15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

OnBoard Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (1.018)

OnBoard Hakkında

Onboard yönetim kurulu bilgi platformu, karmaşık yönetim kurulu süreçlerini basitleştirerek daha etkili yönetim kurulu toplantıları düzenlemeyi sağlar. Ücretsiz denemeye hemen başlayın.

OnBoard hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Ease of use, and utility. Analytics component is great as an added incentive to keep all members invested.

Eksileri:

It is disappointing that the Actions functionality comes at an additional cost.

OnBoard puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
4,9
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

OnBoard, Capterra'daki 1.018 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce OnBoard ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (1.018)

Kara
Kara
ABD dahilindeki Data Manager
Yüksek Öğrenim, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great Board Management Tool!

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Having board files in one location will cut down on the amount of Trustees needing me to track things down and will serve as a secondary backup of our precious files. Customer service is astounding, especially compared to what I experienced or see available with a more expensive, similar platform I demoed, and the interface is more modern than the other platform as well. So OnBoard looks and feels great and was well received. My life has improved since adding this feature, saving hours with creating Board materials.

Artılar:

This was a great cloud-based portal for full management of board materials, easy creation of Board Books, and creation of an archive in one location. This replaced a home-brewed portal that was difficult to use and clunky. Now, I can easily create and update board books instead of wasting precious time making manual, difficult updates using Adobe Pro. Great customer support.

Eksileri:

Some features we don't have since unfortunately they cost extra. We also have a difficult usage case that has required some workarounds but that is on us for being complicated. I hope one day they allow more than one Zoom platform to be connected to the account.

Preben
Norveç dahilindeki Senior Advisor
Uluslararası Ticaret ve Kalkınma, 501–1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Secure, reliable and fast. None other like Onboard.

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Starting from implementation, Onboard has shown a consistent commendable performance. It makes sense for us and I highly recommend it.

Artılar:

Onboard has brought revolution in board communication. It securely create and organizes board materials just by a few clicks ensuring full control and better decisions making. The customer support team is wonderful and committed. It is quite easy to take charge of who accesses board information ensuring full confidentiality and data protection. Onboard is easy to customize and simplifies board meetings management.

Eksileri:

Onboard is straight forward and user friendly. It has worked perfectly well for us. Nothing to complain about so far.

Jordyn
ABD dahilindeki Executive Assistant
Mali Hizmetler, 11–50 Çalışan

Onboard is super helpful

3,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

Artılar:

-saves a ton of money on printing costs -can easily replace and add documents to a presentation -you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting -you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive) -great for meetings when the team is travelling

Eksileri:

-it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

4 yıl önce

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

Fallon
ABD dahilindeki EA to the Foundation Board and VP of University Advancement
Yüksek Öğrenim, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

Artılar:

OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Eksileri:

Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

4 yıl önce

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Araştırma, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great product and good value

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have had a very positive experience with OnBoard, from the initial sales conversations right through to the feedback sessions as a client. Customer Service has been very good and the product has worked very well for us. It has greatly reduced the time spent producing paper packs and been very useful in meetings.

Artılar:

Simple to use from both an administrators and users perspective. Switch from paper packs to online packs was much simpler than we anticipated. OnBoard listen to recommendations and suggestions from clients and implement them where possible - in the 12 months or so we've been using the product, I've seen a few upgrades which were a direct response to a request from clients. They are regularly updating and innovating to improve the product, which is great to see.

Eksileri:

Operates a little differently to other well known board pack software, so users familiar with other types may need more guidance to get used to OnBoard. Notifications that uploads have been unsuccessful are a little too subtle - meaning that you can miss it if you are working quickly (as we so often are during board pack creation).

4 yıl önce

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software from both a board and administrator position. We appreciate the feedback about notifications, and I will bring that to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Excellent combination of value and options

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: OnBoard has streamlined my work as the Board Admin and has allowed board members access to all files they should have access to whenever they need it. Not all board members are quick to adopt the new system and this is causing a lag in the full usage for our company but this is a people issue, not a tech issue. The tech is very easy and fairly intuitive.

