15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Google Analytics 360 Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (7.870)

Google Analytics 360 Hakkında

Pazarlamacılar, BI (iş zekası) personeli ve çevrimiçi işletmelerin müşterilerin web sitesi etkileşimleriyle ilgili bilgi edinmesini sağlayan kurumsal düzeyde analiz platformu.

Google Analytics 360 hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The customer service guidance is pretty solid from Google - guiding through set-up of both search and display ads and helping you understand some performance questions for ads and keywords.

Eksileri:

It would almost feel wrong to complain or list any dislikes I have about something that is free.

Google Analytics 360 puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Google Analytics 360, Capterra'daki 7.870 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Google Analytics 360 ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (7.870)

Ivan
Ivan
ABD dahilindeki CMO
Ağırlama, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

7 Old produtcs in one new.

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Great overall product for data collection and analytics.

Artılar:

Every tool i have previousely used is combined in GA360. Analytics 360, Optimize 360 for testing and personalization; Data Studio 360 – for visualizations; Tag Manager 360 for data collection; Attribution 360; Audience Center 360 and Surveys 360. Everything is packed to new, great product that can help any company to succeed.

Eksileri:

Pricing of product is pretty high, but still it is really helpfull.

Maricka
Maricka
İrlanda dahilindeki Head of Marketing Operations
Güvenlik ve Soruşturma, 51–200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

GA 360 has allowed me to bring multiple data sources together

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Over all positive but I still have a lot to learn.

Artılar:

The fact that, a) it’s a Google product, a step up from GA4 and it allows multiple data sources to be plugged in. Learning curve is not to deep due to familiarity with traditional GA.

Eksileri:

I wish the trial last longer, these trials have a huge impact on purchase decisions. We already use Looker, HubSpot and GA4 so we need to make sure we can consolidate everything, something that still isn’t clear.

ESMAEIL
Irak dahilindeki ENGINEER
Bilgisayar ve Ağ Güvenliği, 11–50 Çalışan

Creative work team

3,0 2 ay önce

Artılar:

It has smooth and fast execution. From my point of view, this analytical platform is indispensable, as it is necessary for all companies that operate via the Internet. Google Analytics 360 is a great tool to get information about online traffic It also contains video clips to train you on using the site

Eksileri:

There is one problem that I hope to work on solving, which is the support service team is limited, and we need an in-house expert in Google Analytics to solve the problem that we encountered.

Ryan
Meksika dahilindeki Head Of Integrated Search And Data Performance
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

For Enterprizes Of Exceptional Size

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: We've had the opportunity to support companies already using GA360 and set up new instances for companies looking to get started. The data, details, and customization built on a a platform similar enough to other Google products makes getting started and adopting this software easy.

Artılar:

For massive data driven and digital first businesses - Google 360 is a boon. The most important part of it's platform isn't it's data but the familiarity new staff have with Google's other products - which makes staffing and training much easier than competitors.

Eksileri:

The price is extreme and should only be considered when Google's other tools completely and no longer meet the needs of the business. For many C-suite staff the granularity and complexity won't be required.

Phillip
ABD dahilindeki Director of Information Services
Perakende, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Google Analytics 360 to know that your website is generating results!

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, it has been a great product, and we intend to keep using it. It has allowed us to make changes to bring more views to our site.

Artılar:

It is simple to use for either IT or Marketing departments!

Eksileri:

Some of the more complex features are difficult but I think that is more an issue with our IT user's familiarity with the concepts.

Robert
Romanya dahilindeki Owner
Gazeteler, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

If you want to know you visitors

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Great experience, lots of useful data at my fingertips.

Artılar:

All data from my website's visitors is available with Google Analytics 360. I can check, analize and grow with information I got From Analytics.

Eksileri:

Maybe it was just me, but i struggled with the setup.

Shivam
Shivam
Hindistan dahilindeki Content Marketer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Best software to track Website analytics and SEO

Artılar:

The best thing about Google Analytics is that it provides traffic in real time (30 minutes). I am able to track keywords for which I rank on Google and discover the source of traffic. This helps in making the website more optimized for conversions.

