15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Wix Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (9.424)

Wix Hakkında

Kendi göz alıcı web sitenizi tam istediğiniz gibi ücretsiz olarak oluşturma özgürlüğüne sahip olun.

Wix hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Lots of great features: great design tools, great templates, beautiful fonts, and easy to drag and drop functions.

Eksileri:

Absolutely awful customer service and support when things go wrong (which they do, daily).

Wix puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Wix, Capterra'daki 9.424 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Wix ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (9.424)

Ko-Ko
Ko-Ko
ABD dahilindeki Freelance Graphic Designer
Grafik Tasarım, Serbest Meslek

Professional Website for the Small Entrepreneur

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have enjoyed using the Wix platform to create and manage my business website. I have also used it to design websites for my clients. The platform has a variety of features that can give any website a professional look and feel. The accompanying mobile app has helped me quickly respond to inquiries left on my website by prospective clients. The app also has the added feature of letting me know when someone is on my website and what part of the county they are browsing from. I have recommended Wix to many of my colleagues, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Artılar:

Wix makes it easy to have a beautiful, professional website without any coding experience. Using this software I was able to create an online portfolio to showcase my graphic design work. I have received compliments from many clients and prospects on the aesthetic and professionalism of my website.

Eksileri:

I did notice that the website editor can get a bit slow and glitchy if you do not refresh the page often while working on your website. Also, the monthly subscription price point is a bit high, but considerable savings can be achieved with an annual subscription, especially when there is a sale.

Jeena
ABD dahilindeki Founder
Kıyafet ve Moda, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Customer support was timely and effective!

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

Two things: 1. Straightforward and delightful to set up - I've enjoyed the product-led growth model with which Wix has led my onboarding and activation. I can see fellow entrepreneurs being able to set up and launch quickly with their websites with the modular and customized userflows. Thank you! 2. Superb Customer Support - I was having issues setting up my payment profile, and opted to chat with Customer Support late in the day (after 6pm PST). [sensitive content hidden] was so helpful in helping me understand the issue and putting into effect a resolution for my issue. Plus she gave me a tip that would be very useful to set up my store 'while you wait for the internal team to get the issue sorted'

Eksileri:

The template/store theme I'm currently using is quite slow in performance. But it's not terrible, just that the overall performance/speed of the pages slow down when I'm editing. I'll be more worried if the performance issues exist after I've published the site.

Andrea
Andrea
Kanada dahilindeki Copywriter + web designer
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Wix: Not as good as WordPress... arguably better than SquareSpace (that's right. I said it!)

3,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have designed two websites with Wix. I am extremely pleased with how one website looks and with the email campaigns that have been super easy to set up and send out. That client needed a beautiful site and email functionality. Wix was cost effective for this purpose and she is able to make minor changes even though she is not tech-savvy. My other client needed shopping cart functionality and already had his site made at Wix. I made the site look nicer and loaded all of his items into the cart... but Wix could not handle the size of the store. The site works and looks great, but he had to use Shopify for his purposes. Overall, I choose WordPress because, as a designer, I need 100% functionality and the ability to do anything my clients need. Out of the box, Wix can't do some of these custom things. But I have no problem recommending Wix as the CMS to use when you are not a designer and you can't afford SquareSpace (nor should you use Squarespace because, despite SqSp marketing, a developer is required for simple changes). I am not a fan of Squarespace. So! Use Wix if WordPress is too big of a beast. :)

Artılar:

Wix is easy to use. It is a WYSIWYG CMS that handles everything from design to email campaigns to shopping carts. It features a number of different styles of photo galleries and offers a large range of word processor-style copy options (compared to Squarespace). Dragging padding is easy, searching for high-quality photos and videos (provided by Wix) is easy. Font options are plenty. Wix allows you to upload your own photos, which are stored in an image gallery for easy selection throughout the design process (Squarespace does not have an image gallery which means you have to upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it which is extremely slow and frustrating). Changes can be made per item per section allowing 100% customization (Squarespace applies changes globally and code is required for per-item changes). Wix is closer to WordPress than SquareSpace when it comes to being able to do whatever you want to do to get things exactly as you want them without using code. Wix uses plugins for added functionality (Squarespace does not have plugins available). For a beginner, Wix is a great CMS.

