Caspio Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (181)

Caspio Hakkında

Caspio is the world's leading NO-CODE platform for building online database applications without having to write code.

Caspio hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

It's easy to use, has all the things already available one expects from a great low code platform (databases, triggers, views, visualizations etc.) and is rather fast.

Eksileri:

There is a bit of a learning curve if you are unfamiliar with database software. In the beginning I had trouble integrating it into my WordPress website and making it mobile compatible.

Caspio puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Caspio, Capterra'daki 181 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Caspio ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (181)

Daniel
Daniel
Yeni Zelanda dahilindeki Marketing & Comms Team Leader
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

High Feature Low-Code SAS

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: After trialing a large number of low-code software, this option was a clear winner due to the customizability of apps and compatibility with wordpress.

Artılar:

Fully featured software. Rock-solid infrastructure. There is few things that we have found can't be done with capsio. Any additional features can be custom developed. Unlimited users, unlimited tables. Dataviews can be purchased cheaply. Specialists also provide very helpful 24/7 live chat support.

Eksileri:

Storing 10,000+ of photos inside the apps can become a bit expensive.

Michelle
ABD dahilindeki Executive Director
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2-10 Çalışan

The Best Customer Service and Product for No-Code Platforms

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I'm very happy with the way Caspio allows me to generate a multitude of reports. This is vitally important when setting an annual budget and seeing the areas where my company needs to grow.

Artılar:

I found Caspio to be very easy to work with even though I have a limited understanding on No-Code Platforms. I watch my tech person as he works on the App (through Zoom screen share) and I have been able to learn a lot just by watching him navigate around the Tables, Data Pages, Trigger Actions and Tasks. The more I see, the more I'm learning, and the more I want to learn and grow.

Eksileri:

I would like there to be an "undo" function in the event that data gets removed from a table (which happened to me when I inadvertently deleted an entire table and needed to pay $50 to restore it. It would be nice to have an undo function that could reverse the last operation.

3 hafta önce

Hi Michelle! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This made our day! We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team.

Craig
ABD
Kaynak: GetApp

Great potential, but stay away if you're not an enterprise client

3,0 4 yıl önce

Artılar:

- Basic database builder tools have more built-in options than similar software, so it's easier and faster to build more complex setups - If you don't know code, the interface and logic is very close to MS Excel, so the learning curve isn't too bad - Easy to embed and publish applications - Has an unlimited app user model (though not administrators), which is superior to other database app builders that limit user capabilities and charge based on users. This is ideal for customer-facing applications where users need to be able to more advanced functions outside of simply viewing. - Offer a free plan that is fairly well featured, though would only be useful for internal or personal apps

Eksileri:

- Pricing structure is highly frustrating for a small business user or team. Basic paid plans have no access to APIs, Zapier, or automation/importing, which is high for the base plan compared to similar apps. To get those features, the next level jumps over 4x higher. - "Datapages" allotted for each plan (which is the foundation of the app) are misleading since similar competitors use an allowed number of "apps". Some basic applications in Caspio need 10-20 data pages, but the basic plan only allows 5. Ultimately a large amount of time was spent figuring out how to cut out pages and combine features, killing user experience. - Had a bad experience with customer support (sales) when I accidentally deleted an entire table. Was informed that as a basic/free trial user they would have to charge me to get the table back, even though it existed. And days saved was only a few, so had to quickly decide. They were not sympathetic to my plight even as I was in the evaluation stage. - If you're a major enterprise with a large budget and some programmers, Caspio may be an ideal solution. If you're a small business, be very careful when evaluating and I'd recommend looking elsewhere. The subscription models and definitions are confusing and you may find yourself with an app built during the free trial and realizing you can't possibly afford to launch it.

Eva
ABD dahilindeki Director of Business Systems
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1+ yıl

Great Product and Easy to Use

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I have been extremely happy with Caspio. There is a lot of information in the form of videos and articles to help learn how to use the software. Also, their customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me with any issues I have had along the way.

Artılar:

The Caspio platform was easy to use and I was able to get an application started within a week of learning the software. Their customer service is great and very willing to help with any issues I had.

