15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Time Doctor Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,5 (527)

Time Doctor Hakkında

Personelin ne zaman ve ne üzerinde çalıştığını izlemeye yardımcı olan ve 80 binden fazla kullanıcı tarafından güvenilen zaman izleme ve üretkenlik yazılımı.

Time Doctor hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

With these screenshots, it is easy to monitor and control work procedures. In comparison with alternative Softwares on the same functionalities, Time Doctor is very budget-friendly.

Eksileri:

Some time it automatically log out for few of the networks , or it may cause error if permissions not set properly.

Time Doctor puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Time Doctor, Capterra'daki 527 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,5 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Time Doctor ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (527)

Ryan
Ryan
Pakistan dahilindeki HR Manager (Administrator)
Grafik Tasarım, 11–50 Çalışan

Best Time Tracking Software for In-House and Remote Employees

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We at Fullstop360 are totally satisfied with the overall performance of Time Doctor. It is good for time-tracking, task-management, timesheets, poor time use, web & app usage, attendance, and payroll etc.

Artılar:

I have given Time Doctor 10 out of 10 as I simply love it. We have been using it for more than 4 years and it has proved to be a great tool to manage the in-house and remote employees. It is pretty convenient to install and work with. It allows to track time and improve productivity. It gives your complete control over your work. The effective reporting system helps you to figure out a better use of your time. It provides browsing history, top website, and poor management of time. In the capacity of an HR Manager, I use Time Doctor to mark employee attendance. You can check time-in and time-out and total work hours of your team members. It shares employee activity by sending screenshots. I also get help in managing the payroll. There's another cool option that TD allows to manually edit time. Sometimes, people forget to start Time Doctor and then approach me to adjust their times. In all reality, you can do a lot of cool things to manage your team and work.

Eksileri:

The only con that I observed as a user is the 'display of activity bar'. It stays on top and sometimes becomes quite irritating. There's an option to hide it but the chances that sometimes you forget to turn Time Doctor on. Likewise, the breaktime monitor is a bit irritating. When you're busy in a though process and staring on your screen but you have not moved your mouse or touched the keyboard, Time Doctor will assume that you're gone for a break. I don't know how to fix it but it would be really cool if there's some sort of a sensor.

Lizzie
El Salvador dahilindeki Director of People and Projects
Telekomünikasyon, 11–50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

The best time tracking tool I have used so far.

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: It's been great! It helped us to calculate worked hours and use non-productive apps. Useful when you have people working remotely on different projects.

Artılar:

I like how easily you can access your team's timeline through different reports (Excel and PDF). As well, how you can categorize the Productive or Non-Productive apps and websites so your team spends time on what it's related to their role.

Eksileri:

The idle time is not very accurate if it's because they are non-productive or because they are on a call. And when trying to get explanations from the Time Doctor Support Team, they don't know if a team member might be using auto-clickers to reduce their idle time or not.

Michelle
Filipinler dahilindeki Insurance Verification Specialist
Sigorta, 11–50 Çalışan

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

The good thing with Time Doctor is that it efficiently tracks time, mouse clicks, and keyboard clicks. It also has a screenshot feature to make sure the employee is using his/her time wisely.

Eksileri:

As far as and as long as I have used Time Doctor, the only issue that I know is there are times that where the time doesn't sync however, they are constantly working on it, so the issues are taken cared of right away.

Tasarım, 11–50 Çalışan

Unmitigated Disaster

1,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are in software development ourselves and this whole platform reeks of something that was built by cheap, overseas, outsourced development teams, OR it was something that has been rushed to market. You need to avoid Time Doctor and Staff.com like the plague. The two companies are linked and perhaps merging because recently Staff.com had a message on their website that said something to the effect of "A TimeDoctor Company." They also have identical logos. Final thoughts: if you use Time Doctor to track work for your clients you are going to be in a world of hurt. You will overcharge and undercharge clients and when they figure it out (like ours did) they will be furious. A quick update: I notified Time Doctor over a week ago to close our account and to the surprise of absolutely no one, they haven't honored the request. Just terrible.

Artılar:

Having to email their support to cancel my account...I'm joking that was just the last annoying thing I was forced to do with this company. Nothing...I like absolutely nothing about it.

