Dessert POS Hakkında

DESSERT point of sale gives you reliable and easy-to-use tools that will help you be more efficient and run your business better. .

Dessert POS hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Mevcut Değil

Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Dessert POS, Capterra'daki 9 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 5 puan almıştır.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (9)

Ürün Puanı

Ürün Puanı

Kullanım

Sıralama kriteri

Daha önce Dessert POS ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (9)

Jaime S.
Restoranlar, 51-200 Çalışan

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

5 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Joseph M.
Restoranlar, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

My restaurant it’s more organized

5 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

Eksileri:

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Ana M.
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Best cloud-based system!

5 4 ay önce

Artılar:

User-friendly, simple transition from old POS, great support, and they constantly evolve by listening to their customers! I've been using it for the past two years and it has been the best choice I made.

Eksileri:

Customer service sometimes takes a lot of time to solve my problem but at the end of the day

Joshua van D.

Exelent

Artılar:

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Samanthas R.

Totally Recommend It !!

5 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL
TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Nabel Y.
ABD dahilindeki President
Restoranlar, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Excellent

Yorumlar: Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

Artılar:

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

Eksileri:

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

Christopher V.

The product is amazing!

5 4 ay önce

Artılar:

From sales, to install, to support, Dessert POS has been top-notch. I highly recommend Dessert POS for any bar or restaurant. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

We have minor issues, otherwise, our experience have been 10/10

Cindy V.

BEST POS SYSTEM

Yorumlar: Free Tech Support 24/7

Artılar:

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Lorena H.
ABD
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Sunulmamıştır

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

5 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it