Box Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (4.926)

Box Hakkında

Box empowers teams to work from anywhere with a single, secure collaboration platform built for the entire content lifecycle.

Box hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Easier to use than Dropbox. Better customer service.

Eksileri:

If you don't know what "folder" a document is in - or even its exact document name, the search tool can be very difficult, and almost useless.

Box puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Box, Capterra'daki 4.926 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Box ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (4.928)

Mohammad
Mohammad
Kuveyt dahilindeki Technical Office Engineer
İnşaat Mühendisliği, 51-200 Çalışan

A Cost-effective, Robust Cloud Service

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the service & I'll keep on using it given how it's plays a crucial role in my productivity.

Artılar:

Box simplifies the process of backing up, managing & editing my files on the go from my office or home computer or from my phone. It's fast, reliable & offers a plethora of features that are presented upfront on the software's user interface, rather than being hidden inside layers of sub-menus. I'm a big fan of scheduled backups where after-work hours, Box can simply start backing up specific directories on my PC instead of manually doing the labour of transferring data locally to a slow, external drive. In short, convenience is what Box brings to the table.

Eksileri:

As of the last mobile update, I'm noticing that the upload rate has dropped a little bit. I have a decent 5G router with a stable & speedy connection, so I don't really think my internet is the culprit here. Desktop & web versions work fine though.

Netram
Netram
Hindistan dahilindeki Customer Service Management
Mali Hizmetler, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Secured cloud storage and collaboration tool.

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall I am fully satisfy with their productivity, E-signature, simplified workflow and 3rd party app integration. I will suggest use this tool to save and secure all your files and documents on their cloud storage. Also they will provide good space when you sign-up first.

Artılar:

Box is highly secured cloud storage solution that can be access anywhere with any device. The most thing that impressed me is a next-level collaboration feature with my colleagues. Real time editing of MS files and securely transferred for approval is also a nice thing.

Eksileri:

While accessing same MS office files on different systems, sometimes box create 2 different files on cloud that's the only thing that irritate me.

Richard
ABD dahilindeki Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Box works well unless you have an issue

3,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Box is a good cloud storage platform that integrates well with our CRM system, MS Office, Outlook, and Adobe. When its working it is fine, but your on your own when their is an issue ( ususally told to go to the knowledge database to figure it out). A time-consuming customer support approach for the user.

Artılar:

1. Works well with our CRM system2. Real time synchronization - no latency or delay in accessing loaded data3. Ubiquitos Data Access - with multi-location operations work teams are can collaborate very effectively between staff as well as with clients and third party sources.4. Avoids the local data backup issues

Eksileri:

1. Customer Support is non-existent or your on your own. Always being asked to figure any issue out yourself by going to the knowledge database. No technical support phone number is available unless you pay a premium to talk to a human. Expect to spend a considerable amount of time trying to solve system problems.2. The process to remove unused box seats for people no longer with your firm is complicated and you risk losing the data those individuals loaded in your system. As a result, you pay for more seats than you actually use.3. Box and our CRM system get out of sync every 4-6 weeks. When this happens staff can no longer file documents within Box until the systems are re-synced.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Hindistan dahilindeki Owner
Animasyon, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A reliable and secure data storage solution for us

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I have been using Box for my data storage needs for the past year and have been extremely impressed with the platform. Overall, I am extremely happy with my decision to use Box for my data storage needs. It has exceeded my expectations in every way and has greatly streamlined my workflow.

Artılar:

Not only is it user-friendly and intuitive, but it also offers top-notch security measures to protect my important files. The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate, making it simple to upload, organize, and share files. They offer a range of tools that make it easy to work with my team and clients, such as the ability to leave comments and track changes. They uses robus encryption and multiple layers of protection to ensure that my data is secure. Supports a wide range of file types, including documents, images, audio, and video, making it a versatile solution for all my data storage needs. The mobile app makes it easy to access my files on the go, which has been especially helpful during the pandemic when I've been working remotely.

Eksileri:

However, there are a few cons to consider. One is that the pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses on a tight budget. Another is that the platform can be a bit slow at times, especially when uploading large files. Finally, there have been occasional issues with syncing, which can be frustrating when trying to access important files on the go.

Carlos
ABD dahilindeki Technical Support Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501-1.000 Çalışan

Great Storage location

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very handy when trying to use on multiple devices

Artılar:

Easy to use and great to use on multiple platforms!

Eksileri:

Needs a little of time to sync properly, but no data lost

Syed
Syed
Hindistan dahilindeki Sales Head
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Box - Store your data from anywhere and access it from your pc

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Its a seamless experience of document storage, access and space. I would definitely recommend box to anyone requiring document management and storage.

