Jotform Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (1.171)

Jotform Hakkında

Kullanıcıların anket formları oluşturmasına ve gönderimleri gözden geçirmesine yardımcı olan, her ölçekten işletme için uygun bir form oluşturma aracıdır.

Jotform hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Jotform puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Jotform, Capterra'daki 1.171 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Jotform ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (1.171)

Svetla
Svetla
Bulgaristan dahilindeki Marketing manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great tool for easy forms creation, also when you are on a budget

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very pleased, have been using the tool for 3+ years and it's always saved a lot of time / done the job well

Artılar:

The user interface is super simple and there's really no learning curve, Jotform also smoothly integrates via Zapier with tons of other tools which is critical for us. Entries go into a spreadsheet or PDF, and you can also choose to go with a completely free Starter package

Eksileri:

The design templates could be more, I often find difficulties finding a more simple template to use

2 ay önce

Hello Svetla, Thank you for the positive rating. We are glad that you have enjoyed our UI and integrations. We do have a number of available templates you can check at this link: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Malezya dahilindeki Web Developer
Tasarım, 2-10 Çalışan

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

5,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Artılar:

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Eksileri:

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

3 hafta önce

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ian
Avustralya dahilindeki Assurance Manager
Yenilenebilir Ürünler ve Çevre, 10.000+ Çalışan

Jotform Review

3,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: An improvement over our existing paper-based system.

Artılar:

Its mobility has made it very useful for use as a digital checklist tool for our personnel working in the field.

Eksileri:

Not necessarily a fault of the product, but the biggest challenge we've faced is convincing our blue collar workforce to use the tool. They often favour paper-based processes.

2 ay önce

Hello Ian, Thanks for your appreciation of our product. That's so much appreciated. Perhaps someone may need to explain to them the ease of going paperless. It might also help convince them if they learned of our ongoing End of Year sale where we offer 50% discount on all yearly plans. You may check our pricing page to learn more http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'd be happy to help.

Karma
ABD dahilindeki Special Education Teacher
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Powerful, professional tools for your small business, with no hit to your bottom line

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Jotform helped bring my small business venture to life by providing inspiration and needed tools without a grand investment that I simply wan't ready to make. It has helped me learn new ways to add accessibility and interactivity to user interfaces across platforms by making these options easy to use and understand in their form editor.

Artılar:

Jotform has such an impressive array of elements to drag and drop into your form it is a near certainty that you will be inspired by it all. File uploaders, music streaming, video players, sketchpads, even interactive dice to roll, it's all there! Most of these options include a field for CCSS customization, as well, helping with brand fidelity or jsut making it yours. Beyond the aesthetics are plenty of security options such as email verification, phone number verification, ReCaptchas of all kinds (think visual, audio, and even drawing!), data capture, field masks, and more. Payment portals can be set up directly in the form and linked to their easily customized store inventory widget or to whatever dynamic data stream you create with their form calculation and dependent action tools. Small businesses can streamline this crucial piece of their online presence and do it with personality and professionalism, all with no out of pocket expense.

Eksileri:

Data calculation and dependent actions are all possible in Jotform. However, the process is facilitated through the strategic placement and coding of form calculation fields that need to be hidden from user view and generally clutter the worksapce for editing. While there are many hints and reminders built into the steps to add these actions, I am fairly certain anyone that is not comfortable with setting up spreadsheet automations might feel overwhlemed or confused by the process. Since these are not needed by all users, it is certainly not a dealbreaker. Additionally, the majority of Jotform's "flashy" options are in the form of "widgets" that appear to be affiliate-created or sponsored for the most part, such as the Vimeo video player or Facebook Messenger button. Because of this, it is hot or miss what type of data you will render from them or how to do so. For widgets built simply for looks, like the graphic headers or page dividers, this is obviously not an issue. But for others you can end up with data that is nearly impossible to use dynamically. Take the "fancy range slider" for example. Users slide the ends to create a range within a set provided by the form creator. The data that this produces is read as the beginning number of the range and the ending number of the range strung together (ex: starting page=2, ending page=10, resulting data= 210), making it only of value by manual analysis.

3 ay önce

Hello Karma, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and recommendations. We are glad that you are able to check our available features and widgets. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We will gladly assist you.

Ismael
İspanya dahilindeki Guest manager
Ağırlama, 2-10 Çalışan

Jotform in tourist rentals

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: In general, my experience is very good and has allowed me to keep better accounting records and on the other hand to have better control of the condition of the floors and the identification of potentially dangerous reserves.

Artılar:

It allows us to carry out a check-in registration by our check-in agents, where you can register instantly if there is any problem in the apartment or with the guests, everything is done through a form that has logical answers to send email alerts in case there is a problem.On the other hand, it allows us to keep track in real time of the money of rates received by the agents.

