15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

innRoad Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,5 (224)

innRoad Hakkında

innRoad, her büyüklükteki konaklama işletmelerinin ihtiyaçlarını karşılamak için tasarlanmış bir SaaS (hizmet olarak yazılım) PMS’sidir (mülk yönetim sistemi).

innRoad hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Eksileri:

The inability to utilize the software in my local currency (Jamaican Dollars). That payment information is not stored and we have to follow up with guests for payment.

innRoad puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

innRoad, Capterra'daki 224 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,5 puan almıştır.

Daha önce innRoad ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (224)

Carla
Carla
ABD dahilindeki Sales Manager
Doğrulanmış LinkedIn Kullanıcısı
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Customer Service Is The BEST!!!

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It was an easy transition from our previous pms. Customer support is excellent.

Artılar:

The system was really easy to learn and easy to train. I love the immediate customer support response. I can email an issue over and I usually get a call right away. I am very happy with the choice we made.

Eksileri:

We did have some hiccups in the beginning but we worked them out. There are some more detailed reports I'd like to be able to get and maybe speed it up some but I know they are still working on it. Overall great for our property.

Baris
İspanya dahilindeki Hotel Manager
Ağırlama, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Once great PM solution with a great customer service

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: InnRoad needed a alot of training for our staff to be able to be used with its full capability for the beginners who are not familiar with multiple channel management softwares. Customer care representatives are responsive and smart at solving the problems we have faces so far.

Artılar:

Customer service representatives are pretty familiar with each module of Innroad as if they are a real user of the platform so that they can understand our problems and figure out solutions about the side effects along with the major aspects of the problem that our officials counter. OTA integrations works flowlessly and the updates we have pushed are reflected to all the integrated platforms without delay.

Eksileri:

If you are familiar with the multiple channel management programs like me it is easy to understand the workflow of the platform however for the inexperienced staff we needed a alot of training to get them used to use the platform with all capabilities. I needed to eaither assist them manually or direct them to the customer care representatives which is not good for a successful product like Innroad.

Jeremy

Save your Money

1,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very poor. Management doesn't follow up and they think I have nothing but time to sit at my phone and wait for return calls. They don't take suggestions. They did a report "update" and it is no longer formatted to be printed. They do not vet their updates. The system is very slow and you get the wheel of death. We had a seasonal worker quit because Innroad constantly had errors and made her look bad. They did an update before our 2021 season that left our automatic payments at the time of check in stop. You had to manually go into the folio and take payment. It was embarrassing. I could go on about why not use them but the CEO and CFO do not care about users. You can even read the reviews on Glassdoor about management. There are much better systems out there. Guest counts are off as the only way to add additional guest is by creating a addition charge versus updating the reservation. If you update the reservation it will reflect the current price which could be higher or lower then originally booked.

Artılar:

It's very simple. It was very automated. highlight was. With updates now you are clicking more and more. Now to add a new guest to the reservation you have to click add guest. Prior it was on the same screen.

Eksileri:

They have no clue what hotel operators need to thrive in the industry and fail to release any updates. During a pandemic you would think they would develop contactless check-in. They do nothing to allow hoteliers to drive the bottom line using technology.

Tammy

Love this Product!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Innroad has been very responsive to the needs of the user. As a user if the product was not able to perform a particular function i was able to submit it as an possible future upgrade to be reviewed. The last update that was done handled several of the additional functions I wanted to see in the software. My experience has been great and I have had very little issues.

Artılar:

Innroad was great with the set-up. They worked closely with me to make sure they set the product up correctly right from the beginning. The data transfer went smoothly as well. I like that if I want to make changes to the initial set up it is very user friendly for me to make changes myself. The visual is excellent to see the status of our hotel at a glance.

Eksileri:

There is always something more that you want from a software just because every business is unique. I find that Innroad does look for solutions to these problems. The only function the system cannot perform for me at this time is to allow a guest to not only book a room online but to be able to book other rental equipment that has a limited supply. The software assumes that other rental equipment has an unlimited supply.

