15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

monday.com Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (4.791)

monday.com Hakkında

monday.com, ister ofiste, ister evde, ister hareket halinde olsunlar, ekiplerin projelerini ve günlük işlerini yürüttükleri bir bulut Çalışma İşletim Sistemidir.

monday.com hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Eksileri:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

monday.com puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

monday.com, Capterra'daki 4.791 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce monday.com ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (4.791)

Ryan
Ryan
Filipinler dahilindeki Senior Reports Analyst
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan

A Holy Grail Platform For Everyone

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Monday.com is a holy grail for someone who tracks everything. Not only does it track data, but also provides quick insights to all your records.

Artılar:

It does many things not just for project management but also for making other processes easier. It automates things as well that makes us more convenient to track multiple tasks/items.

Eksileri:

I think the limitation on adding sub-category on sub-items which I think must be available for some cases.

Jessica
ABD dahilindeki Executive Director

Monday.com for nonprofits

Artılar:

We are getting Monday.com for FREE, which is amazing. That's the main reason we chose it over other products. I think it's wise for monday.com to offer this, because if our employees move on to other companies after being introduced to monday.com, they are more likely to implement it there if they are already familiar with it. I love the customizability of monday.com.

Eksileri:

The time tracking feature. We are using another app for time tracking. Monday.com does a good job of tracking time for specific tasks, but we haven't been able to figure out how to track all of our time on a timesheet. While the customizability is great, sometimes monday.com can seem a bit advanced for our small org. There are so many features to explore, but sometimes it can be overwhelming or beyond our needs.

Jean-Michel
Fransa dahilindeki Product Manager
Pazar Araştırması, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A tool that requires a lot of configuration to be useful in the long term.

3,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: This tool was very useful for initiating collaboration and visualizing the workload of a small team. However, after a year, it demands too much follow-up on its own. But it was an interesting step that allowed us to highlight areas for productivity improvement as a team.

Artılar:

A very simple tool, visually pleasing. It allows getting rid of the to-do lists of each collaborator, edited in their own corner. It's a good start for tracking a small team.

Eksileri:

The tool still requires a lot of settings and, above all, maintenance. Otherwise, it becomes just another to-do list... but more colorful.

Emin
Azerbaycan dahilindeki Digital Marketing Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Experience after 8 months

Artılar:

It is easy to manage tasks, see reports on how they performed and tidy up the space. It is a fresh breeze if you switch from a kanban board. The tracking system is really good and the different views help a lot in making decisions for bonuses.

Eksileri:

It was a little bit pricy and it didn't let us download our data after we stopped our subscription. The tool was a little bit resource heavy as well so it might slow down older computers.

Rico
ABD dahilindeki Technology Support Specialist
Kamu Yönetimi, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

No more case of the "Mondays"

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: My overall experience with monday.com has been a lot better than anticipated but with all of the tools, functionality and proven track record, it has definitely won me over.

Artılar:

What I like most about monday.com is the flexibility, versatility, and scalability to configure the software to match any project that we embark on and the ease of use for all users regardless of technical acumen.

Eksileri:

There's not much to not like. Fair pricing, great product, and excellent customer service. It has consistently been meeting both expectations and needs for its intended purpose.

Solomon
ABD dahilindeki Project manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

You hate Monday's at work?Make them Intresting with Monday.com

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: It has a very easy to use interface which makes it easy and smooth for us to track on the progress of our projects.

Artılar:

It has a very easy to use interface. Easy to assign projects to the staff with an easy followup of the progress. The customer service is incredibly supportive and very responsive to us. Easy to use and get started with.

Eksileri:

We have not experienced any dislikes with the software.

Charleotte
ABD dahilindeki Senior HR manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The Greatest of All Time Workflow Management Software.

Artılar:

It offers us with geeat visibility of our projects and their progress. It has a userfriendly and easy to use interface. Staffs working on similar projects can customize and save the same project templates to use thus saving much time.

