15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Jotform Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (1.867)

Jotform Hakkında

Kullanıcıların anket formları oluşturmasına ve gönderimleri gözden geçirmesine yardımcı olan, her ölçekten işletme için uygun bir form oluşturma aracıdır.

Jotform hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Jotform puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Jotform, Capterra'daki 1.867 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Jotform ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (1.867)

ABD dahilindeki Assistant Direct of High School Programs
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan

Multi Functional Cross Organizational Wonder Tool

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Jotform does so much for my organizations workflow on a daily basis. From student reports to purchasing and employee time tracking to b2b operations, Jotforms does it all!

Artılar:

The ability to customize and collect data, esign features, and all the many integrations.

Eksileri:

There are lots of integrations but I haven't see the ability to upload pictures straight to google drive accounts.

2 hafta önce

Hi Chris, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback on our platform. It is possible to send the uploaded files into your Google Drive. You can check out this guide on how to integrate your form with Google Drive: https://www.jotform.com/help/192-how-to-integrate-a-form-with-google-drive/. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Wesley
Ulaşım/Kamyonculuk/Demiryolu, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Very User Friendly Great Customer Service

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I have had a fantastic experience with Jotform I love everything I have created

Artılar:

24/7 Customer Service Customer Service Responds Quick Customer Service always has a solution that is easy to follow. There are so many form templates and customizations JotForm integrates with just about every workspace

Nothing yet I have not issue with Jotform so far

4 hafta önce

Hi Wesley, Thanks for your positive feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and that you've had great experiences with our customer service team. We're always here to help, and we're delighted that you appreciate our wide range of form templates and integrations. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Terrible Enterprise Support

2,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Free plan is good but would not recommend the enterprise plan. They took weeks to trouble-shoot issues. I don't recommend for medical applications because the client support is too slow and so you run the risk of having a critical health application that is not functioning. Strange situations occurred e.g. can't login to dashboard and I messaged client support who say that you need to lodge the support ticket from the dashboard (which I don't have access to). Seemed disinterested when I advised that I will be downgrading my account, no attempt to find out what my concerns were. The "Bye-Felicia" treatment tells me that client support don't actually care and just want easy clients, easy money.

Artılar:

Easy to setup and customise forms. Clean appearance.

Eksileri:

Terrible support for an enterprise customer.

geçen ay

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're sorry for the issue you've experienced and for the time it took to resolve your issue. While our Enterprise Support Team is typically prompt and efficient in handling issues, we understand that delays can occur, especially when there's a high volume of support requests. Please rest assured that our Enterprise Support Team is dedicated to resolving issues as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience during this process. We take your concerns seriously and will use your feedback to improve our support services. If you have more questions or concerns or would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We'll be more than happy to help.

Robin
ABD dahilindeki Clinical Associate

Jotform Review

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: I have been very pleased with Jotform overall. I was able to get a 20% cut in cost by purchasing an annual plan. I do not recommend this product if one can get needs met by Google Forms. However, for those of us that need a HIPAA-compliant form creator, Jotform does the job well. If you choose to use Jotform, do not expect quick responses to any problems you might have. Although they have a good supply of "help articles," their menu for finding them need considerable improvement.

Artılar:

I like the ease of designing a new form.

Eksileri:

Jotform does not have live support. Waiting hours for a reply can be inconvenient and interrupt the flow of designing a form, and the usual response requests a screenshot of the issue one is having. This requires a second round of interactions that could be avoided if they had live chat or synchronous phone service.

4 ay önce

Hi Robin, We truly appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve. We do have live chat support when you open your My Forms page. But if it is not there, then it means there's high traffic and the live chat is temporarily unavailable. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Doloris
ABD dahilindeki Owner-Bookseller-Marketeer
Perakende, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Thanks from the little guys

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Jotform is incredibly intuitive. And when it's not, the video and other tutorials and clear and direct. Easy!

Artılar:

The versatility - how easy it is to manage the flow of questions contingent on answers.

Eksileri:

I am picky about design elements- too much white space.

