15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

MeisterTask Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (1.139)

MeisterTask Hakkında

MeisterTask, çevik proje yönetimi için mükemmel bir web tabanlı görev ve proje yönetimi aracıdır.

MeisterTask hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

We've never needed more than the free tier. Love the integration with my email (Spark and Gmail​) and Dropbox.

Eksileri:

My biggest worry is updating comments in the web version.

MeisterTask puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

MeisterTask, Capterra'daki 1.139 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce MeisterTask ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (1.139)

Shayla
Shayla
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Specialist
İnternet, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

Artılar:

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

Eksileri:

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

2 yıl önce

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal. We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback. Thanks again, Your MeisterTask Team

Tariq
Kuveyt dahilindeki Services Account Executive - SAE
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

MeisterTask: Wish it gets better

4,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Project managementTask management

Artılar:

Ease of use ..Fast Deployment Multi-platform support.

Eksileri:

- Timeline: Horrible!- Colors and UI theme: outdated.- Reporting is very limited !! Should be highly customization -> Benfecial for reviews and team meetings .. as for customer-facing meetings and status updates.- The mobile view could be better. How do you mark it a success? If a user can use the mobile version independently - with no desktop or web - then this is a success.- Consolidated project view: missing. The agenda view is useless.- Drag and drop tasks among projects- Multi-task selection is not smooth- Time reminders are not fluid or practical enough- Automation needs many and many improvements --> Need to link a header with dates. Then if a task is created in this kanban, it immediately inherits this date .. Mapping a kanban to a calendar day (Sunday, Monday, .. etc) is gonna be very useful. We need to talk to explain this to you guys ..

Hanane
Fas dahilindeki Freelance
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

The best application

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Great experience .It is one of the best applications that I have used in instant communication .And she's still like you

Artılar:

I like this application in terms of managing tasks and projects and simplifying project planning, scheduling and tracking

Eksileri:

There are difficulties in the free version

Federico
Federico
Uruguay dahilindeki Management
Yatırım Bankacılığı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

3,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Artılar:

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Eksileri:

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

2 yıl önce

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out! We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs. Best, The Meister Team

Alex
Yunanistan dahilindeki Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Using MeisterTask

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am very happy with MeisterTask, and it has been an invaluable tool for us when it comes to project and task management. I do use another tool in addition to MeisterTask, but not to replace it. Overall, I would be more than happy to recommend it to anyone who is looking for a powerful management tool.

Artılar:

MeisterTask is a very powerful tool, and also one that is pretty easy to use once you start working with it. It makes managing projects and tasks very easy, and having team members all connect on various projects makes the entire management process a very effective one.

Eksileri:

There weren't many cons at all with it. At first the interface can look a little intimidating, but once you get started, you'll soon realise that it's pretty straight forward to use.

Douglas
Douglas
ABD dahilindeki Chief Software Architect
Perakende, 201–500 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

The most productive task / project planner

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: I’ve been using MeisterTask for a number of years now and it is my go to piece of software for managing all of my projects in one location. I can keep track of things on my iPhone and iPad as well as on my desktop.

Artılar:

My hands-down, favorite part of this entire app is all of the automation tools. It gives you to help streamline your process and illuminate repetitive tasks.

Eksileri:

A better way to manage all of my tasks from multiple projects on a single dashboard. The agenda option that they give us and the pinning are a good start, but I’d like a little more flexibility and automation built into the agenda dashboard.

Jessica
Jessica
ABD dahilindeki Game Programmer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

MeisterTask helps teams manage tasks and collaborate

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: MeisterTask is an excellent method of task management and general organization. It's a terrific tool for teamwork because it's simple to learn and implement. The only drawback is that the free plan doesn't offer many many features, and the mobile app isn't very advanced either.

Artılar:

MeisterTask is an outstanding application for managing one's time and ensuring one's productivity. The layout is simple to understand and fun to interact with. To help users stay on top of their work, their teams, and their projects, it is equipped with robust capabilities.

