Google Workspace Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (13.845)

Google Workspace Hakkında

Google Workspace is how teams of all sizes connect, create, and collaborate — to drive innovation from any device, and any location.

Google Workspace hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

Eksileri:

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Google Workspace puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Google Workspace, Capterra'daki 13.845 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Google Workspace ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (13.845)

Jeanette
Jeanette
ABD dahilindeki President
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, Serbest Meslek

Google Workspace Makes Running A Business Much Easier

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Exceptional. Very affordable and meets all my business needs for documentation management, spreadsheets, form creation, scheduling, task prioritize, and calendar sync with my marketing platform.

Artılar:

Google Workspace allows me to run my business while on the go. I am currently a hybrid business with in-office and virtual services. As I transition my business to virtual only over the next year, I enjoy the benefits of having access to all my documents and spreadsheets in Google Drive, my calendar for scheduling, and my email. When I receive calls, I can immediately schedule clients. In addition, I can create tasks on my calendar with due dates so that I get reminded. Google Workspace is the user-friendly all-in-one business platform that is very affordable.

Eksileri:

Occasionally, it goes offline while I am working on my laptop. Fortunately, I can access what I need on my smartphone!

ABD dahilindeki Researcher
Eğitim Yönetimi, 10.000+ Çalışan

Great for Files, not for Filers

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall it is a good service to utilize to keep documents. Less so for anything more advanced, as you will have to do all the work and not rely on the system to assist you to find, store, and recover documents. Also, pray that you never leave that company or organization, as getting your files in the exact way they are on your drive, will never occur, and you will find out you lost a lot of documents you didn't know and weren't made aware.

Artılar:

Workspace has changed names but not really changed much else along the way. Its capacity to combine different areas of the Google ecosystem has been needed. Especially for university plans, it is very productive and useful to help keep documents and a large number of data together and collected. One of the great things is using shortcuts to get to other parts of the drive. That saves a lot of time and allows you to organize much better. However, it is not the most conducive when you transfer.

Eksileri:

There is not a lot of discussion or understanding that once you put it into a personal drive there is no real way to get it cleanly out again even if you download it or send it. With the way that it complicates things by ownership and giving the administrators too much control on who you can share it with and not being able to move things from a private personal drive to a shared drive in a large capacity, you will then be stuck if your company or organization changes names or changes drives. We went Google to Google but changed the domain, which was and is a mess. The search to find files is junk, the capacity to keep organized unless you yourself are great at file management is also not good, and the lack of a beautiful dashboard and ease of flowing within the google ecosystem makes this a product that very much is like other google products... half baked with a lot of potentials.

Ali
Hollanda dahilindeki Ali Hassan Writes
Eğitim Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

Review of Google Workpace

3,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I do use google g-mail, google docs, google drive, google duo, and, my most favorite google sheets. I use them time to time but google docs and google g- mail daily. I find everything regarding google workpace amazing, easy to use, instant, rapid and convenient. I want to keep using it as it makes my professional life really easy.

Artılar:

It's compatibility and usage. Its vast features and services. All are my beloved. The desired feature for me is google- g- mail and google docs where I can generate my documents and transfer to anyone. It becomes easy and in a rapid use for me. Its integration with other social media apps (WhatsApp, facebook, snapchat etc.) is a compromised area. But all the email to email integrations are superb.

Eksileri:

The capacity to upload and safe files. The free limit to save files is less. This quality must be inserted in it by increasing the limit to save files in free trials.

Deni
Deni
Endonezya dahilindeki Freelancer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Google Workspace is your Office.

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Artılar:

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Eksileri:

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Princely
BK dahilindeki Spreadtech Innovations LTD
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

Effective & Excellent Company management Tool

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Google Workspace's domain email authentication is efficient and unlike any other, as it prevents emails from our domains from going to our users' and clients' spam boxes. This is a huge feature and advantage for us. We've used Webmail for many years, and one of our clients' and customers' major concerns is that our emails always appear in their spam folders and are always flagged. This was an issue for us as it prevented users from trusting us.Email marketing was the worst as we got no feedback as our emails are always flagged as spam, but ever since we switched to Google Workspace, the result has been awesome and very much appreciated.Secondly, I and my entire team loved the user and team management features, the Docs sheet integration, and the ability to collaborate, which was also excellent.Finally, the ability to integrate emails from other providers, add them to your workspace, and send them from your one account is also great, and the ability to create simple email aliases is awesome.

