15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Quickbooks Online Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,3 (6.445)

Quickbooks Online Hakkında

QuickBooks Online, işinizi her yerde, her zaman yönetmenize olanak tanıyan, küçük işletmelere yönelik bir muhasebe yazılımı ve uygulamasıdır.

Quickbooks Online hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Eksileri:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

Quickbooks Online puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
4,0
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Quickbooks Online, Capterra'daki 6.445 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,3 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Quickbooks Online ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (6.445)

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
ABD dahilindeki COO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great software for financial management

Artılar:

ease of use. easy to learn. took away the difficulty of managing company finances via excel

Eksileri:

pricing changed very quickly and without much warning. currently paying double the monthly fee based on what it was when i started

Kaylee
Kanada dahilindeki Director

Main bookkeeping tool

4,0 6 gün önce Yeni

Yorumlar: One of the highest priced software but has the most capabilities if your business needs them.

Artılar:

Allows for easy collaboration on bookkeeping and accounting file.

Eksileri:

Lack of ability to pay bills directly in QuickBooks with online payments.

Brandon
ABD dahilindeki Principal
Makine veya Endüstri Mühendisliği, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Company Changes make past reviews irrelevant. Stay Away!

2,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I have had QuickBooks for about 7 months and have been on calls with customer service for over 100 hours. The product was likely good at one time based on the reviews but they are constantly reprograming it and creating issues. All appear to be around driving people to use their other paid services like QuickBooks time and payment processing etc. Their greed for driving you to pay more has broken the core functions of the platform.

Artılar:

There is a lot of online discussion about QuickBooks so when you run into questions or issues you can often google and find some answers. This is very necessary because the customer support is terrible. The link to your bank accounts works very well and helps keep your books in order.

Eksileri:

QuickBooks has been upgrading the user experience the entire time i have had the product. What this means is they reprogram how things work every few weeks. On top of having to learn how to navigate the software they do NOT betta test any of the new programming. There are bugs and issues all the time. For example, they have a bug that does not allow you to add billable time to a project since a programming change September 2023. Now January of 2024 and it is still not fixed. There is no way to charge my time (professional services) to my clients rendering QuickBooks useless. Other issues are estimates go out in emails that say invoice. All invoices have a pay here button that goes to a dead link. These issues are constant and there is no support. You put in a ticket and they say you must wait until it is fixed. there is no way to contact anyone, get a status update, or move the process along. You are just supposed to wait for months hoping they fix it.

Cody
Kanada dahilindeki Office Administrator
İnşaat Mühendisliği, 2–10 Çalışan

Easy to use and cheap

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Incredibly easy to use as long as you don't need the helpdesk. Let's us do everything from timekeeping, to payroll, invoicing, taxes, expenses and reporting.

Artılar:

Price and ease of use. Quickbooks includes all the things we need to run our small business and costs less than what others cost just for payroll.

Eksileri:

The helpdesk is completely useless. I've spent at least 100 hours in the last year to get issues resolved that end up not getting fixed, I fix it myself, or I knew what needed fixing and it took forever to get somebody to do it.

Priscilla
ABD dahilindeki Accounting Assistant
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 201–500 Çalışan

QB Online

5,0 geçen hafta Yeni

Yorumlar: Fast and easy to switch over from desktop QB and then easy to use once you log in and begin wik

Artılar:

User friendly and works great. Do not normally have any issues when using and even if there are, usually easy to fix and continue working afterwards.

Eksileri:

Took a while to get everyone in the company onboard with using something new but once we did, it has worked good. Sometimes there are little hiccups, which can be distracting but all in all, easy to use once you get the hang

samantha
BK dahilindeki Practice Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11–50 Çalışan

small bus user

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: in all a good experience, i did move to another software which i wont name, and soon moved back because it wasnt user friendly at all

Artılar:

easy to follow and understand all aspects that are needed in a small business. Reports are easy to use and can follow the links to show more details if needed

Eksileri:

inability to adapt documents to show certain fields of information

Angelina
Perakende, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Best quick book

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Calculating other online books, finding QuickBooks for business and having the utensils. QuickBooks is the easiest to use and you get more money and get your taxes done when you need to do your own taxes.

