easily assist a user while explaining what you are doing.

Eksileri:

I don't like when there are updates and you try to log in and you receive a message that says the user has a more recent version than you, and it won't allow you to log in.

Emad
ABD dahilindeki Senior Web Developer
Makine, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

TeamViewer is packed with unique features but at inflated price.

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The best overall remote access and desktop sharing software in the market hands down, packed with lots of features that you could barely find in any free or paid alternative, but this all comes in a very restricted free plan and inflated price if you decided to upgrade to paid plans, their prices need to be revised and their cancellation policy need to be reviewed and implemented properly for the best of their customers first.

Artılar:

A fundamental portion of my work duties require constant and stable remote connection for wide variety of tasks ranging from colloaborating with my collegeus on a project or to overseeing some developments/deployments for platforms or make essential modifications to work in progress, aside from that i use it for a lot of personal tasks to run on my home PC or manage some features in my home network or control devices connected to it, honestly teamviewer is a leader and the most rich feature in the industry when it comes to remote access programs, they managed to dominate the market as it has been in business for a very long time, This program has it all in one package, the program is very compact size run on very minimal machine resources, you can run it unattended without installing a program itself which saves a lot of space and very convenient, you can connect all your devices to your account on the cloud to instantly access and managed all devices with a single click, support multiple platforms and systems, very friendly and easy to learn interface, it can maintain a stable and flawless connection between you and your partner even if the network isn't stable at either side, it has outstanding and mature features available to both free and paid users, sometimes not available or only for paid version on other alternatives (chat, make an audio/video conference with partner or group, transfer a huge amount of files with large size instantly, privacy control and more).

Eksileri:

I would have given this amazing piece of software the full mark unless it suffers from two basic issues that irritates me a lot and need the company to look for a solution to those problems sooner than later if it wants to keep its loyal customers like me, First and most important one is their pricing plan for paid version, As i mentioned I use the paid version for business but recently the prices has doubled for no apparent reason, and there is no clear cancellation policy on which i can opt out from using this software or change plans to lower one, the customer service need to do more to address this issue and help us by having different options with reasonable price and effective cancellation policy for those who want to change their mind and not get a constant deduction against their will, the Second reason is for the free version for personal use like the one i use in my home, which after latest updates became very messy and disconnect me every 10 seconds with an ambiguous message stating that there is a commercial use detected and a long time out before i regain access and reconnected again and again, I never suffered any such problem like this before, but the free version become very hard to use with this policy which made me sadly revert to less intrusive and more welcoming alternatives, those issues needed to be addressed and resolved ASAP so teamviewer can keep his position as the number one product for remote access of all the time as it once were.

Francisco Javier
İspanya dahilindeki CEO
Bilgisayar ve Ağ Güvenliği, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A great way to offer remote support

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are using teamviewer to support nearly 200 computers in several countries and the daily use it's really useful. The overall image quality is good and the integrated chat, options to update remotely, reboot, block remote enter, etc makes teamviewer a great support tool. Really advisable

Artılar:

If you manage a lot of computers (in my case around 200), its an invaluable solution. It let's you to organize computers in groups to easily access it in a dissatend way. The possibility to add a password to a common use PC it's really helpful. And the portable version TeamviewerQS gives you a great flexibility to help a sporadic customer. The installation is completely transparent to firewall so it's really easy to deploy

Eksileri:

The support to android devices is a separate license. In my case, have 3 licenses to pc but would have only one license to android, because it's rarely used, but the licenses system of teamviewer require to have the same number to any system. So finally, we decide to not contract this part. The other cons happens with any equipment that have started the software with a non-administrative account because when an elevated privileges process occurs, the screen to introduce the password it's not seen on the teamviewer agent computer. It can be solved with a work-around starting the software with windows credentials type instead of teamviewer credentials, but it's annoying

Cheikh
Senegal dahilindeki TeamViewer Review
Bilgisayar Donanımı, Serbest Meslek

TeamViewer The best

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: TeamViewer allows me to earn money without having to travel as a freelancer.

Artılar:

TeamViewer is excellent software, as it allows us to transfer files quickly and privately with a high level of security. With TeamViewer, working remotely has become child's play, because you have remote access that allows you to monitor systems, networks, etc... On Windows and Linux. TeamViewer also gives you the possibility to correspond with colleagues during online meetings. The user interface of TeamViewer is also simple for the use of new software. Installations and updates can be carried out without any problems with a single click. When travelling with TeamViewer, you can use your Android devices, making it easy and convenient to be in contact with the target computer. With TeamViewer you can not only share your screen, but also access your entire computer. In short, TeamViewer is an excellent software compatible on mobile and Pc devices.

