15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

SimplyBook.me Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (1.149)

SimplyBook.me Hakkında

Tüm hizmet şirketleri için anımsatıcılar içeren çevrimiçi rezervasyon sistemi. Müşterilerin çevrimiçi rezervasyon yapmasını sağlayın. Ücretsiz sürüm içerir.

SimplyBook.me hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Eksileri:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

SimplyBook.me puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

SimplyBook.me, Capterra'daki 1.149 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce SimplyBook.me ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (1.149)

Paula
Paula
Kanada dahilindeki Vice President, Director of Marketing
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 2–10 Çalışan

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Eksileri:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

2 yıl önce

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Elsie
Avustralya dahilindeki Owner
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan

I like SimplyBook me

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, the user experience is excellent, and it's the most suitable platform I've found for my needs.

Artılar:

I find SimplyBook.me to be a very different product from what I'm used to. It offers powerful functionality, but it does take some time to learn and understand the system when starting out. The integration of business processes is also very straightforward.

Eksileri:

One aspect I'm not entirely pleased with is the calendar, as it's not very user-friendly. I can't directly view more customer information or make changes; I have to click into it. Additionally, there are limited options for customer payment, and some functions lack the ability to address finer details.

4 ay önce

Dear Elsie Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! You mention limited options for customer payments, we would be happy to hear your comments so that we can see if there is something that we need to improve. Please reply to this message with what you feel is missing. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Lusi
Güney Afrika dahilindeki GM
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

SimplyBook.me is useful when setting up company processes.

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Artılar:

Features are most useful and effective for a company of virtual assistants

Eksileri:

SimplyBook.me must reconsider pricing model. It sits at high-end of software subscriptions.

Gloria
Eğlence, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very confusing but amazing customer service

3,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Its a great tool, so easy for the client side but for the business owner, aye!

Artılar:

Love the ease for our clients to book and it has a built in website. It integrates with square and very affordable. The websites are beautiful not very customizable but you can manage.

Eksileri:

Very confusing! Because majority of the major features that anyone would need counts as custom feature, its so difficult to find what you need. There are settings under Welcome, Manage, Custom features, and settings. Honestly, been using this site for 6months or more and still don't know where all settings and features are, so just click click click away til you find it. Sometimes, you would have to look deeper. Example, for time schedules. OMG, ,good luck! Good thing is c\they have the best customer service on chat 24/7 so you would just have to chat with them and they'll give you a link. God bless them! Another con would be the reports! REPORTS is key guys! Reports are our roadmap! Can we get a report for all the deposits? or just add deposit column to the booking details. Lastly, marketing, you're limited if you want to get on Google's 1st page without ads.

3 yıl önce

Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for a very constructive feedback, we appreciate it highly. We would like to ask if you are up to joining us for a focus groups where we would discuss user friendliness of the system as well as reports. It would be very useful to hear your specific comments about what exactly could be improved. Please reply directly to this email if you are interested and we will set up a call. Best regards Rut

Stephan
Almanya dahilindeki Ceo
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

Rental user

4,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: I uses it for more than two years. At least, i got too much items for rental, the Software isnt built for rental Business. I got to pay too much for more options.
But for the beginning it was good. But need some better Features for documents.

Nice Design, easy to use, fast Server, own homepage

Eksileri:

Too expencive when you need more Features, every Feature costs money, Not perfect for rental Business

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Booqable

SimplyBook.me Tercih Etme Nedenleri: More Features are at simplybook me, but today i need already more Features.

SimplyBook.me Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: No i changed from simplybook to booqable, it got more features and costs are lower.

Connor
ABD dahilindeki Detailing
Tüketici Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

SimplyBookMe Review as a Detailer

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, SimplyBookMe is a fantastic service especially for the price. I started using this product when I launched my business and over the past 7-8 months have never looked back and am constantly improving my booking website through them. Again it’s fantastic.

Artılar:

Some of the best things about SimplyBookMe is how easy it is to make services and have clients select to pay later or pay right then. I also like how I have control over everything booking-wise. Another thing is all the custom features that are available and always being added are perfect for my needs and there are many more suited for others.

Eksileri:

What I like the least about SimplyBookMe isn’t really anything. I’ve loved it since I started using the free version and have slowly been upgrading to suit my needs in my business. If I were to nitpick it, it would be how sometimes closing your business on certain does feels as if it’s hard to find but that could be just me.

10 ay önce

Dear Connor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are happy to hear that we have been able to grow with you and follow your needs....hopefully this only the beginning and good luck with your business going forward! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Steven
Steven
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Amazing software at an amazing price, FREE!

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I don't use their booking page but I do embed the calendar into my website so everything stays on my site. I personally like how some other calendars look but overall, I can't complain. I was able to customize it to my liking and it sends austomatic email reminders to myself and the people who booked the time. It was very straightforward and it has been used and tested a lot lately and I am very impressed.

Artılar:

Being able to customize the product to match my branding was the biggest challenge while I was trying different online booking softwares. SimplyBook.me was the only one that allowed color customization on the free plan. So, I figured the rest would not be good. Boy, was I wrong! This software has gone above and beyond what I expected for a free online booking calendar.