4 hafta önce

Hi Doloris, Thanks for taking the time to share with us your positive experience with our platform. We're grateful for your compliments. With regard to the question spacing, you can change it easily in the Form Designer. Check out this link for the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/62-how-can-i-change-spacing-between-questions/. You can also further adjust any elements spacing in the form in the Advanced Designer. If you have more questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Michelle
Muhasebe, 2–10 Çalışan

Jotform is the Best Online Form Creator

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Jotform has been very easy to use and to implement. We have had a fantastic experience and have received positive feedback from our users.

Artılar:

Jotform is easy to use from an administrator standpoint and from a user standpoint. Even our non-techy users are able to figure it out and submit orders and forms.

Eksileri:

There are no negatives, we have had a good experience with Jotform.

geçen ay

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the excellent rating. We are glad you like how user-friendly our platform is. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Amber
Tüketici Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Jotform is perfect for small businesses!

Artılar:

Convenience. Free trial is very robust and pricing is affordable if we need to upgrade.

Eksileri:

So far, I don’t have any negatives! I understand branding for free trial

2 hafta önce

Hi Amber, Thanks for sharing your excellent review. We are glad that our platform fits your needs. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Richard
Dini Kurumlar, 2–10 Çalışan

Jotform Is Great

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I have used it since its inception years ago. Whenever I need a new form that is where I go

Artılar:

So Easy To Use and you can start for free and continue until you need more features

Eksileri:

I haven't found anything I didn't like or couldn't use

2 hafta önce

Hi Richard, Thanks for rating Jotform 5 stars. We appreciate your nice review and glad to know everything was seamless to you. If you have any questions, just let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Sivil ve Sosyal Organizasyon, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

Securing documents with Jotform

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

I really enjoy the ability to create online forms, and have people sign it. It makes conducting business much easier.

Eksileri:

It could be a bit more customer-friendly and easy to use.

2 hafta önce

Hi John, Thanks for the wonderful rating. We are happy to know that you enjoyed creating forms using our builder. We would like to know more about how you want our platform to be more customer-friendly. Your feedback would help us improve and ensure a better experience for you next time. You can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Samantha
Samantha
BK dahilindeki Owner
Ağırlama, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Good Form Builder With Free Option

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Templates you can use, free option, easy to use

Eksileri:

Limited amount of forms in one month on the free plan, and then the paid plans are too expensive for me

2 hafta önce

Hi Samantha, Thanks for your positive rating. Our prices are directly related to the high quality of our products and services that we offer. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Natasha
Avustralya dahilindeki Owner

Love JotForm

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Artılar:

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Eksileri:

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Whit
ABD dahilindeki Director of Marketing and Communications
Yüksek Öğrenim, 51–200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A great form builder

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Artılar:

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Eksileri:

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

2 yıl önce

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it. We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0 If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request. Thank you so much!

Deniz
Türkiye dahilindeki Consultant
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Artılar:

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Eksileri:

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

2 yıl önce

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.  We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey. We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form. We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.  Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Karma
ABD dahilindeki Special Education Teacher
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Powerful, professional tools for your small business, with no hit to your bottom line

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Jotform helped bring my small business venture to life by providing inspiration and needed tools without a grand investment that I simply wan't ready to make. It has helped me learn new ways to add accessibility and interactivity to user interfaces across platforms by making these options easy to use and understand in their form editor.

Artılar:

Jotform has such an impressive array of elements to drag and drop into your form it is a near certainty that you will be inspired by it all. File uploaders, music streaming, video players, sketchpads, even interactive dice to roll, it's all there! Most of these options include a field for CCSS customization, as well, helping with brand fidelity or jsut making it yours. Beyond the aesthetics are plenty of security options such as email verification, phone number verification, ReCaptchas of all kinds (think visual, audio, and even drawing!), data capture, field masks, and more. Payment portals can be set up directly in the form and linked to their easily customized store inventory widget or to whatever dynamic data stream you create with their form calculation and dependent action tools. Small businesses can streamline this crucial piece of their online presence and do it with personality and professionalism, all with no out of pocket expense.