Eksileri:

Some of the implementation and integration are technical, one will need to be technical and understand certain maneuvers to be able to integrate some features, such as integrating your domain to Google Workspace with DKIM and SPIF Setup. This can be simplified, and I don't ever see a rival to Google Workspace.

eduardo
İspanya dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

El más utilizado y fácil de manejar es el Espacio de trabajo por Google

Artılar:

La plataforma de Google incluye un poco todo a raíz de la cuenta. Lo que parece mas básico del correo, chats, espacios, calendarios compartidos y espacio en la nube en común se valora mas cuando te toca trabajar bajo otro espacio. Es increible lo bien que saben hacer las cosas desde Google, no entra spam en el correo y que tienen todo tan bien integrado y funcional. Me gustan los espacios de chat, las sugerencias de reunión y las posibilidades que ofrece el. espacio de Google para integrar herramientas de 3º en su correo o extensiones.

Eksileri:

No tengo peros con el workspace de Google, podríamos esperar mayores cambios y novedades así como a la hora de resolver problemas que no te manden simplemente a las FAQS o te tengan mas de 20 minutos al teléfono.

Thomas
Almanya dahilindeki Inhaber
İnternet, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Google Workspace helps us to organize our daily work

Artılar:

For users, the operation is very simple, intuitive and therefore quick to learn, which means very low cost of implementation. There are very many applications and solutions available for organization and daily tasks. So you don't have to switch between applications all the time.

Eksileri:

To minimize external solutions, Google should urgently expand the functions in some places. More CRM functionalities would be desirable here. The contact management has some shortcomings and it is incomprehensible that you do not have a mailbox for groups, for example, the info mailbox or the support mailbox available. A global address book that all employees can access would also be important.

Adeel
Adeel
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri dahilindeki Group IT Manager
Müzik, 11-50 Çalışan

Google Workspace A complete Digital Business Suite for your Organization

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I was Microsoft Office 365 user since last 8 years but when I joined this company i was unaware about how to manage Google Workspace and its admin console. But by time I was getting used to with Admin console I learned alot and it helped me to make my user understad lot of features it hase. I am very satisfied and would recommend new business startups that if they are looking for a low budget but high quality Business Email suite please go for Google Work space.

Artılar:

Google Workspace includes Email, Calendars, Meetings, Reminders, Cloud drives, Backups, and Integration with third-party applications as well. In total, If you are looking for a complete business solution I recommend Google Workspace.

Eksileri:

Basically, Google Workspace has all features which fulfill all your business requirements but it needs to with a stand-alone application like Microsoft has OUTLOOK.

Jhana
Jhana
Filipinler dahilindeki Copywriter, Ghost Writer
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Reliable, private, and secure email service

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Google Workspace has improved our email productivity by making it easier to access and manage email, which is crucial to timely business communications.

Artılar:

Google Workspace is a fantastic and reliable service that allows us to focus on our key business activities. We are particularly impressed by Gmail's security features.

Eksileri:

Google Workspace offers many tools and apps, which can be overwhelming and confusing. Google Workspace includes a suite of tools to allow its users to collaborate on projects, manage their time and schedule meetings, create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations, share files, and other features.

cesar
cesar
Kolombiya dahilindeki Desarrollador full stack
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11-50 Çalışan

Google workspace excelente

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Excelente, me gusta mucho es mi core de operaciones

Artılar:

Me permite hacer una gran gama de cosas, tiene muchas funcionalidades, me encanta que todo lo tengo centralizado

Eksileri:

Generalmente pues algunos correos importantes los manda a spam

Sarah
Sarah
ABD dahilindeki Content Writer
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11-50 Çalışan

Dangerously Powerful

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: For solopenuers and smaller companies, just the drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet, and enhanced gmail and cloud functions should be enough to encourage and enhance collaborations from home to office to on the road (or wherever you need or happen to be). Secure cloud storage, reliable (always, always, always,) reliable secure backup/restore, and seamless, intuitively assisted integrations between platforms make this suite of tools a mecca of ease and efficiency. Your content isn't just where you expect it to be...it's also wherever else it knows you needed it to be. Careful you don't swim too far from shore though, there's no lifeguards on duty.

