15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

HelpCrunch Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,8 (188)

HelpCrunch Hakkında

Piyasadaki en özelleştirilebilir sohbet çözümlerinden biri olan HelpCrunch’ın canlı sohbet özelliği, satışlarınızı artırmanıza ve müşteri desteğinizi iyileştirmenize yardımcı olur.

HelpCrunch hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Easy to integrate in my app. Mobile app so I can answer customers asap.

Eksileri:

The Widget looks sort of hard on the edges when using it on pc.

HelpCrunch puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

HelpCrunch, Capterra'daki 188 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,8 puan almıştır.

Daha önce HelpCrunch ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (188)

Максим
Максим
Ukrayna dahilindeki Co-founder
Animasyon, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best platform for startups to unify customer experience

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: HelpCrunch helps us offer superior customer support and stand out from the competition. Our customers know they can always rely on us to resolve their queries quickly. After evaluating over 30 tools, we concluded that HelpCrunch is the easiest and has the best cost-quality ratio.

Artılar:

HelpCrunch works extremly well for small SaaS like us. We use it as a single customer communication tool that aligns chat on our website, chatbot, and help center. My favrite feature is the AI assistant that saves us hours in writing help center content. It can generate an entire article with just a few clicks. Another great bonus is that email and auto messages are included in our plan, allowing us to set up our transactional emails and onboarding using this platform

Eksileri:

Not a dislike as such but reports on email campaigns can be improved. The analytics aren't very intuitive, and accessing certain metrics requires hovering over options, which isn’t always convenint.

Lana
Lana
Ukrayna dahilindeki CEO
İnternet, 11–50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

The software that really helps

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.
One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

Artılar:

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Eksileri:

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

5 yıl önce

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Andrew
BK dahilindeki MD
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan

Web software ok. Mobile app non-functional. Service non-existent

2,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Refused to allow me to cancel, even though I attempted to do so on the renewal date, and even though their app isn't working, so I can't respond to customers through the app. They suggested that I could enable email notifications - completely negating the point of instant response.

Artılar:

It was reasonably easy to install, although took a while to configure.

Eksileri:

Mobile app didn't work, so when I did get enquiries I wasn't able to respond, making it look like I didn't respond to my customers.

4 yıl önce

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your review. Indeed there were some issues with the mobile apps in the last few weeks which a very small part of our customers have, unfortunately, experienced. You were one of them. We do realize that this has affected your communication with customers and your business. We're terribly sorry for that and just wanted to let you know that we listen to all the feedback and try to react asap. We're rolling out a new update already this week which is aimed to dramatically improve both iOS and Android apps performance and overall user experience, fix the issues you've experienced + provide some new exciting features. We really hope you'll be able to try out the updated apps. Our team would be looking forward to your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time. Take care!

Maister
Maister
Ukrayna dahilindeki CEO
Animasyon, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Switched from Intercom to HelpCrunch and very happy with this choice

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: HelpCrunch enabled effective team collaboration across website chat, social media, and email, all from a single inbox. By switching from Intercom to HelpCrunch, we've cut our support software costs significantly. We've also seen a notable increase in our support team's productivity thanks to built-in AI assistant, macros and saved replies.

Artılar:

What stands out with HelpCrunch is its fantastic support for large teams. Features like collaboration tools, private notes, saved replies, and macros are incredibly helpful. The ability to customize the live chat appearance far surpasses what Intercom offers. It's straightforward to use, avoiding unnecessary complexity with a clean and simple design. Navigation is a breeze with clearly categorized chats.

Eksileri:

The live chat sometimes loads slowly in certain locations. However, their customer success team is aware and is currently working on chat speed optimization.

