Service Fusion Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (165)

Service Fusion Hakkında

All-in-one field service management software to run your business from anywhere, with plans starting at a flat-rate of $149/mo.

Service Fusion hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Ease of use and the support the company gives its people.

Eksileri:

We did really put lots of effort and tried to use this for on and off over a year, but it has been a total disappointment. Our industry is fire protecrion services.

Service Fusion puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Service Fusion, Capterra'daki 165 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Service Fusion ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (165)

ABD dahilindeki Franchise Community Manager
, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

If you have a sales team that is mobile and on the road this is an incredible platform.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

It's very intuitive and has more tools and most businesses will need. It's very easy for salespeople to use and if they are not able to use it that's a good sign that you should be looking for a replacement.

Eksileri:

There are a lot of options that can get a little bit overwhelming. The learning curve is a little high but that's due to the fact that there are so many tools available.

Miles
İnşaat, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Good software, Terrible customer support (software goes down regularly)

4,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: It's sad because it was a well designed piece of software and something must have happened (most likely a sale) where the software is no longer supported and virtually no enhances are being made. But most worrisome is that it crashes regularly. They also invest zero resources into customer support. ServiceFusion, right the ship before it's too late!

Artılar:

It's a great tool, very intuitive with significant flexibility. It has the potential to be great if the company would invest in the infrastructure flaws that make the software continue to go down/fail. Customer service is basically non-existent. They have absolutely no interest/motivation to speak to someone and individually address your needs - even if you offer to pay for it! Very poorly run company in that respect.

Eksileri:

The customer service is just terrible. The software goes down for hours and hours leaving you in a lurch. They have no after hours support. It's not uncommon for the software to go down at 6pm and then will stay down until someone gets into the office at 8am. What happens to those of us that work in the evenings? This is highly disruptive to the businesses using the tool. There is a strong indication the company is not vested in the long run.

Michelle
ABD dahilindeki Office Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for small or start up company

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Service Fusion great for small start up company. Price cant be beat. Did experience issues with system on several occasions and that is hard when we are east coast and tech support is 2 hours behind. That leaves us unproductive. Preventive maintenances not easily tracked.

Artılar:

Loved that we were able to create job statuses and color code them - making it easier to determine tech returns or parts needed when looking at Dispatch Board. Liked equipment tracking but wish could have attached picture of equipment

Eksileri:

Mobile App needs improvements. Technicians unable to search for job by job #. They had to go to customer and scroll until they located job #.

4 hafta önce

Michelle, thank you so much for your honest review. I can confirm you can search by job number on the mobile app. Unlike the back office search, you do have to insert the job number fully. It will not match a partial search. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact support at [email protected] or (888) 902-0304 Option 2.

Yiyecek ve İçecek, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Beware of the payment processor

3,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: System is great. Payment processor is terrible and unresponsive.

Artılar:

Scheduling / dispatching / ease of use and tracking all service work

Eksileri:

Payment processor support is terrible and unresponsive. Said they had to check our account for 'fraud' and have been holding all of our payments for over two weeks with no response as to why or what the timeline will be.

Andrew
ABD dahilindeki Estimator/IT
Tesis Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best Software for running a service-business available. (I would know, I've looked at all of them!)

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Service fusion is the best software out there that I have seen. We used to use Smart Service and when one of their tech support agents expressed surprise that I had 8 tabs open and the software was still functioning I realized that it was a sub-par product. After that myself and our management sat through multiple software demonstrations to make sure we didn't end up with another sub-par software. Of all the demonstrations we went through, Service Fusion was, by far, the most cost effective and capable software available on the market. It runs on the internet, so we can access it from any computer or tablet without having to download any additional software. It also updates regularly, which, since it's on the web I don't have to visit each work station in the office to update software anymore, which is a huge time saver.

Artılar:

The most impactful features for us are all of the automatic things the software does to communicate with our customers. It emails and texts them automatically the day before an appointment and when the technician is on their way. It has the widest range of features of any service-program I've seen and it is easy to use once the system has been setup to your liking. The Service Fusion team updates the software often, so we're always up-to-date with the latest features.

Eksileri:

The only things that could be better are: The field application for technicians. It would be easier for us if we could create and edit inspection reports in the service fusion app itself instead of having to leave the app to fill out our reports and then upload them to the job.

2 ay önce

Andrew, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software.

Jennifer
ABD dahilindeki Fiscal Admin.

