15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

SendPulse Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (660)

SendPulse Hakkında

Ek kanallar içeren e-posta pazarlama platformu: SMS, web anlık bildirimleri, WhatsApp ve Facebook sohbet robotları.

SendPulse hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Installing was fast and the UI is easy to use to set up the campaigns.

Eksileri:

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

SendPulse puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

SendPulse, Capterra'daki 660 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce SendPulse ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (660)

Fernando Manoel
Fernando Manoel
Brezilya dahilindeki CEO
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

great email marketing management tool

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall I am satisfied with the use of the tool in terms of value for money. I believe I will continue to use SendPulse for a long time.

Artılar:

The structure is very simple and practical. I can build campaigns and automations without too many problems. The fact of sending unlimited emails is also very interesting.

Eksileri:

In automations, more functionality can still be added to simplify the flow.

Marce
İspanya dahilindeki CEO
Tüketici Ürünleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Very easy to use.

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: SendPulse offers a wide range of services to implement in your marketing strategies. The support is fast and very competitively priced. I have done excellent with their email service. The automation and built-in A/B testing made it very easy for me to convert. It is very interesting to be able to have a free version to test it, it is fully operational, only limited to the number of emails, which is logical. Very useful to test it before signing up.Overall the experience has been very satisfactory, they have a lot of tools they provide for tracking Campaigns and the behaviour of your users.

Artılar:

Is easy to use, and integration very simple. Works fine.

Eksileri:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. Maybe they could improve the user/price ratios?

Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 51–200 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Good but API is hard work

3,0 8 yıl önce

Yorumlar: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price Web Interface Email Builder

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

EDUARDO
El Salvador dahilindeki CEO
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 201–500 Çalışan

SENDPULSE REVIEW

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Artılar:

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Eksileri:

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Jennifer
Jennifer
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Generalist
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I love how easy it is to use and the template library is extensive

4,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: My favorite feature of the EDM campaign editing menu is. In the library, I was able to quickly locate a mailing template that I could then easily and graphically modify to meet my needs.

Artılar:

Sendpulse has improved the legitimacy of my company's brand and communications by making me look more competent in my dealings with clients and customers.

Eksileri:

The lack of sufficient Email verification is the thing I despise the most. We should all verify emails before sending out a campaign, but nobody ever does. Unfortunately, I can't check all of my listings every month because of the monthly limits on email verification.

Santiago
Santiago
Kolombiya dahilindeki Inbound Leader
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

Artılar:

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

Eksileri:

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Mario
ABD dahilindeki Strategic Marketing Manager
E-öğrenme, 11–50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Good platform but need little bit of upgrades

4,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: I'm still testing the platform

Artılar:

The price is quite cheap. It's easy to use in some ways.

Eksileri:

Maybe a Contacts section with more specific features. More native integrations with other apps and CRM's

Robert
Robert
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Alternatif Tıp, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Sendpulse is CRM automation in perfect harmony

Artılar:

For me the best features so far are the Chatbots, push notifications, landing page builder, and automations.

Eksileri:

So far I haven’t found anything really negative. if I had to say anything, possibly build the sendpulse academy up more with more courses.

Ajith
Ajith
Hindistan dahilindeki UI/UX Developer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

Artılar:

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Eksileri:

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

Tina
Romanya dahilindeki Author
Yayımcılık, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Pretty similar to Mailchimp and other email marketing software

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

I tried SendPulse out of curiosity after I saw someone on Facebook talking about it. The free plan was attractive, so yeah, I had to give it a try. It was easy to import a part of my contacts (to fit the free plan's limits). Creating my first campaign was a bit confusing in the beginning, but after a while, I got the hang of it. Deliverability okay, so far.

Eksileri:

The pricing model is not to my liking at all. I appreciate the "Unlimited number of emails" aspect that they offer even for the cheapest paid plan, but paying more for every 500 contacts is just not enticing.

Shoroq
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri dahilindeki Owner
Eğitim Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

Artılar:

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services. Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

Eksileri:

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list. The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

3 yıl önce

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

İnşaat, 11–50 Çalışan

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Happy to use such an awesome product.