Eksileri:

Absolutely terrible piece of software. I cannot for the life of me understand why this software has such high ratings. We used it for about six months and had nothing but problems with it. Some of the issues were: 1. Time not syncing between mobile, desktop, and web clients. 2. Time not accurately being tracked. 3. Unable to archive old project-tasks or projects. 4. Tasks and projects not syncing between mobile, desktop, and web clients. 5. Time is missing. In other words, time would be tracked and then disappear. 6. Employees who worked on sensitive areas like finance had their accounts set to blur screenshots. This never worked. They were completely in the clear which could have been a huge problem. This has been a disaster from start to finish. We've had to manually fix tracked-time, re-bill customers, refund customers, and start all over again with an much better alternative called HubStaff--whom I highly recommend. The biggest problem with Time Doctor is that we were working with their "support team" for over a month and supposedly they were working on fixing our problems...This turned out to be a lie. Nothing ever got fixed. The support team would never proactively give us any information regarding what they were working on and we always had to reach out to them for an update; the updates contained no actual progress information of any kind...So in other words: we were being blown off.

Time Doctor Yanıtı

6 yıl önce

The customer has some genuine problems. We put the full attention of our team on these problems and they are all now solved. However they are very unhappy and have been posting the same negative review on multiple review sites. I think the review is unfair given that 99%+ of our customers are very happy and give us great reviews, and very few people had the problems that this customer had with the app. Our support was very attentive to them and the customer did not respond to all of our emails and requests. They are also promoting a competitor in the review, but that¿s fine we encourage you to try all competitors and see which app you like the best. So we¿re really sorry but can say for sure that other customer will not experience the same problems as most of them were unique to that customer and are also now all solved.

Petrol ve Enerji, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Great time manager

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: In the development of our software operations, we have a conventional and specific production line, the program has given us a broader look at what we should improve to reduce time costs and expand production, it has been very helpful in this sense and it has been worth every peso that we approved of acquisitions.

Artılar:

It is easy to use, it allows us to keep track of the time in each software development task that we need to take into account, it gives us data to be able to optimize the tasks, it has a very good development in this sense and that is why we love using it.

Eksileri:

Nothing, so far everything has been fine with the program, technically it has been very constant, so far we have not received delays and we have not lost any.

Krylle
Filipinler dahilindeki TEAM LEADER
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Best Time Tracker Ever!

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great! I never had any problem with Time Doctor so far.

Artılar:

Time Doctor is the best time tracker ever. Now they have partnered with google and chrome. I can now track my time in any google apps. That is so convenient! No more wasted time. Thank you Time Doctor!

Eksileri:

I don't think there is. We have never encountered issue so far.

Yasal Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One of the best time trackers on the market

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is a perfect fit for any business that needs time tracking.

Artılar:

Really easy to use. This motivates the team to often and timely record their work. The reports are easy to read and understand.

Eksileri:

The desktop app is sometimes difficult to install and not always working properly. Also, to have a longer history, bigger data base for the older entries.

SAROJBEN
ABD dahilindeki Caregiver
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Time Doctor Review: Should you Use?

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

Time Doctor allows fulfills my time tracking needs as well as scheduling and attendance records. It is very accurate and I appreciate its compatibility with Apple and Microsoft phones and computers.

Eksileri:

Time Doctor does not have the customer support in case it is needed for ongoing issues. It is a great time tracker; however, problems may have to be self-diagnosed.

Joemar
Filipinler dahilindeki Customer Specialist
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11–50 Çalışan

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very Good and I will recommend it to my friends or previous employer

Artılar:

It does not freeze and works every time. The sata is also accurate

Eksileri:

So far none since it really works all the time

Pazar Araştırması, 51–200 Çalışan

Great for remote teams

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

It is so easy for our team (remote workers) to track, edit and even add our time with this app.

Eksileri:

It needs to be more strict, I guess, when it comes to adding time (it is being used, sometimes to manipulate working hours)

Tasarım, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good but there's a ton of room for improvement

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I'm not really all that excited about the software, I think it can be so much better and I know they are working on great things so that's why I'm hanging around to see what they come up with. For the price point it isn't even that bad, just have to go through other loopholes to make it work which I look forward to not having to do.