Eksileri:

Wix is not WordPress. It is designed for beginners to make all of the basic things anyone needs as easy as drop and drag. But WordPress + Divi theme is the best choice if you aren't afraid of a little learning curve. Wix's shopping cart functionality is not powerful. I made a store with a few dozen choices that had a handful of options each. This crashed the cart. If you have a handful of items to sell, Wix would be fine. Otherwise, use Shopify.

Michelle
ABD dahilindeki Director, Marketing
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan

Wix Enterprise is Best Bang for Buck

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: I've been using Wix for the past 10 years. I've used it to create sites for clients as well as in my full time job. I love the flexibility it gives the client to make changes after my project is complete.

Artılar:

I love the ease of creating a new site. All the options are fabulous and I learn new features almost daily.

Eksileri:

I don't have any complaints. The product is absolutely wonderful to work with. I am a graphic designer so the wysiwyg is perfect....and I don't need to know html coding.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Graphic designer
Grafik Tasarım, 2–10 Çalışan

The best website and content management software of 2024

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Excellent i am very happy with the drag and drop

Artılar:

You can also customize the design and display of your posts to match your site. Post Management is important because it allows you to keep your blog organized and up to date, which can help you attract more visitors and keep them engaged with your content.

Eksileri:

It has great features but most of them needs you to learn for a duration of time.

Gregor
Kanada dahilindeki Owner
Fotoğrafçılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Is very nice for basic use

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I tried to set it up and use it for some months only until I gave up and changed for word press that has much more add-ons and its much better supported and offers much more customization

Artılar:

The basic templates are easy to use and have a very good look and feel

Eksileri:

When it comes to intermediate and advance features, it is very limited and hard to customize

Raven
Muhasebe, 2–10 Çalışan

Honest Review

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

[sensitive content hidden], chat support, walked me through every step and took his time explaining what to do. I am very tech savy but had DNS error. His service affirmed how user friendly the service is for all levels. Wix is very user friendly to create a site that can make a small business like mine look global. I recommend it all the time.

Eksileri:

more discounts would be nice for repeat users or referrals

Amy
Eğitim Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek

Outstanding

5,0 5 gün önce Yeni

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Wix has been on point. The ability to create the website for my particular needs has been an amazing experience.

Artılar:

The ability to develop my website. The guidance I have received has been helpful.

Eksileri:

Approval for payout takes too long. If I had known what forms I needed ahead of time, I could have had them ready.

İnternet, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Ok when you are in a rush

3,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: I used to design a page for.a therapist and was more than enough, easy for them to administrate and check stats. Some limitations when they asked some particular things in the design.

Artılar:

Is not the best, but yes the easiest and faster. In less than 2 hours you can have your site online, well hosted and working

Eksileri:

Sometimes lack of freedom at the moments to design. Is easy?, yesis versatile?, no is enough? Absolutely

Monica
Kanada dahilindeki Operations Manager
Eğlence, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

No experience required to build a great product

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Wix has made it easy to have a professional website with high quality media such as images and video, and updating information in almost real time is possible.

Artılar:

Wix offers a variety of tools and resources to create professional websites without previous experience necessary.

Eksileri:

Everyone would prefer a lower price but I do see the value on the amount we pay.

Yazım ve Düzenleme, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Wix is were it's at

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've worked with Wordpress, Blogger, and Wix. You can't go wrong with Wix. It is a seamless and flexible product that allows users to quickly build a website. You can create a free site but it will have the Wix name in your URL link, but if you are just blogging or wanting to test out this online software then check it out. If you have some background in coding you can build stuff from the ground up, but this software is very organic and offers a lot of customization in its default state. The grab and drop feature is very intuitive and this service offers a lot especially for those who need to create a site or blog quickly or for those who do not have a very strong background in coding.