Eksileri:

MeisterTask's limited functionality and lack of customization possibilities in the base subscription is a drawback. The mobile app also misses some of the more advanced capabilities seen on the website.

Aldo
Aldo
ABD dahilindeki Managing Partner
Mali Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan

Best Task Manager in my opinion

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Wish more products were as robust as this. Did not have to contact support at all.

Artılar:

I like the colors. I like the collapse function. I like the use, tags, multiple projects, agenda function, loose tasks, kanban format, attachments, links, categories, scheduling, integration into other apps.

Eksileri:

Based on my use case, I dont see any issues with it. Always works like a expect it to.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A great tool for a long time on the market.

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: The appearance and style of the tool is great and UX is slicker than Trello, the tool i used prior. The kanban boards look great and easy to share.

Artılar:

The design of the tool felt better and more grown up than Trello and was easier to use.

Eksileri:

The pricing changed a lot since I implemented it and it became too expensive.

Daniela
ABD dahilindeki Translator
Çeviri ve Lokalizasyon, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Great productivity tool

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

I like the simplicity and choice of colors. Everything is clearly laid out on PC and mobile which is important to me because I like to jot down quick notes on my phone or tablet. It's easy to share tasks and files with other team members and collaborate on projects. I'd say it definitely helps with task management and daily productivity.

Eksileri:

What I don't like is that everybody you collaborate with needs to have the paid plan or else the paid features can't be used.

Almanya dahilindeki Student
Restoranlar, 11–50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

Artılar:

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

Eksileri:

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had: 1. Enhanced notification settings: The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it. What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task. 2. Calendar: It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both. 3. Gantt Chart: Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

revel
İspanya dahilindeki Linguistic Consultant
E-öğrenme, 2–10 Çalışan

Serves my purposes

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

Artılar:

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Eksileri:

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy. Data export needs to be more agile. Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

3 yıl önce

Hi Revel, Thank you for your review! When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :) Best, Your MeisterTeam

Danny
Avusturya dahilindeki PM
Otomotiv, 51–200 Çalışan

Fresh and nice Look - just up to date

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Quite simply, it is now possible to get a comprehensive overview of ongoing projects, all of which is still very clear and up-to-date. It's also great that there is an app that works really great.

Artılar:

We use the software internally to organize several departments and track their progress. At the beginning the employees were a bit overwhelmed, but they got used to it really quickly. Meanwhile, everyone is convinced of MeisterTask and cannot imagine working without it.

Eksileri:

Meanwhile I have to admit that we lack nothing. In addition, the software is constantly being expanded and there are always new features.

2 yıl önce

Hi Danny, thanks so much for reaching out! Wow, we're thrilled to hear how much you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterTask! :D Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features and updates coming soon! Thanks again, The Meister Team

Daniel
Meksika dahilindeki CEO
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Enjoying Meister

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

Artılar:

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

Eksileri:

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Benjamin
Benjamin
Hollanda dahilindeki General councillor
Eğitim Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Artılar:

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Eksileri:

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months. There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

Estefano
İspanya dahilindeki Digital Marketer
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Great App

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

Artılar:

The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

Eksileri:

I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

Josh
Kanada dahilindeki Programmer Analyst
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

Extremely Helpful Application

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My experience has been excellent so far. The software is very functional and reliable.

Artılar:

The program was easy to set up and functions exactly as I need it to.

Eksileri:

It would be helpful to enable custom fields; nevertheless, I have been able to work within the existing structure well. It would also be helpful to add vertical rows. As I have it configured, each column represents a stage in the task process. In my line of work though we migrate changes between domains, which means the process repeats for each domain that we migrate to. Vertical rows would represent the progression through the domains.

