15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Kissflow Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,1 (55)

Kissflow Hakkında

Kissflow Workflow, hem yapılandırılmış iş akışlarını hem de yapılandırılmamış iş akışlarını destekleyen önde gelen uçtan uca iş akışı yazılımlarından biridir.

Kissflow hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Customization and Good support, especially the live support.

Eksileri:

Search and file structure is tricky to navigate, but that's more a failing of Google drive than Kissflow- uploading directly from a local drive is easy/standard.

Kissflow puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Kissflow, Capterra'daki 55 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,1 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Kissflow ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (55)

Sazedur
Sazedur
Bangladeş dahilindeki CEO
Program Geliştirme, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software.

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool. It is very easy to use and very effective. This is my overall experience and It's was great.

Artılar:

I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff. You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project. I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete. It is very easy to use. Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it. I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier. I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

Eksileri:

The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages. After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.

Babatunde
Nijerya dahilindeki Snr. Business Systems Analyst
İnşaat, 201–500 Çalışan

Easy to use BPM Software

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Artılar:

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

Eksileri:

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

RojaSundharam
Hindistan dahilindeki Solution manager
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan

Versatile project manager

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

Ther user interface is an amazing performance.workflow management is very easy.no code platform.

Eksileri:

No issues still I don't have with kissflow.

Al
BK dahilindeki Director
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It was great. Then they made a new version and "migrated" us...

2,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Seriously regretting spending the investment in this system. Unfortunately we are now stuck with it while I plan an exit strategy. At least with their new pricing model the other options are actually now quite competitive. Do yourself a favor and go with something more established with long term stability.

Artılar:

It was a great tool. We built our entire set of business process controls using it. There was a steep learning curve and a few limitations that we had to work round but over all it worked.

Eksileri:

We came to rely on this software and then were forced to move to the new version. Massive price increase. Migration was a disaster. The process was slapped together and not a single workflow actually worked afterwards. It has taken me a month of painstakingly testing every field and formula and fixing almost every single one to get it working again. I have ended up fixing almost everything myself as the "migration specialist" seems to think that the way to fix an error in a workflow is to simply delete the formula causing it... no more errors. no more actions either.

Zenzele
ABD dahilindeki Information Systems Analyst
Bireysel Hizmetler ve Aile Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Great workflow management software

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, Kissflow has been able to address our company needs and the company is constantly making improvements on the software.

Artılar:

The software support is incomparable, and once the workflow processes are developed, the customer experience is pretty seamless and predictable

Eksileri:

Limited API support, notifications and reminders could be much better, and since it's a no-code environment, building conditions into the workflows is very time-consuming.

Rina
Endonezya dahilindeki Audit
Tarım, 51–200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Approval Tools

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

Artılar:

This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want

Eksileri:

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

Miguel
Almanya dahilindeki IT Manager
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

This software is very useful for our company

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: In general i am very happy with kissflow

Artılar:

Easy to implement new processes Now is more easy prepare new workflows and we can automatize more process

Eksileri:

the link with sharepoint or the backup users is necessary for us We need a better interface in the mobiles, specially with the text fields

Dillan
ABD dahilindeki Deputy Recorder
Yazım ve Düzenleme, 51–200 Çalışan

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Good overall, its been a helpful tool too use.

Artılar:

It works great for automating and digitizing many different kinds of work flows. Its also very customizable and helpful with a diverse range of tasks and needs.

Eksileri:

The search function doesn't seem to work very well when trying to search specific documents within flows. It doesn't seem to find the documents very well unless searched or typed a specific way. The search range needs to be a lot broader.

Deon
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Technical Buyer
Otomotiv, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Kissflow for management and approval

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: overall, i like using kiss flow it makes life much easier for me; as I said you can see excatly where the kissflow is lying and follow up on it

Artılar:

Easy accessible; easy to use; set up in a way that everybody can use it

Eksileri:

sometimes it is very slow or we struggling to get access in to kissflow

Feros khan
Suudi Arabistan dahilindeki Group IT Development Manager
Otomotiv, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Workflow Automator

4,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall kissflow is very useful for our organization

Artılar:

Wokflow creation is very easy in kissflow and duplication of process also very helpful

Xorla
Gana dahilindeki Director, Research & Innovation
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Customize project systems and workflows to suit every need

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: KIssflow’s multipurpose functionality provides a unique broad spectrum solution for a wide variety of project needs. We have used it to build forms for progress tracking, task assignment, MVP development for field testing, etc. And with its great user interphase, there is little to complain about.

Artılar:

Kissflow is one of the most multipurpose software tools I have ever used. Allowing us to easily build out newly proposed features as stand-alone programs for easier field testing and data management to fully assess them before incorporating them into the structure of the bigger product or project.

