15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Zoho CRM Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,3 (6.659)

Zoho CRM Hakkında

Zoho CRM, kuruluşları eksiksiz bir müşteri ilişkileri yaşam döngüsü yönetim çözümüyle güçlendirir.

Zoho CRM hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Eksileri:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Zoho CRM, Capterra'daki 6.659 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,3 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Zoho CRM ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (6.659)

Karan
Karan
Hindistan dahilindeki Software Developer
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Zoho CRM: A powerful CRM Analytics tools in the IT Services.

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very useful and positive! In workflow management, the design of Zoho is better and plentiful simpler than any other CRMs. We have widely used varying from the cheapest ones for delivering clients-related issues with the help of Zoho. It has also offers all the standard functionality, and progress-flow management and navigation are simple inside this CRM portal.

Artılar:

Based on my designation and roles in IT, I liked the Zoho CRM Portal the most. Whenever I used the first time I was astonished that this business management software was different in comparison with others as well as managed by all businesses of the different sizes of enterprises in this era. With the help of this automation software, I can easily assign, manage, track, finalize, etc. the different types of tasks in the software development field. The most amazing thing is that it's a solid automation platform for small as well as small businesses.

Eksileri:

The Complexity has an issue with ZOHO CRM. Many people don't know how to use these services. Need to take a Webinar about this product like advantages, how to use, business logic, implementation & integration in cloud computing.

IRFANUDEEN
IRFANUDEEN
Hindistan dahilindeki Lead Business Development Associate
E-öğrenme, 201–500 Çalışan

Optimal Sales Hygiene: A Recommended CRM Routine

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I really give 4 out of 5 stars for Zoho CRM from my personal experience. Every lead management stages, lead stage insights, and lead details column are sufficient enough to do the best lead management.

Artılar:

Zoho CRM offers high customization and comprehensive feature, it works as a best full-featured CRM tool for Sales and Marketing team.

Eksileri:

Nothing to list as a dislike about Zoho CRM, every features are best in it. I can say the price should be little more competitive than other CRM tools.

Osman
Honduras dahilindeki Marketing Support Manager
E-öğrenme, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Zoho for customer management and marketing initiatives

3,0 geçen hafta Yeni

Artılar:

The user interface that offers and the different integration with different products that Zoho as well offer for different departments for the company

Eksileri:

There is still a need to have native integrations with other applications

Ed
ABD dahilindeki Studio Owner
Fotoğrafçılık, 2–10 Çalışan

The Backbone of My Business

4,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Eksileri:

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

Murat
ABD dahilindeki CEO
Tıbbi Cihazlar, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good CRM with room for improvement

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Artılar:

Complete CRM solution for reasonable price.

Eksileri:

All ZOhO products are separate and in order to work together they need to be externally synced.

Hanane
Fas dahilindeki Freelance
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

The coolest app

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Honestly .A very unique experience and still like you

Artılar:

An effective application for its ease of use, its ability to collect data and simplify operations

Eksileri:

There are no disadvantages in this application

Martina
Kanada dahilindeki Manager
Tesis Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great product to grow with

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

customizability, permission controls, can grow with us

Eksileri:

clunky interface and views, have to enter individual records to edit

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Pipedrive, monday.com ve Wrike

Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: customizability, covers more of our workflow, field permissions

Masud
Tayland dahilindeki Human Resource Manager

My Expereince With Zoho CRM

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

I like that besides being a great CRM solution, it offers amazing workflow and lead management features. The performance management systems makes it standout and I like that it also comes with some accounting capabilities.

Eksileri:

Well, do I even have an issue with Zoho CRM, it has been great.

Amanda
Amanda
Uganda dahilindeki Creative Lead
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Really Simple Dashboard and Nice Huge Fonts

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Dashboard is clean and airy and colorful. The fonts are nice and big wich makes contact finding nice and easy. It doesn;t feel overwhelimg even if it's a CRM.

Artılar:

I love the simplicity of the dashboard. The fonts are nice and easy to skim. Contacts are arranged nicely and leads are easy to find and categorise. The dashboard isn't too crowded to a point where you can't find what you are looking for. I love the relaxing color choice of pink and blue: It makes work nice and fun. I also love that there's lots of fields to work with when entering lead data which enables us to collect as nuch information about a client as possible and hence create customised business solutions for out clients. It's esy to see the status of each lead and notifications come quick and in a way that's not too obnoxious or alarming.

Eksileri:

The navigation bar can be hidden and confusing. Somebuttons have a tendency to be slow and to load slowly. You may be redirected to n ad landing page on certain features which can be frustrating given the pressure of work.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu

I love all Zoho products, but CRM is my favourite

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, I can say I have used the free version for my own startup - which was amazing and also the full paid version at a mid-sized company, where all the team members happily were able to use it.

Artılar:

I love that everything is customizable, based on the lead details, the type of company and lead status we have, etc. It's simple to use and doesn't require a steep learning curve

Eksileri:

It's not the cheapest option for medium-sized companies.

Henry
Henry
Guatemala dahilindeki Director Digital
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Your clients in the cloud

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Artılar:

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Eksileri:

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Mali Hizmetler, 11–50 Çalışan

Good value for money

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Artılar:

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Eksileri:

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Matthew
ABD dahilindeki Vice President of Marketing
Petrol ve Enerji, 11–50 Çalışan

Great product for SMB companies

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Artılar:

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Eksileri:

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Meksika dahilindeki IT Manager

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Artılar:

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Eksileri:

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Freshdesk

Zoho CRM Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Geçiş Yapılan: Freshdesk

Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Shawn
Shawn
ABD dahilindeki IT Architect

A CRM for the Masses

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Artılar:

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Eksileri:

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Faruk
Faruk
Polonya dahilindeki Head of Growth
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan

It delivers what's promised

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Artılar:

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Eksileri:

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

B. W.
ABD dahilindeki Owner
İş Malzemeleri ve Ekipmanları, 2–10 Çalışan

Great Product

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Artılar:

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Eksileri:

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Saqlain
Saqlain
Bangladeş dahilindeki Articleship Student
Muhasebe, 11–50 Çalışan

CRM for Small Business

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Artılar:

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Eksileri:

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Matthew
BK dahilindeki Marketing Officer
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Everything you need straight out the box

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho. Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Artılar:

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place. The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module. Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Eksileri:

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all. The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module. There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: NetSuite

Zoho CRM Tercih Etme Nedenleri: We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Balaji
ABD dahilindeki Associate Manager - Program Management
Biyoteknoloji, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Artılar:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Eksileri:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Bitrix24

Zoho CRM Tercih Etme Nedenleri: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Thamara
Thamara
Venezuela dahilindeki Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One of the best customizable CRM

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Artılar:

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Eksileri:

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Kyle
ABD dahilindeki Owner / CEO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Artılar:

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Eksileri:

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marshall
Marshall
ABD dahilindeki Owner / Solution Architect
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations. We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Artılar:

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations. Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated. Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM. There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services. One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Eksileri:

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM. Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Oscar Antonio
Venezuela dahilindeki Especialista de Informes Oficiales, Vicepresidencia de Contraloría
, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

4,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Artılar:

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Eksileri:

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Marc
Avustralya dahilindeki Commercial Photographer: Google Street View | Trusted
Fotoğrafçılık, Serbest Meslek
Kaynak: GetApp

Becoming Best of Breed

Artılar:

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Eksileri:

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle. Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want. Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly! You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these. Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.