monday.com Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (3.459)

monday.com Hakkında

monday.com, ister ofiste, ister evde, ister hareket halinde olsunlar, ekiplerin projelerini ve günlük işlerini yürüttükleri bir bulut Çalışma İşletim Sistemidir.

monday.com hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Eksileri:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

monday.com puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

monday.com, Capterra'daki 3.459 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce monday.com ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (3.460)

Amanda
Amanda
ABD dahilindeki Owner, Social Media Strategist & Idea Generator
Online Medya, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Monday.com will elevate your entire business!

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I highly recommend utilizing Monday.com to my clients, the customer service is out of this world and super informative and often include screen recordings to ensure you are clear on how to do whatever you may be questioning. I love the visual features to be able to operate your workspace in an effective way.

Artılar:

I love the team and collaborative workspace it allows for so that you can truly work remotely as an operational and efficient team.

Eksileri:

I think it can be a little expensive to utilize from a start-up perspective and could be priced more fairly to smaller businesses.

Becky
Becky
ABD dahilindeki Software Developer
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent tool to organize our projects

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: As a member of a large team working on numerous projects at once, I like how simple it is to keep track of everything I'm doing, as well as to provide status updates and add comments. It's more convenient than searching through old chat logs or email threads.

Artılar:

The freedom to construct everything you can imagine. This solution provides a customer relationship manager, inventory management, and scheduling capabilities. To have the means to make such things is great. In addition, each Monday provides yet another chance to study their new features. Classes, seminars, and a university all fall under the category of webinars. This is fantastic!

Eksileri:

Having more space for uploading and sharing really large files would make Monday ideal, as I find it inconvenient to send enormous files to others via drive or transfer.

Togo dahilindeki CEO
Bilgisayar Ağı, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A great software to increase the performance of your community

3,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Monday.com has allowed me to have a great collaboration with my clients

Artılar:

Monday.com is an interesting tool that allows to gather a whole community around one or more plans and it also allows a good management of the time flow.

Eksileri:

For the moment I haven't noticed any negative aspect about this software

Yashovardhan
Hindistan dahilindeki Researcher
Eğitim Yönetimi, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Helpful Platform for Business Management

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: So far, my experience with monday.com has been positive. It is a very user-friendly platform that has made managing projects much easier for me. I love being able to see all of our tasks in one place and the fact that I can easily communicate with team members via the chat function. The only negative point I would make is that the platform can be a bit pricey for larger teams.

Artılar:

I liked the flexibility of monday.com and the ease of use. I also liked the ability to customize the interface to my needs. The ability to customize the workspace to fit my team's needs was really helpful. Being able to drag and drop items around to create a visual representation of our work helped us keep track of everything we needed to do.

Eksileri:

I wasn't a fan of the design and found it to be very cluttered and confusing. Also, the pricing is a bit high compared to other options.

Marianela
Marianela
Panama dahilindeki Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant
Kimyasal Maddeler, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Plan, schedule and run Multiple Tasks in One Flow with Monday.com.

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: It is a very complete platform, which allows team members to interact collaboratively from multiple devices, automates project execution flows, and parameterizes actions so that they do not require human treatment, all of this increases productivity and favors the follow-up of projects in one extraordinary way.

Artılar:

One of the most used functionalities in Monday.com is precisely the ability to manage and parameterize the email notifications that we and our coworkers receive daily, by implementing actions that must occur so that we can indicate who we want to notify.In addition, within the platform, we have the possibility to limit access to the boards, identify columns that will not be visible to everyone, or restrict editing, in addition to being able to combine these permissions based on the functions and role of each member of our team.

Eksileri:

Monday.com has become a platform for project management in cascade or under agile methodologies preferred in many organizations, partly due to its ability to adapt to the particular needs of each company and the number of integrations with third parties, but also from this, new products from the manufacturer are constantly being released, so we must be vigilant to take advantage of their maximum capacity and grow within the organization with the new features that constantly appear.

Mariano
Mariano
Şili dahilindeki Managing Partner
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2-10 Çalışan

A real WokOS

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: It's easy to setup and add people external from the organization. It has become the first app we open after email.

Artılar:

Its very flexible and allows us to have task management, project follow up, workflows, forms, inventory and embed dashboards so we have one app where works happens.Its even our CRM.

Eksileri:

Needs more integration with the Microsoft world and an easier way to create tasks from the outside world (email, WhatsApp).

