15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Zoho Books Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (618)

Zoho Books Hakkında

İş finansmanınızı akıllıca yönetmenize yardımcı olan basit, kullanımı kolay muhasebe yazılımı.

Zoho Books hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Incredibly good value for the price (way cheaper than Freshbooks/Quickbooks). Integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite.

Eksileri:

No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner.

Zoho Books puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Zoho Books, Capterra'daki 618 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Zoho Books ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (618)

Jose
Jose
ABD dahilindeki Business Owner
Mobilya, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

You can't go wrong with Zoho

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I am very happy with the choice. Tremendous software.

Artılar:

I am not a professional accountant but I know administration and finance. Zoho has given me the tools I need for managing finances, purchasing, and invoicing.

Eksileri:

The inventory module comes separately and I would like it to be included. Inventory vs final product costing would be a nice addition.

Phillip
ABD dahilindeki President
Makine veya Endüstri Mühendisliği, 2–10 Çalışan

Great Software

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I really enjoyed this software. It is must easier to use than most of its competitors. It is also having some of the best pricing vs performance that I have found.

Artılar:

Zoho was very easy software to setup for someone who does not have a lot of experience. We used this software to mostly to track estimates. When estimates were approved and accepted by the customer it was simple to turn them into invoices.

Eksileri:

Once you add certain items into the system they cannot be deleted. For example, if you accidently add a wrong item you will have to cancel it out on the books with another entry.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Quickbooks Online

Zoho Books Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Price and availability. It was simple enough that we could use what we needed in the program.

Geçiş Yapılan: Quickbooks Online

Zoho Books Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: The price and overall feel of the product.

Alicia
BK dahilindeki Accountant
Muhasebe, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Blocks you when you need it.

1,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Currently, Zoho Books is not capable of handling volume entries. You will be blocked if you go too fast, as I do. Then you have to wait hours before you can get back in. I created several users to be able to do my work. Also, the batch import feature does not work, since it does not pick up the product code on multi-line invoices. Our pricing went up last year, but Zoho's recurring invoices didn't pick up the new pricing, and the customers were invoiced at the old price, which caused massive service problems. Because of this, we are moving to another software, and I cancelled the auto-renewal with Zoho. Our access was immediately blocked (despite paying for the remainder of the year in advance), and now nobody has access to our own accounting. Currently, there is no one available in support to assist us, so we are waiting for a callback. It's beyond frustrating. The system is terrible, and the support is even worse. I do not recommend Zoho to any company.

Artılar:

It looks modern and intuitive. It has a sales portal that customers can access online and view their invoices and payments. That is the feature that sold the program to us.

Eksileri:

The debit and credit side is the wrong way round as it follows the Indian system. For example, in the UK a sales balance of -£100 means that the customer owes £100 pounds and has to pay. In Zoho however, it means that the customer is in credit by £100 and would potentially need a refund. Blocks you if you type and click your mouse fast. There are problems with batch invoicing, and it takes a lot of time to review invoices one by one. The system does not extract more than 100 statements at a time. You really should find another system if your sales ledger is large.

Miguel
ABD dahilindeki Financial Advisor
Yatırım Bankacılığı, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Efficient and flexible financial management

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Zoho Books is a reliable and comprehensive platform for enterprise financial management. With its wide range of features, it simplifies and optimizes financial processes.

Artılar:

I like that it allows you to automatically import bank transactions, streamlining the reconciliation process and reducing manual errors. In addition, custom rules can be set up to automatically categorize transactions, saving time in manual sorting. Zoho Books is highly customizable and allows tailoring financial reports to our specific needs.

Eksileri:

On occasion, I have experienced delays and load times when accessing certain functions or working with large data sets.

Rexie
Rexie
BK dahilindeki Director
Otomotiv, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Brilliant Accounting and Book Keeping software!

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Great! Not been using it long but it is a vast improvement on functionality and reporting compared to old software.

Artılar:

Love the customer portal! Our clients can use self service to manage their account with us and get all their invoice and payment records as well as access to documents like our T&Cs. The invoice generating is very quick and easy with lots of customisation and extra data collecting boxes. The app is reliable and easy to use with lots of functionality too. Retainer invoice function is great for us as we offer clients a promotion to top up their account in advance to receive discounts on future invoices so this works perfectly!

Eksileri:

There is no auto connection to my particular bank yet so can't connect it all automatically as I did with my previous software however it allows for bulk uploads so you can still reconcile everything.

