15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

ClickUp Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (4.171)

ClickUp Hakkında

ClickUp, tamamen özelleştirilebilir ve tescilli özellikleriyle dünyanın önde gelen, vazgeçilmez proje yönetimi araçlarından biridir.

ClickUp hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Eksileri:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

ClickUp puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

ClickUp, Capterra'daki 4.171 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce ClickUp ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (4.171)

Bryan
Bryan
ABD dahilindeki Product Director
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

One project management app to rule them

Artılar:

ClickUp truly does replace multiple tools with one. We manage our content creation, marketing, product development, company documents, and more in one place thanks to ClickUp. Departments in our company are able to understand and stay up to date on what other teams are working on much easier since we can keep everything in one place.

Eksileri:

While ClickUp does many things, it has also had many minor bugs over the years, though there are less and less of these today, and important bugs are generally fixed quickly.

Bireysel Hizmetler ve Aile Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Almost helped me get my life together! Almost.......

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, I really appreciate ClickUp and I want to be able to utilize it consistently. For myself personally, as someone with ADHD tendencies this software is extremely intriguing, yet at the same time it's too complicated and time consuming to be a helpful day-to-day tool. If I had more time (and attention!) I could see this software being an intrigal piece in how I managed my life - both for work and home. Someday, I could see this happening. But until I have the time to make this happen, I'm off in search of the one true software that might finally help me to get my life organized!

Artılar:

Click up has SO many features! Even their free version is loaded with different tools to help you organize/plan/create/coordinate etc.. I love all of the options that are available throughout the experience of uing Clickup. Users are able to tailor and personalize almost all default settings/templates at every step along the way. I also appreciate the emphasis on versatility and adaptability of this software. This software is fully functional for user's Work and/or Personal goals/projects/plans etc.. as well as when being utilized as an individual user or within a team of user's who are collaborating..

Eksileri:

The software has so many great features and options but the one downside is accessibility and ease of use for user's. The app on my IOS apple iphone SE was almost unusable (for me!) I am not an expert when it comes to using software but I'm also not a novice. For me the app was very confusing and took so much time/energy to set up that it was not worth even trying.

Decent – but too complicated

3,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Pretty good. Might try it again but as long as they focus more on marketing and "cool features", I'll stay with Notion.

Artılar:

Very customizable and good to create CRMs and for project management.

Eksileri:

While it's versatile, it's also slow and feels clunky (stopped using it ~6m ago, so it might have changed). The functionality is better than for example Asana and Notion in many ways, but I still prefer to use those for the simplicity, and Notion specifically since it's even more versatile (but not as technical).

Leminton
ABD dahilindeki Founder
İnşaat, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

My projects, tasks and workflows have been streamlines using ClickUp.

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Wow, ClickUp has boosted productivity, streamlined how I manage projects and tasks as well as communicating with colleagues.

Artılar:

Wow. I love how clean, attractive and organized the UI of ClickUp was designed, it just puts everything in order and appropriately. I am also happy with how I can customize channels, templates and projects to how I know best. Incase a project is overdue or almost reaching completion, ClickUp marks it with a red colour to help you time track and know how to mitigate it. I can also communicate with teammates using the business instant messaging collaborate on a project using the Kanban and white boards. Fantastic drag and drop functionality. ClickUp has also the capability to integrate with third party platforms like Google Calendar that helps in date and time tracking.

Eksileri:

I can't think of any dislikes at the moment simply because I have come across any.

Dave
İrlanda dahilindeki MD
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

It's the next level of project management

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Extremely positive, it truly is an excellent product!

Artılar:

Coming from an Agile background, and many other methodologies before that, when we encountered ClickUp it really impressed us. It's taken the best from these worlds and implemented a "best of class" user interface to deliver a very useful product.

Eksileri:

1. Missing LINE UP from the mobile app 2. Ability to share lists/tasks between workspaces so we don't have to keep switching into the clients workspace and then back 3. Progress reports on the dashboard - things like "how many tasks were completed this week" - broken down by workspace/space/list - this would be very compelling and motivating for team members 4. Explaining how the user licenses work at the outset could be better - we almost got charged a hefty bill for people who weren't full users.

Samantha
ABD dahilindeki Certified Automation Service Provider™
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, Serbest Meslek

All In One Project Manager

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall I like having on tech tool that I can log into and keep up with my projects and capture information about projects.

Artılar:

I like that I can manage everything in Clickup. I can track time, link it with other tools I use and collect information via forms.

Eksileri:

Getting around at first was a little confusing before the upgrade. It used to be hard to find tasks.