Eksileri:

I think it's a good software overall but I find that TeamViewer is very slow when it comes to transferring large files. The other aspect is voice calls really, they are not at their best. The improvement will make a good deal. Finally, without a connection there is no possibility to control or access other devices in our own network.

Rodrigo
Brezilya dahilindeki Owner
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan

Is no longer the best

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We use it to serve the customer, solve problems on the remote screen, search for diagnostic files and return corrected files. We also use text chat a lot, but it's so unobtrusive that the customer on the other end often ignores the messages, so you end up using the notepad to highlight and draw attention. Until version 15 I thought it was great. But with the change in the form of licensing, and with the popularization - each person having a different type of license, the problems started. You license version 8 perpetual. They do forced upgrade to version 13 and it doesn't work anymore to 8. But in forced 13 you can't customize the host. Then this year they start pushing to go to 15, but they don't upgrade the perpetual license. So you bought perpetual and now it's dead, you're forced to sign. How to trust a supplier who acts this way? Result: after a decade of using temviewer we are moving to anydesk and khelpdesk.

Artılar:

It's fast, in the portable version it's easy to use and doesn't require bureaucracy. You just send the link to the customer, receive the access data and that's it. Great for remote support, copying or sending files and chatting with the customer without the phone.

Eksileri:

It used to be great, but as the billing model went from perpetual license to subscription, they try to force you to use the latest version to force you to subscribe. So you have a version confusion on the clients, and the older version doesn't access the newer host. The subscription price is also abusive. The support is bad, they are slow to respond and they respond generically.

Maurice M.
Maurice M.
Trinidad ve Tobago dahilindeki General Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Affordable Support For Your Remote Teams

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I love this platform. Teamviewer was the easiest implementation of remote access and support for devices within my business. On a personal note, I've used it to access my personal computer, and to assist my mother with her technical needs, when I could not get to her. When, in the height of the pandemic, I was forced to allow my team to work in the cloud, we purchased a license, and all of a sudden, I was able to manage our server, and staff was able to log in to their work computers. When we were finally able to access the office, and I allowed staffers to leave with their computers, this was how we were able to support team members when sometimes, one person would usually have asked someone to help with something on their computer. I'm still anxious to try some of the newer features when my schedule permits.

Artılar:

Teamviewer presents a powerful and stable platform for remote access to computers, regardless of the platform you intend to connect from. In an increasingly connected world, this is your method of connecting to multiple computers within your business. It also doesn't matter the version of your Windows, where Microsoft's Remote Desktop requires the Pro versions.

Eksileri:

My main issue isn't a problem, to be quite frank. When using teamviewer on mobile, there are a bit too many finger gestures which are required to mimic different mouse clicks. I figure that learning from the existing gestures on android and iOS might be beneficial

Timothy
Kenya dahilindeki PM
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Straight forward Remote connection for most needed Cases

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have used Teamviewer on and off over the last 10 years to provide connectivity to remote machines and have succeeded more than 95% of the time.
It has also relatively improved its features most notably allowing connectivity to a machine with older version of the software, which was not previously possible for a long time, was a major pain point, and one of the most needed features as it was usually the reason we always used it concurrently with another vendor.
Finally, its ability to remember and save previously connected computers really saves a lot of time and headache.

Artılar:

Team viewer has worked for me on nearly all devices you can think of; Mac, PC, mobile, tablet, ios. It is straightforward to install and allow connectivity most times. 8/10 of none IT savvy users on windows were able to download, install and enable connection within a few minutes of sharing the link.

Eksileri:

Getting a not IT savvy user to set it up and enable connection on a mac has been a stumbling block more than a few times . Other software tested was able to achieve the same in a relatively easier manner and I have had to resort to them when unsuccessful.

Kashan
Pakistan dahilindeki Assistant Manager IT Systems
Eczacılık, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Troubleshooting get Easier for Remote Areas

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Experience with team viewer was over all good and helps very much for remote support and specially during the lock down but the main issue i have to face is that user have to install it. in the organization structure, admin rights are not provided so it creates a big trouble.
also during the remote session it lags which is the major defect for a technical to work with it as he have to wait after every move of cursor and click to avoid the mistakes and blunders.
Chat and video calling options are great also the request of control is the key feature.
File transfer is slow so it is better to use alternate ways like cloud storage.

Artılar:

Team Viewer is a good software for IT persons as well as other users who have to connect with other colleagues or users remotely. This software is mostly use by IT person to provide support to other users who are connected remotely and specially in the scenario of lock down as at that situation you have only option to connect remotely and team viewer helps a lot to get the session and help them out. You can preform chat and video call too through team viewer which help in communicating . Files transfer option is also available.