Laura
ABD dahilindeki Owner/Manager
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

I am very happy with my choice

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I could not be happier. I am very glad I chose innRoad.

Artılar:

I chose innRoad because it seemed easy to use with lots of features and they offered customer service via telephone. Every time I have called (only a few times since we started a couple of months ago) I received excellent service with all of my questions answered and issues resolved. This is so different from the last company I used. I have not used the software long enough to make a complete evaluation, but so far, so good. I am looking forward to a great 2021 season with innRoad!

Eksileri:

Although the software seemed very easy to use and intuitive, I am still getting used to it. I'm still in the learning phase so things seem complicated but with great customer support, I am moving along quickly. We are closed for the season so it's really slow but a great time to learn.

Tommy
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Many improvements - glad we stuck with it!

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We moved to innRoad for the 24/7 customer service which is excellent. They normally can solve a problem over the phone, but if it takes longer they stay on top of it so you aren't wondering what is going on. Initially the way the software handled group bookings of multiple rooms wasn't very intuitive, but they have improved that greatly. Software is easy to use, reporting is good and booking engine works great.

Artılar:

-Customer service is excellent and available 24/7 -Easy to use -Great booking engine

Eksileri:

-Chargeback feature could use improvement -Some issues with integration with OTA's

Adam
ABD dahilindeki Front Office Manager
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

Very Happy!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We've improved our inventory management process tremendously. Before innRoad, we were spending countless hours making sure our available inventory was up to date and accurate. With innRoad, I can monitor the inventory from my mobile devices and make any quick necessary changes at any time. The alerts and auto-update features are great and work well if you have not manually adjusted any rates.
I would like to be able to have more than one travel agent % set up.

Artılar:

How easy it is to get in contact with customer support. They are always available by email or phone and ready to help. The support team is very knowledgeable and usually able to assist right away.

Eksileri:

I feel the system can run a little slow sometimes. I've come across certain issues which can't be explained by support as to why they happened or what to do to prevent them in the future. Again, support always helps resolve these issues quickly.

Jason
ABD dahilindeki Desk attendant
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

innRoad makes managing reservations easy

5,0 10 ay önce

Artılar:

Even as a mid-sized bed and breakfast, we can have some busy times when we are at full capacity and innRoad makes keeping our reservations organized convenient and straightforward. The software allows us to easily rearrange room assignments or adjust length of stay. It also integrates smoothly with third party reservation sites such as Expedia and Booking.com.

Eksileri:

On very rare occasions the software can have some glitches, such as updating charges to reservations or freezing actions for changing a reservation status. Fortunately customer service is easily available 24/7 and can promptly address whatever issues arise.

Alex
Alex
ABD dahilindeki SEO Manager
Doğrulanmış LinkedIn Kullanıcısı
Ağırlama, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan

Lots of Features, Great Support

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Really great, especially on the support front. Ideal for smaller properties that really need a combo PMS + IBE solution. Beats the heck out of many other small vendors out there.

Artılar:

Honestly, for a PMS/IBE provider, the best thing I can say about innROAD's team is that they are great at following up. A lot of times when you integrate a PMs on property, they little details in integration get lost and the account management team assigned to you barely cares. This team is the opposite. They're very transparent about what their product can and can't do, and they try to find workarounds for antyhing that gets 'out of that lane'... super team, supper support.

Eksileri:

Rate planning ,rate setup and then rate management are all a bit tough to accomplish if you're a veteran revenue manager, BUT... honestly and from one veteran hotelier to another), when IS rate management and loading every really 'easy'? You give me an easy rate management task, and I'll sell you a bridge, how about that? No seriously, other than this ubiquitious aspect of hotel life, its a good product.

Linda S

Years of Service

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: positive interactions, good follow up, immediate technical support

Artılar:

Inroads does an excellent job of getting clients.

