Capitol Canary Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (38)

Capitol Canary Hakkında

Capitol Canary is a comprehensive public affairs and digital advocacy platform.

Capitol Canary hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Eksileri:

Integration with our email platform was a little tricky.

Capitol Canary puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Capitol Canary, Capterra'daki 38 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (38)

Sıralama kriteri

Daha önce Capitol Canary ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (38)

Bethany
Bethany
ABD dahilindeki Director of Grassroots Engagement
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2-10 Çalışan

Revolutionized our grassroots

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The team is fantastic, especially with our events. Customer service is great as well whenever I have a last- second question.

Artılar:

I love the ease of use; it’s very intuitive to set up campaigns. And even more so for the user.

Eksileri:

Integration with our email platform was a little tricky.

Bre
ABD dahilindeki Advocacy Manager
Eğitim Yönetimi, 10.000+ Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

User Friendliness Drives Conversion

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, our organization has been incredibly happy with P2A. Advocates have even reached out to compliment the system, with many mentioning it is so much easier to use than other products. We signed a 2 year contract with P2A but will almost certainly renew.

Artılar:

Phone2Action (P2A) might just be the best advocacy software on the market. It is user friendly all around--the software makes it easy to set up action alerts/action centers, it is easy to send messages to advocates to alert them of actions to take, and it makes it easy for advocates to take action. Even if something isn't straightforward, the customer service reps can usually get users on the right track in just a few minutes. Compared to other products we have used, P2A has a higher conversion rate and more folks taking action than we've ever seen.

Eksileri:

The setup process for the software was lengthy, which was unexpected. We had several headaches trying to get everything fully functional, but once it was up it worked well.

ABD dahilindeki Deputy Director, Advocacy
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan

Phone2Action review

3,0 4 yıl önce

Artılar:

Allows you to take multiple types of actions (call, email, tweet) in one fell swoop.

Eksileri:

Given that profiles are delineated by phone number, it doesn't work well for industries where brick and mortar locations are hosting your action-takers, because multiple advocates may be using the same phone line... and thus not tracked as discrete individuals.

Sara
ABD dahilindeki Special Assistant & Operations Associate
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 51-200 Çalışan

Phone2Action is a top tier software tool

4,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Phone2Action satisfies most aspects of our advocacy efforts at our company so far. From branding emails, curating online content, creating landing pages, and customizing personable messages, this software can basically do almost anything you need it to do. It's quite versatile!

Artılar:

This platform allows us to mobilize and engage our supporters through multiple advocacy-related channels, including but not limited to email, social media, and SMS/text messaging. It's a one-stop shop to launching successful political campaigns and implementing digital and distributed organizing tactics and strategies.

Eksileri:

I appreciate P2A's report generation for each individual campaign, but I would recommend making the metrics more straightforward and easier to read as well as allowing integration with NGP VAN/EveryAction or Raiser Edge (other CRMs we use). In the future, I would like it to expand its capabilities to benefit more nonprofits in the above ways.

Brian
ABD dahilindeki Executive Director
Yiyecek Üretimi, 2-10 Çalışan

Incredible Product

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: One of the most amazing things about P2A is the customer service. Whoever designed and maintains their process for being responsive to their customers deserves a raise. This is a big plus for us - makes an already easy-to-use tool super easy for our whole team.

Artılar:

We purchased this software for a national advocacy campaign we are running. The tool couldn't be simpler to use. Very intuitive. Easy to set up. Fully functional. Would license this product again in a heartbeat.

Eksileri:

The tool should be improved to allow generation of activity for each campaign by date. I'd like to be able to run a report showing all of the advocates who signed up on a particular date (for example at a trade show) - where they are from, etc. The P2A staff have graciously offered to run these reports for us but it would be better if this was built into the functionality.

Ricardo
ABD dahilindeki Digital Organizer
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 201-500 Çalışan

Best Customer Service

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall I would recommend phone2action because they are always on top of it, even on weekends and in doing our communications work it's important to be able to do rapid response and we know we can always count on the p2a team to be able to do digital work to advance our goals in many of our campaigns.

Artılar:

What I have always liked about phone2action is the efficient and super rapid costumer service, the chat feature allow us to ask questions, learn new features, and build a relationship with phone2action representatives that helps us confidently launch campaigns or send mass texts through the platform because we know we are using it strategically. The software is also user friendly, you can send a mass text in less than 10 minutes, and build a new petition in about 25-30 minutes. This has helped us stay engaged with our supporters and build list with new allies.

Eksileri:

The cons is the limited templates for petitions. There is only 3 and it would be good to have more choices.