Eksileri:

The only thing that I am not 100% satisfied with is the look. If I could change the layout of the calendar that would be amazing but for the price, I can't compain and everything works as it is supposed to or better than I expected which is wonderful!

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Fresha

SimplyBook.me Tercih Etme Nedenleri: I was paying monthly for something that I wasn't really utalizing and I wanted to find a cheaper option. I am still trying to grow my business, so I don't have too many online bookings yet, so I felt like I was just trowing away money each month. I liked the look and functionality of YouCanBook.me better however, I love the customization and price of SimplyBook.me and that is why I made the switch.

SimplyBook.me Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: The ability to make some many customization in order to match my brand colors and it was free. In my opinion, there is nothing out there better.

Sarah
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, Serbest Meslek

Ease of use

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

Artılar:

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

Eksileri:

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

Pawel
İrlanda dahilindeki Driving Instructoe
Eğitim Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek

SimplyBook.me is great for Driving School

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: As a driving school owner, people contact me every day about driving lessons. They ask when they can start, when my next due date is. Thanks to SimplyBook.me, I can fully focus on delivering a professional lesson without worrying about planning the next day. Customers themselves book available lessons whenever they want. I just
​The number of different functions available is huge.

Artılar:

- I adjust and select functions to suit my needs. - eye-pleasing and clear layout - customer service is great - I like training videos. They are really helpful. - my students praise the ease of booking

Eksileri:

I think rice is bit too expensive. 8 features are not enough.

Georgina
BK dahilindeki Director
E-öğrenme, 2–10 Çalışan

SimplyBook.me

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Artılar:

Extremely easy to set up, use and manage.

Eksileri:

It would be ideal if more Custom Features were in the Basic payment plan.

Dianne
ABD dahilindeki Admin
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 2–10 Çalışan

Just what we needed.

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Artılar:

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Eksileri:

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services. The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

3 yıl önce

Dear Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Daniele
Malta dahilindeki Captain
Denizcilik, 2–10 Çalışan

My booking system

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use Simplybook since a year and really wanted to go ahead with them, today sorted out some issues, i donfirmed for a year

Artılar:

The app for me is what makes a difference in terms of accessibility as owner of a charter company with different boats.

Eksileri:

A bit difficult to handle widgets on my website and some translation, a mid-long job which needed to be done anyway. THe Customer Service team helped me out.

2 yıl önce

Thank you so much Daniele for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Robert
ABD dahilindeki Owner/Operator
Eğlence, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Artılar:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Eksileri:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

5 yıl önce

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin
BK dahilindeki Digital Development Officer
Kütüphaneler, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Artılar:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Eksileri:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

3 yıl önce

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Simplybook.me Grows With Our Business From Startup to Successful Clinic

Artılar:

When we first launched our small beauty clinic, we sought out Simplybook.me to help manage our limited appointment bookings and client base. After over two years of use, we've seen our business grow rapidly, and Simplybook.me has scaled with us every step of the way.As a startup, we needed an intuitive, easy-to-use platform that could handle online bookings for our barebones staff. Simplybook.me provided just that with their basic plan. As our appointments filled up, we upgraded to higher tiers that unlocked more features. This allowed us to sync with business calendars, process payments, send reminders, and more.Now with multiple staff members and a bustling schedule, Simplybook.me continues fitting our needs perfectly. Their plans are flexible and affordable even for higher volumes of bookings. We can customize the platform with our branding and tailor it exactly to our clinic's workflow.Simplybook.me has been an invaluable partner from our humble beginnings to now operating a successful, growing enterprise. Their scalable platform and features have allowed us to focus on clients, not bookings. We're excited to continue evolving with Simplybook.me for years to come. It's an essential tool for any small business aiming for bigger things.

Eksileri:

The number of custom features is pretty limited in each plan. For example, for having a fully working payment option like accepting online payment and deposit, you need to activate two or 3 custom features out of the maximum of 4. I wish they increase those limit in the future.

4 ay önce

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly and it´s awesome to hear your story and how we have managed to grow together! All the best with your business going forward - we look forward to continue to work with you! Best regards The SimplyBook.me team

Marsha
Kanada dahilindeki Program Coordinator
Bireysel Hizmetler ve Aile Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great program with amazing customer service!

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Artılar:

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Eksileri:

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

7 yıl önce

Dear Marsha, Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :) Happy Holidays! The SimplyBook.me team

Belçika dahilindeki Owner
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool

4,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Eksileri:

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality. Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter) We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

6 yıl önce

Dear John Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received. We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members). Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment. I hope this helps:) SimplyBook.me

Jeffrey
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Refuses to look at features that are obviously necessary

3,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am using this software very reluctantly because my other software wasn't handling another feature very well and the Customer Facing front end wasn't very nice looking. But in doing so I gave up my Deposit feature from my other software company with all the automated payment processing feature and accounting features. With SimplyBook.me there are very unprofessional workarounds and they force the usage of other software products like QuickBooks to do the invoicing, payment processing and to perform the accounting abilities SimpyBook.me should be able to do. I have outlined in detail how this could be accomplished in the past but have been ignored each time I have brought up the issues of not having the Deposit feature. I get a lame answer of it's a lot of work, there are issues with PayPal, there are rules.... etc. If there were all kinds of issues with getting the Deposit feature implemented with many of the other products out there, I hope I don't have to name them, then why are they successful in implementing the Deposit feature!!!!! They just don't listen to people.

