Trainual Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,8 (342)

Trainual Hakkında

The all-in-one knowledge and training app that makes it easy to train and grow your team. Get your business out of your brain today.

Trainual hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Eksileri:

What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong.

Trainual puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Trainual, Capterra'daki 342 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,8 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Trainual ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (342)

Rashad
Rashad
Azerbaycan dahilindeki Photographer
Fotoğrafçılık, 51-200 Çalışan

Employee training software

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

Artılar:

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

Eksileri:

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Jean
Brezilya dahilindeki Product Analyst
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Trainual is a great option

Artılar:

Creating and managing process is very simples in trainual. Having a specific tool for traning give a more "serious/important" feeling about the content, special for remote teams.

Eksileri:

The search engine could be better. Sometimes it's not so good to find the right content.

8 ay önce

Hi Jean! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review :) We're super stoked to hear that it's been useful for you as you create and manage your processes. And we appreciate you sharing your feedback on the search functionality! We're working on updating that functionality, so stay tuned for some improvements to come soon! If you have any other feedback, always feel free to reach out! Thank you so much again for being such an awesome part of our community and for working with us!

Alan
Alan
ABD dahilindeki Ops Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan

Trainual Is Straightforward, Practical, and Smooth

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Trainual is really easy to use for both admins and users. I love that we can all reference the same materials very easily, and everyone knows what training they have yet to complete at a glance.

Artılar:

Honestly, I like how modern it looks the most. Previously, our company used Zoho and it had a lot of features, but it didn't look smooth. When you're trying to learn something new, you need as few distractions as possible. With Trainual's polished look, you're able to focus. On the administrator side, you can create everything you need without any training. Just take a moment to plan out your training, and you'll be alright.

Eksileri:

The only gripe I have is the assessments. Zoho had a lot of options for the question types, and in Trainual I was hoping for the same. I adapted many of the questions that I migrated over, so it's okay, but having different question types helps break up the monotony. We have to ask a lot of questions in certain training modules, so this really helped, but this technical limitation hasn't actually held us back in practice. We continue to love Trainual.

Kerstin
ABD dahilindeki Legal and Marketing Intern
Kanun Uygulaması, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Trainual Review

3,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

Artılar:

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Eksileri:

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

ABD dahilindeki Director of Human Resources
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11-50 Çalışan

It's only the beginning!

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Trainings have been great, customer service is excellent and overall it is worth every penny to have our policies and processes out of our head in the system. Feel more confident that every team member will get the same training experience.

Artılar:

We are new to Trainual and have taken off on creating and designing the future of training and development for our team. It has been so easy to navigate and their templates allow you a fully customizable quick start. That is perfect for getting the data in and then we can further customize as we go adding new videos and tutorials. Access to Loom in order to record steps on the computer are especially helpful to our team.

Eksileri:

Nothing yet, I guess if I had a complaint is that I didn't do this year ago know how it will transform our training.

Hannah
BK dahilindeki Md
Emlak, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I can now manage my team confidently

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: I need to help my team understand more, how important it is, and to help me make it more user friendly for new members to get to grips with, maybe the next new starter will just do what they’re told with it, as we havent had any NS since getting it!

Artılar:

No more - ‘I didn’t know how to do that’ Or, ‘i dont know what to do, can you help’ Basically i ask my team, have they looked in trainual first? 9/10 they havent and the answer i give regularly , is already there. It saves hours of repeating the common questions, so I can focus on doing what I do best :)

Eksileri:

getting the team to use it!! The team have an issue with my content … even after I had fab training from you guys 🤦‍♀️

Aicha
Kanada dahilindeki Coordinator
Ticari Emlak, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best training tool I know of!

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The best training tool I know of! The integration of documents is very easy, as well as the writing. It allows to create a very interactive training platform which makes the training experience very pleasant and very effective. This tool also allows a very easy progress tracking and the updating of the training programs is very easy and very fast.

Artılar:

Very easy to use for learners and easy to track their progress

Eksileri:

Not just any kind of video can be included in your training and the font is limited.

Micah
ABD dahilindeki General Manager
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 201-500 Çalışan

Highly recommend

Artılar:

I love the software for training purposes. My team retains information at a higher rate than before.