2 yıl önce

Hi Josh, thanks so much for reaching out! Happy to hear that MeisterTask has helped streamline your workflow! I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features! Best, The Meister Team

Bronson
ABD dahilindeki Site Reliability Engineer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 10.000+ Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Meistertask got me a promotion

4,0 2 yıl önce

Easy Kanban features, smooth integration between platforms, great UI

Eksileri:

Would love having a multiview option for the same tasks (multiple boards where columns can be mapped to different fields), better task labeling (it is terrible to have to enter one individual task to create a new label)

2 yıl önce

Thanks so much for reaching out, Bronson - we're thrilled to hear about your promotion! Congratulations! We're also happy to hear you found MeisterTask's UI to be both intuitive and beautiful - this is one of our most primary goals :D I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask as we implement new features and updates! Best, The Meister Team

Kathy
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Sanat ve El Sanatları, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Just what I'd been looking for

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

Artılar:

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it! Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love! When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

Eksileri:

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

ABD dahilindeki Development & Communications
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Great tool for implementing GTD

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Artılar:

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Eksileri:

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier). I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates. The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

Jhonjerlyn
ABD dahilindeki CEO
Emlak, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Stable task manager to boost work productivity.

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The free trial was one of the bad things we experienced, but we countered it by buying one of MeisterTask's paid plans, so our benefits were noticeable when we went for a paid plan. Our overall experience has been completely positive despite the negative things that I mentioned previously, this platform has made our employees have a better production in their work, it has also allowed me to manage the tasks of the employees even better. I'm the owner of the company in which i'm currently, and MeisterTask has been a key software for our company to work with greater optimization, since we can manage the time that an employee dedicates of each task separately, in addition, we can carry out task assignments from our phone or computer without any problem. We are happy and satisfied with the results achieved with MeisterTask, we have been using it for more that 1 year and it has allowed us to manage large amounts of tasks.

Artılar:

MeisterTask helps us all to have control over work tasks and manage them controlling schedules is easier with this platform. What I like most about MeisterTask is that it works in real time, so you will be able to see in real time the activities that your employees are completing, you will be able to know what task is being executed at a specific time, in addition, you will be able to meet the participants of each task that is being developed, that is magnificent and it is one of the most outstanding functions. I also liked how seamlessly MeisterTask separates tasks, it has a system that divides tasks into colums, this way I can see running, completed and pending tasks separately, I can also see tasks that have been recently scheduled. The general interface of MeisterTask is perfect, it helps me to have full control of the tasks of our employees.

Eksileri:

Synchronization between devices is one of the main things that needs to be improved in MeisterTask. Since I started using this platform I have noticed that when I add a new task schedule for a specific time from my mobile phone, these tasks take approximately 5 minutes to syncrhonize with my computer and be reflected on the computer, I would love that all tasks that I add from my mobile phone are instantly displayed on my PC. Another of the negative things about MeisterTask is that the free trial is very limited, it only allows you to add two tasks for planning, in addition, it does not allow you to see the results of the tasks in real time as it happens from the paid version, I think that the version of free trial should offer better features and functionalities, to further capture the attention of new users.

2 yıl önce

Hi there - thanks so much for reaching out! We're glad to hear that MeisterTask has helped you manage your employees, track progress and work more productively! In the future, be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] if you need any more trial licenses in the future - we'd be happy to set you and your team up with an extended trial of MeisterTask Pro or Business :D I've also forwarded your critiques to our mobile product team - they are currently working hard to improve synchronization between the web and mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates! Thanks, The Meister Team

Clifton Snyder
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri dahilindeki Senior Wealth Manager
Emlak, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

This tool is working great; it provides exactly what we need.

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, the combination of organisation, teamwork, and the utilisation of an overview system had a tremendous impact on our productivity and morale. It brought us closer together as a team, strengthened our bond, and propelled us towards our shared objectives. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of such a dynamic and successful team, where progress was celebrated, and each member's contribution was valued.

Artılar:

For me, MeisterTask has been an incredibly convenient tool to keep track of project progress, particularly when multiple people are involved. It provides a seamless way to check and observe the daily advancements. One of the aspects I appreciate the most is the ability to easily add steps and mark them as completed towards the overall task accomplishment. It's such a satisfying feeling to see the checklist grow as we make progress.What makes it even better is the collaborative nature of the platform. All participants have the opportunity to contribute and make changes as needed. It fosters a sense of teamwork and ensures that everyone's ideas and inputs are taken into account. The flexibility it offers with different columns allows us to prioritize tasks based on deadlines or individual preferences, making it a personalized and efficient experience.