Eksileri:

The UI is quite complex and it takes time to get used to it. That's the major con about using Google Analytics 360

Olasunkanmi
Olasunkanmi
Nijerya dahilindeki IT support
Bilgisayar ve Ağ Güvenliği, Serbest Meslek

Data Analyst

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The software is user friendly and I recommend it for other people.

Artılar:

I like the fact that it gives accurate results when creating dashboard and many other analysis.

Eksileri:

To me, the software was superb and it always gives me what I want.

Erika
Erika
ABD dahilindeki Digital Product Manager
Yayımcılık, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan

Essential for web analytics

Artılar:

The insights that I get from the Google Analytics dashboard are essential to helping me understand the behaviors of my customers and where they are having issues. The tool is so powerful that I'm sure I'm only using a fraction of the features.

Eksileri:

As previously mentioned, there are so many features and functionality that I'm sure I don't understand or use, and there is a high learning curve. However, it's absolutely worth it to understand your customers.

Jacob
Jacob
Hindistan dahilindeki IT Consultation
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Know your Data Better - Google Analytics

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Artılar:

As it is from Google the website tracking and dashboard is more effective and more features included

Eksileri:

Team will not provide a training session

Tayyab
Tayyab
Pakistan dahilindeki Administrator
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Identifies Whats Going On With Your Website

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Google Analytics gives the maximum idea that what's going on with the website.
I am using Google Analytics for my websites and also my SEO team. Based on my experience, Google Analytics is the most professional and robust tool to analyze website stats and traffic efficiently. The tool allows my SEO team to track the multiple queries like which specific keywords and pages are performing well.

Artılar:

Google Analytics tells us about the insights of our company or personal website. It also tells us where you are receiving clicks, user's location, website visited history and many more. It provides easy and efficient integration with third-party platforms such as Google Ads and Social Media.

Eksileri:

It is very difficult to stay up with new & upcoming updates and features because sometimes I get lost in the new navigation or user interface. There is a lack of end-user support and difficult to identify the middle part of insights. It will be great if Google Analytics launches a built-in URL builder for the sake of campaign-tracking.

Roldan
Roldan
Filipinler dahilindeki Senior Web Designer | Developer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

GA 360 for bolder and more elaborate analytics

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, I have pretty nice experience with GA. I even install it in all of my project websites. Basically, it's a handy tool in every website I create to give my clients heads up of their businesses online presence.

Artılar:

What I like most about GA are:- the straight-forward WordPress integration. No hibby-gibbies few clicks and you're all set.- straight-forward reporting. No complicated numerics in front of your face.- clean and clear data presentation.

Eksileri:

The things that I abhor until now with GA are:- the analytucs proper are way to complicated even for seasoned developer. I guess, it has to be like that. - the GA proper needs a little learning curve. As easy as it is to incorporate to your website, the complicated it is to set on the GA proper. - some tutorials are making it more confusing. All you see are textblocks that are not straight forward. Lots of yadah yadah.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Venezuela dahilindeki Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas
Telekomünikasyon, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An ally for our web pages

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I work in a telecommunications company and we manage different websites. In particular, in our communications management we administer a website that can only be viewed by internal audiences and another site that is directed to the external public of the company and the community in general. For example, this tool has allowed us, in the case of the internal page, to know the interests of our workers regarding the news published by the company. Knowing what you want to know about our organization and has allowed us to detect that the news that reports on labor benefits, promotions and salary adjustments are the most visited month by month. In the case of our external website, the tool allows us to visualize that the community that visits our site does so to obtain information about plans and services, as well as top-ups for their mobile devices.

Artılar:

Using Google Analytics is essential when managing a web page. Since this tool allows you to have a comprehensive statistical analysis on traffic and the general behavior of our website, free. - The first benefit of this tool is that it is free. - It is easy to install or apply to our website. - This tool is great to have a daily record of how many people visit our website. - It offers detailed statistics about each of the URLs of our site that are most visited. - Generates daily navigation reports, visiting hours and busiest places. - Shows the number of visits to the site in real time on each of the pages. - It details the average duration of each visit, something that allows you to analyze the contents published there to make improvements. - Register the bounce rates of our website.