Eksileri:

You have to install the software first then you can use it, if the user is on remote side and they do not have admin rights which is not recommended too then you are not able to get the access. It lags too much which cause so much difficulty and due to this lagging chance of mistakes are higher and mostly you have to revert the changes, moreover users are not much technical or knowledgeable normally due to which technical guys face a lot of issues. Files transfer rate is too slow that you have to go on other options.

geçen yıl

Hi Kashan, Thank you for sharing the impressive feedback about TeamViewer and we are truly appreciated to hear your positive experience with us! We are glad that you like TeamViewer UI and appearance and enjoy the function of chat in TeamViewer. TeamViewer always looks forward the feedback from all the users and seeks an improved experience. At the same time, we strongly encourage you to join TeamViewer Community (https://community.teamviewer.com) for any troubleshooting questions. Again, we can't thank you enough for trusting TeamViewer and we hope you enjoy using TeamViewer as always! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Sadaharu
Sadaharu
Japonya dahilindeki Marketing Planner
Telekomünikasyon, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy remote application for getting started

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: In my job, I support marketing teams and designers in troubleshooting, but in the past, I used to give instructions over the phone while imagining the other party's situation. The two parties shared the same relationship. Still, mostly it was a job where "experience matters", but after introducing TeamViewer, anyone with some knowledge can support and do everything remotely. A case that used to take an hour to resolve a problem can now be completed in less than 10 minutes. This reduces stress in people on both sides and saves time and resources.

Artılar:

It can be started without any particular configuration of the target terminal. Since the connection can be initiated simply by making use of the "ID" and "password", it is possible to connect to work computers with a sense of speed. I mainly use it to connect to company computers when I work from home and need some material that I don't have stored in the cloud.

Eksileri:

This depends on the specifications of the machine and the network environment of each machine, but the operation is slow and not comfortable to handle. Some people say it would have been faster if they had taken more time. If there is any part that can be improved on the software side, I would like to see it improved.

2 yıl önce

Hello Sadaharu, Thank you for contributing the valuable time to share your unique remote access experience with TeamViewer! TeamViewer always aims to be the pioneer in the remote access solution. Helping many TeamViewer users like you to practice a cost-effective work style is also the pursuit we are moving towards. We are greatly appreciated to have your trust and support in choosing TeamViewer! Did you know that TeamViewer Community (https://community.teamviewer.com/English) welcomes worldwide users to join and share their questions and discussions together. We hope to see your participants too! See you there! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Mustafa
Türkiye dahilindeki Group Finance Director
Tekstil, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Must have app for my job!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is a secure, easy-to-use platform and allows me to collaborate and access remote documents quickly and efficiently, making it easier for us to make decisions with one another. The recent updates to the software have made it even better, and I would highly recommend it.Review about Superior Aspects: TeamViewer has some unique features that other remote access software options lack. TeamViewer for instance allows for audio and video communication to allow for easier collaboration with colleagues. The software also enables data encryption to ensure secure and safe transfer of documents, and also allows for easy file transfer. Overall, TeamViewer provides a more comprehensive solution than its alternatives.

Artılar:

The software is very user friendly, and enables me to access different documents quickly and efficiently. As a large organization, we rely heavily on the ability to collaborate remotely, and TeamViewer provides us with a safe, secure and reliable platform for us to do so. The recent updates to the software have made it even easier and faster for us, and I would highly recommend it.

Eksileri:

The only negative side I can see to using TeamViewer is that it can be a bit slow at times. We have recently experienced some slowdown in the software which has been somewhat frustrating, although overall it has performed well.

2 yıl önce

Hello Mustafa, Thank you for contributing valuable time to sharing your unique experience with TeamViewer and we appreciate your recommendation on TeamViewer. We are glad that you are enjoying TeamViewer's performance, reliability and user-friendly functionality. Did you know that we welcome all TeamViewer users and fans to visit TeamViewer Community (https://community.teamviewer.com/) for knowledge sharing and technical discussion. There are more powerful features to discover about TeamViewer and we would love to see you there! Have a wonderful day! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Team Viewer as its Pros and Cons

5,0 7 ay önce

Artılar:

great tool easy to use user friendly quick install quick access

Eksileri:

cost user management access management file transfers

5 ay önce

Hi TeamViewer user, Thanks for choosing TeamViewer and liking TeamViewer! We are so happy that TeamViewer is a user-friendly remote access solution! We would like to invite you to join TeamViewer Community https://community.teamviewer.com if you have any troubleshooting questions. Hope you enjoy using TeamViewer as always! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Vernessa
Vernessa
ABD dahilindeki Freelance Writer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

