15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Similarweb Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,5 (100)

Similarweb Hakkında

Similarweb; web analizi, web trafiği, rekabet istihbaratı ve performans alanlarında uzman bir yazılım ve veri şirketidir.

Similarweb hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The software is pretty easy to use. The learning curve isn't steep at all.

Eksileri:

This can then make forecasting for certain sites difficult.

Similarweb puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Similarweb, Capterra'daki 100 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,5 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Similarweb ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (100)

Nikola
Nikola
Polonya dahilindeki Research and Analytics Specialist
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great tool for web analytics

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

It's a really well-rounded tool with lots of features, from basic website metrics and ranking to keyword analysis and cross-shopping. It's extremaly intuitive and easy to use and you can download all the results in PDF or Excel format or download ready-made visualizations as pictures. Results look great on presentations for clients and give lots of insights on how clients are using their websites compared to their competitors.

Eksileri:

Not all the features are available from the start and you need to buy additional "packages" of features, such as separate geographies etc., which can be very costly.

Anil
Türkiye dahilindeki Marketing Executive
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Marketing Analysis with SimilarWeb

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am using Similarweb to understand market, our competitors and have analysis for our marketing perspective.

Artılar:

You can understand each section of your website that you are targeting the market, get insightful data to understand.

Eksileri:

Similarweb is really expensive, there are lots of feature to use but the price is quite expensive.

Mateusz
Polonya dahilindeki Senior Research Analytics Specialist
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Web traffic analysis

3,0 4 ay önce

Artılar:

Its very intuitive and easy to use. Compared to other products it provides good data, with a really good feature for quick exporting.

Eksileri:

The data we get needs to be crossed check with internal tools for accuracy.

Darko
Sırbistan dahilindeki Lead Generation Specialist
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It is the best SEO and website analytics tool on the market

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very good too with accurate data but also very expensive and not suitable for startups.

Artılar:

It has a free chrome extension with basic data. Their data are very useful for our business to identify the best possible prospects that have the highest traffic.

Eksileri:

Similarweb doesn't provide traffic data for websites with lower traffic. Sometimes I need to get their traffic data so I need to use SimilarTech.

Francis Carolina
Francis Carolina
Kosta Rika dahilindeki Co Editor Chief
Eğlence, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One of the best tools for digital marketing

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: With Similarweb I have been able to analyze and segment my audience and that way I have been able to generate digital content on my blog that is more attractive to them. It has allowed me to improve engagement with my readers. In addition to saving time to generate the most appropriate and specialized content.

Artılar:

Initially I found similar web searching for a tool that would allow me to visualize insights and segment my audience. But then I realized how powerful it is. With Similarweb you not only get analytics from your website, but you can observe the behavior of the target you have defined and their interaction with websites of your competition, which I can describe as a revealing experience for your business. The data provided by Similarweb, show you two scenarios, the first one, helps you to become aware of what is your position with respect to the industry or niche that you are dedicated to and the second scenario, the panorama of your competition. With all these data you can make analyzes and make decisions focused on attracting more customers and improving your products and services.

Eksileri:

Some of the most interesting and attractive features that characterize Similarweb are available only in the premium version. However, in the free version there are also very useful functions.

Arika
Arika
Hindistan dahilindeki Manager
Mali Hizmetler, 10.000+ Çalışan

Get competitive edge with SimilarWeb Pro's insights

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: SimilarWeb Pro is a handy tool to get traffic and keywords insights for your competitors. For the people in digital space, this is a very useful tool to have in your kitty.

Artılar:

1. Helps you find out for what keywords are your competitors ranking and analyze their content strategy.2. Advanced reporting helps you gain better insights for your platform and your competitors.3. Also, helps you understand customer behavior.

Eksileri:

A certain level of domain expertise is needed to use SimilarWeb Pro.

Arheer
Arheer
Hindistan dahilindeki Marketing Manager
İnternet, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easily get access to competitor's traffic

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Traffic derived from SimilarWebs is seen as the most authentic source of traffic (globally). The platform gives you bifurcation of traffic across multiple channels.