Eksileri:

- I found it difficult to provide access to new users so that they can also review the statistics on the website. - Only the person who has access can see, online, the statistics that the tool shows. This has generated that in our daily practice only one person must export the reports to present them to the managers of the company. - If an account is disabled all the registered information is lost. That's why the tool forces us to take care of that initial registration as if it were gold.

Stanislav
Stanislav
Bulgaristan dahilindeki Digital Marketing Specialist
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

The Best in Digital Analytics

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Artılar:

The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight. Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results. Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Eksileri:

There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Analytics solution that grows with your project

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have been using Google analytics for several years both for professional enterprise software as well as personal projects. Google analytics is different from some other competitive products in that with GA, you get an aggregate view of the user behavior. Generally, this has been sufficient for new and growing apps, where I am trying to understand use behavior as a whole. I am extremely grateful that Google has offered this product for free to developers with lower traffic rates. The information I can learn from analytics is absolutely vital in the early stages when trying to understand what is working and what is not working; long before the operation becomes profitable. I have some projects that steadily get thousands of hits per day and others that get near 0 hits, but in both scenarios the analytics software works perfectly as expected even when the audience size scales. Some of the great features of google analytics are not discoverable until you have significant amounts of traffic, but I can attest the product overall is extremely helpful at that point. Most recently I added Google Analytics to my project yesterday. after several years of usage it is still - and will continue to be - my #1 go to product when choosing an analytics package.

Artılar:

Google Analytics offers lots of great features that make me choose it over competitive products: - Easy setup and customization; I have used it with websites rendered on a server and single-page apps - Ability to observe user behavior in real time - Web interface has excellent tools for creating custom reports and dashboards - Native apps let me check on the data when I'm away from my desk -- in fact the mobile app is my favorite way to study the data - When working with multiple apps, the program does a good job keeping everything organized - The free quota is very liberal, and this is very helpful and necessary when launching new bootstrapped apps and when funds are limited

Eksileri:

Here are some of my pain points with Google Analytics: - When I add new projects in the mobile app, I must spend a lot of time to set up the reporting views. The app comes with built-in views, but I prefer my own. I have setup these custom views for other projects before. I wish I could easily clone my previous report view into the new project. If this feature does exist, it is too difficult to find even though I am a frequent user. I would like to see Google implement this feature. - Sharing reports and views in the GA web application works well between two or more projects that I own; however, sharing dashboard template with team members who are collaborating with you on a project has always been challenging. I have tried a couple of times and so far I have not been able to do this successfully

Chamath
Chamath
Sri Lanka dahilindeki Chief Technology Officer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Web analytics of international class

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, Google Analytics is the best web analytics tool when compared to other tools available in the market. It gives us more valuable data and the user interfaces of GA are very user-friendly. Even I can make customized dashboards according to my needs. So I would like to recommend GA for anyone who is looking for a web analytics tool.

Artılar:

As a whole, people have many positive demonstrations with Google analytics. We especially like this since we can download our PDFs from our traffic reports and to our web pages. So, you can print out a hard copy. It helps you to recreate a hard and stable copy of the numbers and the demographic data and details of the customers. Your Google Analytics gives you the necessary data regarding yourself for your business clients and customers. The ones who need to know you and the ones who do not know you. It secures your position among customers and your respect in the meantime. We were working with SEO for several years. And our keywords have improved and started to be more catered to the proper demographics. All these are based on Google Analytics and its report. Now we will discuss the pros and cons of using Google analytics. You need to know these to make an optimum use from it. Many people love the google analytics platform. It is because it is thoroughly detailed. And the most broken traffic tools and this also shows you things with specific details like information including the number of people using your web page and the time they spend on your web page. Even the pages they load are given in detail. All these support you to be in touch with the potential customers according to their demographic range and ways of doing some trigging and catering. Statics and the proved from are examples.

Eksileri:

The cons of this are something hard to say. This is the second most loved Google product after Gmail. It is extremely tough to take a rep call or an actual call from the phone to get technical help through Google Analytics.

Tiffani
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Data Analyst
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent, but it has its caveats.

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I would rate my experience with Google Analytics 9/10. I believe it is an outstanding platform for a free application. If it wasn't for the amount limitations I've experienced with simple things within the platform, I would have rated this 10/10.