Artılar:

The Pros for Wix are many and outnumber the cons, but some of the cons could be detrimental. One of the best features of this platform is that Wix has a drag and drop feature so you can move icons, widgets, images and so on pretty easily. There are other platforms with a similar feature, but I felt like Wix was a bit more intuitive for me and offered more from other platforms I've worked with. Lots of tools both free and paid for to add to your website. Wix provides a free version, but it's a bit more limited, which many might imagine. There are often promotional and discounted add-ons. Tools and the dashboard are very clean and easy to navigate. It's very easy to transfer a domain name over. Relatively affordable, but of course the platform is more expensive as you upgrade the site.

Eksileri:

There are not as many cons for Wix, but the few that exist could make or break this for a lot of people. One area is the price. The free version and entry-level subscriptions are pretty reasonable, but also very limited. Wix offers a lot to customize your site, but if you want a free blog with the ability to customize many of its looks or navigation, Wordpress might be a better choice. Upgrading Wordpress from a blog to a standalone '.com' or '.org' it's much more affordable. So there are cheaper options. That downgrading is a bit of a pain. I took on a promotional upgrade a few years ago and then decided I didn't need the extra features so I tried to downgrade my plan and it was not very simple. While it wasn't a stressful aspect like dealing with At&t or something, I had to contact the customer service.

Rebekah
ABD dahilindeki Body Piercing Technician/Owner
Perakende, Serbest Meslek

Buggy and Lagging

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, Wix got the job done, but it has been really buggy for me from the beginning. The Editor wouldnt load unless I put it in an incognito page or turned off all my add blockers. Which is fine, but annoying. Trying to get anyone's help took a lot of effort including screen shot after screen shot of the "problems" and typing in every.single.step. you took to get to where you were. This isn't very helpful when I can not screen shot the fact that adding elements to the page would then mess up everything I had done from the beginning and throw my set up all out of order and just explaining it all was difficult. Help would be better if they could Live Watch your screen with you and assist you a little more. I understand some of the features do require paying more, but I already paid to set up a site, it shouldn't have this many bugs while I am trying to make a simple page and move material from the screen either up or down or what have you.

Artılar:

I love the ability to pic pre-made set ups instead of starting everything from scratch. This made it really easy to follow the formats and navigate setting up a website quickly. However, I am not sure if this option is what is making it so difficult to edit, but there is a lot that kept messing up or became more difficult to figure out.

Eksileri:

I ended up not even using the Mobile View option for my site. Nothing I had would transfer over properly, even worse, every time I would hide an attribute so I could move borders and add more space, the attributes would be thrown into the page randomly and mess up everything I did to move the pieces around in a specific order. There was no room to really view the page closer, the screens set up for "mobile view" editing was really small. I feel like the empty spaces on the side of the page should be a place for you to move your materials around so that you could clearly see what you were working with the whole time. And that the "hidden attributes" were not just thrown back into the page randomly, that you could actually hold and place the information in manually and it not mess up everything you had previously done.

Aurora
Meksika dahilindeki Registered Kinesiologist
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11–50 Çalışan

Wix is Excellent for Business Websites

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: As a business Wix has helped our business reach more people by offering online bookings and receiving international transactions. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use platform.

Artılar:

Wix has been an excellent platform to host my Health and Wellness business website. I am able to schedule patient bookings, receive payments and even post to my social media. I have been using Wix for almost a year now. I switched from Squarespace because it was more affordable and offered a greater variety of tools for my business website. What I enjoy most about Wix is that it offers so many tools for social media promotion, video creation, business administration and is great for international transactions.

Eksileri:

I would have to say that Wix overall is an excellent platform. But like everything, there are some things I wish they could modify or add to make the experience 100% ! For example, being able to get a hold of a customer service representative to receive assistance when I cannot receive it online is a pain. It's almost impossible to be in contact with a real person. Other than that, I cannot complain. Wix has provided a great product.

Eli
Kanada dahilindeki President
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

Artılar:

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

Eksileri:

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Jennifer
ABD dahilindeki President
Spor, 2–10 Çalışan

Fast and Easy

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience with Wix has been extremely positive. My sites are put up and edited quickly, and can be completely overhauled and changed at any time. The drop and drag features make it a snap for novice users.

Artılar:

I have three sites up and they are simple to build and edit. The software is terrific for small businesses that don't have an "IT" person on staff and need to get things updated quickly. There are plenty of options in terms of templates, fonts, buttons, graphics, and more.