Eksileri:

When testing, if you get the answers wrong, you can just remember the wrong answers and get them right from process of elimination.

Dylan
ABD dahilindeki General Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 201-500 Çalışan

Gym staff review

Artılar:

Ease of access and content creation. Adding context for videos.

Eksileri:

Initially, and this is not a problem with the software, the content was lackluster. It has improved along with the software itself and the ease of access and updating has helped tremendously.

Jordan
BK dahilindeki Property Lawyer
Kanun Uygulaması, 11-50 Çalışan

Seamless, Useful and informative

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I have enjoyed using trainual as this has saves sufficient time training new starters

Artılar:

Allows our new business and onboarding teams to train quickly and efficiently through an easy to use user face.

Eksileri:

there have been little cons regarding this software it has been great all round

Del
ABD dahilindeki Training Director
Ruh Sağlığı Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan

Training Department Essential Tool

4,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

This has allowed for our practice to dramatically improve our onboarding, training, and policy/procedure update management processes.

Eksileri:

The search feature is often more frustrating than helpful. It often results in time intensive continue searching through the list of results without necessarily producing the Trainual module intended.

🍁 Cortney
🍁 Cortney
ABD dahilindeki Owen/Clinical Director
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The Thing You Didn't Know You Needed!

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: We absolutely love Trainual: as a company, a team, and a product. It has become the foundation of our company and the place that we are working so hard to get all of the information. As we build this plane while flying it, we appreciate how easy it is to write down what we are doing so it is easier next time. Prior to Trainual, sometimes I felt like MacGruber holding things together with a paperclip and a gum wrapper based on my memory or other team member's institutional knowledge and now we can capture it all, sometimes in the moment. We plan to be using Trainual indefinitely.

Artılar:

There are many things that I like the most about this software that have to do with features, but I think the features would not be useful if the platform wasn't designed with a foundation of a solid understanding of how small businesses function and scale. So, to start with, I love the philosophy and approach of Trainual as a company and the team as humans. Trickling down from there, the platform is designed that way - it is clear it is flexibly designed, but kept intuitive, and thoughtfully updated with feature requests that have the greatest impact across their users. The organization of the content makes it easy to jump right in to get something created along with the template gallery helping to streamline it all.

Eksileri:

I have two suggestions that are specific to how we use the platform, and I have submitted these are requests so I know they are in the hopper: 1) make the directory accessible through the mobile app. Often times when we hire new people, that is what we want them to be able to access and they are doing everything from their phones before they are in our workplace. 2) update the time stamping to track each time a subject/topic/step is completed for each employee. More Specifically, when you have to provide documentation to the department of labor for unemployment claims they may request evidence of the days/times that you asked someone to complete and then review a policy. In trainual, only the reviewed date is saved so you lose the evidence of the initial completion date. We have been in this pickle twice, and I would like to not to have to track all completions and reassignments outside of Trainual for compliance reasons.

Jordan
ABD dahilindeki VP
Perakende, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

If you aren't using trainual you are missing out

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Incredible. We use it all the time and it has become our document repository as well as our best asset in training.

Artılar:

I can create one training video with screen narration and push it out to my different teams rather than having to train each person individually.

Eksileri:

It's definitely hard to get started making content. But that is more on the user than the service. Make sure you set aside time to work on this!

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Filipinler dahilindeki Art Manager
Kıyafet ve Moda, 51-200 Çalışan

Trainual is key

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Easier training platform than the previous platform we used so there were fewer technical issues which saved us time fixing those issues during Training. It was a great experience overall.

Artılar:

The fact that we had to suddenly hire and train people in a short manner of time because of an unexpected surge of workload, the ease of transitioning to Trainual really helped. We were using a different software/platform before and it was a bit of a pain and we found Trainual a few months back before hiring, thankfully. Trainual is also perfect for our current needs. It's really easy to learn how to navigate around Trainual and learn how to use it from an Admin perspective. We didn't experience any technical issues along the way even from the user's side. I also liked the feature where you can see their progress in a detailed manner, like when did a specific user start on a course and when did they finish it.