Eksileri:

Reporting and insights analytics are much harder to manage for bigger forms with much heavier and diverse datasets.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Breakthrough time consuming traditional workplace practices.

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: KissFlow is the perfect tool for bridging the workflow gaps between various functions in the company. Our lead time has been reduced and helped our internal team members increase their overall productivity by spending on high impacting tasks instead of working on manual data entry which is time consuming.

Artılar:

The product support personnel has been very helpful and always available when needed to help us fix a problem in the back end.

Eksileri:

The transition from the Old KissFlow to the New Version should have done differently one step at a time. We found out that there are a few fields that have been changed or no longer supported in the new version which is causing a setback, particularly in our Operations. Luckily, KissFlow support personnel has always been there to help and guide us with getting back on track.

Jessica
ABD dahilindeki Investor Relations
Mali Hizmetler, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

BPM system with lots of customization available

3,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

I like that I can create the exact workflow that I need for our use case. The system can handle most requests and is extremely customizable.

Eksileri:

It's not as intuitive as I would like so I often need to enlist the support team, however, they are always readily available and quick to respond and help me.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Emlak, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Solid but unspectacular

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

Artılar:

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

Eksileri:

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

Yolle
Filipinler dahilindeki Administration
Emlak, 11–50 Çalışan

It's a 9 out of 10 for me

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: It is an 8 for now, for the dashboard not properly displayed on our screens

Artılar:

Makes task delegation easier, helps manage/track tasks.

Eksileri:

It is somehow glitchy at times and right now we can't see the dashboard

Thanwa
Tayland dahilindeki Jr. Project Manager
Perakende, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

From 3+ years of using kissflow, It is a great platform that could still be improved.

3,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

Ease of implementing new business workflow

Eksileri:

The permission feature is not ideal and not practically viable. Customer support does not know much about Kissflow's features and limitations.

Harry
Avustralya dahilindeki FInance Manager
Cam, Seramik ve Beton, 201–500 Çalışan

Great workflow solution

Artılar:

Kissflow has a few key advantages. The first is user friendliness which helps to take the system to various levels of stakeholders. Also, Kisflow is easy to customize according to the business requirement which saves a lot of money spent on developers

Eksileri:

Sometimes Kissflow is a bit complicated to introduce formulas and field restrictions.

Arpita
Bangladeş dahilindeki Business Analysr
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Very very mediocre tool!

2,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

Kissflow is a very very mediocre project management tool.

Eksileri:

This application commits a lot of things however it's features are very very buggy

karl
ABD dahilindeki Video Editor
Medya Prodüksiyon, 11–50 Çalışan

Video Editor

Artılar:

I like that they added a filter feature so you can keep your tasks organized by the current day.

Eksileri:

The browser notifications do not work. I have to refresh the page to see new tasks. I have to rely on my email to know when a new task came in.

Connor
BK dahilindeki Estate Management Assistant
Perakende, 501–1.000 Çalışan

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Use it daily and I find it quick and easy to use.

Artılar:

How easy it is to use. This is mainly due to the amount of purchase orders that I have to raise daily.

Eksileri:

Searching for a PO in the search box could be easier if key words that were written in each PO was allowed / found.

Christal
ABD dahilindeki Accounting Clerk
Emlak, 11–50 Çalışan

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: It is very easy to learn and very customizable to your specific needs.

Artılar:

I love the customizable checklist and other options for our company.

Eksileri:

I haven't found any yet. We have been using it for about a year.

Christopher
Gana dahilindeki Business Sales Executive
İnternet, 11–50 Çalışan

Process flow

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Artılar:

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

Eksileri:

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

Blaise
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Administration officer
Mali Hizmetler, 11–50 Çalışan

Kissflow review

the Kissflow has an Easy interface easy to use

Eksileri:

the kissflow product lacks some of the basic functionalities

Mohammad
Suudi Arabistan dahilindeki Finance Director
Tüketici Ürünleri, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great but there are places for enhancement

Porcess automation Approvals Notifications Documents upload

Eksileri:

No. of users limitation Price increase of monthly subscription Limitation of forms design Can't share reports via links No tools specific to link Dynamics aX 2012 ERP Or to link menaItech (a leading HR software in the middleeast) for IT amateurs. Native English speaker in the team would make the software look more international.

Camila
Brezilya dahilindeki Assistant
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 2–10 Çalışan

Kissflow helps a lot

5,0 4 yıl önce

Artılar:

Kissflow is one of the best software I have ever used, it optimizes time as it is possible to include documents, access projects and collect approvals remotely

Eksileri:

Nothing. This software makes my job easier and the projects run faster.