Laura
Laura
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Generalist
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Monday.com synchronizes teamwork for better results

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: One of the primary reasons we use Monday.com is to help us organize our project workflow. Because of Monday.com's project management features, our team has been able to more effectively coordinate the activities of its members and achieve greater results.

Artılar:

With Monday.com, I can view my projects in a variety of ways to suit my needs. In the Monday.com platform for managing projects, I find that the Kanban and Calendar views, as well as the Gantt chart, are among my favorites.

Eksileri:

Monday.com's premium plans provide access to the platform's superior task management tools. In the beginning of my time with this platform, this severely restricted my ability to automate and integrate.

Jose
Jose
Panama dahilindeki Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP.
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Monday.com, an excellent tool for project management and assignment of tasks to the team.

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: It is a tool with more than 8 years of experience in the market, with support for mobile devices, which is constantly improving and increasing integrations with third parties. Monday.com is extremely stable and its proven functionality guarantees agility and adaptation.

Artılar:

It is an invaluable tool for the management of successful projects, support in the follow-up of marketing activities, administration of contracts in a company, organization of sprints and roadmaps, planning of sales flows and the corresponding progress management, and in general, monitoring tasks related to customers.

Eksileri:

Monday.com is more than a task and project manager, we can say that it is a tool where we can make adjustments in real-time and have a significant impact on the organization, and increase the automation of many other aspects of our business, such as: assurance of quality, with the available human resources and real visibility in each of the departments of the companies that use it.

Sanjay
Sanjay
Hindistan dahilindeki Founding team - GTM
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

a simple tool to track progress

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: it has been a great experience using monday.com, we start our day with it to see the pending tasks and work towards prioritizing the important tasks.

Artılar:

The ease of use to set up a project and to track it by making sub-groups makes it easier for us to keep track of everything that is going on. The multiple views available makes it a way to visualize to our needs. The status column makes us more serious to complete the tasks, and have them green to see our progress.

Eksileri:

The features are great, and helps us track everything. User interface could have been a little simpler than it is at the moment.

İspanya dahilindeki Sales Manager
Havayolları/Havacılık, 11-50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Nothing extraordinary - but simple & works

4,0 2 ay önce

Artılar:

The biggest thing behind it for me was that it is a no-brainer tool. Easy to start, easy to use, with a great support and nice looking interface. Great software

Eksileri:

Nothing extraordinary if you compare it with Asana or similar software. So it's hard to see a downside of it but on the same side - hard to find something extra special.

ABD dahilindeki Director - Partner & Projects
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Artılar:

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Eksileri:

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Mike
Mike
Hollanda dahilindeki Online marketing consultant
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Monday.com is one of the better ways to keep track of your work tasks!

4,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: I really like how Monday.com makes it easy to see what everyone is working on and what tasks are upcoming. It's also been really helpful for me to be able to track my own progress on tasks. Overall, I'm really happy with Monday.com!

Artılar:

I've found that Monday.com is an excellent tool for keeping track of both my own work and the work of my team. It's easy to use and provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. I would highly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a project management solution.

Eksileri:

The only thing I didn't like about Monday.com was that it wasn't always easy to figure out how to do specific tasks. For example, there were a few times when I wasn't sure how to add a comment or edit a task. However, the support team was always quick to help and they made it easy to learn how to use the software.

Jeremy
ABD dahilindeki Digital Marketing Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great platform! 13/10 would recommend!

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: We utilize this on a daily basis and it serves its purpose perfectly. Our team leaders and project managers rely upon monday.com software to ensure we complete work for our clients in a timely and organized manner.

Artılar:

This software was very easy to set up for the team and manage on a daily level. It serves its purpose for us and we rarely ever have issues at all levels.

Eksileri:

Some of the automation requires other paid integrations, it would be cool to one day have that automation built in for a higher cost of the service.

Sarah
Sarah
ABD dahilindeki System Administrator
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

All team members know what to do each week

4,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Apply the status property to automate tasks like as responding to job applications, sending files to an email address, monitoring progress on a project, and notifying relevant parties. Monday.com now has slack integrations, so when an incident is created in a product, our members are alerted in the appropriate slack channel as well as on Monday.com.

Artılar:

Super easy to set up, and you can keep things basic if you like, or get creative with your tracking. In this way, I know that my team and I are covering all the bases. Our company's record-keeping and responsibility are both enhanced by the software. The responses to inquiries and requests from the support service are prompt, and the help videos are excellent.

