15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

ClickUp Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (4.047)

ClickUp Hakkında

ClickUp, işin geleceğidir: Tüm uygulamaların yerini alabilecek tek bir uygulamadır. ClickUp, 2022’de en hızlı büyüyen verimlilik uygulamalarından biridir.

ClickUp hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Eksileri:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

ClickUp puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

ClickUp, Capterra'daki 4.047 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce ClickUp ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (4.047)

Esteban
Esteban
ABD dahilindeki CEO - Founder
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek

I migrated 2 years ago and it was the best decision

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I migrated to clikup from trello and it was an amazing decision because of it's visuals, ease to use and the amount of automations and information I can add about my customers, from how much they owe me, to the fact of knowing how many sessions I conduct in a month according to the part of the world they are in.

Artılar:

I like the fact that all the functionalities as well as the automations have made my worklife and customer follow-up much easier

Eksileri:

Some of the functions are not so clear to me on how to use them, so I may probably be missing out on better things for my company

JACOB
ABD dahilindeki CMO
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

ClickUp the Do-Everything-Tool That Excels at Running Projects for Your Business

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Great. Been using it since before the pandemic for my business and others, and will continue for years to come.

Artılar:

ClickUp is flexible, powerful, and intuitive. When I think of what good software feels like, it's this. Tasks are easier to manage in ClickUp over Notion, and yet it keeps all the same docking features. All of the other PM tools lack the range ClickUp has of tools and capability. Don't like this UI, boom switch the views. Need more space for data, boom custom fields. Need these in another place, boom automations. It's so good, I've switched a few clients to clickup for their CRM because it's a better fit than most marketed CRM's.

Eksileri:

It has a tendency to break, especially in app. There's still some UI bloat that slows down navigation. The base of almost everything being a "task" is unintuitive for some types of records, even though you can relabel. Sometimes things move slower than others. And the sales team has gotten harder to work with and get in touch as the product has matured

Fotoğrafçılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Misleading payment structure, poor user experience and horrible customer service

1,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very poor experience with features, the user experience of the platform and what it can realistically accomplish without errors is very limited (only tasks and set of tasks). Very poor customer service that hides behind policies instead of helping when it comes to misleading and problematic payment structures. Click up wants to be easy to use but a lot of necessary features are hidden and not explained properly inside click up to the point that you have to go hunt in their website or get to the point of sending an angry email to staff because a bill just appeared that you did not sign up for. Be extremely careful in giving access or trying to built a client portal. Those are the absolute worse parts of this system and are built to confuse and mislead people. Customer service is clearly understaffed (they mentioned it and it took me 3 weeks to resolve an issue that could have take 3 days top in my experience). Very clear the [sensitive content hidden] care about competing in the market by adding a ton of poorly built and implemented features instead of working on making click up a reliable tasks management and possibly project management software that cares for the usability of its users and have real support of the customer service. We all get capitalism but when it is felt that this platform is being failed by their [sensitive content hidden] it is best to jump ship and moved to another one. It is sad to see the potential of what it could be and how it is utterly missed and misused.

Artılar:

Click up is about tasks management and it excels at that and it is easy to set up simple tasks.

Eksileri:

Problematic and misleading payment method with poor invoicing system. Extremely problematic adding user access and/or the possibility of client portals. The users options is the most confusing and horribly designed and necessary feature of click up. Absolutely beware! Horrible customer service (unhelpful, gaslighting and understaffed). The platform is extremely poorly designed for all the added features. Anything related to workflow, project management, time tracking and the like is so badly implemented and designed that it cannot be used for serious projects without risking errors.

Cassandra
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Content Specialist
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The project management tool to end all other project management tools

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: This is the one application that I recommend to friends again and again. It's the best way to manage projects and get tasks done while maintaining visibility with other team members when necessary. If there's ever an issue, ClickUp is there to help and listen. I'll be a ClickUp user for life if the product continues to develop like it has in the past years.

Artılar:

Regardless the size of my task or complexity of my project, ClickUp provides the tools that I need to stay organized, prioritized, and track important steps in my process. It's helped my team stay on track and accomplish more than we could have ever imagined possible. It's fully customizable and easy to use. Very intuitive and great on desktop and on mobile.