Artılar:

Customer facing booking system ability to book their service

Eksileri:

This system does not accommodate for a booking deposit fee. Every other online calendar booking system out there has this feature but they don't have the other features that SimpleBook.me as. I as a prospective customer have been asking for this feature for over 3 years now. I have not moved to SimpleBook.me because of this missing feature. They have everything else I need but this one feature!

4 yıl önce

Dear Jeffrey, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it. Regarding the deposit feature then we have now added that, so hopefully you can use that now. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kelly
Avustralya dahilindeki Program Coorindator
Program Geliştirme, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Artılar:

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read. This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself. The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Eksileri:

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business . Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

6 yıl önce

Dear Kelly Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again. Have a great weekend! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Dani
ABD dahilindeki Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

Artılar:

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Eksileri:

One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

6 yıl önce

Dear Dani, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Michele
İsviçre dahilindeki Web Designer
Kozmetik, 2–10 Çalışan

Nice Site, a bit difficult for a beginner but thank you to Live Chat

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Nice looking site, a bit difficult as a beginner but I am thankful for the Live Chat and Youtube videos. I was able to learn a lot and feel proud that I could do it mostly myself. It takes a lot of trial and error and talking with your client to make sure they like what they see. I used up my free trial just programming the page! Again I thank the Live Chat for being helpful and honest.

Artılar:

I was first attacted to the look and the ease of programming what I needed for my clients site. I still think all of that works well. The Live Chat is a God send, and the help is very helpful and friendly. I also like very much all the YouTube videos on EVERY page. Some of the videos could go into more detail...but then I am a beginner so...maybe one Video that takes you through the Additional Options a little more clearly as I missed a few things.

Eksileri:

When created the Booking widget it doesn't save your color settings and I also didn't realize that you can't change the background. Also, I wanted the Facebook widget and it was never working properly. It wasn't Simplybook.me problem but FACEBOOK. Facebook doesn't allow the widget unless you have over 2000 likes. Something maybe SB could mention. It took me a few days to figure it out and I almost cancelled my subscription but the LIVE CHAT gave me a great solution. I also really wish that I can keep the backend language in English, but my Frontend (what the customers sees) in German. The main problem is that you can't change the Timeframe of the booking once you set it the first time. Crazy! I had it on 5 min, now I wish it was 15min. My site would look cleaner because I am using the "Flexible" Calender.

François
Slovenya dahilindeki Project manager
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Great software for booking

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Artılar:

It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Eksileri:

The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

5 yıl önce

Dear Francois Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Juan Pablo
Meksika dahilindeki CEO Havos Suits
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: organize my team better.

Artılar:

its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business. i would make some improvements do. thanks

Eksileri:

a few things..... 1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile. 2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar 3) you cant book half hours. 4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

6 yıl önce

Dear Juan Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic! I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out? The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser. Thanks again for the good feedback. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Corbin
ABD dahilindeki Producer/Engineer
Müzik, Serbest Meslek

One key thing

4,0 11 ay önce

Artılar:

This maintains all the key features that every other booking site I’ve used has (I’ve tried several for my business over the years) and all the essential functions work flawlessly and as expected :)

Eksileri:

As you may have noted, I work in the music industry. In this industry, & I’m sure many others as well, contracts and signed paperwork is something that is essential and very important. The one thing I need that would make my search for the PERFECT booking site for me is the ability to integrate contract signing into bookings. If my customers could sign our terms and agreements and read it before booking or even after so they know how we structure our rights for recordings it would make things a lot simpler and transparent for my clients. P.S honeybook was a contender because of they way they integrate contracts and invoices, something like that

10 ay önce

Dear Corbin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! We have this on our idea list and hopefully we will be able to implement that within due time. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jennifer
Kanada dahilindeki Therapist
Ruh Sağlığı Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

Great for Small Businesses who are growing

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: With simplybook.me I can move appointments around easily and not have a paper schedule that looks a mess. I can easily see if I've reached my maximum clients for that day with one quick glace, so I don't over book myself. And I color code my clients if they showed up or not and I can just look for "no show" or "late cancel" or "inclement weather" patterns.

Artılar:

I found it super easy to learn how to use. I love the e-mail reminders. That was one of my main draws to it. Not only does it e-mail my clients, but it e-mails me too so I can remember to leave the house on time. Because of the emails as well, my "No Shows", or "late cancels" have reduced. There is a less chance of "oops I forgot!". I also like that I can access my clients info in case of a snow storm and I need to call to check in on them or tell them I can't get into the office.

Eksileri:

There isn't a lot I don't like about the program. If I accidentally hit the "back" button, it'll take me out of the program, but that's user error really.

5 yıl önce

Dear Jennifer, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team