Eksileri:

It has been the best to use software and no hate.

Mohammed
ABD dahilindeki IT Specialist
Emlak, 51–200 Çalışan

Monday Project Management

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall Monday is a good tool for project management. I would highly recommend it to those in startups or high volume companies.

Artılar:

I like the time tracking so the visibility we see in real time on how much each team member is contributing and to what extent helps us determine issues and solutions for certain areas of the project.

Eksileri:

I would say the price point is pretty heavy compared to other project management tools. We received a discount which helped us make a decision for this tool.

Beni
Kamerun dahilindeki CDO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Cheap Task / Project management software with high ease of use

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I'm enjoying using Monday.com for it's flexibility and I can do various custom edits which fits my business and team

Artılar:

It very light in the browser doesn't bugs Monday.com is straight forward and very less setting is need to lunch a project Can be intergrated with various other WebApps like slack , email and much more A dashboard very intuitive with the right elements to use Interphase or UI can be customized

Eksileri:

No software for macOs Not much updates on notes No AI intergrations at the moment Pricing can be hard to understand Time tracking is too limited for free users

Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

All you need to manage your projects

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: In my opinion, monday.com has all the features and tools that I need to manage my projects. Sometimes working with teams can be complicated but monday.com helps you make the work easier by organizing teams, projects, resources and more.

Artılar:

Easy to use, not need to use other software when you already have monday.com, an amazing interface, easily track your progress on your projects.

Eksileri:

Some features/tools are limited, I wish they were a more flexible or customizable.

Jeff
Jeff
ABD dahilindeki ERP Software Implementation Specialist
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Artılar:

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Eksileri:

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Melanie
ABD dahilindeki Docs Lead
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Artılar:

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Eksileri:

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Business Intelligence Team Lead
Yasal Hizmetler, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Monday.com Review

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Artılar:

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Eksileri:

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

Dora
Kanada dahilindeki CMO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Easy Project Management

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

Artılar:

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

Eksileri:

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Shayla
Shayla
ABD dahilindeki Human Resources Specialist
İnternet, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Artılar:

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Eksileri:

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Lauren
ABD dahilindeki Programs Manager

Good Tracking System

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

Artılar:

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

Eksileri:

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Amit
Hindistan dahilindeki Digital Marketer
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Best tool for project management needs

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Artılar:

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Eksileri:

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Grace
Grace
ABD dahilindeki Project Manager
Perakende, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Effective organizational help for groups of any size

4,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: Our teams can now function autonomously by monitoring their own KPIs, learning at their own pace, and planning for their own future projects with the help of Monday.

Artılar:

Documentation, team training, and even long-term account management are just some of the many uses for Monday. Keeping data for several teams/divisions distinct and easily accessible is a breeze. It's remarkable how much this software can accomplish.

Eksileri:

Almost nothing. Columns can only record so much information in a given table. Given Monday's lack of Call/Text/Email functionality, I wouldn't use it in place of a dedicated CRM for making and receiving calls, but it would be useful as an adjunct to one.

Saskia
Saskia
ABD dahilindeki Senior Director Sales Marketing
Restoranlar, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Make monday.com your first stop of the week!

5,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: As opposed to relying on Google Drive, which may get cluttered and difficult to navigate in search of certain files, we can now keep track of everything in one central location thanks to Monday.com. There was no way to record progress on a project, what had been done, work in progress, notes on strategy, etc. The most crucial information is tracked via a bespoke CRM board, a project management board, an administrative employee board, and a meeting board.

Artılar:

The ability to have everything be kept in its own folder while still being easily accessible is one of Monday's best features. Among my favorite features are the ability to tag colleagues, initiate status updates, set priorities, connect to external applications, and design custom documents and templates. The inclusion of a search box is really helpful for locating content more quickly. This is fantastic since it can be used for everything from individual task management to group task allocation and project management to customer relationship management. We can get everything we need in one convenient location.