Raksha
Raksha
Hindistan dahilindeki Operations Analyst
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 10.000+ Çalışan

Comprehensive Review of Zoho Books: The All-in-One Accounting Solution

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, the experience with Zoho Books is generally positive. The software is well-designed, user-friendly, and provides a range of features to support accounting and financial management. The integrations with other Zoho apps and tools are a big plus for businesses that already use Zoho products. The mobile app is also a useful feature for businesses that need to access financial information on the go.

Artılar:

I liked the following features of Zoho BooksUser-friendly interface with quick access to important featuresIntegrations with Zoho apps and third-party toolsAutomated invoicing and payment trackingMulti-currency supportBudgeting and financial reportingMobile app availableAffordable pricing, including a free planStrong customer support.

Eksileri:

Along with Pros, these are the limitations I faced:Limited inventory management featuresLack of advanced project management featuresBasic time tracking functionalitySome features can be confusing for new usersLimited integrations compared to other accounting softwareLimited customization options for invoices and other forms.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Quickbooks Online

Zoho Books Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Its worth considering that we chose Zoho Books over alternative products due to its user-friendly interface, integrations with other Zoho apps, affordable pricing, and strong customer support. Additionally, the software's focus on automating invoicing and payment tracking is a major selling point for businesses looking to streamline these processes.

Haythum
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri dahilindeki IT Engineer
Bilgisayar Ağı, 11–50 Çalışan

Zoho Books review

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Since more than 4 years of using Zoho Books it's fantastic and positive experience

Artılar:

Zoho Books integrates with other Zoho applicationsZoho Books has an easy interface that makes it easy to navigate and use itStrong financial management capabilities

Eksileri:

in Zoho Books can't customize more advanced financial reportsZoho Books is more costly compared to other accounting software specially when advanced features are needed

Dedre
Dedre
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Owner
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 2–10 Çalışan

Very powerful accounting platform

4,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Zoho Books is helping our small business with financial reporting and keeping track of our income and expenses. Due to the fact that you can manager all financially transactions within your dashboard, including invoicing and billing, makes this a valuable product for our business that saves time and money.

Artılar:

Zoho Books is an excellent option for your company's bookkeeping and accounting. Invoicing and billing is done in the dashboard, reporting on income, expenditure and payables are separated and even financial reconciliations can be actioned automatically. You can create Price Lists easily to share to your customers based on your products/services you are selling.Financial reports are done automatically so you don't have to do a manual recon every month.

Eksileri:

There are limitations in terms of online payment gateways depending on your country of origin, but they do offer all major gateways.Invoice templates are basic but it does provide all the relevant information that you need.

Joel
ABD dahilindeki Program Manager
Çevre Hizmetleri, 201–500 Çalışan

An outstanding accounting software

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Zoho Books has made accounting reliable and efficient.

Artılar:

I like the way the software allows us to reconcile various transaction hence eliminating errors in reporting. Its ability to integrate it with inventory management makes it even better.

Eksileri:

Their customer support is a bit slow in response but generally, I cant complain because they always offer help.

Gatuko
ABD dahilindeki Accounting Manager
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

An Amazing Accounting Tool For Business

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

I like that Zoho Books makes handling online payments and accounting easy It makes payment processing a breeze and handles most of our accounting needs It handles accounts payable and comes with lots of data security features

Eksileri:

Using Zoho Books is super easy and all has worked in our favor. No complaints.

Anne
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Artılar:

Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Eksileri:

I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Quickbooks Online

Zoho Books Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Wave only allows for accrual-based accounting, which is severely limiting. Wave also makes some odd duplicate transactions when you're entering transfers and line items for invoices.

Zoho Books Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Zoho books has everything QuickBooks has at a much lower price. And Wave and And.co had too many limitations.

Eric
ABD dahilindeki Attorney
Kanun Uygulaması, 2–10 Çalışan

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Artılar:

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Eksileri:

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Jordan
ABD dahilindeki CEO
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great QuickBooks competitor with additional features to boot

5,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

I am a big fan of Zoho Books. For the same price of a QuickBooks subscription, I was able to purchase a license to Zoho One, which comes with dozens of other valuable apps (Zoho Forms, Zoho CRM, Zoho Survey, Zoho Social, Zoho Marketing Automation, Zoho Analytics, Zoho Sign, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, Zoho Expenses, Zoho Recruit, Zoho Flow). I did the math recently, and figured out that if I were to buy each of the Zoho applications I use from an equivalent competitor, I would be spending $600 more than the cost of a Zoho One subscription each month. For Zoho Books in particular, it has all of the features I used in QuickBooks, plus easy-to-use workflow automations and integrations with the rest of the Zoho One suite. It's very helpful to be able to cross-reference Zoho Books data within their CRM for example. Overall, I highly recommend Zoho Books, but encourage you to purchase the full Zoho One suite rather than Books as a standalone application.

