Acuity Scheduling Hakkında

Kullanımı son derece kolay olan bu çevrimiçi planlama yazılımıyla müşteri rezervasyonlarını, iptalleri, anımsatmaları ve ödemeleri otomatikleştirin.

Acuity Scheduling hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

Eksileri:

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Acuity Scheduling puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Acuity Scheduling, Capterra'daki 5.146 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,8 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Acuity Scheduling ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (5.146)

Paola M.
Paola M.
İtalya dahilindeki Freelance writer and translator
Yayımcılık, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Who's in need for an extraordinary, do it all, scheduler?

5 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: What a helping hand! I never know in advance when a job is coming by, how much time I have to finish it, and this is a great reminder because I can set the difference stages I need to complete it and be reminded how many times I want. I can also schedule an online meeting with the client, customize my email according to the type of job I have accepted... and have it all in one app.

Artılar:

Well, as I said, I use this software for limited purposes, but I find it really adaptable to anyone's needs. I also like the price, 6 € a month, which is absolutely fine for my necessities.

Eksileri:

I think that a free version with limited options but also with all the features I need for my one person job, even with ads, would certainly be preferred, even if my monthly fee is very contained. I would also like it to be simpler to set up or, even better, I'd love that it would settle up automatically after me choosing the options.

Shaniece M.
ABD dahilindeki Nail Technician
Kıyafet ve Moda, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The Glam Junky loves it.!

Artılar:

The ability to complete the whole booking process hands free

Eksileri:

I wish I could add the products I sell and classes without having to pay so much since I don't need all the extra features. Maybe you guys could offer customized plans.?

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Calendly, Setmore ve Square Point of Sale

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: More options for personalizing and my business requires a deposit, it was also easier to set up with Acuity.

Geçiş Yapılan: Square Online

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Pricing, the ability to take deposits at booking and the ability to personalize the booking site mostly

Shawna A.
Kanada dahilindeki Owner
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2-10 Çalışan

Wellness business

3 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Good

Artılar:

The program was easy to use, liked the record keeping

Eksileri:

Personal client info storage needs improvement

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Jane

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Price

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Hindistan dahilindeki Senior Graphics Designer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

4 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

Artılar:

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Eksileri:

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Wix ve Housecall Pro

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Geçiş Yapılan: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Stuart H.
Stuart H.
Avustralya dahilindeki Director
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Brilliant solution to complex diary management challenges

4 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Saved me a tremendous amount of time and has useful perks that I love (eg - able to interface directly with Zoom, so that when an appointment is set my a client the Zoom link is generated and sent to them at the same time)

Artılar:

Presents a real-time synchronisation so that users, staff (and even me personally) are able to book and manage calendar entries from separate sources and be confident that it is working. This saves bucket loads of time

Eksileri:

I use Daylite as a CRM and calendar and synchronisation has been occasionally glitchy - this is not a fault of Acuity but of Daylite. Also, I'd love to see a little more colour on their admin pages!

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Calendly, Google Calendar ve Asana

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Needed remote access and booking to be possible for clients

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Best wholisitic solution at price point and more feature rich than Google

Brianna L.
Brianna L.
ABD dahilindeki Photo Booth Operator
Fotoğrafçılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Great For Appointments

4 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: It is a little difficult to set up everything at first, but once you are familiar with the system it gets better.

Artılar:

I like that you are able to design your scheduling booking however you like.

Eksileri:

I dislike that they don't have a free plan, only a free trial.

Khalida D.
ABD dahilindeki Business coach
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Really loved using this scheduler

5 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Wonderful. There wasn't anything I would change besides the CRM side of the software.

Artılar:

I really loved how easy this software was to set up and use. And the very best feature was that when I scheduled with clients they had to fill out the questionnaire before they could book so then I didn't have to worry about following up and not getting the questionnaire before the call.

Eksileri:

I wish there was more of a CRM in this. I would have kept this software and even paid more for it.

Lee M.
Almanya dahilindeki Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Perfectly integrates with Squarespace websites

5 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Excellent. Once the back end is set up (the trickier part) everything else is seamless. I suggest having a really good look at the all the features BEFORE setting it up.

Artılar:

Being able to automate scheduling of clients calendars and taking payment. From the consumer end, the event once added to a calendar takes you straight to the online event (unlike some where you need to access an email link)

Eksileri:

It can be a bit fiddly to set up. I recommend watching a tutorial video.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Bookwhen

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Customer calendar features are better - linking directly to Zoom.