Eksileri:

The mobile app has all the features, but if feels a little clunky in comparison to the desktop app—having to click in the top left, look at the bottom, etc. By no means is it bad, but it took some getting used to.

Carolyne
BK dahilindeki Author
Yazım ve Düzenleme, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Clickup is so much more than a task list

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Excellent. I've used the free and paid software and I've reached out for help a few times successfully. The training videos are well made and informative.

Artılar:

I really like the interface. It's white with small sections of colour, it's not too busy and easy on the eye

Eksileri:

It can be complicated. I use it for myself and have attended many of the training classes but as I don't share with team members I'm not sure if I'm using to my full capacity.

Pri
Brezilya dahilindeki Owner
Eğitim Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

It’s very customizeble, but it can become too complex

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: It was a bitter sweet experience that made me reflect on what were my real process management needs.

Artılar:

I acquired Click Up exactly because I was looking for a tool that could be customized to my needs. And that promise was fully delivered.

Eksileri:

However, due to the customization, the tool became too complex for my clients. And I ended up choosing a less flexible tool that was more affordable.

Mali Hizmetler, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best choice for reasonable fee

Artılar:

Click up is very user friendly and logical, allow control and regulate business processes within the company

Eksileri:

No sufficient dislike, might be sorting filters for columns implementing be useful

Tembi
ABD dahilindeki Executive Director
E-öğrenme, 2–10 Çalışan

ClickUp Works for Project/Task Management

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall my experience has been positive.

Artılar:

The ability to collaborate with my team on Projects. I also like the ability to create, store, and share documents with our team and external users.

Eksileri:

Honestly, I don't have any complaints. They are continuously updating and adding new features. Even the free version is worth starting with and has great features.

SAMUEL
SAMUEL
Zambiya dahilindeki Marketer
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

Clickup review

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Very confident of using it again and again

Artılar:

Most of the tasks Dont expire so fast ,they are trustworthy

Eksileri:

The feature and the graphic of the website

Chricious
Chricious
Zambiya dahilindeki Markter
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

Click up review

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Very good,I heard a very good experience with the website

Artılar:

I like Click up because it's very good

Eksileri:

I like everything about this website it's perfect for me

İnternet, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Practical alternative for small teams on a limited budget

4,0 5 yıl önce

Artılar:

- Free hosted version available - Can organize tasks into different lists - Good amount of flexibility with custom statuses and lists - Easy to import existing data from lots of other tools

Eksileri:

- Rigid hierarchy of spaces / projects / lists is unnecessary for smaller projects and potentially limiting for larger ones - Transitioning tasks between lists isn't as smooth as it could be

Fred
Filipinler dahilindeki Technical and Institutional Capacity Building Officer
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

Artılar:

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

Eksileri:

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Avustralya dahilindeki Director
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11–50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Artılar:

Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

Eksileri:

At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.

Alec
Alec
Avustralya dahilindeki Lawyer
Kanun Uygulaması, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

ClickUp really is one application to replace them all!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I came to ClickUp after trialing several different project management options and was genuinely surprised at how easy and practical it was to setup. There is definitely a learning curve, but I found it to be user intuitive once I had the foundations covered. I have been able to successfully replace 5 other applications and enjoy significant cost savings in addition to the many other benefits of using one tool to run my entire firm. I find myself instinctively going to ClickUp upon needing to manage tasks and projects, it's the one tool I have open in a maximised window all day whilst I work.

Artılar:

I found ClickUp to offer every feature I needed in order to achieve my goal of replacing and consolidating several offerings into one. I can login to ClickUp and know that my entire law firm is accessible to me and I can check on one screen and have in front of me all of the tasks and information I need for the day.