Eksileri:

I wish they had a few more payment processors available.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
İnşaat Mühendisliği, 2–10 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Zoho Books

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Zoho has been pleasant. I can easily create invoice even on the go with my phone. I can quickly generate reports to check performance of the company and individual employees and I can track business expenses. The best part is also that I can easily link the app to my bank to reconcile what is in the bank with what is on Zoho book.

Artılar:

The layout of the website is user-friendly. The cellphone app makes it easy for you to instantly upload receipts and invoices for any purchases made. I'm in Engineering and we are three different teams. Zoho allows us to assign expenses to each employee and to a particular project should we choose to. This means that you can easily track the expenses of each team and be quick to spot any problems with over expenses. You also get reports on different modules like sales, you can be able to track sales by sales person and assess performance of each employee. There is also an option for customers to pay online which makes it really easy to make payments. In addition from the different modules you can customize fields to suit your needs at any point in time. Lastly they have added an awesome feature now where you can create a topic and comment on invoices and estimates and have an ongoing chat with other users that on the account regarding the invoice under which the chat is created and with only those invited users.

Eksileri:

When I migrated from the software I used before Zoho to Zoho I had to upload the invoices from the previous software and the challenge was that Zoho did not allow me to specify and describe the invoiced item. All invoices that were uploaded ended up with the same description which wasn't pleasant. When you assign expenses to employees, Zoho will not allow you to use the same email address for different "employees". This is unpleasant because as an admin person for my company, there are general expenses that I cannot assign to a specific person that need to be assigned under general expenses using my email address. There are also expenses that I incur on my own as an employee of the company that need to be assigned to me alone still using my email address and Zoho won't allow me to use the same email address for these two separate scenarios. Also when you create an estimate and on that estimate you don't add tax, when you convert the estimate to be an invoice Zoho does not allow you to add tax if you want to.

Babu
Hindistan dahilindeki CEO
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else.

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

Artılar:

This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Eksileri:

Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

Sayed
Hindistan dahilindeki Project Engineer
Ticari Emlak, 51–200 Çalışan

Zoho Books

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Zoho boos was a very good app but there are better accounting apps out there.

Artılar:

Zoho Books is a cloud-based accounting software it offers invoicing, expense tracking, inventory management, and financial reporting. software has an easy user-friendly interface. It has automation capabilities, such as automatic bank feeds and recurring invoices, have been praised for saving time and streamlining accounting tasks.It also has flexibility and customizability of Zoho Books. The software offers a range of integrations with other apps and services, such as payment gateways, CRM software, and project management tools.

Eksileri:

Customer supprt and tech support isnt really upto mark nd even learning the software is a little difficult and it taes time and steep learning curve to gets hands on experience.

Tracy
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Owner
Tasarım, 2–10 Çalışan

The Best way to manage your Businesses Finances

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: I never used to know what was going on with my business financials. Now at a glance, I can see money coming and I have an overview of how the business is performing. Tax season is no longer a complete nightmare as everything we need is in Zoho Books.

Artılar:

Zoho Books is extremely easy to use. I love that I now have 1 place where I do all my invoicing and that I can customise the invoices to my own branding. I love that I can send the invoice to clients directly from the software and then have auto reminders go out to the clients as well as send a Thank you when I receive payment. I also love the ability to link it to my business bank account – so I can reconcile my invoices and transactions easily. Come tax season my accountant can easily access all the reports she needs for any period.

Eksileri:

At first, it was a bit tricky to understand how to link up my bank account but eventually managed to figure it out.

Sanjay
dahilindeki Owner
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 51–200 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Artılar:

Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc. 2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more. 3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc. 4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection. 5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data. 6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares. 7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Eksileri:

1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing. 2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily. 3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

Rick
İnternet, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very good, but lacks some of the basics

4,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it. -Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Artılar:

Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond. Development seems to be ongoing.

Eksileri:

Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

steve
ABD dahilindeki independent contractor
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

for a 1 man shop, it's a nice, inexpensive alternative

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: in the ~2 years i've been using the software, i've seen dramatic improvements over all (it felt very "beta" when i started, it now feels much more robust).