Artılar:

Easy to use & set up (somewhat), easy to add and deactivate users, great white labeling feature it integrates to some software, super accurate.. it shows reports with time tracking down to the last second. It is stealthy and screen capture at randome, it pops ups as a reminder to log back in and get to work, also when visiting a low productivity website like youtube (unless you are a tube marketing that is) it asks if you if that's the website you meant to visit and whether you want to work on it. Customer service is THE BOMB! Super patient and will go to any length to make you happy.

Eksileri:

Reports are not white labeled and poorly formatted so I personally cannot send those and have to create my own based onthe informtion I can get out of the site and so this also makes the whole white labeled a little pointless because I cannot format the email that go out of TD to the clients cannot format reports to be more appealing, the portal isn't too easy to navigate on the client's end and I cannot just send a bill to my clients to pay for my team's work as they review the work for themselves. Screenshots last for as long sd 6 months which I apprecite but I wish I could hit a "paid" and "archive" buttons so that if I want to revisit, I can just go into those archives but they aren't showing when I'm trying to back tracking to see what was the last project a team mate worked on. wording for creating a working schedule and shifts is a little weird to me. It no longer synchs with freshbooks or Quickbooks which are the two accounting software I use (I like to have redundancy in my business, don't judge me lol)

Rosalina
Filipinler dahilindeki Executive Assistant/ Freelancer
Sigorta, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

"Maximizing Your Time: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Time Doctor"

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: By and large, Time Specialist is a valuable instrument for organizations and people who need to successfully deal with their time more. It offers a scope of highlights to assist you with following your time, further develop efficiency, and incorporate with different instruments. Be that as it may, it's not without its restrictions, and clients ought to know about the protection concerns and possible errors in time following.

Artılar:

Simple to utilize: Time Specialist is easy to understand and natural, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and clear, making it simple to explore.Numerous stages: Time Specialist upholds Windows, Macintosh, and Linux, and has versatile applications for iOS and Android gadgets, making it available across various gadgets and working frameworks.Far reaching time following: Time Specialist tracks both billable and non-billable time, so you can perceive how long you spend on various undertakings and tasks.Efficiency highlights: Time Specialist incorporates a scope of efficiency highlights, for example, the capacity to impede diverting sites and applications, inactive time location, and customary breaks updates.Incorporations: Time Specialist coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including project the executives programming, finance and invoicing programming, and specialized devices like Leeway and Skype.

Eksileri:

Restricted free arrangement: Time Specialist offers a 14-day free preliminary, however from that point onward, you'll have to pay for a membership to keep utilizing the product. The free arrangement is restricted to just a single client and offers fundamental elements.Security concerns: A few clients have raised protection worries no time like the present Specialist, as it tracks not just the time spent on business related errands yet in addition the URLs and titles of the sites visited during that time.Restricted customization: While Time Specialist offers a scope of highlights, there is restricted extension for customization past what is accessible in the settings.Announcing restrictions: While Time Specialist offers nitty gritty reports, a few clients have found the detailing capacities restricted contrasted with other time following devices.Erroneous time following: A few clients have revealed mistakes in time following, especially with respect to following inactive time and movement on non-PC gadgets

Alain Jove
Alain Jove
Filipinler dahilindeki Freelancer
Telekomünikasyon, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Productivity tracked with ease

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, this is very handy and it does what it is supposed to do - which is tracking productivity in this work from home setup.

Artılar:

Due to COVID, we were forced to work from home and monitoring our work activity is conveniently done with this app. Although it kind of looks old school in its interface, I don't mind because it is lightweight, it is efficient in tracking browser and screen activity when it's active with you not even noticing your screen already captured, doesn't create lag time and transparent with its screen captures as you can easily log in to your account with the email associated to the time doctor account and see the screenshots captured whether you are a basic or an admin user. The last part is very important as privacy should be a priority specially nowadays when hacking has become rampant.

Eksileri:

The reason why I rated it only eight for recommending it to others is because you'd have to make changes to the settings as the default is launching on startup. And I don't want it snooping around and doing screenshots if it's off work hours, and people tend to forget about this and some might not even be aware about this part of the settings. I also still see it on the system tray even after logging out so I'd have to manually close it every time, which can be a bit annoying. Although it stops screen captures when you're pausing it which is great.