Eksileri:

It was a little difficult to figure out how to get the app onto a website. I am not trained in coding, so I had to learn how to do a lot of things to get the app to work exactly the way I wanted it to.

2 ay önce

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Eva!

Ubaldo
ABD dahilindeki Engineer
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

CASPIO for small office applications

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I am overall pleased as a database platform. It has allowed me to develop applications that are being used daily by two small offices. Like any development, there are always bugs that I need to work out due to my mistakes, as CASPIO has proven to be fairly stable. When I have encountered issues that are not my fault and come from CASPIO, the ticket system has helped resolved. Currently, I only have one ticket and feedback is that bug was found and will be fixed in coming release or so. This is a minor bug dealing with formatting of tables, hence able to wait.

Artılar:

I like that this is a low code platform, but with the right experience and level are able to take advantage of building blocks like HTLM where script can be merged. This really expands the capabilities of some basic applications. For example, I am able put in CSS and Javascript to provide access and provide buttons to the the correct members. Overall, CASPIO is simple to understand as it relates Table data to a Datapage.

Eksileri:

It is a bit pricy and the biggest issue I have is data storage. As a database it is great, although it has a limit in records that I think is low compared to price. But this data records can be overcome and if need pass on the cost. But the data file storage is very limited. This reduces my capability in being able to provide my customer with applications that also manage their documents. I had the need to use other solutions for data storage since my customer needs to upload files for their clients and would quickly run to the limit of 10GB. One important think to consider is my business case where my clients require retention of data for at least 7 years. If they use 5 or around that GB per year, the 10GB will not hold and buying more from CASPIO is expensive. Note: similar to this is the SMS but not to the degree of data storage. For SMS, I have opted to integrate with Twilio as the overall price for number of SMS made more sense.

geçen ay

Hi Ubaldo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Douglas
ABD dahilindeki President
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 201-500 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Caspio Delivers: If You Build It, Data Will Come!

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Subscribing to Caspio is a bit like buying a german shepherd puppy. You have all this power and potential inside of that raw, untamed (and somewhat playful) animal. From day 0 until the finished product (fairly finished, that is), we probably had something like 21 full days of "imagining," designing, learning, training (training ourselves -- and training Caspio what we wanted it to do) and deploying. Project done.

Artılar:

The wizard-like interface helped reduce the investment we might otherwise have had to invest in learning a command-line interface. What's more, at first glance, a person might miss the fact that the hosting engine of the product is built into the product itself.

Eksileri:

At least in our experience, it appeared that Caspio had given little thought to how a credentialed user would navigate from one "datapage" to the next in a finished application. Although there were a couple of rudimentary examples of this, they weren't professionally-linked to the otherwise-great engine that Caspio offered. As a result, we had to improvise our own interface from the ground up.

geçen ay

Hi Douglas! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Ron
ABD dahilindeki Freelancer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Perfect tool for helping established businesses create their on customized software solutions

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I have always enjoyed using Caspio to build for software solutions for clients. Whenever there is an advanced feature I need I can alays find the answer in Caspio's help center and forum.

Artılar:

Employees of businesses can build out customized software solutions in just a few steps. Learn to use Caspio in a short time using Caspio's learning center. Create a database that fits the specific needs of your business. Build out datapages to add, edit, and visualize important information.

Eksileri:

Caspio can be a little to costly for small businesses or startups looking to utilize all of Caspio's features.

geçen ay

Hi Ron! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Elizabeth K
Elizabeth K
ABD dahilindeki Director
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

No Coding but Can do so much more

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: 9.5 out of 10. Customer service and IT are the best and if you don't know they will show you.

Artılar:

Do not need to know code to customize solutions Can use HTML and JaveScript to build your own if you want Can automate emails, text, and other flows

Eksileri:

Need a commission tracking system and lead rotation system.

geçen ay

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Kolombiya dahilindeki Deputy manager Monitoring and Evalutation
İnsan Kaynakları, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Caspio, good low cost tool

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: In the organization I have worked for more than 2 years with the tool, thus generating good volumes of information, training new people and programming forms. In general, CASPIO provides a good cost-quality service that makes the tool competitive in the market.

