15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Flipsnack Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,6 (281)

Flipsnack Hakkında

Katalogları, broşürleri, dergileri, portföyleri ve daha fazlasını kolayca oluşturmak ve yayınlamak istiyorsanız en iyi çevrimiçi yayıncılık araçlarından biridir.

Flipsnack hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

Eksileri:

I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder.

Flipsnack puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Flipsnack, Capterra'daki 281 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Flipsnack ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (281)

Thomas J
Thomas J
ABD dahilindeki Analytics | HubSpot
Medya Prodüksiyon, 51–200 Çalışan

Flipsnack Review

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Artılar:

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Eksileri:

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

5 yıl önce

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at [email protected]

Cameron
ABD dahilindeki Team Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Easy to Use and Affordable

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: We find it easy and overall affordable to provide our clients with these magazines. It is a great value add for us. Additionally it allows us to present our marketing material in a unique and upscale way

Artılar:

The creation/editing of magazines is really easy, and I love the features that are now in editing (e.g. hyperlinking). Once created the magazines are easily shareable and you can whitelabel the sharing and magazine. And there are no ads when you share, which is important to our clients. It is easy to search for and organize magazines.

Eksileri:

The enterprise pricing/setup for additional magazines could use modification for companies that have/keep many magazines on hand. We have to go in and delete old magazines to keep the number down to 1000. The cost to add more magazines was too pricey for us.

5 ay önce

Your feedback helps us a lot, Cameron. Thank you!

Chrystal
Yazım ve Düzenleme, Serbest Meslek

chryst review

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: overall very satisfied, hope to continue the relationship

Artılar:

The quality of pictures, books and links, the ease of usage and the customer service so far is exceptional

Eksileri:

Hate that i cannot edit the text on pdf that i uploaded, this would be so so helpful

geçen ay

Thank you so much for your review, Chrystal! Love to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Flipsnack and that you find our customer support team helpful! 💙

Grafik Tasarım, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Horrible platform lacking fuction and customer support

2,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

We were initially attracted to Flipsnack for the PDF flip feature and the ability to add in image carousels, videos and use our domain.

Eksileri:

The platform doesn't hold your font formatting - meaning after you finish your project and preview, and you return to your edit screen all the copy returns to a small black font - a nightmare. No data features - your reports and decks have graphs and pie charts. They can't build them nor can they be animated in any way. The builder is beyond terrible to use. You expect a Canva type experience, however, this platform is lightyears behind. Incredibly overpriced to get all the functions they advertise. Once Canva adds these capabilities this platform will be obsolete. Customer service is only available a few hours a day. Every time we tried to contact support it said they were closed. We tried in the evening, morning the next day and afternoon - nothing.

3 ay önce

Hello, We're very sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with our platform. It's disheartening to hear that you've tried to contact our support team but couldn't receive assistance due to our working hours. We will definitely consider your feedback and use it to further advance our platform, but we would love to hear more about what we could improve to make your experience better. If you are willing to share some more details about this with us then please send us an email at [email protected] or you can reach our Live Chat which is available from Monday - Friday, 6 am - 11 pm GMT

Shawn
Yayımcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

We Love FlipSnack

5,0 4 ay önce

Artılar:

This application makes publishing much easier.

Eksileri:

I can not think of anything at this time.

4 ay önce

Thank you so much for your review, Shawn! I'm super happy to hear that you find publishing to be easier when using Flipsnack!

Tammie
ABD dahilindeki Founder and Creative Director
Grafik Tasarım, 2–10 Çalışan

The Best of Its Kind

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Flipsnack looks better, works better, and is more cost-effective than the competition. It's simply the best digital flipbook on the market.

Artılar:

Flipsnack gives you the print experience in a digital form. You can enjoy flipping through a book or magazine and get the full experience without paper. As a graphic designer, it would be very difficult to run my business without Flipsnack, because my clients would not feel the full value of my designs if they just viewed proofs as PDF email attachments.

Eksileri:

Not a dislike, but just an area for future growth: more automation and integration capabilities for auto-generating flipbooks and auto-updating content within the flipbooks, such as page numbers. Flipsnack is actively developing these capabilities and I'm eagerly waiting until they are available.

geçen yıl

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and feedback! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and that you find it so helpful. We are working on the capabilities you`ve mentioned and hope they will soon be available on our platform. ����

Jessica
ABD dahilindeki Administrative Manager
Emlak, 11–50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great for real estate inventory catalogs!