Eksileri:

So many options exist, and I haven't even scratched the surface! A brief tutorial or "onboarding" process before we start using the software would be very appreciated.

Miguel
ABD dahilindeki Director of Operations
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best platform for managing people and the tasks they are assigned.

4,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: We have used Monday.com to give our remote workers a "homebase" for projects, tasks, client specific communication, creative editing, and overall deliverable manangement.

Artılar:

The best feature Monday offers us is the ability to monitor progress on projects that require more than one team member.

Eksileri:

There isn't enough templates built out for Social Media management and there isn't integrations that matter in the Social Media management industry.

Rukmini
Türkiye dahilindeki General Manager
İnşaat, 51–200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Monday is the backbone of our project management efforts

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: I'm very happy and impressed with the value Monday has produced for me and my company. We mainly use it to manage our projects but since we first bought it, we've been expanding its use to different areas like managing forms and documents. It's definitely one of the tools that have produced the most value for us and our operations

Artılar:

The best thing about Monday is by far the sheer extent of the product. Thanks to that, we've been able to use a single tool to manage our projects, tasks, forms, workflows, docs, and more. Some of the modules are far from perfect, but we've definitely benefitted from being able to manage all those things without using 6-7 different softwares

Eksileri:

We run into bugs here and there, which doesn't affect our work that much but it would still be nice to be able to use the product more smoothly

Kimberly
ABD dahilindeki office manager
İnşaat Mühendisliği, 2–10 Çalışan

Managing Projects for business

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Easy to set up and use. User friendly, ability to create multiple boards and invite guests as need basis

Artılar:

Ability to create different boards and tag multiple users

Eksileri:

So many features, we are probably not using them all to its full capacity. Would like an easy way to get staff to use it more

Maxwell Kwadwo
Gana dahilindeki IT Manager

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Monday.com redefined and streamlined our organizational task management.

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: Monday.com is an excellent management tool that redefines the modern business operations of organizations. It has helped us remove all bottlenecks associated with task output by our staff and now we are achieving over 90% routine task completion

Artılar:

Monday.com's rule-based task automation and its modern UI which makes it easy to customize the dashboard interface, convinced us to choose it.

Eksileri:

Although we have received a non-profit discount that gives us 10 free licenses, adding more team members to it seems to be pricy.

Yüksek Öğrenim, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Monday.com Review

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Artılar:

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Eksileri:

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

"Monday.com is an incredibly flexible and customizable project management solution

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Improved team communication and collaboration: Monday.com enables real-time communication and collaboration, which can help team members coordinate and work together more effectively.More accurate tracking of tasks and projects: The platform allows users to track tasks and projects in real time, which can help improve visibility and transparency of work processes.Automation of repetitive tasks: Monday.com offers automation features that can help streamline work processes and reduce errors.Customisation to meet specific needs: The platform allows full customisation of tables, views and workflows, enabling users to create specific workflows tailored to their needs.Overall, using Monday.com can help companies improve operational efficiency, communication and team collaboration, and reduce errors and inefficiencies.

Artılar:

Flexibility and customisation: Users noted that Monday.com allows for easy customisation of tables and views to suit specific team and project needs. They also appreciated the flexibility of the tool to quickly create and modify tasks and tables.Real-time collaboration: Monday.com's real-time collaboration features allow team members to work together efficiently, share ideas and collaborate in real time, even if they are in different locations.Intuitive user interface: Users have found Monday.com's user interface to be very user-friendly and easy to use, allowing for quick learning and easy adoption by the entire team.Comprehensive project management: Users also noted that Monday.com offers a comprehensive project management solution, with features to manage projects, tasks, deadlines, budgets and resources.

Eksileri:

the pricing of the tool, the difficulty of tracking time and expenses, the limited aspect of the mobile application. However, it is important to note that these elements may vary according to the needs and preferences of each user. Despite this, it is recommended that you test the software to see if it is suitable for your business needs