Artılar:

The opportunity to develop forms interactively and with options such as unique data such as ID and tracking forms, make CASPIO a useful tool for information control.

Eksileri:

It would be nice if it had more options for the types of questions, for example hidden questions or formulas that help answer others.

3 hafta önce

Hi David! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Jigar
Hindistan dahilindeki Application Developer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Caspio helps small teams develop more

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The reminder feature helps in getting tasks done before the reaching the deadlines. The integration feature helps in syncing the data from numerous cloud apps.

Artılar:

The automatic notification feature reminding team members about urgency of work. The different levels of controls to different users as per organisation hierarchy.

Eksileri:

It is quite difficult to get use to the interface in the starting, which frustrates the team members.

3 hafta önce

Hi Jigar! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Eric
ABD dahilindeki Director
Mali Hizmetler, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Caspio - create powerful web applications with little to no coding.

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: We collect data from a variety of customers and generate benchmarking analysis. We used Caspio to not only collect the data and manage the data process, but also have created a management backend to control our internal processed to create custom reports. The workflow capability automates a lot of work for us which has improved our productivity (for example, automatically sending status reports for review).

Artılar:

If you have a group of Access gurus, you can master Caspio. The applications allows you to take your database applications online very easily, but also provides a high degree of customization (using JavaScript, CSS, and HTML) to build full applications. We replaced manual, inefficient processes with online workflow-enabled applications in very little time.

Eksileri:

There are very few features that I do NOT like. This is just a great application and we have used it to automate our remote processes, collecting data online and the management portals to run our business.

9 ay önce

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you've significantly improved your productivity with Caspio. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

ABD dahilindeki System Analyst
Kamu Yönetimi, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great alternative to traditional applications

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I was able to take 22 tables from a legacy, standalone application, export them from MSSQL into Excel and import them to Caspio. After some of that learning curve, and some instructionals from Caspio, I finally worked out and connected all the tables so they could be queried for reporting. Building the datapages after that, I could do simple things on my own but it became clear to me that I would need their professional services to build my application (in 4-7 weeks compared to 8 months if I were trying it on my own). If I knew the interface better, I might not need their services but time is a factor in my decision.

Artılar:

The low-code approach frees you from having to learn any programming language and rely upon it. It is flexible enough to allow you to build literally any kind of application you want from simple to complex, which is powerful and liberating. No more dealing with filthy vendors!!! Their support, even on the free tier, is outstanding. There is also a TON of information and instructionals available on the web. They seem to want you to be successful, and go the extra mile to help you be successful.

Eksileri:

There is a steep learning curve, BUT the peak is not high and it won't be long before you are comfortable and moving along building things at a good clip. I'm also not fond of a cloud-only solution as it is our data and we should be able to replicate/backup the data to local servers directly. It looks like this is possible with the API, however that's only available in the most expensive tier. You really have to have a good understanding of your business process and the SDLC to avoid making time-consuming mistakes.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki VP of Operations
Sigorta, 10.000+ Çalışan

Easy App Deployment; Very low code; Lots of functions

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall Caspio is an inexpensive way to publish your apps. If you have an idea but don't have enough coding experience, or if your team is small, this is an excellent service. If you are an advance web developer or if you need an app that does some advanced operations, this servive will not fit your needs.

Artılar:

Caspio is an excellent app deployment tool. Period. We had the "mid tier" level, so base your expectation accordingly. Caspio hosts your databases, your user authentication, your web deployments, and hosts all your actions. It's very low code involvement, so if you have an idea for an app, you get it up and running in 15 minutes. Their customer support is quite helpful and they will back to you, but again, we did have a mid-tier plan.

Eksileri:

While low code involvement is good for quick deployment, it's limitation is lack of flexibility on your own customization. While Caspio let's you customize some of the "look and feel" of your app, advanced operations/visuals are not easy to do and when you can do them, they are clunky.