Artılar:

Using Google Workplace (formerly G-Suite, which is how I first knew it) is like never having to worry about "losing your_____ anything" ever again. Think Radar from Mash+JARVIS from Iron Man+MoneyPenny from Bond+ your best self and your conscience mixed together. All your stuff is where you need it, where you want it, and reminding you that's it there, but it could also be over here---and POOF, it's just there. No downloading, uploading, saving file as, flash drives, forgotten, mistaken, but it was right there. You don't have to do anything and it's not just still securely and reliably where it should be...but it's also wherever else you needed it to be...before you knew you needed it there.

Eksileri:

Google Workspace is like a swiss army knife of productivity, but if you're not careful it can start to feel like you've fallen down the rabbit hole instead. There are just SO MANY options, features, integrations, and possibilities that it could lead to a lot of wasted time as well. Because it's so fabulous and feature rich you want to push it to all its possibilities, and see fully what it could do for you even more and even better...but Google Workplace doesn't really have a line between the shallow end and the deep end so to speak. Most average users can end up in over their head REALLY fast.

Eli
Kolombiya dahilindeki Consultant
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great collaboration tool for any business!

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: It's a great experience and I highly recommended for organizations.

Artılar:

The feature that my team and I love the most is fluidity. The main reason is that you can be on any device and you have access to the same features which it really becomes handy with team members on the move.

Eksileri:

Storage limitations - UpgradeableShare-ability for external users which in some way make sense keeping all files and information secure within the organization and having external providers and services it just add a few more steps.

Mario
Mario
Meksika dahilindeki propetario
Perakende, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

google workspace el autentico todo en uno

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: muy agradable y satifatoria

Artılar:

cuando se dice todo en uno es real ya que encuentra toda tu informacion en un solo lugar y lo mejor todo organizada desde una pagina de inicio en donde ya esta todo integrado,lo mas usual es el calendario y el correo, pero cada vez que lo usas encuentra mas caracteristicas en lo personal el amacemaniento y reuniones y en general la heramienta de producto seran de tu agrado

Eksileri:

al principio es complicada migrar toda tu informacion,por temor en su operacion,y varios correo de comercio los manda a spam si posibilidad de habilitar

Brezilya dahilindeki CIO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Good collaboration solution

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: If you don't need integration with MS Office or other Microsoft tools it is a very good choice.
The price is very affordable.

Artılar:

The Google email management is one of my favourites mail solutions ever. It was made since the beggining to be 100% cloud and this is noticeable. The search engine is brutal, they used the Google experience to create a very good search engine. You can find any mail in miliseconds.

Eksileri:

The integration with Office was not really good.

Aaron
ABD dahilindeki Property Manager
Emlak, 2-10 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Hands down the best productivity suite for orgs of all sizes

Artılar:

The intuitiveness of the UI and accessibility of the product suite in every aspect, and the universality of the ecosystem surrounding it (virtually EVERY 3rd party software connects to Google Workspace products). Google Workspace isn't a product you have to spend time learning, or doing training for (looking at you CRM, accounting, VOIP, graphic design, web design, collaboration and virtually every other business software!). Google Workspace strikes an elegant balance between what it DOES (its features) and its UI (how easy it is to use). Usually there is a tradeoff between the two. This is critical, as organizational effectiveness with a product is often a function of the adoption rate, which is a function of it's UI and ease of use. When even your least-savvy employees are using it, you know you've got something good.

Eksileri:

We've been using Google Workspace since it was Google Apps for Business many years ago. Only real rough spots have been during periods of major transitions on their product platform (in particular Google Drive as it's gone through a few major new releases).

john
BK dahilindeki Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Google Workspace - the original and still the best 'business productivity suite'.

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: I've run my business using these tools for the past 10 years. I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Artılar:

I've been using it since approx 2012. It was great then and it's a million times better now. I love the fact that 'all' of my biz productivity tools are all in one place, and all from one provider.

Eksileri:

Bizarrely, my only criticsm of Google Workspace is the fact that it doesn't do more e.g.) CRM / Order Management / Payment gateways. So, no real negatives.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Hindistan dahilindeki Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Now google services enabled for enterprise.