Mitch
Mitch
Kanada dahilindeki Co-Founder
E-öğrenme, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great platform to directly connect with customers

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

Artılar:

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Eksileri:

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

5 yıl önce

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Jelena
Jelena
Litvanya dahilindeki Sales manager
Kıyafet ve Moda, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The best option for small businesses

Artılar:

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom. Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups. Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Eksileri:

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Sumeet
Sumeet
Hindistan dahilindeki Founder
Medya Prodüksiyon, 2–10 Çalışan

The Intercom Slayer is Here

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

Artılar:

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Eksileri:

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

5 yıl önce

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco
Francisco
BK dahilindeki CEO - Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy

Eksileri:

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

5 yıl önce

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Susan
Susan
ABD dahilindeki CEO
Mali Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

Artılar:

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

Eksileri:

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

5 yıl önce

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Margarita
Margarita
Bulgaristan dahilindeki Marketing Specialist

Great product for using Knowledge Base

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Ukrainian CRM system KeyCRM uses HelpCrunch as a Knowledge Base for clients. We would certainly recommend it to everybody, who has such a request.

Artılar:

– native design, – easy to organize Knowledge Base for clients (don't need any technical skills!), – the ability to add not only text but also video for each instruction, - online support, who is always in touch with every question we have.

Eksileri:

Didn't notice any problems, but also need to say that we don't use full product functionality.

Rodney
Avustralya dahilindeki Ceo
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Has promise

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Support wasn’t great for a support software company. Very Slow software, they need to invest in a CDN of something.

Artılar:

Price is the best feature of this software. Overall the software has promise but isn’t quite ready for prime time. They are trying to Copy intercom so if you would like someone similar to intercom this software could suit.

Eksileri:

Support was ok to poor and they are over charging for importing data into the system (quoted me $300+). Their iOS app isn’t the best, does not refresh correctly and isn’t that user friendly compared to intercom. The part that annoyed me was the speed of the system in Sydney Australia. 6 secs to load images on their site (confirmed with speed test sites too). Just too slow and support the fact they are not quite ready for prime time. Maybe another year they will be

Max
Yeni Zelanda dahilindeki Managing Director
Havayolları/Havacılık, Serbest Meslek

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

Artılar:

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Eksileri:

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

5 yıl önce

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

tijan
BK dahilindeki ceo
E-öğrenme, 2–10 Çalışan

My experience with helpcrunch

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that. HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired. Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

Artılar:

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

Eksileri:

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

5 yıl önce

Hi Tijan! Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw). Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done. See you inside HelpCrunch!

Madhu
Hindistan dahilindeki Marketing
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan

An awesome livechat tool

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Awesome tool, within the budget, if you are looking for a LiveChat tool go for it

Artılar:

I can see what are the pages visited by the user while chatting email follow up restricting spam timezones availability and more

Eksileri:

User is able to return to chat even after we block them

Thanks Madhu!

Fedor
Rusya dahilindeki Director of Business Development

Grate online chat

Yorumlar: Communications with our customers

Artılar:

It is easy to install and use the software.

Eksileri:

They still miss some REST API endpoints for scenarios of complex integrations.

Lewis
BK dahilindeki Managing Director
Mali Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan

Great Alternative to Intercom

Artılar:

HelpCrunch is a completely transparent company that has a great support team and well-built products (live chat, knowledge base, automated messages). They have set pricing which isn't based on your active user count so you're going to save a lot of money per month in comparison to Intercom.

Eksileri:

The only negatives I could provide in comparison to Intercom is the lack of Integrations and chat widget marketing options. HelpCrunch is constantly rolling out new features at no extra cost so I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the pipeline.

5 yıl önce

Thanks, Lewis! Indeed, we're looking to bring more integrations soon - stay tuned :)

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Intercom alternative

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.

Artılar:

We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom: 1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom 2) Their customer service guys rock. 3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

Eksileri:

can't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

6 yıl önce

Thanks for your review! Glad that you enjoy using Helpcrunch for your sales and support needs. Our Knowledge base feature is coming soon - late 2018/early 2019, so stay tuned ;)

Matthew
BK dahilindeki Director
Kimyasal Maddeler, 11–50 Çalışan

Switched over from LiveChat

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: HelpCrunch were really helpful (no pun intended). Set up a custom pricing plan for my needs within an hour.