Liz
ABD dahilindeki Program Manager, XLerator Network
Araştırma, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Dynamic software for managers wanting to create apps quickly without IT consultants

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Caspio has been excellent! In the past, I have used Caspio to build an integrated set of applications for a Statewide startup program. Specifically, I created publicly available online submission forms and internal use applications including: portals for the paperless reviewing and scoring of submitted applications (for both videos and text/ file upload submissions), online participant registration forms, post program report collection tools and alumni tracking apps. The success of each of these applications was evidenced in their long term use, whereby we received and reviewed ~800 applications over 4 years. Currently, I am using Caspio to create stand alone applications for a different program. These include a sort-able and editable database of research facilities for public reference, a metrics report collection tool for grant participants, and a contacts database for internal use and tracking.

Artılar:

The organizational aspects (tables, views, datapages, authentications) and flow of the steps within each of these features are intuitive and easy to follow. This framework of a few 'tools' with many guided steps and options in each tool make it less intimidating for a novice to create an application independently that suits their specific program needs. However, what I like just as much about Caspio is their amazing customer service. I can't say enough about their timely and courteous responses all the way from their Sales and On-Boarding Executives to their Account Managers and Session Experts (whom I highly recommend working with for insights and help with more complicated builds or specialized features).

Eksileri:

Although Caspio is constantly improving their product and educational material demonstrating how to use it, there are always more features that can be added to allow users to control the look and feel of an application or to allow for example more filtering options across tables. However, there is a balancing act between creating user friendly features and highly customized ones without needing to write additional code to achieve the aim.

Oliver
Danimarka dahilindeki Head of Product Development
Yasal Hizmetler, 2-10 Çalışan

More than meets the eye

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Caspio has more than made our flagship application possible for us without having a team of programmers. It has widely extended the possibilities of the application and helped inspire features and the overall scope of what our application is and can become. After years of working with Caspio, I have learned to use the platform to much of its potential, and yet I still haven't found the limits to what it can do. The platform specialists are very skilled, and with expert sessions available, you can accomplish things on Caspio way beyond what it appears to offer. It is, indeed, much more than meets the eye.

Artılar:

While Caspio is a low code platform enabling fast development of very high quality apps, it does not stop there. What has been important to me, is that the platform is virtually unlimited in potential. The versatility and quality of this platform makes it the perfect choice even for high complexity applications.

Eksileri:

Simple apps may be developed very swiftly, while maintaining high levels of security and quality. More complex apps require more capacity and in depth development. While this is a low code platform, it does not prevent the use of code, and with it, the possibilities seem limitless. And it still has all the benefits of not having to code from scratch, ease of use, high security, etc.

Karen
ABD dahilindeki Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1+ yıl

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Caspio is a robust, affordable option for organizations without in-house IT!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: A software developer for over 20 years, I help small to medium-sized organizations, mostly nonprofits, find affordable software that supports their business processes. I found Caspio when I was searching the marketplace for a low-code platform that could be used to build a type of software that does not exist in the marketplace and it allowed an organization to build their dream application in a matter of months....custom software at an off-the-shelf price! I have been impressed with all the options available as well as the excellent online documentation and customer service of the Caspio support team.

Artılar:

I think Caspio is incredibly easy to learn and use and it allows non-technical professionals to quickly establish a data-centric web-based application without needing to know Python, Java, or another programming language. I have been a software developer for 20 years, so for me the tool takes even less time -- and functions like triggered notifications and tasks allow me to add "behind-the-scenes magic" so one process can trigger dependent processes in a seamless way. I also love the support team's helpful and responsive attitude.

Eksileri:

Truly my only complaint is not a bad thing, just a choice -- I wish I did not have to wrap all the Caspio code in separate HTML, mostly b/c I do not think it is as easy to teach to non-technical people. Most of the organizations I work with need help getting everything set up and launched but then can largely be trained to maintain and extend their Caspio app...and while HTML and CSS are not complicated, they are not as predictably explainable as the tables and datapage interfaces.

Joseph
Kanada dahilindeki History Volunteer for Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Emniyet Teşkilatı, Serbest Meslek

A Canadian pleasure to receive Caspio's help, service, security & support

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Caspio has been absolutely wonderful and extremely favourable, and I would never consider leaving Caspio except that if the cost of maintaining my table was too costly for me. I am very, very proud of how Caspio has been able to tailor my table needs to the precise and exact style of what I want, and what I want my clients to learn from exploring the table. My table is modern, accurate, colourful, precise and as I have said I am very proud of it. I am also very conformable about the high level of security which Caspio Bridge provides for my table. Security of my table is very important to me. Thank you.