Eksileri:

The only negative thing is having to purchase multiple custom emails. It's a bit pricey for small businesses. It would be nice if you received three emails as the standard purchase.

Jonathan
ABD dahilindeki Business
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, Serbest Meslek

Simple, Easy, fantastic price

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Wix couldn't be simpler and easier to use. It is so affordable, so simple, and yet incredibly powerful. I had no idea how easy it was going to be when I was getting started, but now I'm a huge fan, and probably will be for life.

Artılar:

The ease of use. It was so simple to set up and build a website, I had one online in a matter of 2 hours. On top of that, it was so affordable, that I had paid for 3 years of hosting, that cost me less than it would cost to have someone build a site, let alone host for 3 years. In other words, it's saved me thousands of dollars.

Eksileri:

Truthfully, I don't have any major complaints yet, because it's doing everything I've needed it to do. Perhaps I could say, it seems so feature rich that I could never fully tap into all of its powerful capabilities. The other downside might be down the road, if ever I needed to export my website to a different host, that might cause a few hiccups, but I'm locked in for another couple of years, so it's not a worry presently.

Charmaine
Kanada dahilindeki Office Manager
Otomotiv, 2–10 Çalışan

Newbie Website

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I like that it's an average fee, that I can use templates that are provided, it helps me solidify my ideas, instead of creating a template myself. I like that it's highly customizable, I can do whatever I want, and anytime, I can edit it on many devices. It's user-friendly to newbies like me, it's very easy to set up, and has so many templates to choose from, although I wish there could be more. for the price that I'm paying for, I'm happy with my website, it gives me so much freedom on my website. Most importantly, it's shareable with any social media platform that I'm using.

Artılar:

I like that it gives me a lot of freedom to edit my website. I can easily upload photos, clips, add boxes, connect links and there are a lot of templates, I was just wishing that there could be more templates on specific niches. It is very user-friendly, and even me, when I use it the first time as a student way back in college, I never know that it's that easy to make a website that I can even brand myself in there. Now, that I'm using it professionally it saves me so much time as templates are provided and it's easy to edit everything. It gives me ideas on what to do and how to do it, it's great and eases my mind that I don't have to waste so much time adding new products on my site.

Eksileri:

It lets me edit phone and PC websites but I just hope instead of me doing both the work editing two of them, It's going to be much easier if I finished the PC website and if a customer uses their phone it can be just automatically done and adjust itself on the screen. I like perfecting my website but I know a lot of people are using phones more when shopping online or even browsing, so I still need to make the phone site beautifully. So it's just a double job because i want them to look a like but screensize is different.

Susan
Susan
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

WIX Empowers Graphic Designers to Create Great Looking Websites

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: WIX makes building a quality website with multiple marketing tools affordable. For under $300 a year you can get a full-on website, CRM dashboard (like ZOLO), marketing tools (like Mail Chimp), calendar app, scheduling, online stores. I literally have built a 6-page website in a day. WIX has great customer support and will walk me through steps if I need any help.

Artılar:

As a BFA graphic designer and marketing consultant, until WIX came on the scene I had to rely on computer Word Press tech people to build my client's websites. I never was happy with the restrictive specs and boring look and feel. WIX modern templates can easily be customized. The drag and drop text blocks, strips, gallery templates, videos, forms, and more can be added and manipulated quickly. WIX has a lot of apps to add on - as well as SEO - get found on Google wizard tools. I no longer have to pay a 3rd party for the part of the website build. Adjusting the mobile version is also an intuitive process. Win-win website software. PLUS, it includes CRM tools, email / content push templates, analytics, and more.

Eksileri:

One feature I miss is being able to do text wraps around images. They explained to me - that if they included the feature it messes with the auto-conversion into the mobile version. Which makes sense. Also it would be great if I had a media library I could use across all of my websites. Each site has its own media library. I understand Square Space has this feature, but it does not have all the other features WIX has I want.

Jonathan
ABD dahilindeki Growth Director
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Artılar:

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Eksileri:

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

Carol M
ABD dahilindeki Director
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek

Why I Love using Wix

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: solving the issue of bring my ideas in my head to design reality - encouraging

Artılar:

your patience - very encouraging - ability to add apps as needs be and could afford. you have been storing my stuff for yearsyou work well with Google and Vista print

Eksileri:

unlike square - your product platform does not allow me to gather and download the info for tax purposes.I would suggest you screen your web builders partners - and then pair us yourself - that experience was discouraging.