Cameron
ABD dahilindeki Mobilizing & Advocacy Fellow
Dini Kurumlar, 2-10 Çalışan

Phone2Action: There When We Need Them, Offering Fantastic Product

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It's been awesome! We're able to engage with our constituents in new, creative ways and have seen a significant spike in engagement as a result of this tool.

Artılar:

The thing I love the most is the ease of access. There isn't a steep learning curve and whenever I found myself having questions, the customer service support replied to me within 30 seconds and were always able to solve technical questions about how my organization can best reach our constituents effectively and efficiency.

Eksileri:

If I could change one thing about Phone2Action, I would alter the format of the space for constituents to take an "Action Alert" to best meet the needs of an individual action alert. I think I would appreciate more flexibility, though this isn't an enormous concern.

ABD dahilindeki Lobbyist/Coalition Manager
Devlet İlişkileri, Serbest Meslek

Makes Massive Campaigns Look Personal

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is wonderful and their customer service is the best and most personal customer service I have EVER received for any product I work with.

Artılar:

The ability to upload multiple templates for legislator outreach

Eksileri:

The dashboard is slow and doesn't show real time advocate action.

Erin
ABD dahilindeki Communications Manager
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan

Leading Grassroots Engagement Platform

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Phone2Action allows us to keep in regular communication with our grassroots audience and to activate them on key campaigns. Phone2Action is versatile in allowing us to reach out legislators, federal agencies ect. Overall, Phone2Action has added great value to our operations and have become an essential component to our advocacy.

Artılar:

The functions Phone2Action facilitates are key to any advocacy or grassroots campaign. P2A allows users to customize advocacy campaigns, maintain activist lists and track metrics in real time. Their custom service is exceptional and are extremely helpful in executing our campaigns and reporting on key goals.

Eksileri:

The platform is very comprehensive, therefore, there is a bit of a learning curve to realize where all the features are located.

ABD dahilindeki Talent Management Consultant
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Advocacy made easy

5,0 3 yıl önce

Artılar:

I volunteer with a nonprofit organization who uses Phone2action for their advocacy actions. The system is so easy to use and makes it so simple to connect with your Legislators via email, Twitter and other social media platforms. I can receive text and email updates to remind me or update me to connect with my Senators and Congressman/Congress Woman. With a simple click of a button or two I am able to thoroughly communicate and advocate.

No cons at all. I love Phone2Action. Great program

Andrew
ABD dahilindeki Government Affairs Liaison
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 51-200 Çalışan

It just works

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Before using Phone2Action our call to action initiatives were inefficient and untrackable. Now it is easier for our members to participate, and we can track how much engagement there was.

Artılar:

I've been using Phone2Action for about a 2 years, and have never had a problem. Right out of the box, the platform worked just as well as advertised (if not better). Also, their customer service has been amazing. They are always quick to answer messages and walk me through whatever issue I am having.

Eksileri:

It is relatively bare-bones compared to some of the other platforms out there. That being said, It does everything that it is supposed to do, and it does it well. Also, they have recently launched a few new features, but I have not had a chance to use them since they are not included in the base package, so I cannot speak to those aspects.

Lisa
ABD dahilindeki Program Analyst
Çevre Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Phone2Action Review

Artılar:

This software is very user friendly. The directions are straight foward and easy to understand. The customer service is incredible. The staff are very responsive and are quick with a solution or answer to my questions.

Eksileri:

There are certain things in the software to which I had access to change For example, I wish i could change the justification of the sub-title in the "take action" box. However, there's no option available for that. Also, there's no option in the "take action" box to to change the name of "cell phone" to just "phone." This has confused some people who have answered our call to action and then thought they HAD to provide a cell phone number and didn't complete the action because they either don't have a cell phone or didn't want to give out their cell number.

Tim
ABD dahilindeki Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51-200 Çalışan

P2A Review

Artılar:

Ease of use, customer support and product functionality

Eksileri:

More integrations with other platforms and greater amount of control over the account (User management)

ABD dahilindeki Senior Associate, Digital Advertising
Siyasi Teşkilat, 11-50 Çalışan

Powerful Mobilization Tool

Artılar:

Phone2Action provides a unique tool designed to maximize acquisition and letter generation campaigns by connecting directly to Facebook lead forms, a service that many of their competitors can't or won't offer. Additionally, P2A provides dynamic, impactful landing pages and action centers to fit any client cause. It is easy to set-up and maintain, and reliable from start to finish.

Eksileri:

Additionally, flexibility to connect an entire Facebook acquisition campaign to a Phone2Action campaign, without having to connect each ad individually would help with scale. Although the benefit to accommodate unique forms for each ad is a plus.

Lindsey
Medya Prodüksiyon, 51-200 Çalışan

Great tool for advocacy

Artılar:

I like the ease of use, the user interface, and the 24/7 customer service. They are great at answering every question and helping me when I need help navigating the platform.