Milton
ABD dahilindeki Energy Auditor Intern
Yenilenebilir Ürünler ve Çevre, 11–50 Çalışan

Clickup the G.O.A.T and B.O.A.T of all time

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall my experience has been the best with Clickup I would recommend it to 100% any day.

Artılar:

I like how easy it is to use and set up this platform I can organize my work and not having to remember anything,navigating through tasks is also very easy the pricing is also very budget friendly.

Eksileri:

I'm not sure there is anything to deslike about Clickup offers everything I yarn for and am huge fan of this platform.

Aakash
Aakash
Hindistan dahilindeki Full Stack Developer
İnternet, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Task management and Project management is very good as compare to other big softwares.

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall very good experience while using the app, it simply made the workflow very smooth.

Artılar:

I liked the panel on task management and ease of use because in some other related software and web applications there is a very complex process to create tasks and projects.

Eksileri:

I think they need to give customized options for the dashboard so we can disable other unusable menus and features.

Tom
Tom
Belçika dahilindeki Consultant
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek

No PDF export for whiteboards > Disgusted of my work, I quit

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very attractive at first... Easy to setup and start.
Just make sure to dig if you'll be able to share your work before you go too far into your investment.

Artılar:

Nice interface, nice portability... IF YOU DON'T USE WHITEBOARDS !!!!

Eksileri:

Whiteboard SUCKS. No whiteboards on mobiles, and no pdf export to share a strategy or a project plan with your customers or partners. I'm disgusted to have invested the time to draw my all-year project. (I actually never came to review a software before, I lost so many hours that I'm willing to make you save a few by reading this).

E-öğrenme, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It is a good tool for big teams and for starters

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: It is a good tool for big teams because you can assign people for specific tasks, I like it that once you get a hold of it, it’s easy to use and it helps to have more control of projects and tasks.

Artılar:

I like the fact that you can have multiple projects with their tasks and assign people to them. You can also drag and reposition tasks as more come up. It is possible to view and change their priority level.

Eksileri:

It is not very intuitive, I feel like the project part and also so many features can be confusing.

Yann
Yann
Finlandiya dahilindeki Podcasting Consultant
Online Medya, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work. There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Artılar:

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp. What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like). There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed). And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Eksileri:

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Cherry
Filipinler dahilindeki Project Manager
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 10.000+ Çalışan

I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

Artılar:

It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

Eksileri:

I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

Olakunle
ABD dahilindeki Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Artılar:

The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Eksileri:

Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

3 yıl önce

Hey, Olakunle! Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free! We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/ Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

Gabriel
Gabriel
Romanya dahilindeki Operational Manager
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Feature rich, maybe too rich

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Artılar:

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not. Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Eksileri:

Two things over here: - we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working - customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Jay
ABD dahilindeki Coordinator
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan

Clickup Gets the Job Done

Artılar:

It has a lot of features. It allows automation which is very helpful for saving time creating tasks. It allows you to track time of employees and manage if you are overloading the employees. It provides a lot of views to better understand the project.

Eksileri:

I think that the documents could use a lot more work. It feels far behind Notion in that regard.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Jay! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Jacob
Jacob
ABD dahilindeki Creative Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

The best project manager out there, but not without it's hiccups

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This software has helped us streamline our creative process and help keep projects from falling through the cracks. Although the learning curve is steep, once the software becomes intuitive for you, you will not want to use anything else.

Artılar:

This is by far the best project management software our team has used, by a wide margin. The customization this software offers is fantastic. We are also able to let our clients in on specific projects with ease. Tracking the status, due dates, and flow of a project is very intuitive.

Eksileri:

The initial learning curve of the software is a bit too steep. People who have trouble with technology, will likely have even more trouble learning how to effectively use this software. Also, notifications have been spotty for us for the entire year we have been using this software. It has caused us to miss updates a few times.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Jacob! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Nia
ABD dahilindeki CEO

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

I absolutely love ClickUp! Have Been Using it for Years and Won't Go Back!

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: I'm a ClickUp Stan! I use ClickUp for just about everything and don't plan to stop anytime soon. It works amazingly and is the first thing I recommend to clients.

Artılar:

The functionality of it is amazing! It works great and functions at top level

Eksileri:

It's a learning curve for some of my clients so sometimes it takes some additional hand holding. But once they get it, they love it!

Keri
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch. I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :) This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Artılar:

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Eksileri:

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

Luis
BK dahilindeki Content Producer
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy. Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Artılar:

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks. Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time. Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier. Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

Eksileri:

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it. For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example. Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

Kia
ABD dahilindeki Agent/Owner
Sigorta, Serbest Meslek

best all in one crm

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very easy to learn, lots of help available through the software. Also easy to find tutorials online. Very customizable and beginner friendly for a lot of industries.