Service Tech & Office friendly

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Artılar:

Better dispatching than what we had before.

Eksileri:

Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

Carla
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Wow, great product and great support!

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We were skeptical about switching from one online program to another for our dispatch and billing needs but holy cow, so glad we did! From the beginning they have been so helpful. We can now look customers up by address, phone number, etc... We can add contacts for each job location, as many as we want, we can add service locations with notes, as many as we want... The accounting portion, unpaid invoices etc... is great. Being able to figure out what jobs haven't been billed out is simple. This program is helping us be more efficient, collect money faster and thus buy new equipment sooner. There are so many options with this program, it's truly amazing.

Artılar:

It is hard to say what we like most about Service Fusion because all the parts work together to help our business function at it's best. Maybe the customer support. They actually want to help us, can help us and know what they are talking about. They give answers instead of the run around, every single time without fail. It is truly amazing and compared to other programs we have used it is night and day the level of expertise and perfection.

Eksileri:

The video tutorials. They were a bit torturous. Watching a video of a learning session that lasts a couple of hours while trying to run an emergency service company and take care of customers is asking too much.

Makenzie
ABD dahilindeki Administrative Assistant

Dispatch Made Easy

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I really enjoy Service Fusion. It stands out among the crowd of dispatch software. Other programs I had used were glitchy and ended up causing me to spend more time fixing the problem then getting actual work done. One thing that deserves mention is SF's amazing customer service. I cannot sing his ( our tech) praises enough. This man deserves a raise, as he is always helpful, and actually interested in ME , not just work!!

Artılar:

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to create/schedule jobs. The way they are displayed on the dispatch board so that I can see what is scheduled but unassigned, what has been dispatched, and what needs a follow up. I also enjoy how easy the software is for the techs and the fact that there is a space for all the information we are interested in collecting (i.e. equipment type)

Eksileri:

The one thing I really dislike about this software is how difficult it is to just get a simple list of the VIP customers or maintenance contracts. Previously we used FieldEdge and all I had to do was simply hit "Maintenance Contract Customers" and it would list all the contracts- when they were purchased, when they expired, and if they had previously been on contract and failed to renew. I don't like the fact that I have to put in the dates what not. I just want an easy one-click button.

Sharon
ABD dahilindeki Consultant
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2-10 Çalışan

Full Enterprise Solution for Field Service Operation

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Service Fusion is our field operations enterprise software. As an installation and service company, it serves as the CRM, produces estimates/quotes, facilitates dispatching and job notes collection. In addition, Service Fusion integrates with both QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online. Invoices are creating in Service Fusion and pushed thru to QuickBooks as are customer payments, which allow us to invoice immediately upon the close out of a job without having to wait for part-time accounting staff to be in the office. Our prior process lost up to 4-7 days before invoices were processed. Service Fusion comes with mobile apps for field staff to check in and out of jobs which is used for project billing and payroll processing. We were able to eliminate the use of 4 separate programs upon implementation of Service Fusion: time tracker, calendar, teams collaboration software, and a service ticket tracking program.

Artılar:

Service Fusion's functionality allowed us to replace several separate program, reducing cost and increasing efficiency. Customers are able to digitally sign-off on techs' mobile devices upon project completion.

Eksileri:

There are limited report options. Would like to have a checklist option for field techs, where they can actually check off the boxes as specific tasks are completed.

Hannah
ABD dahilindeki Assistant to CEO

Much Improved

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: I've been using this software for years and it has much improved over time. There are several add-on features like call tracking and phone automation that are very useful.

Artılar:

I like the ability to schedule workers, schedule payment notifications, and do job costing all from the same place.

Eksileri:

It can be a little tricky to navigate and the custom template setup is a bit lacking.

Danielle
ABD dahilindeki Manager
Tesis Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

5 stars

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall SF is light years ahead of our previous software. They do have some things to work out, but it is very obvious that they are making changes. They are affordable and have awesome support.

Artılar:

Service Fusion is actively upgrading their products. The last software company I was with for about 8-ish years, not once did they upgrade anything. SF customer service is amazing. It is very easy to get ahold of them. SF is very customizable, and while that can be overwhelming with all of the various settings, their support staff is always available to help figure it out.

Eksileri:

Sometimes it seems that the features were designed by someone who has never used it before. For example. their reporting section is atrocious. It is very obvious that whoever was in charge of designing the reporting section has never actually ran reports. I know that this is a feature that SF is currently rebuilding and I can't wait to see the new set up!