Artılar:

Better value for money for the features I needed. For me it was important to have different customised widgets for different domains. I've been a LiveChat customer for a number of years but the pricing for the customisable widgets drove me away in the end. Software is super easy to use and personally I prefer the simpler and more modern appearance of the widget and the admin interface.

Eksileri:

With HelpCrunch the price you pay is per agent that you set up. With some other systems the price you pay is per logged in/online user. I wanted to set up more users but only have a smaller number logged in at any one time. In the end, I calculated that I still made a significant saving compared to the same features on LiveChat and better still I was able to talk to HelpCrunch and they set up a custom plan for me.

5 yıl önce

Appreciate your detailed review, Matthew! We're really glad to have you with us.

Nina
Nina
Ukrayna dahilindeki Marketing and PR Expert
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Started on the free plan, now on all-in-one premium plan

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We used another support SaaS and separated from it because of some security issues. This one has no major vulnerabilities - at least I did not find info on the forums.

Artılar:

The biggest differentiator is the support team. Always available, attentive and professional. Thank you guys a lot!

Eksileri:

Been using Helpcrunch for over 6 months, haven't noticed anything substantial. Sometimes though the system doesn't work well when we're on a slow Internet connection

5 yıl önce

We're glad to have you, Nina

Sergei
Sergei
Ukrayna dahilindeki Product Marketing Manager
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Useful live chat for web app based SMBs

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We started using HelpCrunch to handle client's requests from emails, messenger, contact form etc. We did well with it

Artılar:

Clean interface, very easy to start with Saved answers: really useful for those who aren't native English speakers - our team can use pre-made answers for frequently asked questions

Eksileri:

We are a new business and haven't used other chat solution, so have nothing to compare HelpCrunch with. Everything works fine for us

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy way for me to keep track of customer support and general help.

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It has been positive. I can definitely see my traffic generating more visits and I am able to help others much faster.

Artılar:

It is a one stop shop for me to chat with customers or visitors at my website AND it also includes email integration. All of this comes at a reasonable price.

Eksileri:

The Android app is still very buggy. It has become a little more stable, but it still needs work as others have mentioned.

4 yıl önce

Thank you for the fair review. We are working on our Android app to improve its overall performance. Stay tuned, there is an update coming soon ;)

Irina
Estonya dahilindeki Markets Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy, but with a lot of options

Artılar:

It's really easy to use, everything is logical. But if needed, you can use a lot of options given and make from it a complicated system of customer support.

Eksileri:

Can't point out anything specific, everything suits our needs.

5 yıl önce

Irina, thanks for the review! We're glad to have Fitlap as our customer.

Timothy
Timothy
ABD dahilindeki Founder
İnternet, 2–10 Çalışan

Amazing software!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great overall experience.

Artılar:

As a transfer from Zendesk, helpcrunch is super user friendly and easy to use. It didn’t take us long to implement and start using.

Eksileri:

Nothing yet! We like all the features and supper is great.

4 yıl önce

Glad to have you on board, Timothy!

Maksym
Maksym
Ukrayna dahilindeki Sales Manager
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11–50 Çalışan

Support tool

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use HelpCrunch to provide support to our customers and upsell when possible. It's a great tool that does the job well.

Artılar:

Nicely looking live chat, easy to set up, works great

Eksileri:

No cons so far, would be great to have articles functionality built in though

Jonathan
ABD dahilindeki SEO
Telekomünikasyon, 2–10 Çalışan

Awesome

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My workers quickly got used to the software, they found it very easy to use, they had never used a tool as complete as this.

Artılar:

The software is beautiful, very easy to use, although it is a fairly complete tool, our company is proud to use that application. we recommend it 100%

Eksileri:

I honestly liked everything about this application.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for your review, Jonathan!