Eksileri:

I originally avoided ClickUp because I found the marketing and design of the application to be too casual and amateur. It seems the company has matured over the past few years and appears suitable for use in a traditional law firm environment.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Alec! We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise! It is unfortunate that our ads and marketing caused such a reaction. Please know that this is not our intention. Thanks so much for giving ClickUp a try! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Anastacia
ABD dahilindeki Account Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

ClickUp Works!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall ClickUp is the one-stop shop for all things related to task, time, and project management. Our company doesn't have to go out and get a tool for time management in addition to project management. Nope, everything is all bundled into one large system and it makes it so much easier to become familiar with.

Artılar:

I love that this tool offers so very many solutions for my company's needs. From employee time tracking to task management to project communication, the platform is terrific! It enables everyone from upper management to entry-level to be held accountable for the overall workflow and success of our clients. ClickUp has so many features that you can get a little lost in the shuffle but it gives the peace of mind that it'll do whatever you need it to so long as you spend a little time in the system setting it up the way you need it.

Eksileri:

It can be a little too easy to get lost if you use a lot of features and boards as our company does. This is why we designated specific individuals to be in charge of the management of that department/ area of service within the ClickUp management system.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Anastacia! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Johannsen
Johannsen
Filipinler dahilindeki Senior Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Streamline Your Project Management with ClickUp

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a valuable tool for managing projects and improving team productivity. Its flexibility, collaboration features, and integration capabilities make it a strong choice for many organizations. However, the cost and learning curve may be a drawback for some users.

Artılar:

Flexibility: ClickUp offers a wide range of customizable features, allowing me to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs of my team and projects.Collaboration: ClickUp makes it easy for my team to collaborate and communicate, with features such as real-time updates, commenting, and file sharing.Integration: ClickUp integrates with a variety of other tools, including Google Drive and Trello, making it easy to incorporate into our existing workflow.Productivity: The platform offers a variety of productivity features, including the ability to set deadlines, track progress, and prioritize tasks, which has helped to improve the efficiency of our team.

Eksileri:

Cost: Depending on the size of your team and the features you need, ClickUp can be a bit pricey.Learning curve: It can take some time to fully understand and utilize all of the features that ClickUp offers, which can be a bit overwhelming for new users.

Kristina
ABD dahilindeki Senior Bookkeeper
Muhasebe, 2–10 Çalışan

A Robust Organization Tool for Small Businesses

3,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Click up revolutionized the back end of our team by showing us the possibilities when it comes to task and project management,

Artılar:

Click-up gave us the tools to gauge our progress on a project at a glance. Also, I can work collaboratively on tasks and projects without having to spend the time to update the team members on what has already been completed and what still needs to be done. The ability to embed links and videos into the task description also made for an easy way to train new employees on monthly processes.

Eksileri:

The process for scheduling recurring tasks is overly complicated and creates a large margin for error in making sure that things like monthly recurring task lists show up the way they need to. In order to get an overview of the progress on the various projects you are working on there is a lot of manual work that goes into setting up the dashboards to show the progress and then you have to recreate those dashboards on a monthly basis if you want an overview of where each team member is at with each of ther month end closes.

3 ay önce

Hey, Kristina! 👋 Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear you and your team have enjoyed ClickUp's collaborative task management features! We appreciate your feedback regarding recurring tasks and invite you to share your thoughts and recommendations directly with our developers on our feature request boards so we can provide you with a better experience going forward. https://clickup.canny.io/ Regarding your monthly Dashboards, it sounds like duplicating your Dashboards would be helpful! You can duplicate a Dashboard by clicking the ellipsis (...) icon in the upper-right corner of the Dashboard and selecting 'Duplicate' from the menu. Once the Dashboard has been duplicated, you will only need to adjust the card settings to select the desired timeframe rather than needing to set up all new cards! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here for you! 🌟

Keri
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch. I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :) This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Artılar:

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Eksileri:

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

Shaheer
Shaheer
Pakistan dahilindeki Technical Writer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Best Product in the World to Manage Tasks

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: If you're looking for a project management solution for your team, ClickUp is a great choice. This proprietary tool has a user-friendly interface, many integrations, and a powerful free version. While free versions of software often lack features, ClickUp supports most of the features found in paid versions, including task dependencies, file attachments, and email notifications. This makes it a versatile tool for teams of all sizes. The software allows you to set priorities and assign tasks to team members. You can create custom statuses for projects so that team members can see which tasks are higher priority. You can even set your own timeframe for reviewing work and assigning tasks. A common approval process can improve communication, clear roadblocks, and improve responsiveness. It also allows you to assign tasks directly from comments, thereby reducing miscommunication.