Eksileri:

There really aren't that many things I didn't like about it. I guess I would just push on considering adding more test styles/quiz styles. Additionally, I think we can add more details on the Reports, like the computed duration of how much time a user spent on a specific subject & course. Also, it'd be nice too if there was a feature where the courses & subjects are locked or set up to be taken in a specific order. These are the things on top of my head right now.

2 yıl önce

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear that Trainual helped your team effectively train your new employees in such a short amount of time! And we appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve. We'll pass that on to our product team so we know where to focus on as we improve the platform. If there's anything else you need from us, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Kevin
ABD dahilindeki Realtor
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very happy long time customer

5,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Trainual helps us to on board and train our new agents affect effectively and efficiently. Because of the software we are able to do this very easily. I’ve lost count of how many man hours this software has saved us

Artılar:

I like the Learning paths and the ease of use of the system overall.

Eksileri:

None that come to mind that I like least.

8 ay önce

Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review and for being a long time customer of ours! We're super stoked to hear that you've been happy with Trainual over our time together, and we think you're pretty rad, too :) Looking forward to continuing to work with you, and thank you for being a part of our awesome community!

Stephanie
ABD dahilindeki Director of Implementation
İnşaat, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Trainual is helpful beyond just the software

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Besides the software I really appreciate the podcasts and virtual classes that help businesses to be their best selves. Providing sessions on hiring, onboarding, and leading with empathy have been especially helpful for our team.

Artılar:

We didn't have written processes previous to using Trainual. This software has helped us get everything out of our heads and onto "paper" so that there is clear understanding across the board for what is expected from our employees and what they should expect from us as a company. It's easy to set up, easy to modify/customize, and easy to use. We are an HVAC contractor and not all of our employees are tech savvy. We've had no issues whatsoever in any of our employees using the software. And living in the new normal of social distancing this software has allowed us to hire, onboard, and train people virtually. We're better at these three items now than we ever were before and it's due to our use of Trainual.

Eksileri:

I can't think of any issues we've had with the software.

2 yıl önce

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your your Trainual experience. We're so excited to hear that implementation has been easy and that the platform has improved your processes and training! We hope it continues to positively impact your organization! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions or feedback as you're getting started.

Narciso
ABD dahilindeki Regional Director
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl

Trainual Review

Artılar:

The ability to store and manage all training formats in one place.

Eksileri:

It would be nice to have the ability to communicate to employees through Trainual.

8 ay önce

Hi Narciso! Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We're super stoked to hear that it's made it easy for you to store and manage all of your company training in one place. You rock! And we appreciate you sharing your feedback on being able to internally communicate to employees within Trainual. We'll pass your feedback on to our Product Team as we're always looking for ways to improve. Thanks so much again for being an awesome part of our community and for working with us!

Perry
BK dahilindeki director
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Changed how we grow our business

Yorumlar: Incredible. I wouldn't be without it now

Artılar:

The ease of creation is immense. Tests really ensure the team consume AND understand what they are learning.

Eksileri:

Hmmm I genuingley cannot think of any cons right now

2 yıl önce

Hi Perry! Thank you for taking the time to leave your Trainual review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has been impactful to you and your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional feedback or questions for us.

Annie
ABD dahilindeki VP of Administration
Mali Hizmetler, 11-50 Çalışan

Impressed!

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Trainual has been a great method of communication between myself and my team. Whenever there's a product or process update company wide, it is very easily updated and communicated within my team. Teaching people how to use Trainual has been easy and fun!

Artılar:

I love how easy to use the systems are. Everything is very clear and user friendly. You do not have to be administratively inclined to learn and get good at using Trainual and it's systems.

Eksileri:

I don't have a lot of complaints about Trainual, other than when linking a document into a process step, it reduces the size significantly so it can be hard to read. But that is a small detail on the larger scale of amazing products and user interface!

Preston
ABD dahilindeki Managing Shareholder
Muhasebe, 2-10 Çalışan

A Game Changer for Company

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Our company has been using Trainual for about two months now. I see such value in the content that can be created in Trainual that I literally get up at 5am every day to write training content. And, I’m actually looking forward to hiring our next new staff person to put them through our new training program. All of this content will also not just be a training program that sits on a shelf forgotten somewhere, it will become our living company “Wiki” providing quick access to company knowledge.