Eksileri:

We would like to customize even more the automatic messages/warnings to make it easier to identify them in the mail. On the other hand, we miss more modes for the forms with more options, such as being able to enter an unlimited number of photos without this number having to come predetermined by default.

2 ay önce

Hello Ismael, We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Your feedback helps us improve service for everyone. It is possible to disable the limit on number of files to be uploaded in the file upload properties. But, the max file size for each file is capped at 100mb. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-changing-the-file-upload-size-limit/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Mohamed Salah
Tunus dahilindeki Project Manager
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2-10 Çalışan

Convenient & Easy to Use: My Experience with Jotform

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, my experience with Jotform has been positive. I find it to be a great tool for creating and managing web forms and I am happy with the features that it provides. It is easy to use and I can quickly complete tasks with the intuitive user interface.

Artılar:

Jotform has been an incredibly convenient and easy to use tool for me. I love that I can create and manage web forms without needing any coding knowledge. The user interface is highly intuitive and I find myself able to quickly complete tasks without having to search through menus and settings.

Eksileri:

My only complaint about Jotform is that the free version has limited features and cannot be customized as much as I would like. I wish they had more features included in the free version so that I could take full advantage of what the platform has to offer.

2 hafta önce

Hello Mohamed, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you like our no code form builder. You can fully customize the classic form using custom CSS. You can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/. Or get the full source code of the classic form. For more information, you can follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-how-to-get-the-full-source-code-of-your-form. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Hindistan dahilindeki Growth Manager
İnternet, 11-50 Çalışan

Great Form Builder in the market

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Once I got used to it, Jotform has really been a game-changer for my business. I love that I can quickly and easily create forms to collect data from customers and clients without any programming knowledge. Jotform is so user-friendly and offers great customization options, so I can make forms look exactly how I want them to. Plus, the response time is incredibly fast. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking for a reliable form creation tool!

Artılar:

I recently discovered Jotform and it has been a real game-changer for me. I love how quickly and easily I can create forms from scratch. They provide a ton of templates to choose from too, so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. It's super intuitive and user-friendly, so even the most tech-challenged people can create beautiful forms in no time.

Eksileri:

At the beginning, I found the interface to be confusing and clunky, which made it difficult for me to create the forms I needed. Plus, once I did get a form created, the preview was sometimes buggy and unreliable. All in all, I can't recommend Jotform for anyone who is not a tech savvy and needs a dependable form creation platform.

ABD dahilindeki Communications Chair
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan

Jotform - excellent product for low transaction volume NFPs

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Jotform allows us to take payments online using PayPal as the backend. About a third of our membership uses online payment exclusively.

Artılar:

The forms are relatively easy to build, and once built, are easy to modify for such annual forms as membership drives and donations.

Eksileri:

Two areas for improvement:It would be nice to have an automated notification when transactions fail or are in a pending stage.Secondly, the function to automatically decrement quantities when offering a limited number of items or tickets seems buggy and requires ongoing tweaking to make sure it works correctly.

geçen ay

Hello John, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. You can now add stocks in your product list to show available quantity per items. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/1370-how-to-enable-and-manage-product-stocks-in-payment-fields/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Dedre
Dedre
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Owner
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for quick, basic forms for novices and professionals

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Right now, I am using a basic order form with Jotform which serves my purpose for now, but I will look for a more robust and customizable option in future with better payment integration.

Artılar:

It is easy to use, design and customize forms for any purpose. Can be integrated with almost any third-party app for easy automation, workflows and follow-up.It is great if you are a beginner setting up forms and using the templates is easy and straightforward. I love that you can send invoices straight to respondents after they have submitted orders.

Eksileri:

Designs or themes are basic. Although you can customize it, it is still basic. I would like integration with more payment gateways, especially international solutions that are not Paypal and Stripe.

geçen ay

Hello Dedre, Thank you so much for the positive rating. We are glad you like our form customization and features. You can use custom CSS in your classic form to edit how you would like your form to look. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Niki
Niki
ABD dahilindeki HR Manager
İlkokul/Ortaokul Eğitimi, 201-500 Çalışan

Easy to use

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: JotForm has been easy to learn and easy to use. I've been very impressed by it.

Artılar:

I can quickly turn my paper forms into digital forms that I can send to potential employees to complete, sign, and return to me, and they can be digitally secured.

Eksileri:

I would like a little more flexibility in layout and a few more fields.