Artılar:

SimilarWebs can give traffic for any website on the internet. You can also do keyword research for any given topic.

Eksileri:

It does not store historical traffic numbers.

Cameron
Cameron
BK dahilindeki Business Development
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for finding website information

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Really good experience with similarweb, it has removed our guess work and given us a proper way to prospect companies depending on their web traffic.

Artılar:

Quickly and easily get data for most websites Provides information for Bounce rate, page views, monthly visits and geographic The chrome extension is great

Eksileri:

Sometimes it cant find website data and presents nothing A lot of the data is inaccurate but gives a good indication

ABD dahilindeki CSM
Spor, 201–500 Çalışan

Great to get info

4,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: I liked it a lot upon introduction, it made my job easier on a day to day basis.

Artılar:

Similar web gives you a lot of key information about companies you might be interested in doing business with or interested in.

Eksileri:

Parts of the tools are rudimentary and redundant, overall it works well but there are more versatile alternatives.

Themis
Themis
Yunanistan dahilindeki Head of digital marketing
Mobilya, 11–50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very useful software for Seo and competitive research

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very nice software with a lot of tools (but not free)

Artılar:

I used similar web in order to check all aspects of my competitors

Eksileri:

There is no many free activities you can do through free trial

Mert
Türkiye dahilindeki Social Media Specialist
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan

Marketing Insights for SimilarWeb

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am using SimilarWeb to understand my competitors website and their marketing strategy. I am focusing what they are doing and try to understand my marketing insights.

Artılar:

SimilarWeb has important features to focus your marketing analytics. There are lots of insights for competitors and you can understand their strategy.

Eksileri:

SimilarWeb offers valuable features but it works really slow while you are preparing your marketing insights. Also SimilarWeb is quite expensive than other marketing tools.

Johnna
ABD dahilindeki Senior Analyst
Yasal Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

SimilarWeb Pro Review

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I will continue to use SimilarWeb Pro despite lack of customer service. I would recommend to others but warn them of the customer service.

Artılar:

The competitive insights we get through SimilarWeb Pro are a key part of our benchmarking and optimization strategies. The paid search overview and the domain overview are very insightful.

Eksileri:

Customer support is pretty bad - a rep didn't show to my scheduled call, reply to my email, answer my chat in platform, or answer my support inquiry form. Other con would be lack of audience insights/analysis for the Digital Marketing Intelligence Solution.

Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

One of the most accurate tools for measuring site traffic

Artılar:

When it comes to estimating site traffic of your competitors, it's so difficult to find a halfway decent tool that will give you something accurate. I've consistently worked with clients and my own company and checked the actual analytics data besides their estimated traffic. I don't know how they do it, but it's extremely helpful in getting a better perspective on the competition.

Eksileri:

At some point it would be fantastic to get a social media analysis section and see what is happening on competitors Social Media.

Andrey
Slovenya dahilindeki Business Development
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great platform for comprehensive analysis of any website or app!

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Lots of useful data for competitors analysis which SEMrush doesn't have!

Artılar:

My favorite feature is that I can see the exact traffic sources that generate traffic to any website. Marketing mix reports are great for export. App analysis feature is awesome, you can see lots of useful data. Google Play keywords analysis is also very comprehensive.

Eksileri:

I don't like when you sort the results by some columns there's no data and they ask you to upgrade. Also the data range is 12 months only and splitting data by countries is locked as you need to upgrade to a more expensive plan. There are also some freezes in Firefox when using the website.

Hakim
Cezayir dahilindeki Designer
Kıyafet ve Moda, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

To test the markets and make effective business decisions

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Some customers and subscribers to other platforms provide false data and metrics in order to monopolize some markets among them, so I review the receipt of numbers on the Similar Web site in order to make sure whether these numbers are close or far from reality.

Artılar:

As a designer, I always look for good platforms to display my designs on. Similar web services help me find platforms that have a large number of visits, the site also helps me analyze the percentage of these visits in terms of where they come from to target potential customers.