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, Flipsnack has been a great resource for our digital catalogs. We've been using the products for several years now, but have only had a paid account for the past year so that we could do more with it - we are please with what we've been able to do! I've only had two occasions where something went wrong technically with our catalog and Flipsnack's team was quick to respond and resolve the issues.

Artılar:

We use Flipsnack to present our listing inventory as a sharable catalog. Listing inventory is constantly changing which means the catalog needs to be updated almost daily. It's super easy for me to update the catalog in Flipsnack so that clients always have the most up-to-date information. I like that the sharable link stays the same.

Eksileri:

I do most of my editing outside of Flipsnack (in MS Publisher), then upload PDFs to keep our catalog up-to-date. I did try building the catalog in Flipsnack but found that some of the functionality that I frequently use in MS Publisher isn't available in Flipsnack.

geçen yıl

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack after all these years. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Vini
Meksika dahilindeki Sr. Designer
Çevre Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

their customer service rocks

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: I have been using it for almost two years and definetly they have been improving their UX.

Artılar:

Definetely their customer service. They are aware of every issue that you might have until it is solved.

Eksileri:

You cant use shortcuts for underlined or italics, you have to select the text and then change it. Other times the whole paragraph changes so you have to undo and redo.

7 ay önce

Thank you for the review and feedback, Vini! It helps us a lot!

Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

I really like this, but could be better

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Its a good experience

Artılar:

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

Eksileri:

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen. On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

3 yıl önce

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Arun
Arun
Hindistan dahilindeki Graphic designer
Grafik Tasarım, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Decent designing and marketing tool for me

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Flipsnack is an excellent solution for quickly and easily bringing your PDFs to life. It’s easy to use, fast, and offers powerful features like shopping buttons, videos, and GIFs. However, its pricing plans may be too expensive for some users and the Design Studio feature isn’t as powerful as other solutions. As such, it may be best suited for those who need fast PDF-to-flipbook conversion and don’t require the more advanced features.

Artılar:

Flipsnack's quick PDF-to-flipbook conversion sets it apart. Its basic, intuitive UI makes it easy to use. Flipsnack's buying buttons, videos, and GIFs help bring catalogs to life.

Eksileri:

Flipsnack’s pricing plans may be too expensive for some users, and the Design Studio feature isn’t as powerful as some other publishing solutions. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the 3D flip-page effect not working properly in certain browsers.

geçen yıl

Thank you so much for the review, Arun! We're glad that our quick PDF-to-flipbook conversion and interactive features have helped bring your catalogs to life. We understand that our pricing plans may not be suitable for everyone, but we try to offer various options to fit different budgets and needs. We're constantly working to improve our platform and add new features to help our users create even more engaging content. Your feedback helps us a lot, and the team will investigate the issues you mentioned.

Jan
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, Serbest Meslek

Easy to Use + Professional Look

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Artılar:

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

Eksileri:

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

4 yıl önce

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Paul
Avustralya dahilindeki Director
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay

Looking For More

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

Artılar:

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

Eksileri:

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

4 yıl önce

Hi Paul, Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Sujee
Kanada dahilindeki Founder & CEO
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Flipsnack review

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

Artılar:

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward. Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

Eksileri:

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF. I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

5 yıl önce

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Tüketici Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

Artılar:

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

Eksileri:

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

5 yıl önce

Hi Lauren, Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF. We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team. Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Spor, 11–50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Artılar:

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

Eksileri:

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

3 yıl önce

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy to use and consistent

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall this software is a great tool to present any publication or multi-page collateral. It's a great way to save on printing costs. There is nothing like holding an actual printed book, but for quick digital viewing, this is the best alternative.

Artılar:

It is very easy to upload your PDF of your book and be confident it will show up exactly how you'd like to present it. There are several easy to understand settings for how to set-up the look & function of your e-book. You can even choose them to be auto-default settings so you don't need to select them every time. There are lots of interactivity features like a Video Widget and auto-finding missing links.

Eksileri:

I haven't ever used it to design the pages from scratch. I always design in Adobe InDesign and just upload a PDF to flipsnack. So I don't know if it has good design features for initial page layout. The one thing that would be nice, is if there was another feature for not just books/magazines, but for folded collateral like a mailed newsletter or brochure, etc. If there was a way to animate for multi-panel designs, like have them unfold and present on the screen the way you would view if it were printed.

geçen yıl

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot, and it will be discussed with the team. We are pleased to know you find Flipsnack easy to use and that it helps you with your presentations.

Thomas
BK dahilindeki Managing Director
Dinlence, Seyahat ve Turizm, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great option for sharing documents

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

Artılar:

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

Eksileri:

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

5 yıl önce

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.