Terry
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Service Fusion is Malleable and can become what you need it to.

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Their team in support is always quick to assist, they are helpful and not condescending.

Artılar:

It had features that were editable that other service softwares available did not. My business had so many faces that it did not fit into the shoebox that most other softwares force upon the end user. Plus, Service fusion was not charging per user. We are a small but constantly growing business that works with clients that have a fixed income.

Eksileri:

The items in the database, the fields are always open, if you make a mistake when in editing something in the database, data can be overwritten easily. Wish they had a way to take deposits and create accounts to apply to future services. Had to use a different software for that.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki CEO
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

New, but VERY impressed with features for the money, and MOSTLY SUPPORT!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Again, I'm new and just started managing people in it.. but my overall feeling is I can certainly run my business on it. I'm sure some things will annoy us and we'll wish it could do this or that, but it's very flexible to a variety of service/ field businesses. We're excited about choosing it and incorporating our processes around it.

Artılar:

I reviewed and tested over 15 softwares to help us run our property services company, and Service Fusion was the clear winner. Although lacking in some things I would like to see, it has more in one package at a reasonable price than all the others. I'm also excited about their new version coming out. Main reason for this review though is RAVE about the support I received from CSR; I believe a manager in support I was lucky enough to get on the phone when I called in. Before I spoke to CSR, I was still very lost on how to BEST apply the software to our business needs, and this was after 2 implementation meetings with my onboarding specialist. Long story, short, I spoke to CSR for 4 fast hours as he let me talk outloud and verbalize the multiple "if this then that" scenarios I would wrestle with to make sure I was using SF in the most efficient way possible. Then, after listening intently, and putting himself in my shoes, he would work with me to find the answer. To add to the best software service I have had in years, at the end of the call, he asked me to hold as we were wrapping up 2 last points so he could say goodbye to his team as they were leaving for the day. Then, CSR spoke to me for another 30 to 45 minutes AFTER he was done for the day. Before my call with CSR, I felt like I was a 2 out of 10 on the program. After my call, I felt like I was a 8/9 out of 10. THAT is the type of support that will help us succeed with SF!

Eksileri:

New so still finding things out, but 1 thing is there seem to be some fields that aren't that functional; more placeholders. If they were functional based on the data they contain, it would be amazing! For example, you can put how many manhours per unit of measure a service costs. However, when you ad a quantity, it doesn't calculate the manhours; it's more of just a placeholder?! Reporting could be a little more custom too. I'm hopeful some of these things are going to be addressed in V2 sometime this year, but even if they aren't, this is still a LOT of engine and features for the money.

Joel
ABD dahilindeki Technology Consultant
Kamu Güvenliği, 51-200 Çalışan

Unbelievable Software for the Price

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I highly recommend giving them a shot and trying out their demo. Their staff is great and always willing to help with any problems you may encounter.

Artılar:

- Pay one low fee for unlimited users and access to the system; not having to pay per user can lead to huge savings! - Offers incredible functionality at a low cost. - Customer support is truly incredible; they offer chat and phone support all based in the United States. - Built-in support for syncing with QuickBooks Desktop software, works very well and puts data into QuickBooks exactly as it should - Ability to upload photos to work orders, this gives management the ability to truly see what was done on a job. - Offers great tracking functions for keeping staff working efficiently. - System can call or text customers to alert them that you are coming. - Allows for custom document creation so you can create and style your own paperwork with all your required verbiage. - Allows for simple inventory tracking and purchase orders which can work well for general item tracking. - Separate Mobile app syncs perfectly with system and allows office staff to see technicians progress as they update their mobile app. - Has ability to tie trucks to GPS through one of their partners to better track your service fleet and give more accurate arrival estimates. - Built-in private messages system allows techs and office staff to chat so communication is clear and always documented.

Eksileri:

- QuickBooks sync works well, but only allows for one chart of account to be assigned so if you use charts of account to track items/sales in QuickBooks you will need to update these manually or come up with another automated process to keep new items that are added correct. - Inventory control is not great for multiple warehouse or for users with more than a few trucks as technicians have to select the warehouse they want to pull from each time; there is no way to select a default warehouse like a tech's truck making inventory tracking more accurate. - If you are a small startup with only one or two trucks and one or two users this will cost you more than other similar software that charges per user. Once you past 8 - 10 users Service Fusion will start saving you serious money. It saved our group several thousand dollars a month when we switched.