2 hafta önce

Hello Niki, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. We are glad you like our platform. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Natasha
Avustralya dahilindeki Owner
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2-10 Çalışan

Love JotForm

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Artılar:

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Eksileri:

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

2 yıl önce

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

ABD dahilindeki Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Best online form platform I've used

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Artılar:

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Eksileri:

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

2 yıl önce

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Laos dahilindeki Business Consultant
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 2-10 Çalışan

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Artılar:

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Eksileri:

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

geçen yıl

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use. Happy holidays!

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki Entrepreneur. Online Educator. Coach.
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Been using this for years and Jotform has come a long way!

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Great experience. The Jotform forms works with and without a website because you can just send people the link to any of your forms. For business owners just starting out, this is a great hack to get business coming in.

Artılar:

Whether you use the free or paid version, you have access to templates that create professional looking forms.

Eksileri:

Although Jotform comes with templates, it did take a while to get used to using the software to create product based forms.

4 ay önce

Hello, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. If you need assistance with your form, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Sadiq
BK dahilindeki Head Teacher
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

The best form builder I have seen!

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Jotforms is one of a kind form builder. I am so happy and impressed that I was able to use it to fill in our PDF forms professionally. The free versions have so many good features and the UI is so easy to use. One of the best software I have ever used. Whoever has created this, is a genius!! It has help our business in many aspects to provide professional documents and easy to fill in forms.

Artılar:

- User-friendly UI - A great convenience for filling in professional documents - So many features including custom email and integration. - Greate user interface

Eksileri:

Adding in the fields can be a bit tough as we are not able to add font-size for how big the fonts should be in the fields.

11 ay önce

Thanks for the review, Sadiq. We are thrilled you're happy with your experience using our products and services. We do have the option to change the font-size of your label and text elements using our Advanced Designer. Here is a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/185-how-to-change-form-fonts/. If you require additional assistance with your form, please contact us via our support system via our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we will gladly assist you.

Arlène
İsviçre dahilindeki Health Care Consultant
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Yorumlar: I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Artılar:

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you. Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few). And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Eksileri:

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it. I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

geçen yıl

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Christopher
Christopher
ABD dahilindeki PLC Technician
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Artılar:

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities. I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question. I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Eksileri:

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation. The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Eoin
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Artılar:

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Eksileri:

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

2 yıl önce

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Omar
Rusya dahilindeki Programmer
Muhasebe, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The easiest and most effective ways to create a form JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

Artılar:

- Is the location of the @JotForm : To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection User While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge. Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Eksileri:

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

Daniel
Daniel
ABD dahilindeki Director of Communications
Dini Kurumlar, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great form builder for ministry!

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I was a JotForm user in 2009/2010 at the first church I served with. Then I didn't use the program for a while, and tried other form builders over the years. I went back to JotForm two years ago and haven't looked back. The ease of use, the features, and their desire to always improve and add more makes choosing them a no-brainer. I use JotForm almost daily, and I am able to execute the types of forms requested from the various ministries at the church. They are always pleased with the quality, and the speed with which I am able to put the forms together for them.

Artılar:

In churches, sign-ups are needed for so many events, and that has doubled and tripled during COVID as capacity limits are set. JotForm gives so much flexibility for the types of forms needed and the type of data being collected. And with conditional logic, you can streamline your forms to avoid clutter and make them easy for users to fill out!

Eksileri:

If I had to give a negative, it'd be the work required to figure out setting certain conditions for forms. It is not always straightforward, but thankfully I was able to find my answers in the forums.

2 yıl önce

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to know that JotForm helps streamline the process of your religious activity and we are also glad that your issues were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Have a good one!

Festus
Festus
İsviçre dahilindeki Lead Consultant
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Great Form Builder Tool For Lead Generation

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: we were able to capture leads for different online campaigns we had and we could delete a previously built form and recreate another one which is very good.we also got an instant email notification for each form that has been filled.Jotform is a great platform for lead generation because we really got tremendous value

Artılar:

1. we could build a squeeze page in few minutes2. visitor insight and tracking3. easy drag and drop prebuilt forms4. email notification for each form filled5. easy to embed form6. form sharing feature on social media

Eksileri:

1. the free version is open to just 500 form submission which is not good enough.2. some premium features should be unlocked for a limited time during the trial period

2 ay önce

Hello Festus, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your awesome review. It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. With regards to your cons, we believe the 500 total submissions storage limit is enough for basic usage. However, you can always download your submissions data and delete them from your form tables to free up your submission's storage usage. Aside from that, almost all features are available on the free plan. Free and paid plans only differ on monthly submissions, monthly form views, upload space, number of forms limits and etc. If you have any other questions or concerns, make sure to contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

Sam
ABD dahilindeki Project Manager/IT
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Need A Booking Form For Your Business? Get Jotform!