Artılar:

The ClickUp interface is divided into three main sections: Project Management, Task Management, and Time Tracking. Each of these sections allows users to manage projects by adding start and end dates, individual tasks, and subtasks. Once an individual adds a task, they can assign it to team members. In addition to assigning tasks, users can also add clients or partners for each project. Once a project has been assigned, the users can estimate its time-to-complete. The integration between ClickUp and Giphy is a powerful and intuitive feature. The two apps are easy to use and can help streamline complicated workspaces and busy schedules. Google Calendar and ClickUp can be easily synchronized with one another. Users no longer have to manually schedule meetings and can block time for more important work. The ClickUp Chrome extension makes it easier to complete tasks without logging in to separate programs. This allows for better teamwork and increased productivity.

Eksileri:

Besides having a robust notification system, ClickUp has some limitations. Though the app has a wide range of features, some of them are not available. The company's ethos is to increase by 1% every single day, and that extends to the product itself. For this reason, it adds new features and improvements right away, even if they aren't perfect. This mantra is also reflected in ClickUp's notification system.

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Hindistan dahilindeki Content Strategist
İnternet, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Artılar:

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth. I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others. In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool. So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Eksileri:

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

Kierra
ABD dahilindeki Director of Operations
Ağırlama, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

ClickUp is great, mainly because of its dependency feature

Artılar:

My favorite part about the software is the ability to make some tasks dependent on others. So, instead of moving cards over, you can just mark a task complete and it will notify the next member on that task to do their part. It's honestly the main reason we use Clickup because we have large projects and sometimes don't have the time for all the smaller details.

Eksileri:

I think I would say I don't like thier gantt charts. They aren't very easy to use so we did have to go with another project management tool for this. We mainly use Clickup for it's project organization now.

2 yıl önce

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Karan
Hindistan dahilindeki Digital Marketing Analyst
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Best Time Tracking Software

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Although ClickUp is simple to understand for just about anyone, it has a tonne of in-depth features that make it incredibly strong and adaptable. The site can be improved in ways that are pertinent to our team thanks to their ongoing upgrades, which also serve as a beneficial feedback loop. ClickUp is simple to template when necessary and simple to customise when necessary, giving you the ideal balance of time savings and the precise project requirements. The ClickUp team is very open with their users and pays close attention to their feedback so that the platform can be continually improved.

Artılar:

To begin with Powerful project management options are available with ClickUp. The list view makes project or task planning simple. You can delegate work, establish priorities, and keep tabs on the progress. You can add other views to your space, like Gantt, Timeline, Kanban, and more, to better track your tasks. A dashboard can be made so you can see the entire procedure in one place.Secondly. With its whiteboard, chat, document, and commenting functions, ClickUp can be used for team communication in addition to project management.Thirdly. The cost is reasonable. If you need to handle your own chores, you can use the free version.

Eksileri:

Sometimes encountered a problem when attempting to create a new list, but was unable to locate any online information about the problem.When expressing my "position" within the software, I use the wrong phrases because I'm unsure of the hierarchy of the sapce/folder/list/task.

geçen yıl

Hey, Karan! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Raksha
Raksha
Hindistan dahilindeki Business Operations Analyst
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 10.000+ Çalışan

A Game Changer for Productivity and Efficiency

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: ClickUp is a popular project management and productivity tool that provides features such as task management, team collaboration, time tracking, and more. Many users report positive experiences with the platform, praising its versatility and user-friendly interface. However, as with any software, the experience can vary depending on an individual's specific needs and preferences.