Artılar:

cost and the ability to build your own integration tools. compared to other options (unnamed here, but you know who they are), it is VERY cost efficient and effective. depending on options chosen with alternatives it costs anywhere from 25% to 75% of what The Other Guys offer. i've even been able to write some integrations with it (using some powerful and reasonably well documented REST APIs)

Eksileri:

the interface is a bit clunky - things like matching take a bit of getting used to. banking integration only allows one sync per 24 hour period.

Jeethendra
Jeethendra
Hindistan dahilindeki Founder & CEO
Mali Hizmetler, 51–200 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

From free to paid subscription

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall I liked the experience since we deal in both retail & software industry in one account itself.

Artılar:

The ease of using the zoho books across all the device since the data is stored in server rather than tally in which the data is stored locally in the system.

Eksileri:

Nothing to complain as such, but you can say demo or training is necessary extensively to use the application in more productive way.

Mitch
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

Excellent Accounting Software for Small to Medium Size Businesses

5,0 3 yıl önce

Artılar:

I use Zoho Books as part of my Zoho One subscription. Zoho is integral in the operation of my business. I have found these tools to be comprehensive, powerful, and relatively easy to learn and use. Zoho Books is certainly no exception. I love the automation tools and customization options. Support is also prompt and efficient.

Eksileri:

If I wasn't part of Zoho One, I'm not sure I ever would have discovered or used Books. Though it is a great option, I'm not sure how it compares with other modern bookkeeping software. I haven't examined the market recently.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Overall Zoho Books is easy to use and works very well for a small to medium business.

4,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

You can automate much of your purchasing and invoicing 'paperwork' process which is wasted time you can spend actually working on your business. It integrates easily with other Zoho products, QuickBooks and Google if you need it to.

Eksileri:

While it is very easy to integrate with other zoho products like Zoho Expense it can sometimes be hard to understand how that integration is meant to work. Some best practice documentation like using Zoho Books and Zoho Expense would be great. For instance it took me a while to figure out that I needed to make sure I had chart of account line items in both. I assumed they would sync but they didn't. I had to go to expense and create the same custom line item I did in books. Not a big deal but it would have been helpful to know that I needed to do that. Customer Support can be very inconsistent. I've had very good experience with the chat support resolving my problems immediately. However, the ticket system and email can some times take days to respond. In particular, you don't have access to your support ticket so you don't know that it has been received or looked at, nor can you update it with any additional information.

Jaime
ABD dahilindeki Owner/Photographer
Fotoğrafçılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I have been using Zoho for years

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: When I first started my photography business I needed an invoicing program and I stumbled upon Zoho in my search. It had everything I wanted and was free. Here I am 6 years later still using it. Back then I only needed Zoho Invoice, but through the years I needed more organization than the invoicing program offers so I upgraded to Zoho Books. At that time I didn't realize that it wasn't truly it an upgrade, but rather a switch from one to the other. I was being double charged. It was a bit challenging contacting Zoho support (in 2013), but once I did they were happy to fix the problem and refund my duplicate payments for the two months prior. Setting up Zoho Books was a bit challenging and my only true complaint about Zoho is that the support system is very much lacking. I struggled to reach Zoho Support. When I finally did they were helpful, but it is a challenge to actually ever reach anyone. Other than that Zoho is AMAZING. I have referred MANY friends to this program through the years.

Ease of use

Eksileri:

Customer Support and the lack of detail in payments received. My bookkeeper struggles to reconcile my PayPal payments because the fees aren't identified.

Rabeesh
Suudi Arabistan dahilindeki Accountant
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 11–50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Easy software to use

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have a wounder full experience i zoho books . ts very easy to handle and more user friendly accounting software. Its easy to export the data excel sheet and pdf format. The facility of dashboard module is extremely different from other software. There is 24 hours customer support. There is tension free for security in data backup.

Artılar:

1. This software is very easy to handling my daily accounts job. We are doing an advertising agency and our main task is to handle the data in different project wise. Zoho books supports to handle a multiple projects at a time and easy to calculate cost of sale of each project. Its very helpful to present the overall view of each project to top level management and our clients. The Time tracking module in Zoho books shows each project profitability. Its very easy to take statement of account of each client on the basis of user demand. 2. In Zoho books, dashboard gives a wounder full experience for both Accountant and Management.It shows a bird eye view of finanacial position at a particular time period 3. Comparing from other software Zoho books give an accurate details of customer an vendors 4. Its very easy to create chart of accounts. and we get full details of account transactions of each account through (show transaction) option 5. The report module give to user a very wide details

Eksileri:

1. Zoho books provide a least support to function key and short cut key. its time lapsing for user while using mouse 2. Its difficult to handle staff advance payment and there reimbursement