Artılar:

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Eksileri:

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

2 yıl önce

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Sunitha
Sunitha
Fransa dahilindeki NATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR
Program Geliştirme, 201–500 Çalışan

SendPulse review

4,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

I appreciated SendPulse's comprehensive marketing platform that enabled me to manage my email, SMS and web push campaigns in one place. This made it effortless to stay on top of my marketing and guarantee smooth operation. Furthermore, the platform was user-friendly and came with helpful tutorials and support. I also enjoyed the various features, such as automation, segmentation, analytics, and A/B testing, which made it simpler to optimize campaigns and tailor content for maximum impact. Lastly, the pricing plans were very economical, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

Eksileri:

No, for now i dont have any problem for using sendpulse

Paul
Peru dahilindeki CEO
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

they do not clearly communicate the changes, it smells like a scam

3,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I think it can improve

Artılar:

It seems to me an acceptable service, not very ergonomic but acceptable

Eksileri:

I have worked on the platform and it seems comfortable to me, but they have made last-minute changes and they have not published or notified by email, I am still waiting for answers from a person in charge

Abdul
Pakistan dahilindeki Owner
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Best email services

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have been using third party email services for 10 years now for my marketing and transactional emails through eCommerce software. And SendPulse is the best that I have ever used. I tried many in the past but had to change from time to time due to delivery issues. But once I used SendPulse, I not only using it for myself for last 4 years but also have referred many people who were facing same issues like me. Email services depends upon on delivery time and exact statistics which Sendpulse fulfills without any issue ever.

Artılar:

Best email delivery time Always land in inbox on all providers Very detailed statistics on each delivery

Eksileri:

I haven't found any con in it and that is why I am using it for last 4+ years.

Eğitim Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

4,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Eksileri:

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Kevin
Kevin
ABD dahilindeki Computer Programmer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek

Send Pulse: Email Marketing made easy

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I really like the app and it got me by for quite some time. There is no drag and drop builder like most never platforms so I've already moved on to a new product.

Artılar:

I really liked using Send Pulse for my email marketing. They have a generous free tier so you can easily get started and use it for quite sometime before having to pay for it. The HTML editor is good and I can easily create custom templates and it is easy to add an unsubscribe button. The product has great domain options to brand your emails, easy to hookup your domains, and manage your email templates.

Eksileri:

I am not to happy about the transactional mail services requiring a double opt-in to get approved. Sometimes informational emails are sent when you signup for services. They couldn't approve it even though it's assumed the opt-in is when you signup for an account and check a box to opt-in. Other services like mail gun allow you to have a single opt-in then automatic opt-out system. It's way easier and I would use another product for transactional emails.

Maria
Ermenistan dahilindeki Copywriter
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Easy email marketing

Artılar:

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

Eksileri:

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

Gibson
Tayvan dahilindeki SALES
Tüketici Elektroniği, 11–50 Çalışan

sendpulse mail marketing

Yorumlar: good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

Artılar:

it's very easy to use for email marketing easy to upload . set up and schedule time i love it

Eksileri:

hope can increase check email address working or not because sometime customers close business so if can list non working email / add in this month so i can check and update

Natalia
Ukrayna dahilindeki Human Resources Consultant
İnsan Kaynakları, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The service facilitates many tasks

5,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Eksileri:

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

Barry
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, Serbest Meslek

Send Pulse is the Best!

Artılar:

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Eksileri:

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Adam
İsrail dahilindeki Co-founder
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very efficient support.

Artılar:

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Eksileri:

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

3 yıl önce

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

Gian
Brezilya dahilindeki Coo
Otomotiv, 2–10 Çalışan

Very Good

Artılar:

Easy to use, fast and accurate technical support and very good business service

Eksileri:

It is not possible to register the sale by products, only by deals.

Mohsin
Bangladeş dahilindeki Freelancer
Program Geliştirme, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Artılar:

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Eksileri:

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case. I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

María Fernanda
Kolombiya dahilindeki CEO
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek

Mafe Jiménez | Owner of Mafe Jiménez

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am an entrepreneur who started her business online (I sell courses) and finding this all-in-one marketing platform was the best thing that happened to me.With the free plan I was able to do a lot of great things, now I started paying for the standard plan because my mailing list has grown.My experience so far with SendPulse has been great, it's an intuitive platform, you don't need to be a marketing expert to use it yourself.

Artılar:

I love the following features:- Email marketing: because with the free plan you can make a lot of things. If you are (like me) an entreprenuer that started your ouwn online business SendPulse is a great option for you.- Website and landing page.- Automations

Eksileri:

I can't find anything wrong with this platform.