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: I and my teammates have used Gmail and google applications since childhood, let it be Google Drive for cloud storage or sheets for excel files, and so on. We are always addicted to the simplicity which google brings in for end customers like me. Earlier we used GSuite for that and recently it has been renamed workspace. My college also used Google Workspace and provided us with email on their domain with unlimited drive storage. Earlier emails were used to sign in to Google Chat, which is not inbuilt and many new features have been introduced, like status of being available, busy or away.

Artılar:

I know pretty much all people will agree with my point that we always wanted to use professional and personal email in GMAIL, and now with Google Workspace that is possible right? I love the ease of working with an inbox of Gmail, much more than Outlook or any other enterprise-level mail client. Now with Google Workspace, administrators can host an email server on google and enable our favorite Gmail with a custom domain. There are various plans which allow up to unlimited data storage in drives with the most loved Google SSO. For those who don't know SSO, it is a service of Google that enable users to use all google applications like sheets, docs, drive, email, spreadsheets, etc via a single email id. Google Workspace was formerly known as G-Suite also. So if you use a chrome web browser, all applications will get auto-authenticated from the profile used in sync.

Eksileri:

There are no cons, Google is working and developing their suite rapidly as compared to Microsoft, so we are okay with little hiccups. But they should provide some free tiers as well, for small-scale industries, this will bring more business to them because habit is the strongest key to customer acquisition. I belive if you use their services once, there is no going back. But for that there should be some trial or free subscriptions with limited usage, so that people can try.

Kennan
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Assistant
Sanat ve El Sanatları, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

Artılar:

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow. We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

Eksileri:

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

kit
Filipinler dahilindeki Resulter
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan

User friendly

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Very user friendly easy to understand the setting is customizable. very efficient in using this in managing a large team cascading info lightning fast.

Artılar:

All in one package for me as an employee. we use it to time in and time out on our work also sharing files with each other is very convenient. what I like the most is the schedule reminder having multiple android device whatever I am using it will remind me like 10 minutes before my meeting start in google meet.

Eksileri:

When I used the Google workspace chat features there are some limitation like sending a file video sometimes it fails if it reach certain MB but always succeed if I send it in facebook messenger. I wish the mb limitation of how you send video in google workspace chat features will be larger in this we dont need to like jump in messenger if sending certain video wont upload in chat feature of google worksapce. and some of the android device like samsung galaxy note 10 plus is not full optimized in google workspace chat features randomly crashes or failed to send.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Hindistan dahilindeki Chemistry Teacher, Exam Officer
Yüksek Öğrenim, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Google Workspace is a life-saver for all our collaboration and communication needs

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Since the rise of the COVID pandemic, our school's functioning was stopped completely and the students were facing severe education loss. However, we found Google Workspace, an all-in-one tool for our organization in terms of all aspects including colleague communication, student-teacher communication, file storage, online exams and many more! Hence, we bought Google Workspace and were amazed by its unlimited functionality and integrations. Overall, it is the best platform for collaboration with eye-catching features.

Artılar:

Google Workspace is an easy and effective tool to connect and collaborate with my students and colleagues without any hassles. It has various platforms like Google Chat and Gmail for efficient communication. It also has Google Meet for simple and high-quality video calls and online classes. It has a range of affordable pricing plans which offer from 30GB to 5TB and even a plan that offers unlimited storage option. Various features of Google Drive like file sharing and commenting makes it an amazing tool for storage and collaboration. There are various other things that come with Google Workspace. Google Docs offers cloud document creation, Google Sheets helps in storing students' marks, Google Forms helps in creating online tests and grading and Google Classroom helps in virtualizing all of our classes with many amazing features. It is cost-efficient and the most productive tool that you'll ever need for collaboration, teamwork and storage.

Eksileri:

From the perspective of an educational institution, I would recommend adding more features like attendance and live student monitoring in Google Classroom. Also, in Google Drive, I would love the ability of creating multiple sharing links for a file.

Hindistan dahilindeki Product Owner
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best collaboration and productivity suite for small or medium scaled organizations.

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Google workspace is one of my favorite productivity software suite. It's extremely intuitive and easy to work with. Moreover, it's excellent product for collaborating with team members on real time basis or sharing the files across organization.