Eksileri:

To be honest, there isn't much about MeisterTask that I'm dissatisfied with. I mean, if I had to nitpick, I would say that I'd love the option to change the background of my dashboard. However, I really can't complain about it overall.

Nicola
BK dahilindeki Textile Artist
Sanat ve El Sanatları, Serbest Meslek

At Last I've Found Something That Really Works

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am professional artist so I'm using it for art projects - the creative and marketing tasks involved are generally the same - I've used the task template function to save time with all the to do's - it's provided me with more structure and consistency and has jogged my memory so many times and kept me on track. It makes managing so many subtasks so much easier - and seeing them laid out in a visually pleasing and easy to access way makes for a calmer mind and less stress. I have one renovation project which has a huge number of tasks and sub tasks. Previously I had written lists which were ok, but using Meistertask has made it so much easier to manage them, as well as giving me somewhere to record my thoughts in the comments under each task so that thinking through problems and making decisions can sit in the same place. When I get a random thought or a link related to a task, I can add it via the app and it's not lost in the maelstrom. I'm using the free version which gives so much value, I'm considering using a paid version just so I can access the stats and see my progress but that is just icing on the cake really. I absolutely love, love, love Meistertask and highly recommend it. It's changed my life and I enjoy using it every day.

Artılar:

It's visually pleasing to work with, you can colour code projects and add coloured tags which makes it easier to see what is going on. You can build custom task lists to reuse that saves a lot of time. You can put things into "focus" and add deadlines. Adding in links, files and comments makes tasks easier to think through and access reference material within the context of planning. There is so much functionality even with the free version.

Eksileri:

There is no calendar function without integrating with another app. It would be awesome to be able to see scheduled tasks laid out in a calendar. I've sometimes had difficulty visualising overarching goals and tracking habits (I'm using the free version so there are no stats available).

Oliver
Avustralya dahilindeki Account Executive
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Superb task management solution!

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: MeisterTask has proven to be an invaluable tool in managing my daily tasks. Its exceptional software capabilities make it a top-notch solution that I wholeheartedly endorse.

Artılar:

Our team relies on G-Suite, and I was in dire need of a substitute for Inbox. I had been using Inbox for the past year because it offered the convenient feature of pinning notes and to-dos on each email. This allowed me to keep track of follow-ups required or website updates for our users. With MeisterTask, we can transform a Gmail email into a categorized to-do task. I have the flexibility to assign categories, delegate tasks to specific individuals, and set due dates. What I truly appreciate is the ability to have dedicated conversations for each to-do. This streamlined approach enables my administrative assistant and me to efficiently complete tasks and archive them without the need for frantic inquiries later on.

Eksileri:

I really wish there was a convenient a hover to discover feature that provides easy access to descriptions of icons and tools. It would be so helpful not to have to guess or wonder about their functions.

Ishmam
Bangladeş dahilindeki SEO Expert
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

MeisterTask is an excellent tool for efficient task management.

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: I utilize it for professional SEO work and blogging, and I have found it immensely valuable in enhancing my organization. Using it daily, I can easily identify my tasks at the beginning of each day and focus on completing them. This saves me time compared to reading through a lengthy task list or relying on memory alone, which often leads to forgetting important items. I'm fully satisfied!

Artılar:

The software has an aesthetically pleasing interface and is user-friendly. It offers all the necessary functionalities to get started in the free version. I appreciate the ability to add notes, links, tags, and checklists to individual task entries. It allows me to share projects with team members and assign tasks, and synchronizes across all my devices. Furthermore, it seamlessly integrates with my calendars and provides detailed statistics on each team member's task duration.

Eksileri:

In my usage of the software, I haven't encountered any issues or limitations. It has smoothly accommodated my needs, and I haven't faced any significant problems so far.