Crysten
dahilindeki Vice President Operations & Marketing

Great for small HVAC companies

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall our experience with Service Fusion has been great. It's a tool that will do well for any small service company. I would love to see Service Fusion step up their partnership with larger organizations like ACCA and do more with their on boarding process. We were left to figuring out how to apply the tool to our own processes and how to get the tool to do things we wanted it to do for us. Service Fusion was there for us when we have questions, but a better on boarding process with a consultant to help us set up would have saved Service Fusion teams from less questions down the road and helped us ensure we're using the tool/setting up our own methods properly in the first place. I would still recommend Service Fusion to any small business like ours.

Artılar:

It's allowed our small business to get more connected with customers and create a better customer database along with new payment portals not available to us before. We are still learning the tool but we've already saved time regarding payroll and getting critical data in the hands of our Technicians when they are out in the field. Connecting the field to the office support team has been critical in ensuring we're providing our best selves to the end customer. The Service Fusion team has been incredible! They are super supportive and answer any questions we have on any given day within minutes. They have helpful videos and go the extra mile to help in every aspect. Great Team!

Eksileri:

While there are some incredible features that have helped us, there are some limitations and clunkiness that needs to be ironed out. The dispatching views are great but limited to size of screen - having to reduce the overall screen to see our entire team doesn't give us a view of the bigger picture. The phone app doesn't allow this larger picture of schedules when we're out of the office, however the dispatch does connect to Google Calendar to get it but still makes it so we're jumping through multiple clicks to get answers to customers on our availability when we're in the field. Reporting on schedules and tracking schedules is somewhat limited. There is no good way to handle tracking paid time off (which we offer to our employees) so we are left to creating our own work arounds to track this. We run into our teams forgetting to track their time and needing to update their time on the back end - there are ways to get it updated, but it's clunky - multiple clicks through multiple areas isn't always transparent on method. We have clients with multiple properties and while the tool supports this model, we would love for it to track the equipment to each property so we're not having to manually look this information up. For us being in HVAC, we need a way to track the size of the air filter for a few of our customers that own hundreds/thousands of properties. Being able to tie equipment to property would be huge.

S.
Tesis Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

Fantastic Software and Great Customer Service

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We used Service Fusion for 1 month in a "test" environment. We liked it very much, and decided to move forward. Now, we have been using it in production for 1 week, and it has greatly streamlined our processes. Our office staff loves the intuitive user interface, along with the automated notifications that can be configured when field staff is dispatched to our customers, and as the job progresses (dispatched, on site, invoiced, etc). The work of our field staff has also been simplified by going "paperless". The mobile app they use has all the information they need at their fingertips. Customers can sign for their work and receive e-mails at job completion with invoices if desired. On aspect of Service Fusion that we really appreciate is that it is highly configurable. As a small example, if you don't want notifications to go to your customers, you don't need to send them. If you only want certain ones, during certain statuses of the job, you can configure that. We appreciate how the developers have designed it in such a way to be flexible and not force a company to work a certain way. For example, the ability to add custom fields for various entities (customers, jobs, equipment, etc) shows that they understand each company may have specific needs for information tracking that are not included the software's built-in fields. Giving customers this flexibility makes the software highly configurable to our needs. Finally, our experience with Service Fusion's Support staff has been phenomenal. We've had to call in several times during our transition from our previous software for various things. Each time, we were able to work with their knowledgeable support staff who've spent the necessary time with us on the phone to solve our problems. In addition, we sent in a request for a minor enhancement to a report that would have really helped us. To our surprise, they followed up very quickly and made the enhancement we requested. Typically, our experience with software vendors is that we don't see such quick turnaround to implement enhancements. But our experience with Service Fusion is that they are very proactive and listen to their customer needs. Based on our experience so far, not only with Service Fusion's customer support, but also with finding their software highly functional and easy to use, we would not hesitate to recommend Service Fusion for service companies like ours.

Artılar:

Highly configurable, easy to use, intuitive user interface.

Eksileri:

Would like to see more customizable reporting, but what is provided out of the box is sufficient

Paddy
Kanada dahilindeki Business Development Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Yorumlar: Extremely happy.

Artılar:

The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

Eksileri:

We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

ABD dahilindeki Dispatcher
, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

There are a few functionality problems, but overall this product is fantastic for office life.