Eksileri:

Some of the booking agencies (Booking.com, Expedia) are not consistent and sometimes difficult to get customer service

Darcy
General Manager

Avoid at All Costs

1,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I made the decision in September 2016 to transition from NiteVision to a web-based PMS in order to integrate and streamline functions. With NiteVision, I had to use 5 different systems to manage online inventory. After doing weeks of research, video demos, and calling references, I chose to go with innRoad. The responses I got from the reference calls I made were all highly positive. They are listed among the top 5 PMS options for hotels. I was really excited to move to this platform. What a disaster! Here are my issues in no particular order:
1. No A/R - They have no way of exporting data to import into QuickBooks. QuickBooks could not connect directly with them, either. All accounting functions have to be done manually. In addition, corporate or direct bill accounts can only be handled as House Accounts. There is no way to apply payments to specific reservations. You can only post a bulk payment. Good luck tracking which OTA reservations have been paid and which are still pending.
2. Group functionality is atrocious! Once you put a group block into the system, you cannot change the dates! Support could not even figure it out.
3. If you sell gift certificates, it takes 11 steps. I counted.
4. You have to have a LOT of patience, as the time it takes for a page to load is unbelievably long. Plus, their server crashes often. If you can get through to support, they let you know it's a "known issue".
5. Speaking of support, when there is a longer hold time, you do have the option to enter a call-back number "and keep your position in the que". However, if you choose that option and miss the call, they do not wait. If you choose to wait on hold, the line disconnects and you have to call back, and back, and back.
6. Reports are minimal. I can't even get a reservation's activity log.
7. They also have you include your website in this package. DON'T DO IT. We were without a website for 4 months.
I could keep going, but I think this illustrates the big issues. I chose innRoad to be more efficient and ended up with a huge mess and lots of time wasted. Save your sanity and keep looking.

Hannah
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great reservation system for our small Inn

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have been using InnRoad at our property since 2014 and ever since the big update it has been better than ever. Many user friendly features have been added, including the ability to drag and drop reservations directly on the tape chart, simple "press of a button" cancellation, and new and exciting color coding. We especially appreciate the added feature of being able to customize the tape chart to how each of the front desk associates prefer it when they are logged in. It's also helpful to be able to adjust the rate plan on the tape chart instead of having to do it after opening the reservation up. Tabs are a genius idea, as it allows us to multitask. Any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly and efficiently. Before their update, we briefly considered switching to another reservation system, but now we're so happy we decided to stick with InnRoad.

Artılar:

It's easy to use, and very straight forward. Easy to train new people how to use it.

Eksileri:

Some features are not as user friendly as we would like, more specifically when loading rates.

Alyssa
General Manager

Coming out of the Stone Age

5,0 8 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are a small 14 unit family run motel that had been using the old paper book system (for the past 38 years) and I decided that as part of or office remodel we would get with the times and get an reservation system. Innroad was referred to us by another motel so I looked into it. The sales team was super helpful even in showing my mom who is the owner that we would actually be saving time and money by going with a program like there. The implementation team was great especially my rep who had to train me and put up with all my questions. There was a few hiccups that happened but they were remedy almost immediately. My mom who is not tech savvy at all can use the program easily. I also love the fact that I can access the reservation system from anywhere. This way if it is midnight and our office is closed and we get a reservation call I can see what we have available. Another great thing is that if we use their channel manager features and the amount of time that was spent entering and making sure the reservation book is up to date is virtually gone, I was spending hours a day doing this and now its about 5 minutes. If there is any problem or issue the customer support team is amazing. they can help you fix anything with in minutes. I have made many mistakes and they not only fixed them but then showed me how to do it too. The one rep even has gotten used to me calling that she asked about my 1 year old that she had heard previously in the back ground. Their team has that small business charm that makes you want to do business with them. I would defiantly refer them to other businesses.

Artılar:

The amount of time that is saved and how it consolidated so many jobs .

