15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Sprinklr Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,2 (81)

Sprinklr Hakkında

Tek bir Birleşik-CXM platformundan 35’ten fazla dijital kanalda müşterilere erişin ve kurumsal ölçekte ROI’yi izleyin. Sadece Sprinklr ile.

Sprinklr hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Easy to integrate all the social media platform in one application and pull out data through out.

Eksileri:

It's tricky to master the UX. Takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool.

Sprinklr puanları

Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı
3,9

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Sprinklr, Capterra'daki 81 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,2 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Sprinklr ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (81)

Ksenia
Ksenia
ABD dahilindeki HR manager

My experience with Sprinklr

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Artılar:

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

Eksileri:

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Bilgisayar Ağı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

the world's best enterprise customer experience management solutions.

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Sprinklr allows me to create and manage my advertisements in my company, and to finally generate the turnover.

Artılar:

With the Sprinklr app, we can manage our social, marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and healthcare functions right from your phone. in addition it is easy to use

Eksileri:

Sometimes the app bugs and does not support all carousel images. the integration process with the application was easy

pankaj
Hindistan dahilindeki Quality Auditor
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Sprinklr The Good Social Media Management Tool

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: work on customer support and development, which will not take more time to export the data.

Artılar:

Exceptional customer service: Despite some limitations, Sprinklr's customer service is quick to respond and helpful in resolving any problems, with outstanding response times. and Sprinklr provides comprehensive reporting

Eksileri:

Some users have reported that the customer support team is not always helpful, and some times it takes a lot of time to export the data or any reports, and its interface is a little bit complicated to understand the features.

Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 10.000+ Çalışan

Better than Most But Plenty of Pain

3,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Love the promise. Optimistic about the future, but current quality and support are frustrating.

Artılar:

The channel breadth is amazing. A UI that allows business users instead of technical users to manage journeys is exciting.

Eksileri:

It never quite works the way you'd expect it to. Lots of reaching out to tech support which is slow.

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Sprinklr is game - All in one social media platform

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It was an amazing experience using Sprinklr and i personally recommend it to have it if not yet in 2022

Artılar:

It is fast, accurate & effcient. It understands the current marketing needs

Eksileri:

Granular permissions level. You have to go through a lot of process if you want to turn on a small option/feature

Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Sprinklr helps with engagement, listening, and reporting (to name a few)

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Thanks to this platform, it's easier for us to maintain track of our social media communications. There are other accounts and teams we can keep tabs on thanks to this tool. At the corporate level, this kind of high visibility is beneficial. The messages that work and those that can’t now be identified. Identifying which messages are effective and which are not is beneficial to our research. Using tools that help us analyze how people utilize our channels, we've been able to adjust our messaging strategy to better meet their needs.

Artılar:

The Editorial Calendar comes in handy when I'm in charge of a large company's Twitter account. Using it, I'm able to plan outposts for the entire month. Because of the rapid pace of life, it's simple to predict how your day, week, or month will unfold. In addition, Sprinklr makes it simple to monitor your data. The cloning and sharing of posts across several platforms are a big plus for me. I've built up a dashboard to keep track of accounts that might be relevant to my industry. I can quickly plan retweets and respond to posts from this dashboard. Many other aspects about them appeal to me: Your images and videos will be organized in a way that will make it easy to find them when you need them. To reach your specific goals, you can create your boards.

Eksileri:

The user interface is a bit disorganized. There could be room for improvement in the menu's organization, in my opinion. This was even though I'd previously used other similar sites. This one was very difficult for me to get used to. It's not as user-friendly as Hootsuite, for example. Having a search function available would be a great convenience for users, in my opinion. The process of discovering new features and tools takes a long time for me.

Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Recommended tool for social marketing engagement

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The experience as a whole has been really positive as it has helped solved initial program issues related to robust reporting needs and multi channel marketing campaign analytics. The tool has been very easy for myself and my team members to get a grasp of from a holistic standpoint and has played a key role in helping with campaign attribution and return on investment analysis.

Artılar:

I have most enjoyed the ability to build, visualize and analyze results of digital advertising and social media marketing campaigns. It has been very helpful to view and reference historical campaign data directly in the front end interface of the platform.

Eksileri:

There was initially a challenge involving the integration of the platform with our customer relationship management tool, which was a key to helping our team get set up with full scale and customer life cycle campaign reporting and analysis. It was not a simple process of locating all the necessary resources to efficiently implement and maintain the program integration.

Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 201–500 Çalışan

Everything A Big Business Needs

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: If you can afford it, I'd reccomend getting every module from Sprinklr to help manage your social media. But you have to have a dedicated team to learn and manage it and use it every day, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Artılar:

You can do EVERYTHING from Sprinklr. It has features and modules that can easily make it your one-stop shop for marketing.

Eksileri:

It's an ever-growing platform, so you'll occasionally run into bugs. That wouldn't be an issue if Support wasn't understaffed, causing some tickets to not get picked up right away, or be sent off to the engineering team for months.

catherine
catherine
Venezuela dahilindeki Marketing Communication Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

a wonderful and powerful tool

5,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

the Social Listening work flow is great It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms, Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Eksileri:

maybe it takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. but once you get used to using the software the benefits and the use you can give it is incredibly good!