4,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

This software has multiple highlights, the organization of the jobs, the visual cleanliness, easy to navigate menus and just an all round good software for small/large/fortune 500 companies.

Eksileri:

The parts where this software lacks is in the non-admin or front-end abilities. Front-end cant batch delete, or batch enter information. I wish there was like an excel import option to bring lists in. Also, one thing that bugs me is when I set the records count to anything other then the default 10 per page, it resets whenever the page has to reload. Its like there are no cookies for individual use, only the software as a whole. Any settings I had set change back as soon as the page has to reload. Id like to see some minor improvements on the utilities and advanced options for customization for the individual not just the software as a whole.

5 yıl önce

Hi Brandon, Thanks for the review! The setting to set your default list sizes is in Company Preferences, so you can increase it up to 100 items per page if you'd like. But I do see your broader point though and will work with our dev team on a possible solution. Please feel free to send us any other feedback or ideas you may have. Virtually everything we produce is based on the feedback we receive from our customers. -Max

Leif
ABD dahilindeki Principal
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Fabulous and versatile product... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Tremendous consolidation and money-saving via systems and especially efficiency and automation capabilities!

Artılar:

We are a full-service cleaning and restoration contractor in WA State, and have had a heck of a time finding software that works well in all divisions of our business. There are many cleaning software platforms and a few restoration-specific programs, but we've been looking for YEARS for software that will allow us to manage both, including re-construction. Intuitive platform, versatility, list and workflow creation including the ability to customize and require that personnel gather specific information, GPS, payroll and credit card processing integration (allowed us to kill separate systems/charges for all 3 of those elsewhere!), good and simple reporting features and the sheer ability to book simply daily/one-off jobs, as well as full-blown project management! Interpersonally, Max Paltsev (SF CEO) makes himself totally available and is extremely hands-on! SF is highly capable and is developed in-house (vs. farmed-out over seas), which is a big deal to us! I brought up an issue just yesterday regarding a specific functionality item that is pivotal to our business. My account rep took the issue right to Max and I received a reply today that their development team is creating a code-module as we speak and it will be re-coded by week's-end. SERIOUSLY!?... WHO DOES THAT? Incredible. It doesn't get any better than this. My goal is to master this system's functionality and I find things every day that are better than I even imagined. We are now a lifetime client!

Eksileri:

Very few. Calendar is a bit dated and needs a little help in relation to what SF calls DISPATCH capabilities... BUT this is a primary focus on their

Mario
Kanada dahilindeki Project Manager
İnşaat, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One of the better players in their field.

4,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

It is easy to use, fairly reliable, and it handles purchase orders, multiple warehouses for inventory, ability to schedule multiple technicians to a job, sub customer. Tech support is easy to get to.

Eksileri:

We have some customers that prefer to have invoices faxed to them, and we use myfax for our provider. It appeared that there was a way to integrate with that service, however, when we contacted tech support they informed that it may be available in the future. Not sure why they have a non-functioning feature. The inventory system is at best mediocre. Payments recorded in Quickbooks do not synch back to SF. Tech support, while helpful most of the time are stand-offish when a feature does not work as expected. Overall, they are far better than a few other vendors we have tried, but there are a lot of improvements to be made yet.

5 yıl önce

Hi Mario, Thanks for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your candid feedback! Greatly appreciated. I just emailed you a solution for the eFax setup. My guess is that since it's not a common request the person you spoke with was not sure how to set it up. I apologize. Would love to hear more specifics about the inventory management piece not being up to par. I think we have quite a bit of functionality covered (e.g. multiple warehouses, serialization, reallocation, POs, inventory orders, etc.), but again, would definitely love to hear a more detailed feedback and figure out how to improve. Thanks again for the feedback and your continued support! -Max

Trinda
ABD dahilindeki Secretary
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

SERVICE FUSION IS AWESOME!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The benefits that we have received, since using Service Fusion, are countless! Just a few examples include the following: combining 10+ databases into one, ease of reoccurring billings, having one central go-to place for everything, having the ability to see exactly where our technicians are, pulling reports, increased tracking capabilities, emailing our invoices to our customers, receiving payment in the field and the list could go on for days. Their Support Team as a whole is fantastic. One of the guys from the Support Team made certain that the implementation of Service Fusion to our team went as smooth as possible! -You can't get the kind of support I received, just anywhere. Above and Beyond!