Artılar:

The FREE storage space is better than many other competitors.

Eksileri:

Box is a great tool for document management. Everything about it is satisfactory.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Hindistan dahilindeki Recruitment Associate Specialist
Personel ve İşe Alım, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Box Cheap and Best Cloud Storage Available!

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall experience is pretty good to recommend people , makes work and sharing large files easier with a single click along with the password protected .

Artılar:

The software is pretty simple and accessible across the World Wide Web as well as on different mobile phones from IOS to Android !

Eksileri:

There’s nothing to dislike about this software , you can still give a nice modified upgraded look in the next update app

Abhik
Abhik
Hindistan dahilindeki Student
Bilgisayar Ağı, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

End-to-end encrypted cloud storage for windows and Mac users

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: My experience with Box cloud is good. Anyone can try secure cloud file sharing for free. But it is a bit costly while upgrading.

Artılar:

Box cloud supports end-to-end encryption for all uploaded files. That means no one, including Box providers, can look into them. This makes the platform very safe and confidential. All standard cloud file-sharing and synchronisation features work well with the Box cloud.

Eksileri:

Box cloud is ten times more expensive than other alternatives like google drive. This makes it difficult for average users to afford it, except for the free 10GB service. Box cloud also doesn't have a Linux client. So, Linux users can't use Box cloud.

Siphe
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Student
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek

Box is better

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: The app is good I like how it can sync my files well between Linux , Windows and android devices it also has a free 50GB capacity

Artılar:

Its has one of the best security logging in is connected to email access.Box is one of the best app for syncing documents between devices I haven't have an issue with losing a document or getting the wrong version

Eksileri:

Sometimes it gives the wrong file size and will say you have reach the allocated limit even when you haven't

Craige
Craige
Saint Lucia dahilindeki Owner
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Decent fit for most small-enterprise companies

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Good actually and does what you'd expect an option to do with decent integrations. Is suitable for most business owners.

Artılar:

while their offering is suited more to businesses the features are quite robust with all essential features on would need

Eksileri:

their pricing doesn't scale well as your team grows.

Todd
ABD dahilindeki Principal Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Kaynak: GetApp

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Cloud file services that work like a real file share

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I helped roll out this solution to a small (25 users) business almost 3 years ago to replace their local file server. I started using it myself vs. DropBox because the Box Desktop was so perfectly Mac, and I've since rolled it out to three other small businesses as a replacement for local file services they can access anywhere. When COVID-19 hit, and said clients needed their workers to work from home, the workflow hardly missed a beat, thanks to the fact they can work anywhere just as if they had a local file share on their desktop.

Artılar:

The Box Desktop app actually works to keep files in the cloud until and unless I'm using them, saving precious disk space on users' systems — unlike an unnamed popular competitor. And on the Mac, it works just like an external disk or mounted file share — right on the desktop, in the proper file hierarchy with no proprietary interface to complicate things, or presume how I want to look at my files.

Eksileri:

Tech support can be slow to respond, as its first tier of support is via their forum and email, and I've waited as long as two days to get a response to an issue for a corporate subscription, and it's painfully apparent that the first tier team is reading straight off of cue cards, because they suggest things to try, even when my previous communication states IN DETAIL that I've already done said thing in my own troubleshooting. Beef up the support staff, pay better attention to what a customer has already said in their communications, and escalate things to engineering quicker, and they will remedy the one, glaring shortcoming in their service.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

Reliable, Safe, Cloud Storage

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have been very happy with Box. I have had not issues that I can think of. Box Sync is being phased out [YES!] in favor of Box Drive, which is their new file streaming service. I love how even though with Box Drive, the files are not actually on my computer, they are available instantly as needed. It is the exact same feature, but much better implemented in my opinion than OneDrive Files On-Demand and Google Drive File Stream provide.

Artılar:

Ease of use. It is simple, whatever is in your Box Drive folder is what is on Box. It is very easy to share files with others. Files are safe, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Eksileri:

Some users have to use a secure DAV connection, and Box severely throttles DAV connections. Moving files around using this takes a lot of time, BUT it does work for now.

Alhassan
Gana dahilindeki Research Coordinator
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Box is the perfect all-round solution for all file management needs

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I initially struggled to get used to their folder structures and access controls and preferred to assimilate and integrate them into the existing product I was already using. But after insistence from the team, I was forced to learn and adapt to Box. After a few days however, I started to get the hang of things and ended up using it just as much as I did my original product. I also find it more suited for smaller project teams than the alternative I was already used to.