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: The ability to create a professional looking form and easily integrate it on any type of website is the key here. Jotform is easy to use and creating the form is by drag and drop, you can move each section of the design around to suit your needs. There are pre-built templates that you can also choose from and just tailor it to your project. It is user friendly and requires no strong IT background to design a stunning product. Jotform ticks all the boxes for us with most of our clients that requires service rendering websites like cleaning business, beauty salon, call center, mobile car detailing, staffing agency, quiz competition and many more The support also seems to be very responsive and helpful.

Artılar:

You can integrate with almost any CRM in existence today even including project management tools like monday.com

Eksileri:

The free version comes with Jotform branding. Jotform is great but pricey.

5 ay önce

Hello Sam, Thank you for the positive feedback. We do have a number of CRMs that you can integrate with Jotform. You can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/integrations/ for the list. We firmly feel that our prices are reasonable compared to those of our rivals as we offer more features and security. For more information regarding our security, you can check this out: https://www.jotform.com/security/. Additionally, you can completely alter our classic form layout with custom CSS. The following link provides instructions on how to customize your form using custom CSS codes: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/. Please get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you have any additional queries or need assistance customizing your form.

Vasilis
Vasilis
BK dahilindeki OWNER
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

Flexible Form Builder

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I am using several software platforms in developing, and when it comes to JotForm it's the most pleasant job.
Just get an idea, visualise what you have to build, then Jotform makes it easy.

Artılar:

Fast form creation. No need of 'training' as most of the features are naturally found. No code form building. If-Then-Else helps flow building. Calendar to make appointments Many useful and pretty looking widgets. Great impression to the customer. Integration to Money-Payment (Paypal etc) Constant development. New 'apps' feature.

Eksileri:

In this case, I don't find something bad. I don't think we should push ourselves to find negatives if we really don't have one.

geçen yıl

Thank You for the Feedback. We are glad it meets your needs and that it really helps. Thank you so much!

Keturah
ABD dahilindeki Executive assistant to the Rabbi
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2-10 Çalışan

Served it's purpose

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It gave me what I needed. For the most part it did what I needed it to do. If something better had not come along, I would continue using jotform.

Artılar:

I liked jot form quite well. I use it for different forms needed for our ministries website weather it was a contact us form or an event form. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't to difficult to use actually pretty easy.

Eksileri:

It is almost impossible to get customer service help. If I am having an issue I like to be able to speak to someone who can help me through it. I also had to bump up to a more expensive level because when we do events which occurs a few times a year it would exceed the form limit. I kind of wasn't happy about that. We are talking a few times a year not every month or more often. I am transitioning out of it. We have gone with a ministry management system that also allows for form building. I like it better than jotform and will not renew this year. Also if registration ended for an event I had to go in there and manually shut it down. There was not a cut off date/ time option.

2 yıl önce

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you've encountered. Just to clarify, we have a Support System https://www.jotform.com/answers/ where you can get help in less than an hour. Our Support Team works 24/7 from different parts of the globe. Though we don't provide phone support because we believe web app issues are too hard to handle over the phone and we also usually provide links, guides, screencasts so you'd be able to easily follow the steps to resolve the problem. You can also reach us into our support email at support[at]jotform.com. Feel free to contact us through our Support Contact Form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ should you have any questions. Best Regards!

BK dahilindeki Manager
Spor, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for taking online bookings, surveys, feedback selling tickets or any other kind of online form

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Just to repeat my above comments really, it's been really useful and vital for me and great value for money.

Artılar:

I've used this for many years, mainly to take online bookings for tennis lessons & kids camps. It has been great for that purpose - you can really easily create online forms, either from templates or from scratch, which can be embedded on a website or linked to directly. You can also link the forms to payment gateways like Paypal, Stripe etc. The forms are really easy to create in a drag-and drop way - easily add,move,edit elements. You can also set an autoresponder email that will be sent after somebody submits the form. Over the years, I've also used these forms to sell tickets for events, for feedback and gather information such as contact details.

Eksileri:

The only reason I gave this a 3/5 for value for money and a 7/10 as to how likely I am to recommend Jotform, is because the price has gone up quite a lot since I signed up. It's ok for me as I have remained on my original monthly fee, but for new users who are hoping to take a lot of submissions or payments, it looks a bit expensive now. Having said that, there is a half price sale on at the moment and it looks like you can upgrade/downgrade your subscription any time, so I would still recommend it.

2 yıl önce

Thanks for being a loyal JotFormer. Your awesome review really means a lot. We are happy that JotForm has served your purpose well. Due to the increasing demand for online security and privacy that we can't avoid, we choose not to compromise the quality of our product. We trust that you understand. Regards!