ABD dahilindeki ISV-OEM Consultant
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Effective remote management

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Time Doctor has helped me understand my own work strengths and weaknesses by showing me how much time I put into each task, project and campaign. Excellent for time management at the user level, as well as the manager level. We have also solved our time capture for remote employees which has created more efficiencies in payroll and better pay period ending cycles.

Artılar:

The insights into staff performance, being able to pin time to specific projects or work types as well as the efficiency brought to time management and the payroll process is worth of high praise.

Eksileri:

The biggest opportunity is that Time Doctor sometimes seems to be a resource hog and can be slow to load and prone to occasional crashes which means lost time capture. If the employee or manager does not catch this, may result in underpay. The user dashboard is nice but takes you out of your work environment; something more integrated into the workflow tools like a retractable side-panel drawer instead of a web URL you have to visit would be better.

Ishmam
Bangladeş dahilindeki SEO Expert
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

This tool is excellent for effectively tracking work time.

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: My experience with Time Doctor has been outstanding. The software's ability to generate visual evidence of time allocations is particularly valuable for employers who compensate their team members based on projects or hourly rates, which aligns perfectly with my needs.

Artılar:

This software is incredibly user-friendly and simple to set up, while also offering exceptional accuracy in tracking. It surpasses any other option I have come across in the market. With its support for multiple platforms, I can conveniently track my work from anywhere and at any time. Moreover, it provides valuable insights into work patterns, offering a deeper understanding of my productivity.

Eksileri:

Personally, I have not encountered any issues with this software. However, a few of my employees and contractors have expressed their concerns about it being perceived as a micromanagement tool. Fortunately, this is not a concern that I share: xD

Lucy
ABD dahilindeki Biostatistician
Yüksek Öğrenim, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Many useful features but support for a solo user is minimal and getting worse

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The customer service has been quite good, though most of the time the answers to my questions have been that the feature I need is not available, not customizable, and will not be added to future releases.

Artılar:

I found the software easy to install and use. The reporting feature is not as flexible as it needs to be, but the product is a big help in helping me track my time usage.

Eksileri:

I bet that many users are capable of managing a report customization system, but no such option is available. I end up editing the reports extensively, and that rather defeats the purpose of using the product. I am the only person in my office who uses this product, so I am not managing anyone. There are features that are incredibly annoying because they do not apply to me, yet I still need to deal with them. For example, the latest update requires entering a reason for adding time manually. I know the reasons, and find the extra mouse and keyboard clicks incredibly annoying.

Emmanuella
Emmanuella
Fransa dahilindeki Sonographer
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Artılar:

I found the Time Doctor app to be a great asset due to its easy-to-use time tracking capabilities and comprehensive features. With it, I can accurately monitor my work hours and those of my team, set up tasks and projects, and check our progress in real time. It also has a reminder system to help ensure that tasks are completed on schedule, as well as detailed reports to help analyze our performance and find areas for improvement.

Eksileri:

There is nothing to dislike in time doctor as of now

Gladies
ABD dahilindeki Tax Specialist
İş Malzemeleri ve Ekipmanları, 11–50 Çalışan

Review on Time Doctor

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Time Doctor is our trusted time tracking software. I think the management will not make any changes as to how our time logged should be accounted for. We are very reliant on TD, the HR head bases all our activities on TD so it is kind of a part of our family.

Artılar:

It helps me validate my hours logged to the company I am working for. The software is very customizable depending on the need of the management; it gives a nudge when you are already dozing off while it's running and the option to go back to working or to take a break is very straightforward.

Eksileri:

There's this notification that I should log off TD to do a software update I guess which annoys me especially when I am engrossed working and my time needs to be tracked. But there is an option to run the update while the the tracker is running so it's doable and manageable for me.

Stephanie
ABD dahilindeki Art Director
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best tool for tracking remote employees. We use it to track work hrs for our team in the Philippines

4,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

Accurate time tracking for tasks and projects screen shots and app usage is one of my favorite features since it gives you a detailed info on where we spend the most time on our projects fare pricing and bulk discounts :) We integrate Time Doctor with asana for seamless task tracking Love the ability to change time spend on tasks manually in case there is need for it we get a weekly email with information on how our account is being use We can also manage and track time with the IOS app

Eksileri:

The desktop app looks a little old school on PC but is works fine. wish they had a better way to create tasks and mark tasks as completed when these are created inside time doctor, instead of having to delete them once they are done

Time Doctor Yanıtı

6 yıl önce

Hi Stephanie, You can actually tick them complete with our most recent app which it Time Doctor version 0.19.9 You can download this new application from our download page at www.timedoctor.com/download.html It should be this here: http://prntscr.com/jll3vk

Rubel
Filipinler dahilindeki Client Experience Team Leader
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Çalışan

Very Useful!