Artılar:

OnBoard is easy to administer and easy to use. It allows me to configure the different areas as I need to and grant granular permissions. It is a great value for the non-profit business that needs to be agile with reliable access to all the items board members could need.

Eksileri:

The only item I wish could be better is the integration with Zoom. The feature works fine but when board members or hosts use the Zoom link inside OnBoard they lose some functionality. To get around this I have taken to posting the Zoom link for the meeting in its title and ask the board members to copy and paste the link into their browser. If they didn't want full use of all Zoom options they are welcome to use the link provided inside the portal.

Chip
ABD dahilindeki Board of Trustees Liaison

OnBoard - excellent portal for university Board management

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Makes it easy to manage all Board communications, creation of agenda and minutes, calendaring, document archiving, retrieval, and distribution -- all leading to enhanced Board efficiency and effectiveness.

Artılar:

User-friendly; designed to please both the back-end administrator and the front-end (not necessarily tech-savvy) occasional user. Easy upload and management of documents. Comprehensive permissions functionality, from global to document-specific and meeting-specific.

Eksileri:

All events (dinners, retreats, etc.) must be categorized as "meetings." Meetings functionality is excellent for Board and committee meetings, but not flexible for gatherings that are not meetings.

Karen
ABD dahilindeki Executive Assistant to the Head of School
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Perfect combination of functionality and price

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: This platform has allowed us to be more efficient and cut down on the frustration of sharing documents and scheduling meetings for an active and relatively large board. We have 6 board meetings a year with 6 - 8 committee meetings between each meeting. This tool helps to keep our board focused and moving forward.

Artılar:

Great functionality and support for an affordable price.

Eksileri:

There are several upgradable options and since we are budget-conscious it sometimes feels as though it can be a nickel and diming situation. That being said, I do appreciate the ability to have the platform at a relatively reasonable price point.

Matt
ABD dahilindeki CFO
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan

Intuitive software

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Much easier to get board member approvals, signatures, communications with Onboard.

Artılar:

The fact that interface/user experience was similar for mobile app and desktop was a big selling point. Mobile use is the future, and Onboard seems to have a leg up on the competition in this area.

Eksileri:

Managing board member terms feels a little more complicated then it should be. It would be easier to set board member terms/roles within their profile instead of keeping a separate directory for this.

Aereka
ABD dahilindeki VP-HR/Secretary-Treasurer
Telekomünikasyon, 51–200 Çalışan

It's been great!

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: It's been great!

Artılar:

Being able to assemble a Board Book and send it out in a secure manner. The minutes within the agenda is a nice feature as well.

Eksileri:

This isn't directly at OnBoard but my Board is a little tech challenged and they don't really seem to get it. They have received training...it's just not taking :)

Theresa
ABD dahilindeki Executive Assistant & Board Liaison
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Continue to be pleased with the purchase

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've had an ideal customer experience with OnBoard! From sales to training to implementation ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome) to maintenance stage and IT needs. Improvements are continually coming. A very responsive team when it comes to questions or the occasional internet glitch. Great online resources for training, learning and best practices, in addition to live help.

Artılar:

Ease of use, organization, look, security, customer service, always open to ideas and making improvements, analytics.

Eksileri:

Minutes builder and surveys could be improved. The ability to add custom fields to profile would be nice.

Eric
ABD dahilindeki CIO
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Great bang for the buck

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Have used a much more expensive competitor before finding OnBoard and never looked back. The feature set is way better and advanced compared to the Board software we used before.

Artılar:

Lots of new features added frequently. Recently they added a way for Zoom to be embedded into the meetingbook. It has lots of features that make it easy for nontech individuals to use and comprehend the software

Eksileri:

Password reset can be a big awkward but not a big deal.