Alexander D.
Alexander D.
ABD dahilindeki Student Success Lead
E-öğrenme, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A must have for service related businesses

5 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall a great software for service related businesses. I’d definitely recommend using it.

Artılar:

It makes working with multi team members to schedule appointments with customers easier by syncing their calendars and availability. For example, if you are in a business where you work with a large team of employees then Acuity us for you! (Gyms & personal trainers, Tutoring services)

Eksileri:

I don’t like how you cannot segment groups of employees calendars. It would make toggling between different teams easier.

Ani P.
Ani P.

Simple Booking

5 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

Clients can book appointments online anytime they like without calling the office or email back and forth.

Eksileri:

My clients complained about the look of front end of the platform

Jennily S.
ABD dahilindeki Nail Technician
Kozmetik, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great software to use especially for new businesses

5 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Artılar:

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

Eksileri:

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Squarespace

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Geçiş Yapılan: Timely

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.

Jai S.
Avustralya dahilindeki Owner
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Minimal look and maximum features

5 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.
It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

Artılar:

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Eksileri:

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Debbie F.
ABD dahilindeki Owner-teacher
Müzik, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

5 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

Artılar:

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

Eksileri:

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Benjamin A.
Fotoğrafçılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

5 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

Artılar:

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

Eksileri:

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Ryan S.
ABD dahilindeki Regional Leader
Mali Hizmetler, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

5 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Artılar:

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Eksileri:

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Geçiş Yapılan: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Elena M.
ABD dahilindeki Coach, CEO
E-öğrenme, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I can run my coaching business on it

5 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Artılar:

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Eksileri:

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing. Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.

Liz L.
ABD dahilindeki Director
Eğlence, 2-10 Çalışan

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

5 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Artılar:

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Eksileri:

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nea D.
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 2-10 Çalışan

One Stop Scheduling Tool

5 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Artılar:

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Eksileri:

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Satori

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: More featuress and easier to use.

Geçiş Yapılan: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: I actually am currently using Satori for Coaching packages -because it makes onboarding so much easier - so much so that it is worth the extra money. BUT I would love it if the features were available in Acuity!

Kristina H.
Kanada dahilindeki CEO
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Artılar:

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Eksileri:

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Vagaro, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 ve Schedulicity

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Geçiş Yapılan: Schedulicity

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.

Ahfeeyah T.
ABD dahilindeki CEO
Tasarım, 2-10 Çalışan

Acuity - A great and growing resource

4 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Artılar:

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Eksileri:

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Calendly ve HubSpot CRM

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Geçiş Yapılan: Calendly

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.

Josephine K.
Kanada dahilindeki Dance Studio Owner
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2-10 Çalışan

Best alternative to Mindbody

5 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Artılar:

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Eksileri:

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: The Studio Director, Wellyx ve WellnessLiving

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Geçiş Yapılan: Mindbody

Stavros S.
Stavros S.
ABD dahilindeki Wedding Officiant
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

5 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

Artılar:

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

Eksileri:

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: vcita

Acuity Scheduling Tercih Etme Nedenleri: The platform was not as user-friendly as you would want. The cost of simply book.me was even greater.

Geçiş Yapılan: vcita

Acuity Scheduling Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: I chose Acuity because of the simple, user-friendly platform that the application is built on. It provided significant features that the competitors simply lacked. Acuity allows you to customize its platform without the application overtaking your website as Vcita does. Acuity gave someone like my business at Weddings a much more meaningful experience rather than some of the competitors. In my industry, my clients are not really going to be future clients so the features that some of the platforms advertise excessively simply do not affect me. With that said, if anyone is on the line of whether Acuity would fit their needs- do not think twice. Acuity is a thoroughbred in this appointment scheduling application platform.

Antoinette S.
ABD dahilindeki Braider/Owner
Kozmetik, Serbest Meslek

Free Trial Review

5 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

Artılar:

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

Eksileri:

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Jeff R.
Bireysel Hizmetler ve Aile Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

4 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively. Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around. I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

Artılar:

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you. The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Eksileri:

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process. One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time. The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Jeannette scharning N.
Norveç dahilindeki CEO
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

5 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

Artılar:

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Eksileri:

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.