Artılar:

The thing I find most appealing about Google Analytics is its ease of implementation as well as its ease of use. While taking a course prior to using Google Analytics isn't entirely necessary, I highly recommend prior to implementing and utilizing Google analytics that you take a course online to understand the ins and outs of the platform. There is a ton of free information out there on Google Analytics that can really help new users quickly learn the platform. The more you familiarize yourself with Google Analytics, the better you will become at leveraging the platform for your particular business needs. This platform overall is great because it's free and can provide a very solid foundation for your business analytics.

Eksileri:

It took me a while into using the platform to figure out what can be improved for Google Analytics. While it is an excellent platform to use for your business traffic analytics, I would advise people to be aware that it does come with its limitations. For example, you're limited to the amount of widgets (graphs, charts, etc.) you can include on one dashboard. For some users, this may not be a big deal, however for my company, this was a bit of an issue at times. This is a simpler example of Google Analytics' limitations, however once you dig a bit deeper into the platform and deal with events, goals, adding custom dimensions and metrics through APIs, you will likely find limitations in your corner with regards to the configuration of your data in some instances. This is why I would advise anyone to research using Google Analytics prior to implementing it. F=I would like to point out that for companies with ecommerce platforms, I've observed that this is the best type of website to utilize Google Analytics for.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
İnternet, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A fantastic and easy to use analytics tool

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Using Google Analytics has enabled me to gain a better understanding of my websites content and my audiences interactions with my content.
This is because google analytics allows me to easily identify where my audience are spending the most time on my site or what overall interactions they have.
Therefore, this enables me to tailor my websites content and design to more specifically match the demands of my audience.
This is ultimately a crucial aspect of retaining users and building a site that is authoritative and trustworthy in many ways.

Artılar:

The ability for me to track the whole user process of my audience on my blog is what makes Google Analytics a great tool. For example, there is a diverse range of metrics available such as the ability to identify traffic sources, times of the day your users visit your site, the devices your audience use , user retention , bounce rate, and session duration amongst many other aspects. Also, the use of graphs and charts to display the analytics of your website makes everything regarding the functionality of your site and the user experience really easy to interpret in an efficient way. This is because these graphs and charts are very easy to understand, meaning they can be understood by anyone, thereby making google analytics such a diverse tool that easily appeals to anyone with a digital presence.

Eksileri:

I don't like the fact that google analytics also tracks your personal usage of your website (or other digital asset). By this I mean that every time you personally interact with your website, this counts towards the data that google analytics records. Therefore, if you frequently view your website (which I regularly do) the data can easily be inaccurate and unreliable in regards to how your audience uses your website. As a result, it'd be much better if they has a feature that could exclude your personal IP address/your personal account from the data. There could be a way that you can do this, but i'm not able to find it if that is the case, so this is an issue that really needs addressing.

Alekhya
Hindistan dahilindeki Digital Marketer and Business Analyst
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

"Impeccable Medium To Analyse Your Small & Large Businesses Traffic Online At One Place"

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I was so easily able to gather the most impetous information of my business reach publicly online so I always made amendments in my marketing strategies depending on the analytics gathered for my business. And also I was able to measure the costs and marketing tips based on the analysis of my current business marketing strategies. That's it! Once measured, I refined my marketing techniques so that my business online reach had took a quick growth among the organic users.

Artılar:

What not! All the features provided by Google Analytics to track your business website by keeping an eye on the public reach, organic search, organic traffic,target keywords,improvements,marketing strategies everything literally for your business can be monitored on your finger tips online. The most easiest and convenient option for which I use this tool is that you can access your business website's entire data like bounce rate, daily organic traffic including the count with a gun shot perfection. The bounce rate feature is another boon I can say where it helped me to input attractive and organic viewer driven content on my business page based on the previous bounce rate value, so that it enhanced the readability and usability for existing and new users which helped in reducing the bounce rate for my online business.

Eksileri:

As per my usage till now I dint find any cons for this tool so far. But I am a little dissappointed with the feature regarding the data viewing on a mobile or handset which is not so comfortable as that looks on my laptop. If you want to monitor your business regularly and need to have a fast growth into the online world then I would surely recommend this tool for a quick glance of your online business public reach.

