15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Salesforce Service Cloud Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (761)

Salesforce Service Cloud Hakkında

Dünyanın en iyi müşteri hizmetleri platformlarından biri olan Service Cloud 360, şirketlerin müşteri yolculuğunun tamamında sorunsuz etkileşimi teşvik etmesini destekler.

Salesforce Service Cloud hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Salesforce is a powerful swiss army knife, with plenty of features and capabilities to cover a multitude of use cases.

Eksileri:

Sometimes is a little bit confusing on the new front end.

Salesforce Service Cloud puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Salesforce Service Cloud, Capterra'daki 761 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Salesforce Service Cloud ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (761)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
ABD dahilindeki Senior Director Of Digital Marketing
Perakende, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

Artılar:

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

Eksileri:

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Lillian
Lillian
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Generalist
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Complete customer relationship management on the cloud

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: It is useful for keeping tabs on sales activities and monitoring the pipeline. It's useful for calculating sales quotas and conducting thorough sales assessments based on hard numbers. Data reporting is also simple.

Artılar:

All the tools you need—case management, live chat, and knowledge management—are neatly integrated and simple to use in one platform to handle client interactions and support enquiries. There is a wide variety of configuration choices that may be made to improve efficiency and productivity in the workplace. Also, having access to comprehensive information and dashboards is crucial for spotting patterns.

Eksileri:

It's a complex program with a lot to learn before you can use it effectively. There are some ways in which Salesforce Service Cloud can be tailored to match their unique requirements, but this is not to the extent that they would like.

Rodrigo
İrlanda dahilindeki Senior Customer Success Partner

Perfect CRM for a company

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: my overall experience is very positive with Salesforce and for sure I am still a learner as they have lots of great tools still to be explored.

Artılar:

What I love most are the reports that we can create based on the information that we want to see

Eksileri:

I think that could be very cool to create a feature for reminder that could pop up on our page when we log into Salesforce.

Govindraj
Hindistan dahilindeki Head of Support
Ağırlama, 11–50 Çalışan

Complex customer support software

2,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We tried our best to customise Salesforce and for a year we used it but we found that the kind of features we needed it required a Salesforce consultant team to build it however with an extra cost with a dependency so we moved to Zendesk because they provided exactly what we needed at a much less cost and without needing a consultant. Mid-size companies should never use Salesforce cloud unless if their requirements are very high which cannot be fulliled by a out of box customizated product like Zendesk.

Artılar:

Only reports. They have a very good Reports which can be used to build a Dashboard which are very easily customised.

Eksileri:

It is highly complex and it doesn't come with out of box customization. For every single feature implementation u will need a. Consultant. It is only suitable for big call center provided if they maintain a Salesforce engineering team to create and implement all the features as per the Support departments requirements.

Mason
ABD dahilindeki Sales
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

User friendly

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: My personal experience has been overall positive.

Artılar:

The reliability to be able to depend on the service in real time.

Eksileri:

I don’t have access to use the full capability. But from what I have used no cons.

Kelly
Kelly
ABD dahilindeki Design Engineering Manager

Best-in-class CRM and support solution

4,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: It's a win-win for both your business and your customers. Customer service has been boosted as a result. The help and service provided to customers has improved. It makes work more adaptable and scalable.

Artılar:

Anyone can pick it up and start using it right away. Numerous special functions help users grasp the situation and perform effectively. Learning about and using Salesforce is a requirement of using Service Cloud.

Eksileri:

I wish I could send out a mass email to all of my accounts and track their activities in one place. In a broad sense, that would assist advisors save time. It would be convenient if a call could be recorded for more than two accounts at once.

Laura
Laura
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Generalist
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It accelerates customer service and personalizes case management

4,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Compared to our previous ticketing system, we now have more intuitive case routing based on statuses, escalations, queues, and other routing options. We're excited to shift our attention from solving cases to helping members with their immediate problems.

Artılar:

With SAP ERP as the backend, Service Cloud serves as the customer service interface. Our Service Staff's ability to quickly and easily record and bill for Service Activity is the major function.

Eksileri:

In order for Service cloud to function properly, too many technologies need to be incorporated. There are many features of Service Cloud that are unnecessary for our company.

Jeffrey
ABD dahilindeki executive director
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A bit of an investment, but well worth it if fully utilized.

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Once we decided to make the investment in Salesforce, we were 100% behind implementation for all of our CRM needs. There can be a learning curve but once learned, we can do everything we need to stay connected to our donors.

Artılar:

The best thing about Salesforce Service Cloud is that it is fully customizable. It is the only CRM software we need.

Eksileri:

The upfront cost is more than other programs.

Alex
BK dahilindeki IT Development Architect
Kamu Yönetimi, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Councils use of service cloud

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Has been an excellent way to transform business processes and modernise our technology stack.

Artılar:

Versatility to use for different requirements. Preconfigured solutions for our purposes

Eksileri:

Very difficult to move away. Cost is high.