Debra
ABD dahilindeki Director of Communication Services, HCC Central
Yüksek Öğrenim, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Houston Community College Central's review of Flipsnack

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: It's been a true asset to my department's work. It elevates my work and is always well received. Internal constituents want to make sure their items are in it. That tells me they like the product and want to be a part of it.

Artılar:

It is pretty easy to use. Uploading a finished pdf. is simple and the end results are impressive. People have enjoyed looking at flip books I create at the start of the month to promote college events. It elevates basic fliers to a nice, newer level and makes viewing more fun.

Eksileri:

What needs to be improved: 1). Basic background choices (not enough color options or textures), 2). The ability to add video clips. 3). Greater detail on how long a person views a page, etc. 4). It should also work like Constant Contact (CC) and allow for distribution lists so I can send a flip book directly without CC.

geçen yıl

Thank you so much for the review. It helps us a lot! All your suggestions will be discussed with the team.

Shannon
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Tüketici Ürünleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Elevates our Marketing Material

Artılar:

Ever job I have gone to, I have introduced teams to this software and they are always so impressed on what it can do to elevate our sales pitches and marketing material. This software allows us to stop with the oversized pdf attachments and link engagement information with video content that sets us apart from our competition.

Eksileri:

Once upon a time there wasn't the ability to embed a video, but after suggesting that a few years ago and customer service keeping us informed it would happen, it has and that's why I am loyal. They listen and enhance the software to work for their customers.

4 yıl önce

Hi Shannon, Thank you for recommending us! We're glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for your sales team!

Marie
Kanada dahilindeki Business owner
Perakende, Serbest Meslek

Awesome software

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Excellent customer service. If I have a question someone gets back to me right away and walks me through the steps. This program makes it easy for my customers to see what products I have on hand and saves me a lot of time.

Artılar:

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can update my catalogs.

Eksileri:

I sometimes find it slow to go between pages but it could have something to do with the images I put on which make it take longer to load.

5 yıl önce

Thank you so much for the kind review, Marie! You are right about the images. You can optimize them for quick loading using tinyjpg.com

Annika
ABD dahilindeki owner/photographer
Fotoğrafçılık, Serbest Meslek

Client Magazines on Flipsnack

4,0 5 ay önce

Artılar:

I enjoy the page flipping experience. It feels like an upgrade from a regular pdf attached to an email.

Eksileri:

I want to send my publication straight to clients in full-screen mode without flipsnack branding or anything else on the page.

5 ay önce

Thank you for your review! If you need assistance with the situation you mentioned, please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected].

Nicole
Avustralya dahilindeki REAL ESTATE AGENT
Emlak, Serbest Meslek

FLIPSNACK IS A BIG PART OF MY BUSINESS

Yorumlar: LOVE IT

LOOKS GOOD AND EASY TO USE WE USE IT FOR A LOT OF MARKETING IN OUR OFFICE

I HONESTLY COULDN'T TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A NEGATIVE

4 yıl önce

Hey Nicole! We very much appreciate your kind words and amazing review!

Sorin
ABD dahilindeki CFO
Kıyafet ve Moda, 11–50 Çalışan

Flipsnack for Fashion Industry

Artılar:

Great functionality and quality. The updates of the catalogs is very easy

Eksileri:

Does not have afunctionality twith starts or other method of selecting the items you like and review them later

geçen yıl

Thanks for the feedback, Sorin. It helps us a lot to improve Flipsnack in the future!

Stephanie
ABD dahilindeki Project Management
Dinlence, Seyahat ve Turizm, 2–10 Çalışan

A Good Solution for Creating PDF Booklets

4,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Flipsnack has been a good beginning solution for us. We needed to be able to provide potential and existing customers with an easier to read option for our catalogs and ebooks. Flipsnack was easy to use and implement and we never had any problems with our customers being able to view the products. It gives it that final professional touch!

Artılar:

It's simple to upload and converts quickly. I like that it has an editor in the app and that you can have interactive links in the booklet. I also like that it gives viewers the option to download a pdf version.

Eksileri:

I wish you could customize the URL. This is only available with the highest paid plan.

5 yıl önce

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that Flipsnack is a good solution for you

Alecia
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

NBCOH FlipSnack Review

Yorumlar: Great love this site

Artılar:

Templates and you can include videos. Videos are essential fir us to share our work.

Eksileri:

I have not noticed anything I don’t like. I would like info on how to get what I created printed.

geçen yıl

Thank you so much for the review, Alecia!