Cumulus Retail Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,5 (11)

Cumulus Retail Hakkında

Easily manage your store and website as one; mobile point of sale, eCommerce, marketplace integrations, inventory, promotions, loyalty.

Cumulus Retail hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

This software in theory is great but it does not actually get going.

Eksileri:

No gunsmith support yet. No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails).

Cumulus Retail puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Cumulus Retail, Capterra'daki 11 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,5 puan almıştır.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (11)

Ürün Puanı

Ürün Puanı

Kullanım

Sıralama kriteri

Daha önce Cumulus Retail ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (11)

Mayur
Hindistan dahilindeki CFO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best POS for all online business.

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Loved the inventory management and order management feature. It syncs all the data from my store to the POS easily.

Eksileri:

Till now not find any disadvantages of this software.

Connor
Spor Ürünleri, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great products and service!

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THEY PROVIDE ARE PORBABLY SOME OF THE BEST OUT THERE. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ALL OF THE SAME ITEMS I DROPSHIPPED THROUGH RSR GROUP AND PUT THEM ON OUR WEBSITE AND THEY COVERED A LOT OF THE PROCESS. THEY MADE THE TEMPLATE AND TOOK CARE OF THE RED TAPE TYPE OF STUFF, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD YOUR PERSONAL FLAIR AND IMAGES TO IT. ONCE YOU GO THROUGH THE TRAINING IT BECOMES A LOT EASIER AND QUICKER TO GET THINGS DONE THEY CAN BE A BIT PRICEY FOR A SMALL BUSINESS AND YOU WILL NEED TO PLAN ON SPENDING MUCH MORE THAN THE $350 A MONTH AND MAKE SURE YOU READ WHATEVER CONTRACTS THEY HAVE YOU SIGN COMPLETELY. I WAS UNAWARE OF A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS THAT I SIGNED UP FOR AND ONLY REALIZED AFTERWARDS THAT I REALLY COULDNT AFFORD IT LONG TERM.

Artılar:

THE POS SYSTEM IS VERY IN DEPTH INTERGRATIONS WORKED WELL WITH MY VENDOR/WHOLESALER GREAT WEBSITE DESIGNS GREAT EMPLOYEES AND TRAINERS VERY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED IN MANY INDUSTRIES FIREARMS AND 2A FIRENDLY

Eksileri:

A LOT OF THINGS YOU HAVE TO COORDINATE LOTS OF ACCOUNTS TO MAKE WITH MANY COMPANIES NOT THE BEST COMMUNICATION BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS UNEXPECTED COSTS LONG TERM CONTRACTS CUAGHT ME BY SURPRISE

Russell
Spor Ürünleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Be Extra Cautious, What was covered in the sales pitch couldn’t actual be done

1,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: The overall best part was signing the termination of the contract three years after we started. After it was determined that the software would not do what they said it would do and they agreed in writing it couldn’t do what it was sold to do they would not terminate the contract and refund thousands of dollars spent on a system. So we paid for 36 months on a system that never processed an actual transaction. We also revoked ACH authorization for payment in writing and they still continued to ACH. We also tried to reach out to members of the leadership team and all of our communications including communications that were mailed physically were never responded to or acknowledged.

Artılar:

This software in theory is great but it does not actually get going

Eksileri:

The features that were pitched to us in all of the sales presentation turned out to be things that could not be delivered and implementation. Almost 9 months of back-and-forth with the implementation teams never could get system running.

Paul
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, with lots of features.

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: As we were one of the first adopters we had a few issues, but they were addressed in a timely manner. We converted over to Cumulus from Retail Star, and I was a little disappointed that some of the main features that I used on a daily basis were not accessible on day 1. After some updates these features are accessible now.

Artılar:

Ease of use with a host of features. Cloud based allows for Inventory access from anywhere with Internet access.

Eksileri:

We had the local server option install for redundancy, but this service can be slow at times. Plus any updates to products are not instant.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for the review, Paul!

Roxanne
ABD dahilindeki Manager
Kıyafet ve Moda, 11-50 Çalışan

Happy with our new POS

Artılar:

All my products transfered over to the new data base, my empolyees love our new touchscreen cash register monitor, customer support and training people are awesome to work with! Overall the product is super easy to work with.

Eksileri:

When ordering on a PO I wish there was a way to see "on hand" items on the same screen as the PO. (I heard that this will be in an upcoming update though). Also, I wish I could just hit the ENTER button when doing searches (instead of mousing up to the search button).

3 yıl önce

Thanks for the review, Roxanne! And, yes, we have now added that feature to our software. You can now see "On Hand' items on the same screen as the PO. Hopefully you have already upgraded to our current version, if not- please reach out to our Updates Department and we can schedule your update!

TODD
Perakende, 11-50 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

The transition to the Cumulus platform was easy and seamless, the staff ensured we were completely satisfied.

Artılar:

Simple to use, easy to learn and well supported by a professional staff. Implementation was a breeze

Eksileri:

The website development did not end up meeting our expectations but, they were willing to work with our chosen developer

3 yıl önce

Happy to hear it, Todd! We value you as a client!

Eddie
ABD dahilindeki Pres
Kıyafet ve Moda, 2-10 Çalışan

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: CSR made this change over tolerable! They seem to understand our needs and concerns and in my opinion, they have been extremely helpful.

Artılar:

I feel that the combination of our Cumulus operation system and our website, our 65 year old business might be able to come of age in the 21st century.

Eksileri:

This system is much slower when it comes to saving and finishing at the pos and back office compared to Retail Star.

3 yıl önce

Thanks, Eddie! We appreciate your great review and more importantly, your partnership for so many years!

Alison
ABD dahilindeki owner

Worth the learning curve

4,0 4 yıl önce

Artılar:

I like having the ability to work in remote locations. The pre set reporting helps with inventory control.

Eksileri:

I miss the customizations from Retail Star and the ability to access older information from customer store credits and gift cards.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for the review, Alison! Considering Cumulus is web-based, you can access it from anywhere, anytime- and we're happy to see you are taking advantage of that!

Scott
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent for medium sized shops

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly and helpful during the setup and training process. The support after the sale when minor issues have arisen has been excellent as well.

Artılar:

Tons of features Shooting range management Inventory Management Built in bound book software Smartwaiver integration i4473 integration Training course management Fairly intuitive interface Helpful and quick to react tech support

Eksileri:

Not as easy to set up as the bargain guys (as expected) No gunsmith support yet No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails)

3 yıl önce

Thanks for all the positive feedback, Scott! Its much appreciated and we love hearing what a great experience you have had with our customer service and support teams!

Darrin
ABD dahilindeki ceo
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Vary easy to use once I got the hang of it

Artılar:

This has everything I need to run a indoor shooting range and gun shop. Once products are imported correctly it is vary easy

Eksileri:

I wish it was easier to take in used guns through the system. every once in a wile i can use the same log in and have to use another.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for the review, Darrin! It's much appreciated!

Rohit
Kıyafet ve Moda, 11-50 Çalışan

Review of Cumulus

4,0 4 yıl önce

Artılar:

Nice layout, and very good features for a retail store. Love that my website is connected with the point of sale system.

Eksileri:

Lots of glitches in the beginning. Also Tech support not mac save even though product is being offered.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for the review, Rohit! We appreciate your partnership!