Artılar:

Task Management: ClickUp provides users with powerful task management tools, including prioritization, assignment, and scheduling.User-friendly interface: ClickUp has a clean and intuitive interface that is easy to use and navigate.Collaboration: ClickUp allows teams to collaborate in real-time, making it easier to stay on top of projects and meet deadlines.Customization options: Users can customize their workspaces, including task lists, calendars, and dashboards to fit their specific needs.Integrations: ClickUp integrates with over 100 apps, including Google Drive, Slack, and Trello.Time tracking: ClickUp's built-in time tracking feature helps teams accurately track the time they spend on tasks.Reporting: ClickUp provides a range of reporting options to help teams track their progress, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement.

Eksileri:

Learning curve: While ClickUp's user-friendly interface is a strength, some users may find that it takes time to get used to the features and functions of the platform.Limited mobile app functionality: While the ClickUp mobile app is functional, it may not have all the features available on the desktop version.Price: Some users may find the cost of ClickUp to be higher compared to other project management tools, especially for larger teams.Lack of customization options for certain features: Some users may find that they can't customize certain features to their specific needs, such as time tracking and reporting.Occasional glitches or bugs: As with any software, ClickUp may experience glitches or bugs from time to time, which can be frustrating for users.

geçen yıl

Hey Raksha! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ���� We also love hearing ideas for improvements from our users and we'd love for you to share any suggestions you have that could help with learning curves on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

Alan
Alan
ABD dahilindeki Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
Mali Hizmetler, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An excellent workflow/project management tool.

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: ClickUp addressed our project management issues, assisted our teams in staying on top of projects, assisted our managers in staying on top of individuals and their duties, and provided everyone on our team with visibility into what was going on, who was accountable for what, and how far we had to go to attain the end objective. We replaced the excel file with ClickUp to handle our yearly financial report process; our configuration in ClickUp is comparable to other workflow tools in that we can appoint a preparer, reviewer, and so on using the custom fields. When the status of a task changes, for example, from preparation to review, the automations transfer it to whoever is the reviewer on that job.

Artılar:

It is an effective project management tool; with the proper setup and structure, it will enable your team to remain on top of all pending tasks and hold each other accountable for all areas of the job. Our team has gained more visibility into our operations and projects thanks to the platform's customizability and automations to promote efficiency. We reduced the need to communicate outside of ClikcUp (for example, via email), which boosted visibility into the status of multiple activities while lowering the need to hunt for communications pertinent to a certain work.

Eksileri:

ClickUp has numerous capabilities, the drawback to usually that it takes a parcel to memorize best hones, how to set up the framework, and how to adjust your business and work fashion to the ClickUp framework. There are a couple of bugs related to automations and repeating errands that we have experienced, be that as it may ClickUp back group have been exceptionally supportive in settling these issues.

Adan
Kenya dahilindeki Clinical Intensivist
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Comprehensive tool that's crucial for Excellent Team Productivity

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: I have had such a delightful experience with ClickUp. It's needless to say that it has all the features that simplifies my workflow, saves me time and boost my efficiency and that of my team. No lie, ClickUp gives me a touch of excellence everyday I get to use

Artılar:

ClickUp slick and glossy UI, easy to use features , it's cost effectiveness and quick implementation are the reason I have remained stuck up with it for all these years. Not to mention it's robust features that I have found critical in execution of my day to day medic activities. With ClickUp I can have an asap multiple view( ie the list, calendar etc )on the dashboard as well as other to identify who is in and for which shift. It's customization capabilities are endless and are flexible to meet my preferences of different fields, task statuses and as widget variations of the dashboard for high level overview of my work. Team collaboration as well interdepartmental cohesion across the facility to ensure that we deliver quality service to our patient is a dream come true with ClickUp. Tasks are well outlined with the assignee, notification Incase of any updates, chatview where we can converse, provision for direct emails and note attachmentsas well as action items or mention being assigned to different medics and a whiteboard where we can brainstorm and catch up on realtime Incase of an issue. Realtime reportings brings about conveniency that you can create, pull and view any sort of report from the achieved shifts, goals , medicine administered . And it's available in a mobile app.The gannt charts has also been of help in restocking medicine and other stuff in the ICU by following up on how each was used. Above all it's integration power is impeccable.

Eksileri:

To be honest I have experienced soo many benefits courtesy of ClickUp I therefore can point out any negative aspect about it