Artılar:

Real time file syncing across all linked devices and accounts is truly amazing. It makes team collaboration in these times of remote working extremely efficient. And we no longer have to keep transferring documents to and fro as email attachments, which is not as secure. The comprehensive audit trail records also makes backtracking and management of unauthorized access and activity very simple.

Eksileri:

Setting different access privileges for individual team members with access to shared folders can be a bit confusing. The process could be made a lot simpler with a tabular entries with individual columns dedicated to each access level.

Evelyn
Evelyn
ABD dahilindeki Digital Marketing Manager & Content Creator
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Reliable System

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: My experience has been always good with this software despite they reduced considerably the space I used to have when changed their prices strategy.

Artılar:

The user interface is very user friendly. The price is very fair compared with some competitors. It does provide several features to host and manage documents, other than just hosting them in the cloud.

Eksileri:

It fell behind some alternatives such as OneDrive or GoogleDrive which have much more integrations and document capabilities.

Leonardo
Portekiz dahilindeki UI/UX Designer
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great for Content Marketing on Startups!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: When we started our business a few years ago, we did not have enough capital to spend on tools or rather we wanted to invest in more important equipment. That is when I got introduced to Box. Their product quality and security are as good as Dropbox. We never had a security breach or lost a file, and since we offer content marketing services, the number of files we upload and download monthly is too many.

Artılar:

The speed to download and upload every single file

Eksileri:

It is not as good as Dropbox, but if you are starting your business and want to save a good amount of money it is an ideal choice.

Kavya
ABD dahilindeki Graduate Student
Araştırma, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Probably my most used file management software

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I've used this while working with a team at a startup and in graduate school now. Highly recommend for both collaboration as well as backing up document and cloud storage.

Artılar:

Box Sync is the first thing I'd recommend if you don't have that already. It sets up a folder on your local computer that you can treat as a folder just like 'Documents' and it syncs automatically when you're connected to wifi. I also like using Box Sync with Mendeley (reference manager) because it syncs all the docs in Mendeley into a single location on Box, which is great. I can make notes in the PDFs and it syncs into Mendeley so that I can see my comments there as well. The version control has saved my many times because every time you create a new version or save a document, it holds onto old versions. This way if you accidentally overwrite something, you can usually go back into Box online, look at previous versions, and restore the right one. It's also easy to use and isn't finicky like many software.

Eksileri:

Unlike most of my software reviews, I don't have much to say for cons.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Hindistan dahilindeki Medical Analist
Tıbbi Uygulama, 51-200 Çalışan

Outstanding product

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: I'm just taken in by the quality-to-cheap ratio. Box provides a wide range of highly competent services at a reasonable price.

Artılar:

Simple, intuitive, simple to use, and offers data transfer and networking that is extremely secure. Box also provides excellent value for the money. Although I primarily use Box to store and exchange files online, I have occasionally used its collaborative tools and I absolutely love them. Regarding a document that is being drafted, team members can share thoughts, opinions, and links. Some of these features were progressively added to productivity programs like Office, but you need to use OneDrive to get them (and I don't want to be identified with a particular cloud storage service). Simple, intuitive, simple to use, and offers data transfer and networking that is extremely secure. Box also provides excellent value for the money. Although I primarily use Box to store and exchange files online, I have occasionally used its collaborative tools and I absolutely love them. Regarding a document that is being drafted, team members can share thoughts, opinions, and links. Some of these features were progressively added to productivity programs like Office, but you need to use OneDrive to get them (and I don't want to be identified with a particular cloud storage service).

Eksileri:

Box offers services that are just as amazing as the things it offers. Sorry but I am not able to find any cons

Travis W.C.
Travis W.C.
ABD dahilindeki Project Manager
Çevre Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

On the Go or From Home

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I don't see any reason to change to another product or service, so long as the price remains competetive.

Artılar:

Box excels at one thing -- making documents accessible from anywhere. This amounts to benefits of efficiency and freedom to work on the go. Being able to access from any machine, particularly on a phone where other services often fail, enhances my ability to address customer's needs.

Eksileri:

There's no indication when a file is open by another user. This has led to multiple users editing a document, and those documents don't merge well or at all, leaving a red exclamation point indicating there's an issue or an alternate file. We've lost some work this way. As a small company, this is manageable with clearer communication between employees, but I foresee this being an issue as we grow.

Hayley
ABD dahilindeki Co-Director
Eğlence, 11-50 Çalışan

My Life Saver

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Amazing. Box has helped transform my organization into a fully functioning team. We use this ALL the time. Any questions? Look on Box.