Eksileri:

Data calculation and dependent actions are all possible in Jotform. However, the process is facilitated through the strategic placement and coding of form calculation fields that need to be hidden from user view and generally clutter the worksapce for editing. While there are many hints and reminders built into the steps to add these actions, I am fairly certain anyone that is not comfortable with setting up spreadsheet automations might feel overwhlemed or confused by the process. Since these are not needed by all users, it is certainly not a dealbreaker. Additionally, the majority of Jotform's "flashy" options are in the form of "widgets" that appear to be affiliate-created or sponsored for the most part, such as the Vimeo video player or Facebook Messenger button. Because of this, it is hot or miss what type of data you will render from them or how to do so. For widgets built simply for looks, like the graphic headers or page dividers, this is obviously not an issue. But for others you can end up with data that is nearly impossible to use dynamically. Take the "fancy range slider" for example. Users slide the ends to create a range within a set provided by the form creator. The data that this produces is read as the beginning number of the range and the ending number of the range strung together (ex: starting page=2, ending page=10, resulting data= 210), making it only of value by manual analysis.

geçen yıl

Hello Karma, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and recommendations. We are glad that you are able to check our available features and widgets. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We will gladly assist you.

Ismael
İspanya dahilindeki Guests experience Manager
Ağırlama, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Surveys for the short-stay rentals

4,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Very good! It has allowed us to facilitate processes such as the receipt of payments, inspections in apartments with real-time alerts and carry out mini projects, helping especially in the collection of information in a quick and easy way.

Artılar:

The options it gives when it comes to creating forms for different areas. Mainly through the functionalities and the bifurcation of questions. It is also very easy to collect the data obtained through the questionnaire mainly due to the automatically created spreadsheet and the filters that it has.Also the creation of alerts via email based on key answers seems to me a great success and very important, especially for the detection of problems.

Eksileri:

The creation of forms seems to me a little bit too square and too predetermined. There is little room for customization, especially at the design level.

11 ay önce

Hello Ismael, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and features. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ağırlama, 11–50 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Great Product For a Small Company

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Our experience with Jot Form has been amazing and has changed the way that we are able to operate as a company. We no longer need to rely on pen and paper to help manage our team out in the field. With the help of the forms, we are able to accurately track times and gather information from our caregivers as well as our clients.

Artılar:

We really like to use the forms to keep track of our caregivers times. We mostly don't use paper timesheets anymore, and we now have a hard paper trail not subject to the potential loss of any physical sheets of paper.

Eksileri:

Occasionally can't download PDF submissions. We depend on these to keep good records of our team mates times on particular shifts.

geçen yıl

Thanks for sharing your positive review of our product. We are glad that you are able to utilize our platform for your transition to paperless. If you have encountered any issues, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Kağıt ve Orman Ürünleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

100% hassle free

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: Jotform has been an easy way for us to collect certain bits of data from floor personnel. We used to use shared Excel sheets to log findings from xyz areas of the machine complex but the data validation and selection options take quite a bit of time to set up and you keep having to update it to get ahead of new error. Whereas now, our personnel log into the app we've made on Jotform and submit whichever form they want with close to zero error. It saved us time from having to clean data, and money because we can now access more accurate data to make decisions with.

Artılar:

It's mainly a form builder, but the mobile apps have been very effective way for us to collect data easily as a lot of our personnel that we collect data from are not near a computer. With the app we designed, they can quickly go on their phones and input the data with zero hassle.

Eksileri:

We commonly have to deal with downtime which causes issues because we need the data to be entered at the same time every day and sometimes can't because we can't even get on the system.