Artılar:

My organization uses Google workspace as a primary software for internal emails, collaboration, document creation and meetings. I love working on Google workspace due to these reasons: 1. Google workspace works seamlessly when it comes to real time collaboration with your team/organization. Anyone who has the right access, can make real time changes to the document 2. As an owner of document, you have full access controls that allows you to share files with specific people with specific access (view/edit/download etc). 3. It provides tons of 3rd party integration like with Jira, confluence, slack, Zoom, workday etc. This makes me super productive as I don't have to spend time on exporting and importing of data between different systems. 4. All google workspace products are extremely intuitive and very well designed even for those people who are not very technically savvy.

Eksileri:

For online version, its hand-down the best solution. But as a Desktop solution, it lacks a lot of features. Google workspace is very basic when it comes to what you can do in their Desktop apps. Also, when it comes to 'heavy data/number crunching', I have found MS Excel to be much better in performance as compared to Google Sheets.

Jen
Jen
ABD dahilindeki Owner/CEO
E-öğrenme, Serbest Meslek

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

Artılar:

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

Eksileri:

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Khalid
Khalid
Hindistan dahilindeki content writer
E-öğrenme, 11-50 Çalışan

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: 1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.

Artılar:

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac. 2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality. 3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used. 4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately. 5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers. 6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well. 7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

Eksileri:

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Melissa
ABD dahilindeki International Communications
Güvenlik ve Soruşturma, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

LOVE, but its taken time to get our office to use it well.

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, we have loved Google Workspace. The main leadership team that has implemented it uses it for EVERYTHING and we are burning the rest of the organization along little by little.

Artılar:

We love that it is universal and integrates into all kinds of software. It was fairly easy to set up and we love having full admin control over all our user accounts. Becuase we are a small non-profit, many of our employees use their own computers. By having everyone start to keep documents and SOPs saved on DRIVE, we are able to keep much better track of our documentation and projects and when someone leaves we don't loose important files in the process. DRIVE Is probably the most used part of Google Workspace for our group. Centralizing everything has been key and we are working on implementing more collaboration on projects, documents and file Maintinance...we have already seen an increase in productivity and hope to see more in the years to come.

Eksileri:

Our team is not very "tech savvy" so getting everyone own board and trained has taken some time. Some of our team can't see the value in moving online and don't want to learn new software, especially sheets and docs. This isn't a fault of the software, but just the reality getting our team onboard with new software and project solutions.

Sandra
Kanada dahilindeki nurse
Tıbbi Uygulama, 11-50 Çalışan

all in one program

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: My overall impression is I enjoy Google Workspace and for the project I use and my collaborating team have no problems with communication and we enjoy the vault where we all can gain access and work at our own pace.Mostly I love being able to incorporate my childs school into my calendar and I can receive updates and work that needs more attention,so no part of my life suffers.It depends on the tools and the designing techniques you require.It has everything you need for work and home life.

Artılar:

With Google Workspace you are getting quality and quantity.You get Gmail,chat,meet,Calendar,Drive (for storage )Docs,Sheets,Slides,Forms and there is a site to do collaberations with other members of your group as well as a vault to use between your collaberators.Its fully facilitated so you can take it where ever you go and use it in real time and send Emails to anyone anywhere in the world.You can get unlimited data,as well as data storage.I love that it has security features and workspace integrations.It can be used by anyone for any reason.It is a great source for teachers and students to keep in touch,as well as parents who's child is sick and needs to keep up with his or her school work it's a graet feature to have set up with a teacher,it makes a big difference in your childs grades because what they are suppose to know,you know as well.I keep track of everything in my calendar and have alerts sent to me,so I do not miss any deadlines.I am very empressed with how well this works for me and I am able to incorporate my childs school life into my own,so I dont miss out.It is very user friendly and easy to share files.

Eksileri:

To be able to use the collaboration tools each recipient must be a google account holder,which is not hard to do,but it depends on the recipients abilities and what system they embrace.As for your childs school work,there is no desktop for productivity and there are less document task features.This workspace is just serving the basic functions,they do not have advanced features like you would find on microsoft 360 ,So if you work on design projects the upgrades can get expensive.I find it is not suited for a large buisness,so another program is needed.