15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

EngageBay CRM Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (755)

EngageBay CRM Hakkında

EngageBay’in pazarlama otomasyonu yazılımı, küçük işletmelerin müşteri adayları oluşturmak ve daha fazla satış yapmak için pazarlama ve satış görevlerini otomatikleştirmesine yardımcı olur.

EngageBay CRM hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Eksileri:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

EngageBay CRM puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

EngageBay CRM, Capterra'daki 755 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce EngageBay CRM ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (755)

Krishna
Krishna
Hindistan dahilindeki Performance Marketing
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Must have CRM tool for big or small organization.

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, this tool is easy to implement and use and thanks to their support team which is avl 24/7 to help us. I used the tool during my internship, then I suggested the same to my current organization and hence, that's how we implemented it and now our whole team is using it and loving it.

Artılar:

1. It's collaborative working environment is so easy to implement and adapt. 2. We don't have to worry about losing our data anymore as all the data is now stored on the cloud. 3. Their server never gets down so our team works any time of the day they want. 4. According to the price, this is the best CRM with all the relevant features as compared to the other alternatives in the market.

Eksileri:

The users might get lost during their initial days of using this due to their vast featuers but their resource modules are so helpful that they helps them to get back on track. Also, their support team was always there to help us when we got lost using the tool or had any doubts.

ABD dahilindeki President
Telekomünikasyon, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A dizzying array of tools in a nice, integrated package

4,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall it's been quite nice. It is an incredibly capable platform with lots of room to grow into.

Artılar:

The simplicity of connecting the API, the tracking tools, and the way that it manages to somehow pull together all the complex features needed into a single package and somehow make it appear that it's less complex than it really is. The capabilities here are astounding, but if the more complex things aren't needed, the system remains simple and straightforward.

Eksileri:

It would be nice to be able to hide the links, tabs, and menus to things that aren't being used and re-add them if we decided to use them later. Also, the social media marketing only covers Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I'd really like to have a much wider selection.

Philipp
Almanya dahilindeki CEO
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Switched from Hubspot to Engagebay

3,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The experience was not bad, but i am not sure if i would use it again.

Artılar:

Pricewise is the system much cheaper than other Systems - especially if you scale. You can run more than one domains and the automation functions are good.

Eksileri:

The system is less intuitive than e.g. hubspot. more complicated to setup and use. Help is only in english and there is no real support structure. Unless a old video guided support. This taks more time to effectively use it. What i really didnt like is, the strong outreach for positive reviews. I think i got 5 messages on that...within the first week.

2 ay önce

Hi Philipp, Thanks for your feedback. We are working on localizing the platform into different languages and we should have them soon. We offer live support 24x5 and also have a knowledge base for FAQ's. Were you not able to get the required level of assistance.

Amir
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2–10 Çalışan

Fast ROI with EngageBay

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: The overall experience has been very satisfactory. The initial demo and onboarding was highly informative and showed how EngageBay would serve our purpose for a very reasonable cost. The several times I have needed tech support I was able to jump on a chat, explain what I needed help with, and quickly get a resolution to the issue.

Artılar:

EngageBay is an extremely easy platform to implement. While there have been a few times we have had their support team help us, for the most part it is highly intuitive. One of the key features we needed was the ability to create email sequences. Having used other CRM platforms, I was pleased with the bulk upload feature. With other platforms, I found I was able to only upload 50 at a time which was time consuming. With EngageBay I was able to upload 500 contacts all at once. With other platforms I have been limited to sending 500 emails per day. After using the email verifier that EngageBay provides for a very nominal cost, we are able to send up to 1000 emails per day.

Eksileri:

Setting up the email sequences was a bit tricky in places. The first time I went to upload contacts to the email sequence the contacts did not load properly. When I checked to see results the next day, I found that only a few dozen emails had been sent. After contacting tech support, I was able to avoid having this happen again and was able to get all contacts uploaded.

Nuran
Tunus dahilindeki Head of Student Acquisition
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I am in love with the Platform

5,0 2 ay önce

Artılar:

I find EngageBay a comprehensive, all-in-one solution, offering robust functionalities across organization, task automation, form and landing page creation, marketing campaign management, and result tracking. It provides an extensive toolkit essential for both marketing and sales teams, seamlessly integrating appointment scheduling, content creation, campaign execution, and data organization.

Eksileri:

I haven't found a single aspect of EngageBay that I haven't liked yet. Whenever I encounter an issue, the chatbot is always there to provide instant assistance, making the experience even smoother.

Staffan
İsveç dahilindeki CEO
Uluslararası Ticaret ve Kalkınma, Serbest Meslek

Superb Allinoneplatform

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: so far great support and rather easy to set up, even there are many many features.
Canva integration is missing.

Artılar:

all features in one platform. Perfect for soloentrepreneurs need only one system

no integration with Canva. This is very needed

Fiddich
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Digital Marketing Associate
İnsan Kaynakları, 2–10 Çalışan

Value for money

4,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: It's a good paltform at the price tag, a lot can be done to make it user friendly and reduce redundancy

Artılar:

It is affordable, offers more than competitiors at that price range.