Artılar:

customization features; softwares comes with templates for a quick start or you can start from scratch

Eksileri:

I'm a one person business owner and I would like there to be more automations for the lower priced plans. Mine are usually used up quickly. After they are used, you have to wait until the next month to get more. As a small business owner, thats a headache as I am only one person and need many of my tasks automated daily.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Sarah! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Automations of ClickUp! We're excited to have you here from Monday.com! If you find that you are running out of Automations each month, you can purchase extra Automations! To do this: 1. Click on your profile avatar and choose Billing or Upgrade. Note this is only available to Workspace admins and owners. 2. Choose the automation add-on option that is right for you Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Hindistan dahilindeki Content Strategist
İnternet, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Artılar:

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth. I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others. In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool. So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Eksileri:

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

Eğitim Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan

Amazing Software

Yorumlar: I love it.

Artılar:

I love ClickUp! It's a great project management tool because it's so versatile. I can use it for managing my work projects, my personal projects, and even my to-do list. It's really easy to use, and the interface is really clean and organized. The best part is that it's totally free!

Eksileri:

Not that I don't like, but ClickUp can be a little slow to load at times. Second, I would really like to see more customization options, such as font type and color, available. Finally, I would love to see a better way to filter tasks and projects. Right now it's a little clunky and not very user-friendly.

2 yıl önce

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great tool for my company.

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: ClickUp is a powerful cloud-based tool for communication and project management. It can seem intimidating at first, but once you get accustomed to the user interface (especially on the free version), it will become second nature. ClickUp is an excellent choice for businesses and projects of all sizes, in all industries.

Artılar:

One thing I love about Clickup is the ability to make tasks dependent on others. That way, instead of having to move cards and manually check them off (which can get very time-consuming), you can just mark a task complete and the Clickup system will automatically notify the next person in line to do their part. It's honestly why our team uses Clickup because we have multiple big projects that are often too large for just one person.

Eksileri:

As with any new software, you'll need a bit of time to get used to the interface and start learning all of its features. But don't worry, what you invest in learning now will save you a ton of time in the future. There are still some features that need to be worked on, but the developers are focused and quick with new releases.

Megan
Megan
ABD dahilindeki Chief Marketing Officer
Perakende, 10.000+ Çalışan

Clickup – productivity with Ai

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Something that has always stood out about clickup is the ability to customize various aspects of the platform, this makes it adapt to my needs, which makes tasks easier and concentrate on what is important. The Dashboard feature has proven to be a lifesavr, relieving the stress of deciding what to work on next. ClickUp allows users to optimize their tasks and informatiom

Artılar:

ClickUp has been a game changr with the integration of artificial intelligence to its platform and has provided a centralized platform to house all individual plans, leading to system-wide visibility that was previously difficult to achieve with scattered documents and reporting structures. folders. I have used clickup for many years and can see the progress it has made with this new integration, it has improved collaboration, consistency and sharing. It is a true ally of productivity.

Eksileri:

The only thing I don't like is that the mobile app doesn't have some functions that are available in the web version.

Türkiye dahilindeki Frontend Developer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek

A Pleasant Surprise Over Jira

3,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: My journey from Jira to ClickUp has been unexpectedly positive. ClickUp offers a user-friendly experience and cost-effectiveness that we appreciate, even though it may not be as feature-rich as Jira.

Artılar:

I've been using Jira for quite some time, but recently, I decided to give ClickUp a try, and to my surprise, it's been a delightful experience. ClickUp's user interface is refreshingly simple and intuitive, making it easy for everyone on my team to get on board. One of its standout features is its affordability, which is a breath of fresh air, especially for smaller teams. ClickUp may not have all the bells and whistles of Jira, but it offers a solid set of project management features that are more than sufficient for our needs. The integration options are pretty decent too, allowing us to connect with the tools we rely on.

Eksileri:

While ClickUp has been a pleasant surprise, it's not without its limitations. It may not match Jira's extensive project management capabilities, which can be a drawback for larger, more complex projects. Additionally, the reporting and analytics features aren't as robust as those in Jira, but they do get the job done. Integration with other tools, while adequate, lacks the seamless experience you'd find with Jira and its ecosystem.

9 ay önce

Hey, Chris! 👋 Thank you so much for taking the time to share details about your experience. We're thrilled to hear that your transition from Jira to ClickUp was simple and pleasant! Our Support experts would love to learn more about the project management, reporting, and integration capabilities that you have been unable to accomplish in ClickUp compared to Jira. There may be some ClickUp features you haven't explored yet that can handle these needs, and they will be able to provide tips, tricks, and recommendations tailored to your unique use case! We're growing 1% every day and look forward to providing you with even more value as we continue to develop. 🪴