Artılar:

First, I am extremely pleased with the affordable cost of Caspio Bridge provided to me by Caspio which allows me to continue my historical research and record my work on a table which is open to all of Canada as well as the whole world. I am a senior citizen with a limited income so the cost is very important to me. Secondly, I sincerely appreciate the dependability of Caspio Bridge because my table has never failed my thousands of clients. Since I first started with Caspio many years ago, my table has never failed. Thirdly, I value the dependability of Caspio Bridge support including the expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have the ability, knowledge and skills to improve the performance of my table. I am amazed how technicians including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are able to resolve every little glitch which I encounter. I am very appreciative of their service, professionalism, and friendship.

Eksileri:

I can only think of one issue, and that is the complexity of the 'styles'. This is one area that I always need help with as the learning curve about 'styles' is too steep for me. In the case orf 'styles' I always ask for and receive help from Caspio, and I thank you.

Dominique
BK dahilindeki CEO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Living in the low-code age

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: There is no doubt that Caspio allows you to create robust cloud applications very fast. As we have now entered the age of low-code and that the opportunity to have SaaS systems, that used to be reserved to large enterprise and government bodies, is now reachable to man small to medium size enterprises. In this respect, Caspio has played out an important and critical role by offering a reasonably priced and powerful platform to them.

Artılar:

Caspio is a very flexible tool for creating and maintaining SaaS systems for your company or for your customers. You need a basic understanding of relational database and how to work with them. Once you are there then, maybe after a few hours, you are ready to go. Everything else when it comes to creating queries and views, unless you want to create something unusual, is straight forward. Designing datapages is also quite easy and only requires a minimum of learning time. Publishing the datapages on your website is also excellent as Caspio offers different options for achieving it, depending on what web publishing tool you are using.

Eksileri:

As we are doing solution prototypes using MS Access, we tend to upload the application database into Caspio to speed up the process when implementing a solution. The drawback with this method is that although we can upload tables and data, we cannot upload views. This is mostly due to the fact that Caspio does not handle views in the same way as MS Access, in fact not allowing a few functionalities such as calculated fields. Caspio, over the last few years, has come up with means of addressing this shortcoming by adding extra functionalities in database management.

Gordon
ABD dahilindeki Director of Research
Yüksek Öğrenim, 51-200 Çalışan

Extremely Useful Resource

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We use Caspio to help distribute data, to inform stakeholders, to allow users to narrow results and answer their questions, and to hopefully allow for a stronger understanding of what we do (our business plan) and how we do that (our business model). Ultimately, as a public research university's academic program, we need to provide transparency and accountability.

Artılar:

Ease of use, ability to develop skills within and while using the software. Online tutorials (including YouTube videos/projects) are very helpful.

Eksileri:

Some of the definitions for associations between fields (e.g., cascading listbox...) can at first leave a new user uncertain about how the form or data-page will function.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki Co-Founder and CEO
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Definitely not "no-code", but still low-code and very powerful

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I felt very empowered with Caspio, but kept running into walls. I don't know Javascript or HTML so anything code-related that wasn't laid out exactly within a tutorial was frustrating to tackle. I also struggled to build out a front-end that looked good and tied to the datapages I was building, and the templates Caspio provided me still required that I knew web development to get running, and I did not know how to customize them. I did appreciate that pages could be easily embedded within Wordpress or other website builders. If I knew how to code, I would definitely use Caspio though. It gets thing up and running sooo fast. Using as a base for the backend is a great idea as it is 100% customizable. In that case I would totally recommend.

Artılar:

It is 100% customizable, and there are tutorials for just about everything. The community forums are also active, with Caspio support actively participating. Professional Services seemed very capable and able to do just about anything for you if you needed it.