Ashley
Ashley
ABD dahilindeki Agent Marketing Lead
Sigorta, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy to use, has many great features, and reasonably priced.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I highly recommend this product. There are very few additions/changes that I would suggest. And again, the price is more than reasonable.

Artılar:

Clean and user friendly interface for building from scratch or editing templates. Tons and tons of available options to choose from. (Colors, fonts, menus, etc.) Our websites don't look cookie cutter, they look custom built. Connecting your own domain is super easy! It takes only a few minutes and is up and working immediately. Access to all the features during building. Basically we can use all of the features (even if we have to upgrade to premium to use them live) so that I can be sure that we really do want to pay for those features. On eCommerce site we can sell physical items and digital files. Ability to make eCommerce site a members only site. Forms are easy to use. (They could be improved a little. See Cons section.) Can edit the mobile site and the desktop site independently of each other without edits on one being applied to the other. Prices are very reasonable. Overall, Wix has taken a massive amount of work off my shoulders and still produces high quality, custom looking websites.

Eksileri:

Google ad vouchers are a little misleading. They only apply to new Google Ads users. So we purchased an upgrade mainly to get the ad voucher and then read the fine print that said we couldn't use it because we have an existing account. Better options for reserving/booking. We rent out display items and really need a calendar that is accessible to users of our website so they can see when display items are available in their area and when they are checked out. Better options for customizing auto emails to those that place orders. The majority of the email is not editable and doesn't really fit our needs. More customization and ability to copy and paste forms. I built out a form and realized I had put it on the wrong page of the site. I was not able to move it from the current page to the correct page. I had to delete it and rebuild it on the correct page. I would also like to be able to store the forms so that I can use them on other sites rather than having to rebuild each time.

Tüketici Ürünleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

‘site builder for tomorrow’

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: with the offered features by many hosting companies, mostly which are standard features, any novice can build a good looking website. But not an exceptional one like what is being offered by wix. Wix is in to business, therefore they integrate whatever the improvements in digital communication in order to be ‘special’. You need to experience the difference. After the initial launching with the free version, one need to migrate in to a version which will offer you all the additional features in ecom. With a paid version you can have your own domain that will help you to build your unique custom brand, and run an ad free site. With the paid version you become independent of strings associated with wix campaigns but still enjoy the unique features available in wix platform.
With the returns gained by having an exceptional site, you wouldn’t feel the service is expensive.

Artılar:

with ‘wix’, websites are not a luxury anymore. Wix has emerged as one of the leading facilitators of digital visual communication platforms by offering ‘start free and pay later’ concept of doing business. Wix is definitely doing a business. But it helps those innovatives who cannot afford the luxury of hosting initially, but can present brilliant productive ideas to the world with digital communication for a kickstart. Wix, certainly is doing a business of milking without hurting the cow. Those who cannot afford hosting initially or even venture on a project on trial basis can grab this concept and then upgrade to paid packages for greater productivity. Wix is not just another hosting business. Its an ecommerce platform. Wix has passed the traditional concepts by integrating future technology in to its platform thereby placing its position ahead of many others. Wix helps others to earn in the ecom world with the latest technology, trends integrated in to their system. With their ADI (artificial design intelligence), you almost have a ready-built website without any coding knowledge and the Wix editor gives you a free hand to integrate your own innovative ideas and present exceptional websites to communicate your message stunningly to the audience. You can use the Drag & Drop, Online Booking Tools, Online Store Builder, SEO Management, Survey Builder, to name a few and many other productive features to make your site unique and stand above the rest.

Eksileri:

well I wouldn’t say this a real con, but the cost comparison wise, there are many hosting service providers who too offer many ‘easy to build a site’ tools at a lower cost but one need to sacrifice on certain features those are being offered by wix at a higher cost.