Gamze
Gamze
Türkiye dahilindeki Data Scientist
Mali Hizmetler, 10.000+ Çalışan

Great for Service Management

5,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, although costly, a great tool to maintain service management data sets.

Artılar:

We can easily manage all the service data thanks to this tool.

Eksileri:

It does not support small sized services, which is not great for our operation.

Letlet
Filipinler dahilindeki Sales and Marketing
Perakende, 11–50 Çalışan

Step Up Your Customer Service Game with Salesforce Service Cloud

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Prior to implementing Service Cloud, we were struggling with a variety of customer service and support issues. Our team was spending far too much time managing customer data across multiple systems and channels, and as a result, we were not providing the level of support and service that our customers deserved.However, since implementing Service Cloud, we have seen a significant improvement in our customer service and support capabilities. We have been able to provide a more personalized and effective customer experience. In terms of specific business problems that Service Cloud has helped us to solve, there are many. For example, we are now able to more efficiently manage customer cases, allowing our team to resolve issues more quickly and effectively.Overall, my experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been nothing short of exceptional.

Artılar:

Utilizing Salesforce Service Cloud has significantly improved my work as a sales and marketing professional. The fact that Service Cloud provides me with a comprehensive view of our customers is one of the best features. As a result, I am able to provide a more individualized and successful customer experience and gain a deeper comprehension of their preferences and requirements.I'm also very happy about the platform's support across multiple channels. I am able to provide a seamless customer experience regardless of how customers choose to interact with us because I am able to communicate with them through a variety of channels, including email, chat, phone, and social media. As a result, I have been able to strengthen my relationships with our clients and increase their brand loyalty.In general, Salesforce Service Cloud has revolutionized my career in marketing and sales.

Eksileri:

There have been some obstacles in the way. The platform's complexity is one of Service Cloud's major drawbacks. For those who aren't familiar with the platform, setting up and customizing the system can be difficult. However, I have discovered that the time and resources invested are well worth it in the long run.The cost of Service Cloud could also be a problem. Particularly for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets, this is an investment that must be taken seriously. In general, although Service Cloud faces some difficulties, I believe that the platform's advantages far outweigh any drawbacks.

Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Powerful and critical user friendly software

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very positive experience using Salesforce Service Cloud. It completely takes care of our service center ticketing system requirements. Although expensive, we are glad we made this choice.

Artılar:

Salesforce is extremely easy to use with rich features and functionality. There is a huge marketplace out there with third-party apps which will help you with your business needs with strong integration capabilities. It's an excellent case management tool for our support team and everyone loves it. We've never heard of outages or major problems, and the software works consistently all the time.

Eksileri:

The cost appears to be on the higher side, they seem to be expensive even for minor requirements. Some configurations are complex and Bizapps take too long to implement changes. The Mobile version app is terrible and SF can do a lot better in this area.

Barkha
Hindistan dahilindeki Customer Service Representative
Havayolları/Havacılık, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Exceptional customer engagement tool

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is a very unique cloud-based help desk tool which is different from many other traditional softwares. We have been working on this platform for more than 2 years now and we have been able to complete our assigned tasks on-time with the help of advanced features of this tool. You can validate customer details and generate business reports as well through this cloud-based software. Overall, it is a very nice application and I recommend it to every organisation.

Artılar:

This tool has multiple helpful features to connect with your clients remotely. It has got the best ticketing management system. The live chat features provided by Salesforce are super awesome and put your work at ease. The best thing about the live chat is you can see what the client is typing on their device so that you can be prepared for their question well in advance. Apart from that, you can also set automatic replies for faster resolution on the live chat. Customer Engagement becomes effortless with the help of technical features provided by this platform.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, it becomes too slow and we face performance issues. I think they can make this software even more faster and responsive. Apart from that, the chat panel becomes slow when there are more than 3 active chats.

Nicholas
ABD dahilindeki Analyst
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Salesforce Service Cloud

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: It has improved our business in multiple ways.

Artılar:

It allows us as an organization to be more organized when it comes to tracking work orders, clients, and accounts. The system also allows us to see where certain people are lacking in keeping data real time.

Eksileri:

The one item that could use improvement is reporting and some status fields for events. If we could get a little more creativity with the reporting it would be extremely helpful. In addition, being able to update a native status field for Events would be beneficial for our tracking.

Nana Kwame
Gana dahilindeki Teaching Assistant
Eğitim Yönetimi, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for customer relation management

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: We run a survey a few months after switching to Salesforce Service Cloud and our clients are more satisfied with our response rate

Artılar:

Before we switched to Salesforce Service Cloud, our clients used to complain all the time about slow response to issues but now there is no lag since we can manage and track the issues from start to finish

Eksileri:

The software itself is great for large businesses but a bit too complicated to use

Travis
ABD dahilindeki Field Engineer
Makine, 201–500 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Good case management, but customizations are going to cost you

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It's been reasonable. The service has tiered packages. This does not allow for certain items to be addressed without a higher tier of service.