Artılar:

Box is honestly one of the greatest organizational tools out there. I use Box several times a day for all of my documents. Box has all major servers (Word, Excel, Notes, ect.) and you can upload anything to it! It also updates with real time and allows several viewers/editors at a time. This has been a MUST during executive meetings. We can also upload any music, video or picture files to share, which is essential for our industry. The ability to make several folders and organize data well is the key to using Box. I have almost transitioned out of using Google Docs completely.

Eksileri:

Honestly, the only issue I have with box is sometimes there are loading issues when working on a file with the desktop. Also I can't find a way to delete old files that have been shared with another person that I don't want anymore.

Majeed Mohammed
Gana dahilindeki Field Manager
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

allows me to easily access all the files I need to be productive on the go

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Box has really helped us to keep up our productivity. My team originally only used Box for file storage purposes, but remote working forced by the pandemic gave us a unique opportunity to further explore all the different ways we could apply Box; and boy, have we been blown away. From facilitating team collaboration seamlessly to keeping detailed audit trails of file access, Box has been a devine tool to have in these times.

Artılar:

Of all the amazing features Box offers, real time synchronization has been one of the most critical ones that have allowed me and my team to maintain optimal productivity during this forced period of remote work. Ease of file sharing, and access control management come in as close second favorite benefits of Box.

Eksileri:

We usually have to open files of interest to confirm they are the right ones. And with images or other forms of visual files, where proper file naming is typically not observed, a preview panel might come in handy

Mary
ABD dahilindeki HR Director
Araştırma, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy file sharing from desk, laptop, phone...

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I love Box and tell everyone I interview about Box. We are a 70% remote group and depend on Box for sharing information and collaborating on projects. Applicants ask, "How do you manage a dispersed work force?" and "How do people maintain a sense of team?" "Box," I say, "is a big component."

Artılar:

1. Sharing files is simple, no matter who you want to share with and no matter from what device. You can share a document with someone inside or outside of the organization without giving up control of the document. No need for someone outside of the organization to upload any software in order to access the shared document. 2. As an HR professional I find Box to be a great tool for collaborating with hiring managers. I set up a system for resume sorting that allows hiring managers to see just those resumes selected for their review, and allows the manager to move the candidates ahead in the hiring process, or not, as desired. I can then take action based on their actions in Box. It's very efficient. As a small business we do not need expensive, extensive stand-alone software for applicant tracking. Box allows us to record our decision making process 3. Largely intuitive, but in case you need a bit of help, the webinars and how-to videos are very easy to follow. 4. I can access, read and send documents from my phone. Very helpful for those moments at the beach when you realize you forgot to send a document to your boss. It's happened.

Eksileri:

1. I work mostly from an old Mac. I find some of the interface less smooth than from my PC. For example, when I create a Word doc within Box while using my Mac, the Mac defaults to Text Edit instead of Word. I suspect that's user error, though.

Kacie
Kacie
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Mali Hizmetler, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Box is secure and can innovate industries from video to medical

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I loved using Box for file management and editing. It saved me time and headaches. I only wish that my company had expanded its use and unleashed more of its capabilities.

Artılar:

Box is the simplest way for me to stay organized, share files with others and ensure that my data is secure. The user experience is easy to understand. It's simple to invite others at a variety of permission levels (somer colleagues to view only, others to download, others to have full editing capability). Syncing on multiple devices is a snap. But when I attended BoxWorks for training, I realized that one of the best advantages to using Box is the company's relationships with large, high-profile, reputable companies that provide tech integrations. One plug-in takes my raw video footage and auto-generates a searchable log of all dialogue. So I can search for every time an actor says a certain word. The AI even allows me to search for visual cues - one conservation team was able to just search "penguin," and then all their footage from across the world was sorted through in order to allow their video editors to find exactly the footage they needed for their next project. Box Relay allows you to create workflows with different steps assigned to different teammates. So when you complete your action, the next person is automatically notified that they can begin the next step. Present state is impressive. But I have a feeling we'll see even greater things to come.

Eksileri:

It took me awhile to think of anything negative to say. The max file size on the more affordable subscription options is perhaps the only drawback I can think of.