Eksileri:

For just about everything I wanted to do there was some need for a "custom" solution, and I was heavily dependent on my account manager who was always ready to refer me to Professional Services for even simple integrations.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for the valuable feedback. While many complex applications can be fully developed using Caspio's point-and-click and drag-and-drop tools, the ability to extend the platform via industry standard languages such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL opens up additional capabilities to innovate and build something truly unique. Thank you again for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to our team internally.

Quinn
ABD dahilindeki Customer Support
Ulaşım/Kamyonculuk/Demiryolu, 2-10 Çalışan

Grows with you

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I would say that one of the best things about working with Caspio is the drag and drop builder as well as their support staff.

Artılar:

Our company was looking for software that would enable us to launch clean, professional looking website features quickly. Caspio offers a fairly simple used interface that allow rapid development of new ideas and their features are well rounded. They have some of the best support staff around.

Eksileri:

Some of the features we need are only offered on costly plans.

Brenda
ABD dahilindeki Web Developer
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Building Databases Made Easy

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Caspio and their customer service has been A+. My account manager has been with me from the beginning and has always replied to every message within one day. The technical support is always there to help and fix all of my problems without hesitation. The users of my database (Ages: 40-70) never complain, everything is easy to manage and they love the Membership Database and how pretty and manageable it is.

Artılar:

What I like most about Caspio is that you do not need to be a master in code development in order to build a database online. The click and go step by step process is very easy to use. Also, implementing within WordPress or other applications is very easy to do. The How-to Videos are an excellent way to learn to use the product. The formulas within the tables allow you to be more diverse with your structure. I can't name just ONE thing, I love many!

Eksileri:

When I first purchased Caspio in 2016, I was not able to export in PDF, with their updates that is now possible, but my only issue is in order to use you have to have the level of Caspio, which will cost more money. The good thing is if you want a change submit a request, 9 times out of 10 they will update and include with their next release.

Richard
ABD dahilindeki President
Güvenlik ve Soruşturma, 2-10 Çalışan

Caspio - The Best Database Platform On the Market

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Thanks to Caspio, our project developed into Security Patrol Track Inc., a first class Security Guard Management system for the use by security company managers to track and document the activities of their security officers. Although I had 35 years of financial experience in the security industry, when we first began our project, I had no experience with database systems whatsoever. I tried several platforms but couldn't even understand the terminology and never was able to actually create even one table. I then found Caspio and within an hour, was able to build a table, a submission form to enter records into the table and a report to pull the records out. It is truly a "No Code" platform! Our original app has now grown to 250 datapages and we have over 18,000 users.

Artılar:

It is truly a "No Code" platform! Our application, however, would never have been so successful (due to my lack of knowledge) without the support of the Caspio Customer Service and Professional Development staffs. They are all truly invested in the success of their customers.

Eksileri:

Although it may seem to be sort of a contrived response, I really cannot think of a criticism of the Caspio system. The typical criticism of a technology company would be their inadequate customer service. However, as discussed above, their support personnel are almost always available, always knowledge and will always go out of their way to find a solution.

Elena
ABD dahilindeki CEO
İnsan Kaynakları, 11-50 Çalışan

So Impressed

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: oh the customer service both on chat, email, and phone, is a cut above the rest. I don't know how Caspio manages to always be there for me... so impressive. Way better than the big guys.

Artılar:

This cloud based Database management solution is really helpful for non-coders like me. So many features that really made my consulting business excel in the competitive industry like mine.

Eksileri:

There should be a multiple check box feature, where the choices can be pulled from other fields. Also, the rules for conditions are very limited. For example, if you want to disable other check boxes when one check box is selected - you will never be able to do another conditional rule for that check box that you have said should be disabled. I mean, there should be an ability to apply multiple conditional rules on a field.

Mark
BK dahilindeki Founder
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

Caspio - Partners for The Long Term

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've now been using Caspio for over 12years and have to say that, as a company, they've matured over that time. Customer support is definitely above average.

Artılar:

Speed of project development from idea to deployment is, for me, the number one attraction as a Caspio developer. You can try things out for real very quickly and ask clients for their thoughts/opinions as you go along. Caspio's low-code platform makes it possible for someone to provide robust, mission critical data-driven systems without having a background in coding.

Eksileri:

I have very few issues with using Caspio and any that I have are either minor - or get resolved quickly.