Eksileri:

The cost is pretty pricey but we are very happy with the product and support so it’s worth it.

Ryan
ABD dahilindeki Associate Director of National Legislation
Devlet İlişkileri, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Phone2Action helps engage more people.

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Phone2Action has been great. I have had to call customer service a few times for some help and they are quick to respond. The service has even created "How to" images for me to use during my speeches to our groups.

Artılar:

I like the ease of signing people up. I speak to a lot of our members across the state and having the ability to have them pull out their smart phone and sign up is extremely beneficial. I also like how simple it is to send an alert to our advocates. When an issue is urgent, the text message option allows us to connect with farmers immediately. In the past, we would have to wait until they checked email in the evening.

Eksileri:

This goes a little against a positive attribute I listed, but to complete registration the sign up requires the user to click on the link within a text message they receive back. I have noticed many people send the initial text to sign up, but don't complete registration because they don't click on the link within the returned text message.

Samantha
ABD dahilindeki Government Relations Manager - Grassroots
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51-200 Çalışan

I love P2A!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: P2A has not only an incredibly software package but amazing support as well. I never feel like I'm alone in whatever I'm doing.

Artılar:

P2A can be daunting at first but after your first campaign, you realize how easy the process can be. I love that P2A is user-friendly and delivers results - fast.

Eksileri:

Recognizing that this would have limited functionality, I wish there was a P2A app to use on the go.

Alicia
ABD dahilindeki Assistant Director
Yasal Hizmetler, 51-200 Çalışan

Great

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: love the customer service and investment from p2a in getting better for our organization

24/7 customer service ease of texting analytics dashboard

Eksileri:

it takes a while for the texting to load

Nicole
ABD dahilindeki Co-Founder
Siyasi Teşkilat, 2-10 Çalışan

Phone2Action

Artılar:

It is exactly what we needed for our engagement and the customer service is the best out of any service provider we've ever worked with.

Eksileri:

We would like more robust report tools and data analytics.

Sarah
ABD dahilindeki Policy and Advocacy Associate
Kamu Politikası, 11-50 Çalışan

Great online advocacy platform

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Exceptional connectivity between the public, civic action and results.

Artılar:

The best part is the ease of accessibility when it comes to getting the help you need, when you need it. You not only have a dedicated client success manager, but the chat feature connects you to other helpful staff that can assist you in real time. They also seem to understand how important and time sensitive advocacy campaigns can be!

Eksileri:

There are some parts of the campaign-building that aren't clear, but there is always somebody on deck to help point you in the right direction.

Kristen
ABD dahilindeki State Director Grassroots Programs
Mali Hizmetler, 201-500 Çalışan

Phone2Action In Action

Artılar:

What we liked most about the software was the text to action capability followed by the ease by which we could customize action alerts to our various grassroots campaigns. The software also incorporated very well with our online advertisements and helped us gain more new advocates than with previous software platforms.

Eksileri:

The cost can be a bit high for smaller organizations.

Mitch
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Powerful tools; excellent customer service

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are very pleased with P2A having. used the platform for almost 2 years. Their tools are relatively simple to use and allow the creation of a campaign in minutes. I definitely recommend them as a call/social/email/text action tool.

Artılar:

Immediate customer service on site; powerful and easily customizable tool.

Eksileri:

Not a complete CRM tool, needs to be supplemented or used as addition to other toolset but we knew that going in. No real cons to date.

Amanda
ABD dahilindeki Executive Director
Kamu Politikası, Serbest Meslek

So Many Compliments From Users

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It's super easy to use and the customer service is amazing!

Artılar:

Our base supporters are constantly writing to tell us how easy our P2A campaigns are to use. They appreciate being able to engage in a way that is easy and quick!

Eksileri:

There are a few functionalities I wish the software had that aren't currently included, including allowing the user to choose from different email templates to use.

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51-200 Çalışan

Great advocacy tool

Artılar:

By far the most useful feature is the integration to Facebook Lead Forms. Being able to quickly capture data using Facebook has allows us to send thousands of letters.

Eksileri:

The setup process of a new campaign can be clunky. The UX of navigating between dashboards, different campaigns, and different targets is easy once you've done it once, but the first time can be a challenge.

Mike
ABD dahilindeki Principal
Kamu Politikası, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Complicated software, great customer service!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Fantastic. I've recommended it to two of my clients, and would do so again. It is the best digital grassroots mobilization tool I've seen.

Artılar:

Phone2Action is state-of-the-art, highly complex -- but friendly, personable customer service has gotten us through every time!

Eksileri:

It IS complicated, but that's a cost of its unbelievable functionality