Artılar:

Saving money and learning to save and make a little money

Eksileri:

Compared QuickBooks pricing was the easiest decision for my online accounting software. And I can cancel at any time, but at this time do not need to cancel.

Vlad
BK dahilindeki Financial Controller
Petrol ve Enerji, 2–10 Çalışan

Equus Petroleum Limited

Artılar:

Easy to use and maintain our accounting records and financial reports.

Eksileri:

Ability to implement Group consolidation will be a great feature unless it's already there and I don't know about it.

LAURA
ABD dahilindeki Co-Founder
Perakende, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Amazing but could use more help with payroll

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall positive experience - some hiccups with payroll.

Artılar:

Love that it organizes everything for me and creates easy reports and really fast with invoices and direct deposits and issuing payroll to our employees.

Eksileri:

I wish it organized payroll taxes better - the customer service is just ok when tax issues arise. For example one of my taxes wasn't paid through quickbooks and I got charged a late fee and I wish quickbooks alerted me it wasn't able to pay it.

Maureen
Maureen
ABD dahilindeki President

Quickbooks Online (QBO)

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: For very small companies it's a suitable option. But it is significantly slower and limited than their desktop version.

Artılar:

Cloud storage, access to multiple users simultaneously.

Eksileri:

Reports are much more limited than QB Desktop.

Scott
ABD dahilindeki Business Owner
Baskı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Too many problems with the Software and poor support

3,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: First, when I moved my business from Quickbooks desktop to Quickbooks Online, it cost me thousands of dollars in accounting fees to fix all the errors that QBO introduced. The transition was a nightmare, and took months to sort out. Inuit was ZERO help during this time. Since then QBO has gotten worse, not better. There are constant sync issues with bank accounts and credit cards, and QBO staff always recommend that you call your bank or credit card company. But these are QBO issues, and can only be resolved by QBO engineers, sometimes with the help of the bank or card company in question. It's ridiculous to ask a consumer to get involved in those kinds of issues, and a complete waste of time. I have had numerous times where a credit card purchase showed as being processed, but only months later we found it didn't and lost the money - thousands of dollars in total. QBO and Intuit Merchant services take no responsibility. Recently QBO forced Paypal as a payment option, and users cannot turn it off. But payments come in with no name associated with the payment. QBO insists this is a paypal problem, but it is not. A client receives an invoice online, pays it online, and then Quickbooks cannot match the payment to a name, but won't let you turn off paypal as an option. If clients pay an invoice just using your email, using paypal without QBO, then payments match. Clearly QBO has a big problem here.

Artılar:

It is convenient when it works. You can theoretically sync your bank accounts, credit cards and client payments, saving time in accounting and eliminating a lot of data entry

Eksileri:

Merchant Services is expensive and unresponsive. The software has many bugs, and often won't sync with accounts for days or more. Tech support is hit and miss, and often I will resolve an issue before they can. In line ads are extremely annoying, and QBO treats its customers as a product, rather than a customer. There is no service level agreement and Intuit takes zero responsibility if they lose your data. They no longer have a phone number you can call. You have to wait for a callback, and many times they don't call back.

Mike
Kanada dahilindeki Office Coordinator
İnşaat, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Makes daily financial task super easy

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Artılar:

The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Eksileri:

What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

Peter
İrlanda dahilindeki Partner
Muhasebe, 11–50 Çalışan

Using QBO

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Artılar:

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Eksileri:

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Ryan
ABD dahilindeki COO
Tıbbi Cihazlar, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

QBO Works, But It Should Be Better Than It Is

3,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Due to the massive price increase to move to a 60k+ ERP, QBO is probably still the way to go, it's just a shame that they haven't done a better job listening to their customers and implementing the MANY MANY requests and suggestions that they have been receiving for years.