TeamViewer Makes Remote Support Easier On ALL Platforms, Has a Simple Interface, and is Portable, Too

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: TeamViewer is operating system agnostic. I'm grateful it is NOT just for Windows. As a Linux user (as well as a Windows user) one huge benefit for me is that TeamViewer has a native Linux implementation. And they have iOS and Android apps. This means I can provide support remotely from any of my computers and even my phone or tablet. (But I'm not a big fan of doing sensitive work from a phone!) Another benefit is the interface: it is so simple that asking the person who is receiving remote support to do anything in it doesn't freak them out. (A calm end-user makes helping them out a much easier undertaking!) TeamViewer offers "contact management" but it is not a contact manager in the way we usually think of contact management. When it's time to offer support to long-standing clients (or friends or family) it's nice to have their contact details -- as they relate to accessing their computer -- only a few clicks away. I haven't ever had a need to use the collaboration features for groups -- no group meetings or group chats -- so can't speak to how well those are implemented or whether Teamviewer does a better job than other apps designed for those purposes. Overall, TeamViewer is my go-to solution for remote desktop control.

Artılar:

At one time, providing computer technical support for business clients, friends and family was the major part of my work life. Over the years I tried numerous so-called "remote control" softwares. Hit or miss, they mostly missed the mark and made working remotely more painful than enjoyable. I wasn't truly satisfied until I encountered TeamViewer. They somehow got it right. These days I spend less time doing remote support for business and more for friends and family. For non-commercial use, TeamViewer is totally free so I use it to help them out when needed. Some features I really like: TeamViewer doesn't get hung when opening larger applications. For example, I've opened Microsoft Word and LibreOffice, both of which are resource-heavy applications, edited documents and spreadsheets, then saved them without any issues. The file manager is not too shabby. I've moved thousands of files from one location to another on the remote computer without hiccups. Regular screen-draws on the other end appear the way they should with decent clarity and in focus. Fonts are very readable (and looking pretty close to what was intended). For purposes of documentation, there are three features I've relied on at different times: the chat messaging function, the ability to record a session especially when trying to figure out what went wrong during a particular process, and viewable log files.

Eksileri:

In my opinion, the "cons" aren't many and the "pros" far outweigh them. Admittedly, TeamViewer is a little slow when doing anything movement intensive. Screen-sharing could use some improvement. And the file manager isn't the prettiest (could definitely use a design overhaul). The biggest complaint I've had about TeamViewer has always been that it is too expensive for a very small business (think microbusiness or solopreneur). At the time I really had a need for it in my one-person firm, I would have gladly paid a monthly fee for access (those lesser softwares offered monthly plans!). So I resorted to using the weaker remote support softwares for commercial endeavors and used TeamViewer for personal friends and family. Shame.

Santiago
Santiago
Venezuela dahilindeki Co Editor Chief
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

More than a remote desktop platform, it is the best experience that exists.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The main problem that virtual work is achieved, is the stability in communications, many platforms have inconsistencies that become a work problem, thanks to TeamViewer we have reversed that situation, we have achieved a much more stable communication than those offered by the competition , at the same time, we have increased communication channels to the best levels that we thought we had a while ago, it has adapted perfectly to our reality and our capacity to pay, I am pleasantly satisfied.

Artılar:

Many things make up my liking for TeamViewer, one of which is the possibility of offering assistance in real time, and without inconveniences, to people who depend on the services offered online. Another factor that I use a lot, is to link the equipment I have thanks to the TeamViewer platform, many times I have forgotten in the computer of each an important file for a business presentation, but thanks to TeamViewer it does not become bigger, just use the links I've given and that's it, I have all the files I need available. In addition, you can use your platform to organize virtual work meetings, in this new working age, work with people who live in Costa Rica and the Netherlands, and thanks to TeamViewer it is easy to organize presentations or video conferences, therefore, it is more than a tool, it's an experience.

Eksileri:

I am very satisfied with your options and capabilities, I can not describe it negatively because it is surprising, only that the commercial options, in terms of prices, could improve, so entrepreneurs can seek to hire other plans more accessible to their financial reality, without neglecting the quality that have reached in this latest version 14.

Laura
Laura
Kanada dahilindeki Member Services Coordinator
Yenilenebilir Ürünler ve Çevre, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A necessity for our operations

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This has become not just another tool that we use, but an absolute necessity to efficiently operate throughout the course of a day.