Artılar:

The case intake and knowledge base are the best parts of the service cloud.

Eksileri:

Salesforce's slogan is "clicks, not code" but to get anything that fits a brand that already exists, involves code. You can click through configuration s but customizations come at a price.

Yatırım Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Artılar:

Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Eksileri:

Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

Eman
Eman
Filipinler dahilindeki Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

Artılar:

SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Eksileri:

What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

Kirsten
ABD dahilindeki SEO Account Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 10.000+ Çalışan

A Great Software For Team Collaborations

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I think Salesforce is great! It’s an amazing multi-purpose tool!

Artılar:

It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters. It’s always great that your Chatter messages are always available to look back on which is helpful for keeping track of everything. I also love that you can create tasks and reminders for yourself. It’s a great multi purpose tool.

Eksileri:

I honestly can’t think of anything I have had any issues with so far. If I had to pick something, and it could possibly have just been a glitch I’m not sure, is that originally your feed would only show you relevant posts for account you follow. Now it seems to show you everything even if you aren’t involved, chattered, or following an account.

Norbert
Polonya dahilindeki Functional Analyst
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Service Cloud - easy way to communicate with end users and manage Your environment!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I would say my overall exerience after almost 5 years using Salesforce Service Cloud is on good level. I really appreciate working with this tool in daily basis and definitely want to use it even if I will change my job!

Artılar:

I like the most way how Salesforce Service Cloud is easy to use. You just need short training, few advices what is what and You can manage Your Salesforce environment without any help! Many ways of customize this tool for Your needs, lots of features are presented in a very accessible way and easy to use - no need to know how to write a complicated code when You can achive Your goal by few mouse clicks.

Eksileri:

I think that when You want dig deeper in setup possibilities, apex classes etc. it can be quite shocking comparing to ease of use at the begining.

Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Terrible for support

3,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Extremely negative from a support perspective.

Artılar:

They have good reporting tools for management. It’s easy to create views and charts.

Eksileri:

Sluggish, ugly interface, poor integration, difficult to customize.

Jordan
ABD dahilindeki Customer Relations Manager
Tıbbi Cihazlar, 51–200 Çalışan

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Salesforce service cloud is a must have tool in our business of customer service & support. This software is key in providing a seamless process from beginning to end of a service order request.

Artılar:

This software allows us to provide customer service tracking from initial call all the way to completion of services. I like that it is easy to navigate, user friendly, and a strong database for all of our service information.

Eksileri:

Integration with existing software was a challenge but Salesforce support was instrumental in helping us to merge our data and build a system tailored to our service needs.

Bob
ABD dahilindeki Proposal Writer
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Salesforce for B2B Sales

Artılar:

Salesforce helps streamline the sales process for B2B sales. The ability to document the communication history with the prospect gives us valuable insight without having to rely on email. Along with that, we can keep track the RFP process, upload old RFPs, or anything relevant to the prospect on one platform. Having all the information on one platform is highly valuable, as it keeps us away from relying on old emails.

Eksileri:

Salesforce as a base platform is a good tool, but to really take advantage of its features, you will need someone else with in-depth knowledge to make it a great tool. Someone will have to add a whole new skill-set or you're going to have to hire someone.

Katherine
Customer Service Specialist
Perakende, 51–200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Short learning curve, good basic service

4,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, it's a great program for managing all of the emails and social media requests from customers (except instagram).

Artılar:

The user interface is attractive and easy-to-navigate making on-boarding new customer service reps easier. Also (unlimited?) macros make it easier to answer frequent questions/comments in minimal time. They can even be answered in mass. With labels, you can track types of comments and concerns. The program also integrates with LiveChat, however, the execution is cumbersome.

Eksileri:

When there are technical issues, they are large technical issues. In the few months that I have used the program, I have experienced issues with facebook messages from the last 3 years suddenly reappearing in my inbox. This has happened twice. I've also experienced where the program stopped sending or receiving messages. There is a daily (or hourly depending on setup) desk event notification. However, it does not have any useful or actionable information. Also, I've called Customer Support a few times when I could not find an answer to a problem. Each time they asked me to go search for the problem in their help articles. That's not very helpful. I like the reporting function so I can get a view of how busy the group is. However, I wish there was a way to compare the metrics to others. In other words, it gives me a lot of data but it's not easy to turn that into information.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Hindistan dahilindeki Associate Consultant
Pazar Araştırması, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Perfect platform for multiple services!

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: So far, very happy with this software. It has been very useful in customer relationship management.

Artılar:

The best part of this platform is that it can be used for multiple services, whether it is critical case management, customer service or field service. Its smooth interface has helped us in resolving multiple cases and building a strong relationship with our customers.

Eksileri:

It is very expensive and its integration with other software can be a bit complex at times.