10 ay önce

Thank you for the detailed review of your platform. We are glad you had a positive experience. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Nathan
Nathan
ABD dahilindeki Director, Management Information Systems
Kamu Politikası, 11–50 Çalışan

Business forms made easy

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Artılar:

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Eksileri:

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Eoin
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Artılar:

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Eksileri:

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

4 yıl önce

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Patty
Patty
ABD dahilindeki Director of Operations, Nepal
, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

5,0 6 yıl önce

Yorumlar: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Artılar:

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Eksileri:

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Emil
Filipinler dahilindeki Internet Marketer/graphic Designer
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11–50 Çalışan

Jotform: The Pros and Cons of a Form Building software

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I've been using Jotform as a user for a while, and overall, I'm impressed with its features. I appreciate the wide variety of templates offered for various forms types and how simple it is for me to use the user-friendly interface. Another benefit is the ability to create forms that are tailored to my particular requirements thanks to the feature of customizable fields. The form data collection and management feature that allows for integration with other programs and platforms is also very helpful. There are some restrictions, though, that I have come across. There aren't many design options, and I'd like to see more sophisticated design capabilities. The size and storage of uploaded files, the number of forms, and the number of responses are all restricted in the free version. I would like to see more options because there aren't many integrations available. I would like to have more help and resources available because the customer support is also lacking. Additionally, the free version's analytics, conditional logic, calculation, and form automation features are restricted. Jotform is a fantastic piece of software all around, but there are some restrictions, especially with the free version.

Artılar:

Since I've been using Jotform for a while, I must admit that I'm impressed with its abilities. This software's user-friendly interface is among the features I appreciate the most. I can easily create and modify forms to meet my unique needs thanks to the drag-and-drop feature. It's also simple for me to get started because Jotform provides a large selection of templates for various form types, including contact forms, surveys, and registration forms. The ability to create forms that are tailored to my particular requirements is made possible by Jotform's customizable fields feature, which includes text fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, and more. I can easily collect and manage form data thanks to the integration feature, which works with a variety of other tools and platforms like Google Drive, Salesforce, and Mailchimp. Having a form that automatically adjusts to the size of the device it is being viewed on is another benefit of Jotform's responsive design feature. I can now accept payments from clients using the forms thanks to the payment integration feature, which is a wonderful addition. The advanced features, which enable me to build more complex forms and automate some of my workflows, are conditional logic, form logic, and calculations, as well as advanced analytics with real-time form submissions, form views, and form abandonment rates. Another great feature of Jotform is its security system, which encrypts all data transfers using SSL to protect my personal informa

Eksileri:

I've been using Jotform for a while, and I'm generally happy with its features. But I've run into a few restrictions. The limited design options is one of them. The design options are limited, and some users might want more sophisticated design capabilities. The free version of Jotform has a limit on the size of files that can be uploaded, which can be problematic for users who need to upload larger files. The free version of Jotform has storage limitations as well as a cap on the number of forms and responses. Additionally, there are a finite number of integrations. Additionally, some customers might feel that the customer support is lacking and that they need more tools and resources. Additionally, the free version's analytics, conditional logic, calculation, and form automation features are restricted. Jotform is a fantastic piece of software all around, but it does have some restrictions, especially with the free version. Before making a purchase, users may want to take these restrictions into account. Although the limitations may deter some users, the free version is a great way to evaluate the software's functionality.

9 ay önce

Hi Emil, Thanks for your incredible review! We're thrilled to know that our platform's user-friendly interface, customizable fields, integration capabilities, responsive design, and advanced features have been instrumental in meeting your unique needs. We truly appreciate your support and trust in our platform! If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Augustine
Augustine
Nijerya dahilindeki Programme Coordinator
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 11–50 Çalışan

Jotform, a Professional Tool for Best Customer Experience

Artılar:

Jotform helps my organisation work like a professional body. With just a few staff, we are able to harmonise works from different department, each knowing what his or her tasks entails. It also gives us the ease of working from any where, and reporting work done, it also helps the HR department assess impute and efficiency of staff. Just don't know he angle to start from, but for best customer experience, use jotform.In essence, in builds the competence of staff, to enhance service delivery of customers

Eksileri:

I cannot pinpoint any, but just for the sake of this review, I would say that the software does not support offline work as some of the features are online enabled.

