15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

EngageBay CRM Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (640)

EngageBay CRM Hakkında

Pazarlama, satış ve hizmete yönelik basit, uygun maliyetli ve hepsi bir arada CRM yazılımı olan EngageBay, müşteri adaylarının kazanılması, onlarla iletişim kurulması, elde tutulmaları ve satış amacıyla kullanılır.

EngageBay CRM hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Eksileri:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

EngageBay CRM puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

EngageBay CRM, Capterra'daki 640 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce EngageBay CRM ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (640)

Steve
Steve
Kanada dahilindeki President
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Artılar:

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

Eksileri:

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Warren
ABD dahilindeki President
Biyoteknoloji, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

4,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

Artılar:

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

Eksileri:

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

2 hafta önce

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
İnternet, 2–10 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Absolutely horrible!!

1,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Artılar:

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Eksileri:

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

2 yıl önce

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions. Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited. I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Candice
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Sales Manager
Emlak, 501–1.000 Çalışan

Great CRM!

5,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

I am new to Engagebay but have been incredibly happy with the CRM and support received so far. I have tried a few CRM's in the past, and Engagebay is by far the best.

Eksileri:

Have nothing bad to report so far. As I have only been using the CRM for just over a month, nothing obvious has stood out to me.

Lesley
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Director
Yiyecek Üretimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Outstanding Customer Service

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: My overall experience has been very positive.

Artılar:

I have been an EngageBay customer for several years. Their customer service is outstanding and attentive. My questions are always answered and they go above and beyond.

Eksileri:

The report templates are not optimal and are limiting.

anita
Fransa dahilindeki Owner operator
Yiyecek Üretimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Positive experience, excellent for my small business

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: It seems to have just about any feature you'd need. It's really easy to just dive right in, I had my lists and landing pages set up in under an hour, without the need to consult any help documentation.

Artılar:

The layout is brilliant, very user friendly from the moment you start. A generous free plan allows you to explore before you subscribe.

Eksileri:

Nothing so far! I haven't explored all it's features but I've yet to find anything that I don't like.

KONSTANTINOS
Yunanistan dahilindeki ΟWNER
Ruh Sağlığı Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

All you I needed in one platform

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: It is very soon, but for the moment is excellent.

Artılar:

The variety of tools is offered at an excellent price—and the spot on customer care.

Eksileri:

I would like the calendar tool to function more like Google Calendar (visually and technically).

Cesar
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Digital Marketing Specialist
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Cesar Mulenje - Review

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I love it, it is easy to onboard and allows me to integrate perfectly with all my social media channels

Artılar:

I like the fact that all features are accesible and I can utilize a CRM that runs my business professionally.

Eksileri:

Nothing really except that I have to pay for some services.

Francis
Francis
ABD dahilindeki Sr. Publicist
Halkla İlişkiler ve İletişim, 2–10 Çalışan

Great Customer Service

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

The customer service was great and the follow-up was good.

Eksileri:

The lack of templates for email blasts to send the stuff out.

Randy
ABD dahilindeki owner
İnşaat, 11–50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl

Engage Bay CRM is a tool worth considering

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall it is a great product. I would definitely recommend it.

Artılar:

It does everything i need in a CRM and sales tool. it has definitely helped me become more efficient. Best thing about Engage Bay is their support. Chat support is live and picks up almost immediately. they always resolve the issue, you are never rushed. they will even give you a call if text is getting tedious. It seems nowadays everyone's support is non existent so their outstanding support makes it stand out

Eksileri:

its a little difficult setting up /navigating at times, however if you reach out to support, they will get you going in the right direction. once it learn it its simple. and the interface can be a little slow at times, however has never been a real issue.

Cameron
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Artılar:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Eksileri:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

3 yıl önce

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
Polonya dahilindeki CEO
Personel ve İşe Alım, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

Artılar:

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

Eksileri:

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Daniel
ABD dahilindeki President
Eğitim Yönetimi, 11–50 Çalışan

Happy Engage Bay User

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

Artılar:

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

Eksileri:

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Helen
ABD dahilindeki COO
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Good for a beginning company!

4,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Artılar:

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Eksileri:

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Martin
Güney Afrika dahilindeki R&D
Etkinlik Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Artılar:

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Eksileri:

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Alex
BK dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Artılar:

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

Eksileri:

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

Hans
Vietnam dahilindeki Business Developer
Lüks Ürünler ve Kuyumculuk, 11–50 Çalışan

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

Artılar:

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Eksileri:

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Hindistan dahilindeki Developer
Otomotiv, 10.000+ Çalışan

Pros and cons of EngageBay

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

Artılar:

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

Eksileri:

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Bernadette
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Tüketici Ürünleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

Artılar:

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Eksileri:

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Anthony
ABD dahilindeki Content Strategist
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Artılar:

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

Eksileri:

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Azizah
Azizah
Malezya dahilindeki Office Management
Telekomünikasyon, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Complete package for marketing tool

Artılar:

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

Eksileri:

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Malintha
Malintha
Sri Lanka dahilindeki Operation Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 8 ay önce

Artılar:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Eksileri:

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Kamran
Pakistan dahilindeki CEO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11–50 Çalışan

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Artılar:

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
E-öğrenme, 201–500 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

crm for all your business needs

4,0 8 ay önce

Artılar:

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

Eksileri:

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

8 ay önce

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

Siju
Hindistan dahilindeki Administrator
Medya Prodüksiyon, 11–50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Engagebay = A cracked-egg turned phoenix!

5,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

Simply put, the ease of use is remarkable for people relatively "new" to this sort of thing

Eksileri:

A con i have to mention is not really about EB but about the "cons" shown on this page, 4 of which have already been addressed and fixed by Engagebay (and work *remarkably* well as a matter of fact!) — So anyone reading this, don't be put off by the cons mentioned without doing some due research on the brand spanking new features Engagebay now has.