Eksileri:

You cant access all the features on the mobile site

Scott
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

InnRoad is a long term partner for our busniess

Artılar:

I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential from day one. That fact that we were able to go live with the system in a blink of an eye due to the system being cloud based with no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly. Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

Eksileri:

I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made.

Shana
ABD dahilindeki Manager

The 21st Century comes to Country Haven Inn

5,0 9 yıl önce

Artılar:

The software is easy to use. I don't have to worry about making booking mistakes. It's also very easy to alter reservations and to see availability and rates of occupancy. The hotel was not computerized at all when I became the manager 3 years ago. After I was here 5 months a person called from innRoad and convinced us to give innRoad a try. I am of the generation that is not very computer literate and innRoad helped me implement the system and offered training sessions to our whole staff to learn how to use computers and the innRoad system. I'm not sure another software company would have done that.

Eksileri:

I wish I understood how to delete obsolete rates. My available rates screen is too cluttered. If I were to ask, I know someone from InnRoad would walk me through how to fix that.

innRoad Yanıtı

9 yıl önce

Shana, we’re so glad you gave us a try a few years ago and are still happy to this day. We couldn’t be where we are without awesome clients like you! We will have someone reach out to help you with your rates. As always, let us know if you need anything!

Josh
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

InnRoad has been a tremendous tool that has allowed my business to reach the next level!

Artılar:

Innroads unique value proposition is its ability to consolidate many faucets of management into one easy to navigate interface. As a result, Innroads has not only saved me time in managing my hotel, but also boosted my hotel's occupancy dramatically! In combining its convenience with its fantastic customer support system, Innroads has been extremely effective in resolving booking errors and accommodating customers. After becoming acquainted with the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate and to extract information for all employees, allowing staff to focus on customer satisfaction.

Eksileri:

Periodically, Innroads freezes and becomes non-responsive, which creates awkward situations when customers are present.

Janet
owner/manager

New Motel owner, I have an IT background

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I was able to get up and running in a matter of hours.
There is a hospitality terms that I had to get up to speed on. Terms that I did not understand kept me from grasping some of the concepts.
There are a few operations that I would like to be able to do myself. The software is a bit cumbersome for changing seasonal rates and promotions
I do want to say that the integration help and the tech support is first rate.
Our credit card integration (ShopKeep payments) is seamless.
A few of the messes I got myself into needed emergency calls to tech support and they were able to resolve my issues while on the phone.

Artılar:

The reservation tape chart is easy to maneuver and select reservations to see details. The rooms being on the horizontal, helps me to find open dates for guests. Credit card integration is great, payments are automatically deposited to my bank account. Customer database is invaluable, can make personal notes on guests and reservations.

Eksileri:

I still need help with manipulating the credit card information on reservations that need to be changed. I.E. customer leaves early and does not present his physical credit card at check in or check out, it is in the system from the initial reservation ...some times the credit card information is not available on my screen but is to the technical engineers. They have always been able to help me.

Angella
Jamaika dahilindeki General Manager

Innroad User Feedback

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We use Innroad to capture all our bookings whether done through online or other mediums, thus allowing us to capture a full picture of our occupancy.

Artılar:

The feature I most appreciate is the ability to capture all guest related information.

Eksileri:

There are two features I least appreciate 1) The inability to utilize the software in my local currency (Jamaican Dollars) 2) That payment information is not stored and we have to follow up with guests for payment.

Kristina
ABD dahilindeki Owner Representative
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Not the cheapest booking system, but you can't beat the customer support

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Every booking system seems to be complicated at the beginning. But once you get it you are all set with InnRoad. And if you have any questions, their 24/7 phone support is there for you.

Artılar:

Customer support is just outstanding. Not only they resolve issues rather promptly, but they are always super helpful and polite. Latest changes also improved software for user.

Eksileri:

It is not the cheapest option out there. But you get what you pay for. It takes a while until you utilize all features, but I believe that is the result of pretty nice flexibility of the system.