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: So far, I am happy with the services that Time Doctor offers. If you could work on the web and app ratings per projects, that would be wonderful! ;)

Artılar:

I like the fact that we are able to measure our team's productivity especially that we're currently working remotely due to the pandemic. I have to admit that handling 30-40 staff members is a bit challenging in terms of measuring productivity but with Time Doctor, I don't have to worry about keeping an eye on my team from time to time. Very easy, just pull up the report and there you can see who has worked efficiently and not. I like it!

Eksileri:

I know we have already raised this to Time Doctor but it would be great if there's a way for us to set ratings per project. I'm handling 10-12 projects at the moment and it's very challenging for me to still check regularly their web and app usage just to ensure that I am sending accurate reports to each clients. That's all

Konstantin
Rusya dahilindeki CEO
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11–50 Çalışan

No Updates and a Lot of Bugs

2,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have been working with TimeDoctor for 3 years, 40 employees use it. A large number of bugs that do not fix for years. The application is buggy - for the last year there have never been any updates. The site's admin area leaves much to be desired - a bunch of reports, but you can not use them. At us almost 600 projects - selectors on a site simply do not open. The API is very complex with a bunch of pitfalls. The new version of the application has not been updated for a year and a half and to the old version it is still far from functional. With pleasure would have switched to another service, but unfortunately for the functionality TimeDoctor suits, but for bugs and support - leaves much to be desired.

Artılar:

Good Service, but owners earn money and forget about there users....

Eksileri:

A lot of bugs that lasts for years... No Updates for the Desktop App, and iOS also. No new features for a long time...

Sarah
ABD dahilindeki 911 dispatcher
Kamu Güvenliği, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Timeless

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I love this program, This tool is a must have when you are working long hours like myself and are trying to keep my life prioritized . It helps me keep up with my work breaks and potty runs. You can organized your entire day into hours to keep your schedule on track. It also helps with your gym reps too for when you are at the gym.

Eksileri:

It can be confusing to work sometimes. You really just have to dig into it and learn the program. Besides that it is not too bad

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Real time monitoring and tracking

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Superb and very effective. It has been a great tool to optimize the productivity.

Artılar:

It is a very powerful tool which helps in order to track and monitor the tasks of the workers. It captures the different tasks performed all the day and the kind of tabs opened by the workers. This is also used by the remote workers who are providing virtual assistance on the hourly basis and get paid as per the report generated at the end of the day. One can also track the idle time of a person and shows the amount of time spent on a specific tasks.

Eksileri:

Everything is great and sometimes it troubles using the application on the smartphone. Rest I dont see any kind of trouble with the user interface of TD

Julie Ann
Avustralya dahilindeki Recruitment and Compliance Officer
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

My Personal Experience with Time Doctor

Artılar:

For me what I love most about this app is its ability to take screenshots of what we're doing. I have tried other attendance tracking software and none of them was able to do that. Also, it is very easy to use. You can use it immediately off the rack or you can customize it by adding or connecting it to a separate payroll. As an HR, I am happy using Time Doctor since I started my journey in freelancing because I can put my client at ease in using Time Doctor I can show them that I am honest with the hourly rate that I am charging them.

Eksileri:

I can't find any cons since using time doctor.

Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Was brilliant until recent changes/improvements..

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Up until recently I would have said 'brilliant, what a difference in my life'. Right now I'm looking at other options while I wait for the support team to send emails back and forth..

Artılar:

I have loved using timedoctor and referred many people to it. It has been amazing in helping me keep a track of time spent on different projects with numerous clients. It was also easy to go back and amend time if I had forgotten to change the activity when starting a call etc. Easy to use on the iPhone app while on the road.

Eksileri:

Help desk and all interactions used to be via chat. That seems to have stopped - sadly! Recent changes have introduced a number of bugs that have made this month intolerable. I am really frustrated that a tool I had come to rely on so heavily and which has been a crucial part of my business management and billing process is failing.