Briana
Briana
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Operations Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good enough for business websites that don't require complex builds or functionality

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: For businesses that do not require eCommerce functionality (purchasing goods online), I would say this is a great tool to get a beautiful website up-and-running in little to no time with all of the basic functionality needed to provide a good customer experience. I cannot speak for the eCommerce side as I have not had a client with these requirements but am curious to know how functional their tools are.

Artılar:

There is no real "onboarding" required for a tool like Wix. You can get a website skeleton stood up within 10 minutes or so, and the process for upgrading to a Premium account is painless. Migrating domains over from other providers (like GoDaddy) was surprisingly simple and was processed much faster than their anticipated wait times. I have built Wix sites for 3 separate clients at this point and have had no major issues to date.

Eksileri:

This tool is not for experienced web developers, or at the very least does not allow them to customize the site properly in terms of proper HTML tagging. The SEO tool is too surface-level to allow for true optimization of the site. For instance I have recently discovered the nav bars across all three of my sites are not properly being picked up and indexed by Google, which is really affecting our SEO. There is no pre-built option for this in Wix and, as I am not a true developer, it will be challenging for me to fix on my own. The other small issue I have is with the number of email addresses that can be included on form submission alerts. Even for a premium account you can only have two people notified when a contact submission comes through, which is aggravating for an org with multiple people that need to be aware.

Zandrich
Güney Afrika dahilindeki CMO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Wix: Web Development Bulwark

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My experience with Wix kicked off when they launched their HTML platform in 2012; a year later, I would find myself using Wix to study HTML by dissecting pre-built modules and whole websites in order to gain insight into their operation - then appropriating that knowledge to my own projects. By late 2015, I was firmly established as a freelancer, offering web development as a service to my clients; it was then that I realised some projects need not be built from scratch, but instead were better suited for Wix - I used my existing knowledge of HTML, paired with the Wix platform, to build clean, fully-functional websites for my clients in no time at all, cutting costs and saving time for both myself and my clients. More recently, I've utilised Wix to help establish a presence on the internet for two of my startup companies. I am very satisfied with Wix overall, and, as both developer and end-user, I've found no fault with their services over the course of six years.

Artılar:

Wix was designed and developed with untrained users in mind, people who work in fields unrelated to web development as a whole - the result is a simple, easy-to-use platform for basic web development, all without the need to spend two (or more) years mastering the HTML, Java, CSS and/or PHP languages. Overall, Wix has had a profound impact the success of small/medium startups, and will continue to disrupt the market by providing a means of developing beautiful websites to entrepreneurs for years to come.

Eksileri:

The greatest downfall for Wix, and any similar service, is the nature of the service itself; using templates and ready-made code in order to work around building the website from scratch has as many benefits as it has downsides - for most, the functionality provided by Wix is absolutely sufficient, but for others the need for specialised functionality not facilitated by Wix will require hands-on coding and building. Wix has been working around this problem by making the code accessible, and providing a more-than-adequate editor with which to amend the pre-written code, all the while expanding on the available code behind the tools a user can implement on a Wix site - ultimately, though, Wix does not support the full functionality behind HTML, Java, etc. that one would have access to when developing a website from scratch.

Restoranlar, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

easy-to-use, intuitive drag-and-drop editor, but expensive

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, using WIX has been positive. Designing our website was easy and straightforward. However, the price is high, and we decided to look for alternatives.

Artılar:

While Wix's drag-and-drop editor is easy to use, editing can be slow at times due to the web browser’s inability to process data quickly. You can also create your own themes from scratch or choose from their existing ones if you prefer not to do so yourself. There are templates for specific industries like there are for Squarespace or Weebly, but this may be less necessary since you can design your own site as needed using Wix’s tools instead of relying on premade layouts designed by others who specialize in those fields.The site builder is easy to use and can help you create a professional-looking website in no time. Wix’s blog editor is easy to navigate, and there are many templates available for different types of blogs.

Eksileri:

-Wix is expensive, especially if you end up needing more than one site.-The Wix App Market is not as robust as the WordPress Marketplace, but plenty of apps are still available.Additional email accounts are expensive, and you can only have one free domain. Wix’s website builder is the most popular but has drawbacks. The free version of Wix allows you to create a basic website with a handful of templates, but if you want to add more than one page to your site or use any of their premium features,