Danielle
Danielle
İsrail dahilindeki social media manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Artılar:

Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Eksileri:

Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

PAIGE
ABD dahilindeki Social Media Analyst
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Sprinklr makes my life easier!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Artılar:

I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Eksileri:

I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great platform, okay customer service

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Artılar:

This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously.

Eksileri:

The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

Celexsy
Celexsy
ABD dahilindeki Event Marcom and audience engagement
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Sprinkler helps push marketing

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Artılar:

The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Eksileri:

No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

Tüketici Ürünleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Incredibly robust and customizable platform -- and a great support staff (which you'll need)

5,0 7 yıl önce

Artılar:

I've used Sprinklr on the enterprise level. This platform has more features and functionality than any other social platform I've ever used. Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Eksileri:

Because Sprinklr is SO robust and deep with its functionality, it's not incredibly easy to just jump in and use. Power users can absolutely get everything they need, but more casual users will need to lean heavily on the support staff for questions and implementing new functions. The sales rep/support rep I've worked with is incredibly attentive and thorough though, which solved any problems or questions I've had immediately.

Jennifer
ABD dahilindeki Moderation specialist
Yayın Aracı, 201–500 Çalışan

Stable platform

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I love that I'm able to work 99% of my accounts from one program that stays stable.

Artılar:

It's ease of use! The ability to use tabs to separate different pages I need to moderate.

Eksileri:

Hotkeys would be nice to have when using for moderation.

Petrol ve Enerji, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Sprinklr Review

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: As a team we've been able to respond to social media inquiries with ease. It's great to have our social content consolidated into one space. The social listening tools are probably the aspect my team enjoys the most. Using Sprinklr has definitely given us the opportunity for more robust reporting.

Artılar:

Great customer service! And a very easy product to integrate into your social channel management. It's easy to upload content and use the tool as a means of approving and getting content live.

Eksileri:

We occasionally ran into bugs, but the service team was able to address our issues right away.

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 201–500 Çalışan

Sprinklr Review for Advertising Agency

Artılar:

The best feature of Sprinklr is easy access to all of our buys and creative assets for each Paid Social campaign. It also allows for seamless collaboration between us as a media agency, our creative agency, and the clients.

Eksileri:

The biggest challenge with this software is the learning curve for onboarding, as well as the challenges around determining what party is responsible for each aspect of the campaign. However, most of these issues have been resolved over time.

Bilgisayar Donanımı, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Good and pretty simple

Artılar:

I found this platform very easy to use once I got the hang of it to understand how to push it out to our various social channels

Eksileri:

I did not find it very intuitive, once I learned it then it worked fine but the initial set up was hard.

Maritza
ABD dahilindeki Digital Analyst
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A great tool for moderation and content management!

4,0 8 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Artılar:

Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data. The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool. The content is easy to upload and manage. The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Eksileri:

For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan

Need for some improvements

3,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The Sprinkler is very useful for companies and brands to allow Community Managers to control their social networks safely, but it has limitations and depending on the social network in, it can be even more complicated. Despite this, he is able to report good reports and also has a support interested in bringing improvements to the tool.

Artılar:

What I like most about Sprinkler, is that it allows the control of all social media accounts, of a company or brand, in the same software. It has options to include tags in the contents, to generate reports with practicality.

Eksileri:

It is a complex tool with a high learning curve. It is difficult to understand all the possibilities that it has, and at the same time, it does not seem to have some management options that would be fundamental. Depending on the social network it is even more limited, as in the case of Linkedin. It's easier when you need it for simpler actions like posts, comments and sharing. In addition, it does not have translations into other languages, which is also a limiting factor.

Wynne
ABD dahilindeki Communications Coordinator
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 201–500 Çalışan

Not the best

3,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

It’s easy to use and it’s got a clean design

Eksileri:

The take a tour video to learn about it only a minute long and if you want to do more training to learn about it, you have to pay. You can only post one picture at a time, not several which is annoying.

Stacey
ABD dahilindeki Social Media ' Communication Strategist

Great

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It has been easy to use and to navigate, too! Our company loves it without a doubt.

Artılar:

We have enjoyed using Sprinklr for our social media needs and it definitely has great insight that helps us.

Becky
BK dahilindeki SMM
Tüketici Ürünleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Comprehensive insights and analysis

Artılar:

The level of detail you can get on reporting is fantastic, and once initial set up (which is relatively simple) is complete it's easy to use. More in depth than most social media reporting tools I've used

Eksileri:

It feels like there's a lot of capabilities i haven't yet got to - difficult to know where to start!

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Continuously Innovative

Artılar:

Sprinklr has continued to innovate as the social media industry has changed, which is something we have found really valuable. The software changes to meet the needs of our clients.

Eksileri:

You have to be working with a certain amounts of accounts/clients to really make the investment worth it, as an agency.

Rono
Rono
Kenya dahilindeki Web Developer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

My social media audience and clients get the right content, Sprinklr has really improved my traffic.

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: My brand has grown exponentially! I'd be selfish not to appreciate Sprinklr.

Artılar:

I love how the Sprinklr team were intentional in their user interface design, it is intuitive and quite easy to use.

Eksileri:

Sprinklr sometimes fail to provide timely support for ticket issues, they should improve in this.