Artılar:

The software is so intuitive and easy to use you just get in and go. It’s so much fun documenting our processes now and spicing the content up with interesting fonts, images, and videos.

Eksileri:

It would be nice if videos could be uploaded directly to Trainual rather than linking them in from somewhere else like YouTube.

2 yıl önce

Hey, Preston - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're super excited to hear that the platform has helped to make documenting your processes fun and that it's being used a company "wiki" for your internal information! That is so awesome to hear. And thanks for your feedback on video uploads. We'll pass over your suggestion to our product team so we know where to focus on when improving Trainual. If you ever have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Vie
Filipinler dahilindeki Operations
Lojistik ve Tedarik Zinciri, 2-10 Çalışan

Ease of Onboarding

5,0 5 ay önce

Artılar:

Training and onboarding can be a difficult process and knowing which way or in what direction we want to begin the training can be the most challenging. With Trainual, it gives us a clear path to take with our trainees and allows us a chance to show them the step-by-step processes while keeping each topic relevant to the tasks at hand. Updating processes is easy and keeps everyone involved. It makes cross-training easy as well and allows the company to work efficiently as everybody knows the basics and can help take over for others who may be absent, on leave, or just overloaded.

Eksileri:

There weren't many features I was disappointed with. I've been very satisfied so far.

Stephanie
ABD dahilindeki Operations Manager

Manual Meets the Perfect Training Guide

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I can't say enough great things about Trainual! I tell everyone I know about this amazing tool!

Artılar:

We love the usability of this software. Whether you are at a desktop or on the job site, you are always connected to the information you need.

Eksileri:

The ability to sort by department, but you guys are already working on that !! :)

2 yıl önce

Hi Stephanie. Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review We appreciate you taking the time to write it. And we're so excited to hear that you absolutely love Trainual! That made our day reading that. As for the ability to sort by department - you are right! We are working on that Expect some updates real soon. We look forward to continuing to work with you! And if you ever need anything from us, always feel free to reach out.

ABD dahilindeki Director of Marketing || Wynge Financial
Mali Hizmetler, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

User-friendly so you won't pull your hair out

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I love having everything in one place and organized into "need to know" sections when onboarding (both as a new hire and later, a manager). As a growing start-up, we were constantly adding to the training content, and bringing new superstars into the fold was easy because they're getting a consistent and thorough rundown of our company history, SOPs, and tools we rely on to function. BIG PERK: even as the Founder/top dogs get busier, the flow of information isn't disrupted for new team members. I wish Trainual existed years ago!

Artılar:

Simple user experience w/ clear navigation for both trainers and trainees, prompt response from Trainual staff if there's an issue, and it takes away the excuse of "I didn't know" as new staff onboards (the admin dashboard with progress reporting is magic!)

Eksileri:

Nothing to note at this point. Any hiccups or new feature suggestions are always acknowledged quickly by the team...which isn't a bad thing at all!

4 yıl önce

Thanks for the review, Michelle! We're so happy to hear Trainual has helped your company train as you grow.

Lauren
ABD dahilindeki Training & SOP Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Trainual is the best learning management software that I've ever used!

5,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who manages learning for their organization.

Artılar:

As an admin, it's so easy to assign trainings, create roles and publish trainings!

Eksileri:

I'd like it a bit more if there were more reporting features.

8 ay önce

Hi Lauren! Wow! Thank you so much for calling us the best and for leaving us this amazing review :) We also think you are the best! We're so excited to continue to work with you, and we appreciate you being a part of our community. Thanks for recommending us so highly!

Cara
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Love it!

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: Great!

Artılar:

I stumbled upon Trainual while searching different products. It has really helped me with teaching management how to run my business. It's easy to use and has awesome features. My favorite feature is the Loom integration so I can make screen recordings to display how to take care of certain online/computer tasks. I also love that I can add GIFs to the training for fun.

Eksileri:

I had a small technical issue that was due to the size of the display while using Trainual, so I thought I had lost the ability to use Loom right in the program. However, as soon as I got in touch with Customer Service, they were easily answer my question. So, what I thought was an issue, was an easy fix!