Ranil
İtalya dahilindeki Freelancer
İnternet, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best up to date transparent metric tool..

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall conclusion is, Google Analytics is a great tool. I recommend without any doubt and I can say, your satisfaction will be guaranteed! IT saves your time, makes your work easy and it's very easy to use. I personally found out it's amazing. If you're using Adobe Analytics or something else I invite you to give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

Artılar:

As a freelancer one of my main activity is web traffic providing. With many years of experience in this field I know how important is to have a good metric tool to monitor the traffic and it's behavior. In that point the google analytics comes handy. It helps to track the visit of the customer until the last point, the time spent in the site/app which helps to improve the functionality. It's up to date, transparent and easy to use. When it comes to SEO it plays a nice roll to fulfill my customers' requirements. With the bounce rate of the visits it provides, ensure the my customers the quality of traffic I provide. That's why I always recommend my customers Google Analytics together with the tracking link. It has a nice dashboard that impress me.

Eksileri:

To be honest there're some suggestions I would like to highlight. 1 - It need some direct support other than too much automated which will be very useful for a new user. (Previously I had to involve in some complains of my costumers regarding setting it up) 2 - It'll be awesome if google can provide the possibility to track the direct sales as well. 3 - In my point of view, the most common method of trouble shooting is (specially when you're new) to go and watch a video tutorial. There're lot of features in Google Analytics which will be very useful such demonstrations to understand how they work and what they do as well as to fix the problems you find.

Memory
Memory
ABD dahilindeki Website Designer
Medya Prodüksiyon, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very useful but difficult to learn

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have a love/hate relationship with Google Analytics. It’s definitely useful and has helped us make improvements on our sites and learn more about our customers behaviors. But it’s also frustrating because we doing have enough time to use it as well as we could be. I got through a couple of sections in the course and never found the time to go back and finish setting it up properly.

Artılar:

Google Analytics is one of the best tools to help with SEO - it collects data about users on your website so that you can analyze it and determine the best ways to target your visitors. This is pretty crucial for anyone trying to get their site ranked on Google, and also helps with a lot of other things. The data gathered will tell you a lot about your site visitors such as their age, where they live, the type of device they use, and much more. It’s gets very granular. It can also help you determine if there are areas/pages on your site that need improvement. For example, if you notice that everyone leaves on the same page during the checkout process, there’s a good chance something is broken in that part of the process and you’ll know you need to investigate the problem. Honestly, there is so much data that Google Analytics provides, and so many ways it can help you, this could turn into a book. Or an entire college course. Needless to say, I won’t describe everything here - partly because it would take too long and partly because there’s still a lot I don’t know about Analytics. But if you (or your company) maintains a website and is looking to reach more customers, in the right target market, and rank in search engines, this is a must.

Eksileri:

It so very time-consuming to learn how to use. Google offers a free course with multiple sections and videos to show you how to set your account up, explain the various features, etc. It’s pretty daunting to me, mainly because I’m a website designer and it’s hard to find adequate time to devote to learning all the Ins and outs of it, and to properly monitor the data it provides on a regular basis. To get the most out of Analytics, a company would pretty much need to have a full-time employee that just does this and nothing else.

Cha
Cha
Japonya dahilindeki Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5)
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Thanks to this program I have had a perfect operation in my company on the web.

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The experience that I have built with the help of this program is really good and I can say that Google Analytics 360 is the best software of its kind and there is no other program that comes close to it in terms of the effectiveness that this program has when it is executed. and to analyze the entire environment of your system, today I understand much better what are the nonsense and the best interaction with each of my clients, and the reputation of part of them has been immediate, is that Google Analytics 360 is our platform preferred to approach our work and to implement it safely, the visits to our page are much more frequent, it is without a doubt the best control you can have of a site or web page.

Artılar:

Thanks to this program I have had a perfect operation in my company on the web, the truth is that there are many options that Google Analytics 360 addresses, this program is a guide to find the best solution for the growth of my work, it analyzes the best scenarios and offers the best tools to carry out a marketing campaign that exposes the best virtues of our company, this program will be recognizing your environment and the best relations it has in the updated one, all this with the purpose that each of its users study the possibility of how to advance and achieve success by this means, the mission will always be as is the movement of each of the clients interested in investing in our business.