Annette

Reservations and tracking

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Clean folios for collection and allowing credit to be applied to a future reservation from the current reservation is a feature that has been used a lot with the current vacation environment. Overall very user friendly.

Artılar:

Once a guest is registered, future reservations are very easy.

Eksileri:

We use quickbooks for our accounting platform, so it does not integrate with my system. I would like to be able to bring up a reservation by telephone number. Some of my guests text me and think I know who they are just from their phone number.

Samuel
ABD dahilindeki Hotel Manager

Easy to Use, Updated Regularly

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've been using innRoad for about two years as administrator and daily user, and it's almost effortless compared to our previous booking engine. The staff is always happy to assist and check in on us regularly to make sure that the software is meeting our needs and to inform us of new features.

Artılar:

Easy to use interface, very intuitive tape chart for current reservations.

Eksileri:

Some features are difficult to find on your own, but their customer service is excellent.

Lucy
Kanada dahilindeki management/chef
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

I had an issue with the booking system, it was dealt with quickly and professionally the problem was solved easily

Artılar:

awesome customer service, they are quick to respond and always find the issue. They are friendly and patient even with those (like me) who are not as quick with a computer as others

Eksileri:

There is a lot of extra "clicking" to get to where you need to go, it can get frustrating when trying to just see the tape chart but have to go to reservations first then to tape chart, also when making a payment there is A LOT of steps that can seem time consuming when the guest is waiting

Twila
Ağırlama, Serbest Meslek

Be Very Careful

3,0 8 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I switched from another company to InnRoad last April. The company I switched from had the ability to give me exposure , and secure reservations, through Expedia. InnRoad had me sign a service agreement that stated they would also give me exposure, and the ability to secure reservations, through Expedia. I realized the first part of August that I did not have exposure on Expedia. Because of this my B&B has suffered great financial loss. InnRoad claimed I could save time by using their system, and to be fair, it was saving me time, and their customer service was quick to respond with most of my inquiries. However, I have not been able to get any satisfaction, or recourse, from InnRoad concerning this huge oversight on their part. I signed on with the expectation that my representative would be committed to following through with all of the services they claimed in their sales pitch and in their service agreement. My season is only 4 months long, and by the time I realized I was losing business, the season was nearly over and there is no way for me to recoup what I have lost in potential sales for this year. It has been financially devastating and InnRoad will not agree to compensate in any way. Lesson learned, and please, don't depend on anyone in this company to follow through on your behalf. I did and now I'm very sorry!

Artılar:

It was fairly easy to use.

Eksileri:

The representative assigned to my business did not follow through.

Allison
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

innRoad was the perfect solution for us!

Artılar:

The selection of the right reservation system for our business was critical. We were new to the Bed & Breakfast industry and purchasing a property that did not have an existing system. We reviewed many systems and found innRoad to be the perfect partner. The feature that set innRoad apart for us was the seamless integration with third party booking companies (e.g., booking.com, expedia, et al). We had heard too many tales from other innkeepers of over-booking situations they encountered due to the fact that their systems did not. We also find that the innRoad platform marries well to our property branding.

Eksileri:

We have not come across anything that we do not like about this product. We are eagerly awaiting an app to be available, however. It would be so great to have access to our reservation system when we are off-property.

innRoad Yanıtı

8 yıl önce

Allison, we love to hear that we’ve been a perfect partner for your bed and breakfast! It’s been a pleasure working with you and your amazing team. Keep up the great work!

Jay and Monica
ABD dahilindeki owner

Super user friendly

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are able to focus on the important parts of doing business, guest services and our property. We don't have to worry or stress about any behind the scenes issues. All is very competently handled by the InnRoad team.

Artılar:

We love that we were able to jump in and actually do business right out of the gate without a long and intensive training period. It is super easy to use and the support team is amazing when things occasionally do get confusing.

Eksileri:

Can't think of any negatives. Even the support process is easy. No stresses associated with this product.