Bob
ABD dahilindeki Manager, Cloud Technology Support
Yüksek Öğrenim, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Solid enterprise tool with surprising productivity and innovation gains

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I run Box for over 100K users in a large university. Box is built for the enterprise. It has very solid security, good user management and an extremely small support footprint. There are consumer tools that might beat Box on some individual features, but cannot hold a candle to Box when held up to the needs and realities of a large enterprise. Box is platform and vendor agnostic. It has solid mobile apps and 3rd party integrations. The API is strong and improving all the time. Box can be the content layer for both internal and externally-facing applications. We signed on to Box to bring our IP back in from consumer tools. It has largely accomplished that but it has additional surprising results. We've seen some very creative innovations in research collaboration, teaching and administration. The productivity gains have been far greater than expected. Box is a bit of a paradigm shift for users. Those who never ventured into consumer cloud tools such as Dropbox need to learn about basic cloud concepts of where their data is backed up. IT professionals need to get their heads around Box's permission model as well as deal with the loss of direct user management and support. Having said that, the overall support footprint is startling low. We average 5 technical tickets a week on Box for over 100K users. Most of our support time is on training and consulting to help users get the most out of the tools Box provides. The bottom line is that Box has proven to be very solid and flexible. Our users have really taken it and run with it.

Artılar:

Strong security. Data ownership model. Flexibility of collaboration and sharing options. Platform and vendor agnostic. Good administrative controls. Reasonably good reporting. Reasonably good APIs. Ease of use for end users. It's been great watching the creativity and innovation of the users. They've found ways to do things with Box we never imagined when we signed on.

Eksileri:

The desktop sync is different than and technically inferior to that of Dropbox, the consumer tool most users are familiar with in this space. We anticipate this change when Box for Desktop is released in 2017. We'd also like to see the maximum file size increase. I'd like to see improvements in the administrative reporting. Many users have trouble getting their head around Box's waterfall permission model, particularly IT professionals. It's different than what they are used to. It ads an impediment to the retirement of NFS.

Joseric
Joseric
Filipinler dahilindeki Project Manager
Temel Kamu Hizmetleri, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Box for personal or office digital storage

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Box continues to amaze and survive given the steep competition out there. Its main selling point for us is the boost in confidence as regards its super security features and data loss prevention.

Artılar:

There are many things to love about Box. For one, its Business plans come with unlimited storage! We started out with Free just to try it, then moved to Starter then Business (as we needed more than 10 users on board). It's worth it esp for small to medium-sized businesses looking for a secure place for storage with tons of extra features for both admin and security. The 5GB upload is enough for the big multimedia and other iso/archive files we have. For our admin, the integration with our Active Directory saved us from having to require our users to create/maintain an extra account (user/password) for Box. We are also proud to announce to our team about its security features like SSL, encryption, and even two-factor authentication for the meticulous. Although​ we haven't had the need for the DLP (Data Loss Prevention) that Box advertises, we are happy that this is part of our subscription and gives a little extra boost of confidence with our files. The corporate logo can also be incorporated into the platform to make it personalized according to your company's branding scheme. Box also offers a ton of possible integrations. So far what we use are integrations with Google Suite (e.g., docs), Salesforce (CRM), and MS Office 365. This makes it easy for users​ to create content is our usual platforms and then easily save and manage them in Box.

Eksileri:

We have quite a number of staff who already use other online storage platforms (Dropbox, Google Drive). Note that Non-Box users can only access files as Read-Only... in which case our people really had to be forced to create an account for edit purposes and collaboration.

Anthony
ABD dahilindeki Senior Analyst
Temel Kamu Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Box- A Business Solution For Storing & Retrieving Important Documents

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Box has been a great solution in my workplace for storing and retrieving important business related documents. As a contract analyst, I would frequently use the software to download stored regulatory documents and check to see if there were recent changes to the terms in our existing contracts. Being an energy business we service both electric & gas customers in multiple different states. Because of Box, it was easy to check on the status of these contracts on both a commodity and state level. If all this information was on a stored system drive instead, we would be bogging down the system because of all the storage usage. Since Box stores these documents on their secured server, it alleviates the need to use precious resources that can be utilized elsewhere by providing you with the additional storage space. Overall, I am very happy with Box and have no complaints about the software as it fully met my needs whenever I had to use it.

Artılar:

Box offers a centralized hub that allows users to effectively and efficiently sort through important documents for your organization. The ability to create separate folders makes it easy to organize documents on a departmental or functional basis. Sub-folders can also be created to further sort documents into the existing folder. Downloading a stored document is simple and seamless, allowing users across the organization to have quick and easy access to important files. Uploading a new file is just as simple, and only involves browsing through your files to attach it and adding a few descriptors. The software is password locked, meaning it is a secure option for those looking to protect sensitive business information. There are also features that indicate the version history of a document, so you can make others aware of important changes if a document needs to be edited or updated. Additionally, there are permissions which will allow you to customize who can view and access certain documents.

Eksileri:

The only complaint I have about the software would be that I wasn't able to view previous versions of updated documents. Sometimes I would need to compare previous versions of contracts and I'd find these missing when the document was updated. However, I'm unsure if this was due to the software itself or a configuration set by someone else inside my organization.