Eksileri:

Perhaps this is the cost that new businesses must pay. When you realize the potential of Monday.com and Notion. For a new business, it might be challenging to afford both Notion and monday.com. It may be really convenient to receive a discount for utilizing both applications.

Harel
İsrail dahilindeki Senior full stack developer
Dinlence, Seyahat ve Turizm, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Monday - project management aims to simplify

4,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Artılar:

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Eksileri:

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Juliana
ABD dahilindeki Chief Executive Officer
Yiyecek Üretimi, 2-10 Çalışan

Perfect organization with monday.com

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Artılar:

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Eksileri:

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Shayla
Shayla
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Specialist
İnternet, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

4,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Artılar:

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Eksileri:

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

ABD dahilindeki Online Marketing
Otomotiv, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best project management tool on the market

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Artılar:

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Eksileri:

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Shoaib
BK dahilindeki Digital analyst
Eczacılık, 201-500 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A great project management tool with great capabilities and features

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: We always wanted to get a project management tool that we can use for our projects and tasks management, monday.com has been great for us because that has helped us manage all our tasks and deliver on time.

Artılar:

I personally love the activity management and assigning tasks feature, it is simply great. Other than that time tracking feature is great which helps managers to see how much time is being spent on each task. Visualising the board in gannt chart mode is great for presentations to showcase the workload for any user.

Eksileri:

I would say, that within each of the boards the activity log does not have many things like asana or Trello does. It is slightly more expensive than Trello which offers a free version and asana which has great UX and is highly customisable

Mitch
ABD dahilindeki Partner
İnternet, 2-10 Çalışan

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Artılar:

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Eksileri:

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Jennifer
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Director
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Artılar:

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Eksileri:

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

monday Yanıtı

3 yıl önce

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Jonathan
ABD dahilindeki Labor Coordinator
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Artılar:

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Eksileri:

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Ramzi
Ürdün dahilindeki Projects Engineer & NOC Engineer
İnşaat, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

To ensure more effective cooperation by all team members

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: monday.com helped us prepare schedules for some projects that need to be implemented in a short time and include a few activities, as it enabled us to follow them accurately and ensure that all tasks are being worked on according to the approved plan, and also enabled us to set up a dashboard for it and also enables us to share it easily With our managers so that they can properly understand the situation of the business and can take appropriate decisions.

Artılar:

monday.com is flexible enough that I can create a dashboard for each of the projects I follow, so that I can design and modify it to suit the needs of the project. I appreciate the collaborative benefits available at monday.com, which enables us to collaborate as a team to prepare an accurate workflow plan, as well as follow up on tasks and constantly update everything related to them. monday.com allows us to create a main folder for each project and also multiple subfolders, and we can add all the project's belongings to them and store them on the cloud, which we can access easily at any time. I love the alerts system and also adding notes and assigning them to one of the team members or all members, which increases our ability to comprehensively follow up on all project events.

Eksileri:

I find monday.com suitable for following up on small projects with limited number of activities, but when the number of tasks increases, the system becomes slow and sometimes we do not get an accurate automatic update of the tasks dates within the scope of the workflow chart, which causes problems for all members.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
ABD dahilindeki Senior Director Of Digital Marketing
Perakende, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Effective synchronization for your work team

5,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Monday.com helps me to do my work quickly and organized, it allows me to clearly see if there has been a change or if they have edited a job already done, it assigns specific tasks for each area, managers can be aware of the flow of personnel to charge, Thanks to Moday.com synchronization of my work team has been very effective.

Artılar:

I like it because it is a software that has helped me and my work team, for the management, monitoring, planning and execution of projects, it also helps to monitor the progress of projects and daily tasks, thus ending the accumulation of tasks and having a better order in the preparation of projects, and that communication and collaboration flow better between team participants and automate manual work and analyze important data, it has many customizable work templates, data panels and integrations of tools such as Outlook , Zoom, Dropbox, Google Drive, Excel, among others.

Eksileri:

I don't find anything negative in this software since it fulfills all its functions.

Kevin
ABD dahilindeki Senior Software Engineer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 501-1.000 Çalışan

Awesome for Agile Project Management

5,0 12 ay önce

Artılar:

Monday.com's adaptability has been the best component for us - it has permitted us to use a solitary stage for significantly more than simply an errand the executives framework, which contrasted with a couple of other undertaking stages is associations ahead.

Eksileri:

I might want to see more realistic choices to quantify the assets there I am allotting in certain assignments and furthermore a grade of exertion other than need, for example, an include of hours in which we hope to do the work.