Artılar:

You can login online from anywhere, and it does a great job of syncing with your bank accounts

Eksileri:

The support is basically non-existent. Also, there is just no reason that they haven't implemented more customization options for how long this software has been out. They also make syncing with other programs sound good, but then limit what can actually be done on the back-end.

Intuit Yanıtı

2 yıl önce

Hi, Ryan. Thanks for an honest review. This isn't the impression we hoped you'd have. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right. The best way to reach the QuickBooks Online Team is to use any of the methods listed here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). We're always happy to help. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Daniel
Polonya dahilindeki Accountant
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent online bookkeeping software.

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I love QuickBooks and this is the software of our choice for our practice.

Artılar:

The reporting side is the best on the market, with many dimensions of data available, more than e.g. Xero, with only two tracking categories. I also like the support, being able to speak to a person if needed. Also the discounting referral system is very good.

Eksileri:

VAT management and reconciliation can be quite tricky, as software often allows to change the previously submitted to HMRC data.

Amit
BK dahilindeki Director
Personel ve İşe Alım, 2–10 Çalışan

Great within limits

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: The support team provided me assurances that the issue would be resolved but never was. I eventually had lower subcontractors after a few months so I stopped bothering.

Artılar:

Intuitive and Powerful accounting tool. Also like the fact that our annual accounts generation is now extremely low cost, as we are able to outsource to UK qualified accountants who may be based abroad.

Eksileri:

You can outgrow it quickly. When we had 45+ subcontractors filling their timesheets on QB, the consolidated invoice generation at the end of month started getting problematic. Apparently there is a 1000 record limit to how many daily time records can be included into an invoice. Their support couldn’t help. I self diagnosed the issue

Intuit Yanıtı

geçen yıl

Hello there, and thanks for your review, Amit! It's awesome to hear that QuickBooks Online is working so well for your business, and congratulations on your companys growth. Please keep in mind that you can upgrade your subscription type in-account at any time if you feel like you need more room to grow. If you're still running into any issues, or need help, please feel free to reach out by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there. We appreciate you being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best for billing clients based on project time

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: The overall experience of time tracking really depends on specific need and how well it fits into existing workflow. Quickbooks Online has afforded a great experience and I have had consistent billing for repetitive tasks albeit with slight modifications.

Artılar:

I use Quickbooks Online for personal work and expense tracking. Most of my projects are billed time on time spent on the project proportionately with the overall project. I struggled in trying to workout this kind of billing with several other accounting softwares and Excel templates became a bit limiting for me. Time tracking in Quickbooks is very helpful especially for tracking time spent on different tasks and projects. With the customizable timer feature, I am able to customize the timer to fit each specific task, include additional notes and descriptions for each entry documenting the nature of the processes involved etc. The time tracking feature is available as well on a mobile app which easily allows to track time on the go. Finally, the customizable reports allows me to see how much time I have spent on different task and how much I have invoiced for that time.

Eksileri:

I think the main challenges I have found with the time tracking has been sometimes getting the billing accuracy. This has been because all the tracking is not that automated meaning any simple error can go unnoticed and affect the overall billing. Additionally, it is not highly customizable to fit almost all projects and sometimes I am forced to use other tools to manage the project.

Jaydra
ABD dahilindeki President
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It mostly does with you need with only minor annoyances

4,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, it's a great product to create and send invoices, manage the bookkeeping and accounting for the company, and run payroll. As long as we don't ask it to talk to other apps, it does a pretty good job.

Artılar:

The ability to access my company books from anywhere I can connect to the internet is very valuable. It's easy to invite the bookkeeper and the tax preparer to access the company books, and it's great to be able to give them access without having to create them log-ins like other staff.