Sarah
ABD dahilindeki Director of Corporate Affairs
Bireysel Hizmetler ve Aile Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

OnBoard for Nonprofit Board of Directors

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Thus far, I have used OnBoard to house all of our Board of Director-related documents, including agendas, meeting minutes, corporate materials, financial statements, etc. I have also been able to organize and execute one BOD meeting using OnBoard, and I found it very functional in keeping my board well-informed and well-prepared for their discussion.

Artılar:

As the Director of our Board of Directors, it is vital that we have an easy way to communicate with our Board members, and that they have easy access to documents, links, and meeting minutes and agendas. The OnBoard platform ensures that everything can be found in one place and that communication with th entire Board can happen easily, especially in regards to critical action items.

Eksileri:

The only hiccup I have run into thus far, is when adding actions or documents to agendas, I have to make sure that my Board has access to them, or that they are "invited to them. I feel like it would be easier if access was automatically granted to all invitees of an agenda when the action or resource was added. I hope this makes sense.

Tricia
ABD dahilindeki Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board
Yüksek Öğrenim, 51–200 Çalışan

OnBoard is a Success!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

Artılar:

The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Eksileri:

Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

4 yıl önce

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Miriam
ABD dahilindeki Board Secretary
Yüksek Öğrenim, 11–50 Çalışan

OnBoard Provides Ease of Access and Security for Board of Trustees

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Regardless of our board desiring to maintain an in-person meeting format coming out of the pandemic, we are still utilizing the benefits of OnBoard for material distribution, highlighting important information, maintaining current contact details and up-to-date calendar information for upcoming meetings. OnBoard has been a huge support to our Board of Trustees.

Artılar:

I am constantly impressed with OnBoard and their continuous improvements. We implemented OnBoard prior to COVID shutting us down and were so thankful to have the technology to enable us to share materials and conduct elections and receive approvals all online. The time this system has saved us is tremendous, but the ease access and security of materials online has been even greater. Trustees can now take action on items while traveling using a phone, tablet or computer without waiting for a package to be delivered. Meeting materials can also be reviewed and stored online providing easy access to current agendas as well as past meeting reference of actions and materials. Binders are not left behind on tables, pages are not lost and we have confidence in the security of the materials online.

Eksileri:

The challenge for us with OnBoard is simply the fact that we want all of the features and yet because of recent financial challenges that our university has faced we are holding tight to budget dollars and maintaining what we have with OnBoard which is still so much better than nothing! We dream of the future capabilities as there is so much to offer any company.

Najib
ABD dahilindeki President
Bankacılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Software Review by user

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My experience with OnBoard has been very positive. Again, the ease of use and support have been appreciated. I would recommend this product. Especially if you can utilize more of the features than we do.

Artılar:

I have enjoyed the ease of use. Through tutorials and support, we have been able to get our Board of Directors and upper management transitioned to using this for our board meetings and some policy updates/changes. It is great to get rid of the paper copies. We are currently using primarily on iPad Pros. I also use it on an HP laptop. Both work great and the updates have been easily handled by both devices. It is great to be able to go back to previous months/meetings and look up information. Especially some credit presentations that otherwise typically filled up inboxes. I like the capabilities that are either available or on the horizon for us. These include visual with meetings from multiple locations, approvals for loan requests, and tracking of voting by BOD members (or reminders that they need to do so).

Eksileri:

We are struggling to utilize some of the capabilities. This does not mean that the issue is with this product, but it may be a part of our system that makes utilizing it difficult or not possible. We currently use OnBoard with GoToMeeting. We are not capable of utilizing the audio with GTM while using OB. Thus, we use our phone system which adds another layer and isn’t as seamless. I know that there is the possibility of using with Zoom, but that is not something that our technology experts feel comfortable with considering all of the security issues with Zoom. We would love to have our lenders use this product to track loan requests and responses by BOD members. The cost to do so with many lenders needing a license/account (not sure of correct terminology) for the few uses per month has kept us from doing so. BOD members are only using this over a three day period before and during our meeting and it Is hard to justify for some, but we hope that we can utilize more features going forward to justify the cost.