Artılar:

We use TeamViewer daily and rely on it to access dozens of remote sites, and hundreds of individual computers. The biggest benefit is that it's accessible anywhere. The app is really good once you get the hang of controlling mouse movement from a mobile device. Locations can be grouped together and notes made on specific computers, making it really easy to keep track of who is who and where you're logged into at any given time. On the desktop app, you can log into multiple computers at once and toggle between them. For our purposes, this makes things incredibly efficient to be able to do remote software installations on multiple computers at the same time. Logs can be pulled both by the administrator as well as by a remote computer to see who has accessed them and when. This level of transparency is great. Administrator functions for the most part need to be done from the website, which is fairly simple to use. There are a lot of features that we have yet to integrate to their full potential, so it is always a bonus to find new ways to use a tool like this.

Eksileri:

The desktop app has had some minor flaws over the past few versions, where it does things like sometimes consistently refuses to connect the first time a connection is attempted, but then always connects on the second try. Sometimes it's a pain having to go to the website and do all of the authentication steps just to change a simple administrator thing. I haven't seen any way to log into multiple devices from the mobile app.

Bilal
Bilal
Pakistan dahilindeki telecom service provider
Telekomünikasyon, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Its very helpful and amazing to use

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: For me it's TeamViewer. I find it much better than Skype for video conferencing. With TeamViewer many people can join in very easily with a access key provided to everyone. Another good feature is that you can control one computer from another so presentations, documents, etc could be edited by a bunch of editors online as they speak, discuss and edit. If you have a question or need clarification/suggestion, leave it in the comments or message me!

Artılar:

So many great comments here. For me, I started coding emails, testing in several clients to make sure things didn’t break. Then I was given opportunity to be a PHP developer in the same company. I learned on the job but no one ever taught me about security. Soon, that company folded. When trying to get another PHP job nobody would hire me because of my lack of security knowledge. Then I was hired to do some front end work - mainly HTML, CSS, Javascript (rarely Javascript). That company had layoffs and I soon found myself looking for a job and nobody would hire me because I did not have Angular or React knowledge. My experiences have been pretty much the same through my last 15 years of tech. I’ve learned that unless you just want to spend your life in front of a computer learning the NEW framework or language… you shouldn’t be in tech/software/web. And think of the reward you get… 25 years ago if you knew simple website languages, you could make $100k per year. Now, you have to know so much more and only on rare occasions be paid $120k - $140k…. most times… only $80k. It’s insane! Honestly, if I could go back in time, I’d be a dentist, eye doctor, or build houses. Software is for those who don’t have anything else to do in life except software. A better life is to learn one thing well that does not change too much and gives you free time to be with friends and family.

Eksileri:

I did it that way, but that was some 45+ years ago. I quit college and never got a degree. It was a difficult path then, and more difficult now. But if you have no other choice then it is the path you will take. If you love programming, then you are (and always will be) a programmer. You will need to have all the answers ahead of everyone else. That means when a new language (like Julia) comes out, you will download it and spend nights programming with it. So that when someone in the office mentions Julia, You whip out your laptop and show them the advantages and disadvantages. It is a lot of time and dedication. But even if you get a degree, you would need to spend that time anyway to become one of the best.

Almir
Almir
Bosna-Hersek dahilindeki SDR
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Great Remote Access Solution

5,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

One of the standout features that I absolutely love about TeamViewer is its ability to facilitate remote access to another person's desktop or mobile phone. This functionality provides users with the convenience and flexibility to access online solutions, including video and audio communication, from a remote location. What makes TeamViewer even more remarkable is its emphasis on safety and security. The platform ensures a high level of protection by requiring an ID and password for remote access, thereby safeguarding sensitive information and maintaining user privacy. This combination of remote accessibility, online solutions, and robust security measures makes TeamViewer an invaluable tool for seamless collaboration and efficient remote support.

Eksileri:

I have not encountered any significant downsides to using TeamViewer; it has consistently proven to be a reliable solution whenever the IT team needed remote access to my computer. However, one aspect that could be improved is the pricing of TeamViewer, which I find to be on the higher side compared to some other remote access tools. Additionally, while the customer support provided by TeamViewer is generally satisfactory, there is room for improvement in terms of responsiveness and availability. Nonetheless, despite these minor areas for enhancement, TeamViewer remains a valuable and effective tool for remote access, offering seamless assistance when needed.

11 ay önce

Hi Almir, We are really pleased to know you have chosen TeamViewer as your trusted remote access solution. We are so thrilled to know that TeamViewer became a powerful and reliable tool for you to remotely connect to others at the same time! Without your support and trust, TeamViewer can't become the all-in-one remote access solution with reliability and cross-platform flexibility. We wish you a pleasant journey with TeamViewer and Happy connections! Best, Ying/TeamViewer