Artılar:

This software has been fantastic for our Heating & Cooling company! It has achieved the goal of combining 10+ databases that we used to use on a regular basis, in to this one program! The program is relatively easy to use, along with their field worker app. At the beginning I was worried about the variety in ages, of our users, ranging from 14 years old to 69 years old, they all have done excellent in using Service Fusion due to the simplicity and ease of the program! Over the past several months Service Fusion has came out with enhancements, which makes tasks easier for us.

Eksileri:

There is the occasional idea that comes to mind, that I would change about this software. However, I think of anything specific right now.

Carolyn
ABD dahilindeki DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Otomotiv, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One of the best dispatching softwares!

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Great all around dispatching/billing software. Intregrates well with QuickBooks for billing, all of the admin staff love the output and reports showing the growth of our business, and our technicians love the mobile app for billing!

Artılar:

Very easy to implement, utiliize, training, etc. I have worked with many dispatching softwares, but this one is everything we needed with a lot of extras - dispatch zone map, heat map, customer email blasts, and the list goes on and on.

Eksileri:

No ability to make a negative invoice or a credit memo. You can void tickets easily, but some customers must have a hard copy of a credit with a different number than their original and this cannot be done as of yet in the software.

Braden
ABD dahilindeki Marketing and Business Development Manager
Makine, 11-50 Çalışan

Easy Plug and Play Service Management Tool

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Service Fusion has been a blessing; previously we were manually routing our individual field service technicians to their appointments by phone as they came in, and following up with an email to provide the address. Again, although I would like to see some updates to the mobility of scanning and inventory management, overall this is a strong application.

Artılar:

This app is an all-inclusive solution for anyone conducting field service work at customer locations! We are an industrial mechanic service, that has built our business around specialized in-field repair servicing. Service Fusion is a one-stop shop for appointment information; it features a GPS module to make for easy appointment transportation. In addition, they offer customizations within their template for appointments which allows us to include industry-specific task items and buttons.

Eksileri:

The biggest issue we run into is with inventory management. Although they have a great inventory management module, that has a lot of expandability and allows for barcode scanning, the scanner is restricted to operating only when attached to a laptop... You can't attach it to a tablet or mobile device which makes it very cumbersome and not as intuitive with the mobile application as you would hope. The platform is built off the mobility via the app, so to not allow the scanning and inventory management to function off of that is very counter-intuitive in my opinion.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki Co-Founder
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent solution for field services

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Service Fusion has a modern, user-friendly interface and tons of customizable features. You get so much bang for your buck. My growing business manages many field workers in several locations daily and the administrative burden was becoming debilitating. Service Fusion allows us to create a detailed entry for every job, as well as recurring jobs, then "set it and forget it". You can add photos to a job, contracts, other documents, notes for field workers, status updates, all the things! You can set it so that workers and clients are automatically notified, reminded, thanked, asked for feedback, etc. as well so it basically has a built-in communications and marketing suite. Last but certainly not least, the support is amazing! From sales to tech support - our sales rep really took the time to help me understand the value in this software before buying, he was so patient over several weeks and many many calls, and our Customer Success Manager is so reliable and committed to helping us customize the functions and processes to our workflow to get the most out of the software. They even have live tech support so you can tackle nuanced issues as-they-happen. I'm thrilled with Service Fusion and would recommend it for any growing business that deploys people resources to provide onsite services at client locations.

Artılar:

Tons and tons of features, very user-friendly interface, and very adaptable/customizable to various workflows. And unparalleled customer support!

Eksileri:

There's nothing not to like! We have run into some tiny nuanced issues that are specific to our business, but the Service Fusion team has been there to hear them and has always provided workarounds. They also take feature requests and everything about their customer service so far suggests that they will take them seriously.

Lucan
ABD dahilindeki Accounts Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Cloud based solution for work orders and maintenance

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It allows us to keep track of hundreds of service calls a day and allows our technicians to keep track of their times and call history.

Artılar:

The Service Fusion support team is very responsive and fairly quick to remedy problems and add new features. The app allows us to send jobs and work order requests to technicians in the field. The app also allows technicians and office staff to update notes and information in real-time. It offers everything needed to maintain a small to medium sized service company.

Eksileri:

Updates to the platform are often rolled out with little to no warning. The platform is very stable, however, when it does go down, you are basically dead in the water until it's back up and running. They have back up servers for down time, but they operate at a much slower speed, impacting production during those rare instances.