geçen yıl

Hello Augustine, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Jotform! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has helped your organization. We appreciate your recommendation of Jotform for the best customer experience, and we're glad to have been a part of helping your organization achieve its goals. With regards to the offline feature, there are two ways to achieve that. For mobiles and tablets, you can use Jotform Mobile Forms app then use its offline feature. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/589-how-can-i-use-jotform-mobile-forms-without-internet-access/. For desktop and laptop, you can export your form to fillable PDF form so you can fill it offline then only submit it when you are connected to the internet. Here's how to export your form into PDF: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-how-to-create-a-pdf-form/. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our support contact page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Thanks again for choosing Jotform!

Danny
Danny
ABD dahilindeki Specialist
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

User for 5+ Years

Artılar:

Jotform has been my favorite form builder since 2016. For me, it has been the most useful supporting my work in education advocacy and non-profit project management (for supporter intake, needs assessments, consulting clients, accountability for weekly goals and benchmarks, etc.)

Eksileri:

It is not uncommon for the platform to experience glitches as it expands and gains new features. However, it remains useful (versatile and powerful) regardless. The interface is simple and straightforward: you drag and drop elements, add widgets, integrate others tools, etc. Plus, you can view your form and embed it on your site when you are finished with it.

2 yıl önce

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Feel free to open a ticket with us whenever you experience any glitches in the system. You can contact us directly via our Support System: https://www.jotform.com/contact Regards!

Buket
Buket
Türkiye dahilindeki Software Developer
Tüketici Ürünleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Amazing for building forms and digital signatures

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Our experiennce with Jot Form has been transformative, revolutionizing our team's operations. The reliance on traditional pen-and-paper methods is a thing of the past, thanks to the efficient management facilitated by Jot Form. The use of forms enables us to precisely monitor timings and collect valuable information from both our caregivers and clients, streamlining our processes significantly.

Artılar:

Ideal for registration forms, the platform offers extensive customization options. Once you grasp the calculation widget, reproducing it for subsequent forms becomes a straightforward process. The flexibility to choose between annual payments or monthly adjustments to our plan based on usage is a feature I appreciate. Additionally, the flat fee structure is a major advantage, as it means no percentage-based charges on registrations or transactions, facilitating effective budgeting.

Eksileri:

I'm quite pleased with the software since it includes all the features I require, and if there's ever a specific functionality I desire, I've found that there's typically an integration option available to seamlessly address those needs. This level of adaptability has been instrumental in enhancing the overall effectiveness and usability of the software, ensuring it aligns well with my preferences and requirements.

4 ay önce

Hi Buket, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that this fits your need. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Rebecca
Kanada dahilindeki Operations Director
Performans Sanatları, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Jotform - lots of functionality, too bad their customer service can't help you!

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Building webforms or transferring pdf forms to webforms is very simple. The summary tables are powerful and the form widgets are vast. Digital signatures are easy to secure.

Artılar:

Jotform is so easy to setup if you are a beginner. No experience necessary in coding, just simply pick from a template, edit your branding and away you go! From novice to expert, there are lots of coding features and widgets in their form builders and it connects to mainstream online payment processers very easily.

Eksileri:

There is ZERO customer service! There is no live chat feature, no email correspondence and no phone line. If you have an issue you submit a ticket that ends up in a long queue and more often then not a day later you'll get a response that asks for information that was clearly stated in your ticket or a response that says 'they don't know' and then they close the ticket. If you are not comfortable troubleshooting technical issues yourself, more along to another software. The current Jotform support requests STINKS!

2 yıl önce

Hello Rebecca, we are sorry to hear about your frustration over our support system. To be clear, we offer round-the-clock customer service through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/answers/, with an average response time of 2 hours. We never leave a customer empty-handed, we also escalate features and bugs to our backend team. Our backend team works in a queue system so please bear with us if it would take some time for issues to be resolved. Rest assured that all tickets will be addressed in a timely manner. Please get back to us using our contact form here: https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need any further assistance, we will gladly take a look at it.