Eksileri:

not user friendly. Can't design emails for campaigns on the go, can't include existing email campaigns in workflows.

FATIMA
Hindistan dahilindeki CoFounder

Beyond just a CRM

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Satisfactory experience as of now & exploring further.

Artılar:

Complete marketing to sales Suite with the optimal prices is one of the check points for companies or startups and the futuristic UI/UX makes it a better option.

Eksileri:

It is easy to use and don't find any thing least, it seems to be a good option for companies of any size.

BK dahilindeki Director

Very impressed

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Had one on one communications from both the sales and on boarding teams, very personal approach to their clients, great to be on board!

Artılar:

Starting with the free trial and free offering has been an awesome experience. Easy to set up and use, and can already see the value.

Eksileri:

No cons yet! Can't fault at the moment. Been a great experience.

Ammar
Macaristan dahilindeki Sales Manager
Makine veya Endüstri Mühendisliği, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very effective and usefull tool

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Satisfied, no surprises, simple to use and offer good functionalities and futures.
Good service team by mail or chat.

Artılar:

Friendly user system, good value for money, top after sales service. Our SME sales team is functioning better after using this platform.

Eksileri:

The merge between contact list and companies. Not ideal.

Cameron
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Artılar:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Eksileri:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

4 yıl önce

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
Polonya dahilindeki CEO
Personel ve İşe Alım, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

Artılar:

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

Eksileri:

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Daniel
ABD dahilindeki President
Eğitim Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan

Happy Engage Bay User

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

Artılar:

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

Eksileri:

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Marcello
Brezilya dahilindeki CEO

A Magic wand

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Artılar:

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Eksileri:

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

4 yıl önce

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Gerald
İtalya dahilindeki Owner

Value, Efficiency and Productivity

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: The lead capture and email marketing was sole reason we joined engagebay and couldn’t be happier. Wasn’t expecting all the other features to be part of this software, almost overwhelming but reassuring to know we can start putting most of our work, efficiently into one place

Artılar:

Right now we're using it for contact management and e-mail marketing primarily. We had a CRM in Zoho and will be migrating most likely soon. Pros: Extensive features at an incredible value and easy to use. Customer support response is amazing and communication is stellar. Feel like I havent even cracked the surface of what engagebay can do!

Eksileri:

Time. As great as engagebay is, it’s hard to manage the migration project to CRM. It’s almost as if there’s too much available and migrating doesn’t feel intuitive.

Nick
Barbados dahilindeki CEO
Elektrik/Elektronik Üretimi, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

great value for money software

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Its good

Artılar:

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

Eksileri:

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Hindistan dahilindeki Developer
Otomotiv, 10.000+ Çalışan

Pros and cons of EngageBay

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

Artılar:

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

Eksileri:

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Bernadette
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Tüketici Ürünleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

5,0 3 yıl önce

Artılar:

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Eksileri:

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Anthony
ABD dahilindeki Content Strategist
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Artılar:

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

Eksileri:

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Azizah
Azizah
Malezya dahilindeki Office Management
Telekomünikasyon, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Complete package for marketing tool

Artılar:

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

Eksileri:

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Malintha
Malintha
Sri Lanka dahilindeki Operation Manager

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 12 ay önce

Artılar:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Eksileri:

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Online Medya, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Artılar:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Eksileri:

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Tom
Tom
ABD dahilindeki Founder

It Keeps Getting Better

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

Artılar:

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts. EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful. We were so wrong. This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows. IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app. We're saving so much money. We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..) We can cancel so many services thanks to this software. We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. That 5-star service made the sale for us. We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay. I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back. We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

Eksileri:

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Stephen
ABD dahilindeki Operations Manager
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good software - be sure to know your needs

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall experience was very good. EngageBay is not a bad product at all. There are a lot of options available and the support is great.

Artılar:

I mainly used EngageBay to track contacts and for emails (broadcast emails, etc). Contact management was easy to follow and use. I really appreciated the training videos. The chat support has always been very helpful when needed.

Eksileri:

Email templates were okay. . just okay, but customizable. Over the last couple of years, I anticipated more of a variety added that what has been. Pricing is okay. This is where I recommend that you know what you need and compare to pricing of other packages. You will find that EngageBay is competitive (I have the all in one), but I have to ask what I really use and need for the price. Also, be aware that the amount of emails to send are limited when you first start and you have to 'warm up'. I did not realize that and it delayed some aspects for me.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Kıyafet ve Moda, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl

I'm really like my EngageBay CRM

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: I've been using EngageBay CRM for two years, and I'm very happy with the app. It has helped me improve my CRM significantly.
I love that EngageBay CRM is easy to use. The user interface is simple and easy to understand, making it easy to navigate between pages and functions

Artılar:

The app provides a range of reports and analytics that help users better understand their data

Eksileri:

Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but may not be enough for companies that need immediate help. For example, phone customer support or live chat may not be available