Eksileri:

Most of the integration features don't work well. QBO as an independent accounting product works very well, and the bank feed connection works fairly well. Every other integration (like Quickbooks Time) is buggy and fails occasionally causing extra work to fix duplicates and add missing entries.

Kristie
Kristie
Eğlence, Serbest Meslek
Kaynak: GetApp

Top Financial Management App

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It’s been an amazing experience because it organizes all of my costs and data. I don’t spend as much as I used to now that I categorize my business and personal costs. It’s always a good sign to keep the personal costs and see how much I need to save each time I get paid. I categorize all of my direct deposit as business costs and the money I spend when I got shopping as personal costs.

Artılar:

This app is great for those who own a business or is self-employed and likes having one app to store all the data on costs. I love being able to choose whether the cost is business-related or personal. The bank accounts are all linked to this one app and I can keep a record of what goes in my account and what is spent. I keep a track of every cent I use and spend. My favorite is seeing how much I earn and how much my business profits within a year.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, the bank accounts get disconnected due to internet issue last and it can take a while to link the accounts again. The accounts get disconnected for unknown reasons even if I don’t change my account information on the bank account site. It can take a few hours to a few days to reconnect and retrieve the costs.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Artılar:

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Eksileri:

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Brian
ABD dahilindeki Owner operator
Otomotiv, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Slow to improve and major adjustment from desk top.

4,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: The transition from desk top to on line was pretty rigorous. I like most of the functions of the platform and there are lots more tools on this platform than the desktop.

Artılar:

I like being able to work from home, office, or on the road. The W-2 printing is easier and filing automatic tax documents is very nice.

Eksileri:

We have a recurring issue with Quickbooks online in regards to our sales tax. We have spent hours on the phone with their online help desk to no avail. Each County in Missouri is able to adjust their sales tax rate every election cycle. The Intuit team is unable to get the tax rates to match actual amounts. Our rate adjusted up 18 months ago and I am still manually having to input the sales tax on every invoice. Intuit automatically inputs your location and will not allow you to adjust. Consequently, I have under collected my sales tax every period since the local rate changed. They won't adjust to the correct amount and I am not a perfect robot who always remembers to adjust each ticket from the automatic input tax to the actual.

Robin
BK dahilindeki Managing Director
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One of the best available but room to improve

4,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: I love Quickbooks, their platform is the most user friendly and i love some of the functions. I just wish they would work to improve existing bits rather than trying to keep up by bringing in new softwares.I would prefer you fixed the bank feed issues ahead of tax software. I would prefer support were much more helpful rather than spend 30 mins to tell me they cannot fix my issue or are not sure how.

Artılar:

I like the ease and speed of QuickBooks, the set up is easy and quick and overall clients seem to pick it up quite quickly

Eksileri:

The integrations are buggy and they are slow to react. There have been issues with Amex feeds for months but their support is awful at fixing or dealing with it

Erica
ABD dahilindeki owner
Mimarlık ve Planlama, 11–50 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

I rarely write bad reviews but Quickbooks Online is over-the-top bad

1,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am highly disappointed and frustrated with Quickbooks Online after switching after 15 years using Quickbooks Desktop. 1) the transfer from one to the other was fraught with errors that have been far reaching and expensive to resolve 2) QB Online is slow and cumbersome. 3) It is incapable of tracking hours by class which we were counting on 4) the screens are very inefficient with the way space is used which causes the need for extra scrolling and loading (which as I said is very slow) 5) it is way over priced for small businesses 6) every "improvement" seems to be in the form of a new app that one has to pay a lot more for 7) basically they are nickle and diming small businesses to death. After 1 1/2 years with QB online I kept thinking it would improve and there has not been one improvement despite submitting complaints and recommendations for improvement. We have decided that we will switch to another company as soon as we have time to make this transition.

Artılar:

It is accounting software. That we can use an app to export sales from our online store to Quickbooks.