Eksileri:

The site is somewhat superior to competitors in this field, but new subscribers may find it difficult to work on it to get used to it. I also did not find the sources on which the site relies on the data it provides.

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Awesome tool for web analytics

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience is really good. I also used chrome extension which is very easy to use.

Artılar:

We used this tool to check on the competition's performance by tracking their traffick, referrals, link and other data. This provides a base for our organic and paid media strategy. This enabled us to outperform pur competitors.

Eksileri:

There are some features which are not so necessary and can be removed. These create hindrance and distraction sometimes.

Katherine
ABD dahilindeki UI/UX analyst
Perakende, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Take a Peek Into Your Competition Strategy

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Quite satisfying. It has helped us identify different opportunities and room for improvement when it comes to keywords, referrals, channel investment, geographic traffic and of course that sneak peek and x-ray scan on your competitors website.

Artılar:

It's pretty intuitive, easy to use as a member of a team and to collaborate as well due to it's feature of creating and sharing dashboards. The quality of the data is impressive and so valuable to understand how your brand is performing within a competitive landscape.

Eksileri:

It is quite expensive but it's totally worth if your goal is to increase market share.

James
James
BK dahilindeki Account Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Easy Competitive Analysis Tool

Artılar:

We use this tool in pitches and it gives us a great competitive insight into our competitors and their activity.

Eksileri:

No real complaints - the user interface isn't as easy as other tools - but the data is spot on.

Kumar ve Kumarhane, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

great tool

Artılar:

Helps me check my traffic sources Very useful and accurate

Eksileri:

Currently meets all my needs, no problems

Laura
ABD dahilindeki Director of Content Marketing
Online Medya, 51–200 Çalışan

Good for competitor analysis

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, when trying to get a leg up on competitors in a certain vertical can provide useful data in making strategic decisions.

Artılar:

Ability to get more in depth data on competitors to build out internal content and marketing strategies

Eksileri:

Is not a needed daily software, and at times does not get used much to justify the cost, largely dependent on current goals and needs.

Ruth
Cebelitarık dahilindeki Digital marketer
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Delivers important information instantly and with ease

4,0 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

I love that I just click on it and it gives me a lot of information about the website I'm on (about traffic etc) so I can quickly see what kind of a website it is.

Eksileri:

It doesn't provide information about all sites - I think there has to be at least 1k traffic a month

Lüks Ürünler ve Kuyumculuk, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy for beginners and experienced users alike!

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall I'd still recommend this product and prefer this over other tools in the market. It is great for beginners too with it's easy-to-use UI

Artılar:

It has a very easy to use and user friendly UI when compared to it's competitors The free version was a good gateway to sway me to get a pro version and it wasn't disappointing.

Eksileri:

Not as much data as provided by other analysis tool when it comes to SEO

Alejandro
ABD dahilindeki Digital Content & Engagement Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Provides many insights on competitors

4,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

The reports generated are easy to understand and provide many great insights.

Eksileri:

I did not have any issues with this software, though there is a lot of competition in the SEO software industry and thus many options.

Mali Hizmetler, 10.000+ Çalışan

Useful Tool

Artılar:

Allows you to find inexpensive SEO terms to buy. Nice that you can compare to your competitor's traffic. Great to see where traffic is originating from.

Eksileri:

Can be hard to figure out at first. Could benefit from some training materials.

Alina
Romanya dahilindeki PPC Specialist
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great marketing insights on different levels

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great product. I use it along with other makerting research tools. It offers great prospects, even if you only use the free version.

Artılar:

SimilarWeb is very powerful to understand the competition and how good your site is within the industry. Even more, you can compare the two side by side. It is great for getting insights on user engagement, see how much traffic you have and how is divided and as a keyword research tool. I love the visual display of metrics. I find the whole UX intuitive and pleasing.

Eksileri:

It is not 100% accurate, as it happens with all traffic estimators. You need to draw your conclusions sometimes, but still, it gives good suggestions.