Eksileri:

Google Analytics 360 that the more I use it, the more it fills my computer with unnecessary information and cookies, making me constantly have the obligation to clean my system and this scenario is repeated when each update that the program undergoes takes up much more space to be able to run correctly In my database, in general, the change of peno is significant and affects the speed with which the program is reproduced every time I start it, this is a huge disadvantage that we find in this program, hopefully it can be improved in little time as it affects or other programs that we have in our system.

Annah
Annah
Kenya dahilindeki Event Organizer and Decor Specialist
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Let your business thrive using comprehensive market research using Google Analytics

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: Google Analytics 360 us an experience of a lifetime. Through deep analytics and clear reporting of our markets and audience base. We have been able make more informed decisions that often steer our business forward because we have understood what the customers want as well as keeping up with upcoming trends

Artılar:

Google Analytics 360 definitely stands out from other products of it's kind in the market because of many reasons which are good. Alot of information about it is available online through the freeskillshop courses that helps one understand implementation process, how it works and the entire interface which have been soo helpful in ensuring I have asuch an easy time using it. Other than it's powerful features have been useful to me especially on market feasibility study for our co founded business ( Bright LightEvents). Google Analytics gives us a platform to disect markets and customer events needs. We set up dahboards and shortcuts from where we can analyze audience behavior , new market trends, set up goals and track the performance of our campaigns from Google ads. Reporting is also made easy for us. Soo on overall it gives us an understanding of our audience across platforms with other Google entities for enhanced understanding

Eksileri:

Google Analytics 360 as the name suggest it makes a full rotation on our platforms to help us gain insights on the ROI on our marketing efforts. Also it is an ultimate solution for market intelligence with zero problems

Ahmed
Mısır dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

Google analytics

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: After using it for more than 2 years now and with its updates I consider it one of my essential data provider, of course there are other more friendly software out there to use, but dealing with google analytics is my main credible data source, after all its google who indexes your file to search engines who created it..how not to depend on its data.

Artılar:

It supplies detailed and customised structural data about your admitted websites that offer great help for a deep insight from many aspects with tremendous amount of information that can reaffirm your online business if you utilise it well as it is a very powerful tool or can san sink your business if you misinterpreted or overlooked the data provided , for example if you are selling products online for teenagers and you dont customise your website to it and the analytics shows you that the age accessing your page is above this age , you loose customers, also the demographic data is important for example do not advertise winter products and heavy clothes in places with warm climate and it goes on and on until you customise your online business for the right customer and thats is the core concept of google analytics

Eksileri:

It is not easy to install for beginners and a lot of parameters have to be setup correctly in order to get reliable data that can help you take a business decision. The implementation of its codes in your website is not foe newbies at all or even a regular user, it needs either a professional or an experienced user to install its provided codes in the places they belong.

Atul
Hindistan dahilindeki Author
Sanat ve El Sanatları, Serbest Meslek

Most Recommended

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I have been using Google Analytics for over three years. I will recommend it to all.

Artılar:

It's free: Google Analytics is a free tool that provides a wealth of information about your website's traffic and performance.Easy to use: The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it suitable for users of all skill levels.Customization: Google Analytics allows you to create custom reports and dashboards to suit your specific needs and goals.Integration: Google Analytics can be easily integrated with other Google products, such as AdWords, as well as third-party tools and platforms.Data accuracy: Google Analytics is known for its reliable and accurate data, making it a trusted source for website performance information.

Eksileri:

Data privacy: Some users may be concerned about the data that Google Analytics collects and how it is used.Complexity: There is a learning curve associated with using Google Analytics, and it can be overwhelming for users who are new to web analytics.Limited support: While there is a wealth of online resources available for Google Analytics users, the platform does not offer much in the way of personal support.Limited functionality: Google Analytics has a range of features, but it may not have all the advanced functionality that some users require.Dependence on cookies: Google Analytics relies on cookies to track website visitors, which means it may not accurately track users who have disabled cookies in their web browsers.