Eksileri:

Very slow to load pages which is why I am finally bothering to write a review right now because I am trying to enter timesheets and I am waiting for each page to load. This happens all of the time. The interface is not intuitive. There is no class tracking for employee hours which is hampering our ability to run reports and do business planning. Our business was with Quickbooks desktop for 15 years and we were very happy with it. We switched to Quickbooks Online thinking that this was an upgrade but it is a huge down grade plus we are pay much more for the online version. The process of switching was literally catastrophic. Much of our payroll and tax data did not transfer correctly. We spent over 200 hours correcting problems. We would solve one problem only to discover another. These problems also meant that we had unknowingly submitted incorrect tax forms that then had to be amended and submitted. It is 1 1/2 years later and we are still discovering errors that occurred during the switch. Quickbooks Online customer service was not helpful/useful at all when it came to fixing these problems. Additionally, instead of improving the problems with the existing program (the timesheets for example), QB came out with a new time timetracking app (T sheets) that you have to pay a lot of additional money for. At this point it seems like a total rip off for a small business. As the owner, I have had to deal with all of these problems - we are going switch as soon as I have time.

Imran
dahilindeki director
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 51–200 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Quickbooks and Intuit are no longer the company they used to be. BEWARE.

1,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Sad to see a company stop caring about their customers and look at how they can charge the customer more at every turn. Loyal customers like myself have helped support this company during its growth and we have stuck by Quickbooks during its growth and its challenges but now they are too big and they do not care about customers. We have to make a stand and support another company in hopes they will be better.

Eksileri:

I have been using Quickbooks for over 10 years. I pay for a yearly subscription to update my software to the newest version, payroll software and pro-adviser support which Quickbooks themselves sold to me. Now when I have a problem, they tell me my files are corrupted. Also, they say I corrupted the files and it was not their system even though the files are on a secure server only running Quickbooks. Instead of fixing the problem their technical team wants to point fingers and is trying to charge me for more support. They do not care about the customer. They only want your money, and in today's world there are too many other options with companies who care about their bottom line AND THEIR CUSTOMERS. Also, I failed to mention their system did not update for the last few years since 2014 to the newer versions as it was supposed to and they tell me that is my fault as well but they gladly charged me every year for the new versions. I am a loyal quickbooks customer who uses both their online version and their desktop versions for over 20+ companies. This year I am transitioning every single company out of Quickbooks to a company that actually stands behind their product rather than points fingers and is always trying to get more money even after I purchased additional support which they advised me to buy.

Kristen
Fotoğrafçılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Don't Use Quickbooks Checking

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: While Quickbooks is a solid booking-keeping service, I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. 1. They are constantly trying to sell to you. Even when you already have a paid subscription. All you see are Ads and get promotional emails. 2. For those of you considering using Quick Book Checking- Don't do it. It just leads to more frustration than the 1% interest is worth. (Linking an external trusted bank account works just fine). Quickbooks checking sounded like a good idea, because hey.. why not have everything consolidated right? Wrong. First off- You can't send money to people without first upgrading to their Bill Pay option. (A feature that comes free with other business banking accounts) Second- Your debit card gets declined continuously, and getting a hold of customer service is a pain. And when you do, it's hard to understand them, because they don't speak clear English. I was trying to pay invoices- and I couldn't because my card was getting declined. (I had PLENTY of money in there to make these payments) When calling Customer service, after 45 minutes on the phone with them- I had to get switched over to an actual Green Dot Bank representative. Who told me the problem was resolved, and that my card was getting declined for "Protection". Yet... no indication was made letting me know that. Normally other banks send a notification asking if you're attempting to make a transaction...Not this account. They just leave you in the dark. No notifications. No Text Mes

Artılar:

Quickbooks is a solid bookkeeping service- I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. Please see my "Describe your overall experience" comment.

Eksileri:

The Customer service is seriously lacking. And Quickbooks Checking is terrible.