Ashleigh
ABD dahilindeki Executive Administrator
Mali Hizmetler, 201–500 Çalışan

OnBoard at Scott Credit Union

4,0 4 yıl önce

Artılar:

Our Executive Management team and Board of Directors utilize many of the features. As an administrator, my favorite feature is the ease of building the Board packets. Before OnBoard, I would have to build 100-200 page Board packets within PDF. Then, if a report would change, we would have to replace the page, save the updated file, and post it to our portal...very tedious. Now with OnBoard, an updated report is as easy as dragging and dropping. Our Board also utilizes the voting tool quite often. Previously if there was a vote or approval needed in between meetings, we would have to document it in an email. Now, the voting tool makes it much easier to track.

Eksileri:

I would like to see an easier way to exclude groups from certain portions of the Board packet. It takes quite a few clicks to exclude a certain group from certain sections as I have to click each member of the group individually (instead of just selecting the group). Also, the ability to add attachments to tasks would be AWESOME since many tasks relate to policy reviews and updates.

Christy
ABD dahilindeki Executive Office Manager
Mali Hizmetler, 501–1.000 Çalışan

It's just so easy!

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: I honestly love it. We use it for board and supervisory committee meetings. It's a great way to organize reports and get a lot of information out to multiple people. Our commercial team uses it for gathering loan documents. We use the resource section a lot to store important documents so people can easily find what they need without having to figure out which meeting it was a part of. OnBoard makes my job so much easier!

Artılar:

What I like most is how easy it is to create an agenda and add documents. And if something needs to be swapped out last minute, it's not a problem at all. The process is so fast.

Eksileri:

If a PDF is created from a Goolge document, OnBoard won't accept it. Sometimes I'll put everything in the packet and click on 'Open Book' and an error pops up saying that it failed. Then I have to remove each PDF one by one until I discover which one is the problem. Sometimes that has been time consuming; however, my company is transitioning to only using Microsoft so it's been less of a problem lately.

Carmen
ABD dahilindeki Director, Board Relations
Yönetim Ofisi, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

OnBoard has significantly changed how we do business.

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We love that all of our documentation, voting, and board business is located in one place. We have two boards, plus numerous board committees. OnBoard makes it easy for us to access the information, in real-time, and we can direct our board members/volunteers where to go in the system instead of trying to locate the information and hope an e-mail goes through because the document was too large to send via e-mail.

Artılar:

The features I love the most are the agenda and minutes builder. Previously it would take us an hour just to build out the agenda or minutes because of all the attachments/appendices needed for each document. When changes were needed, you would have to update the entire document and all of the attachment/appendix labels - which is another savings of at least 30 minutes to an hour for each board meeting.

Eksileri:

What I like least are the glitches that keep occurring while in the system. I get kicked out of Minutes Builder - while doing my minutes in the middle of a board meeting, from time to time items won't save or the system will tell me that I don't have permission and it kicks me out of what I was working on. I will say this is not as often as it used to be but is still a bug that needs to get corrected.

Candie
ABD dahilindeki Executive Director
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek

The Best Board Management Application for the Price

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I find the OnBoard app to be user friendly and has far more tools than our organization needs. My Board members are able to use it easily too.

Artılar:

The Board members of my non profit are volunteers so I do everything I can to make the best use of the time I need to take in their very busy lives but we also need to be able to share information in a secure manner. When we looked at Board management software options a few years ago OnBoard was the best bang for our non-profit buck. There were other applications that had more name recognition but we would have paid 10 times the price of OnBoard, plus OnBoard has all the tools we need for our organization.

Eksileri:

We have been OnBoard users for a few years now and the price has definitely gone up in the past few years. In the beginning file uploads were slow and tended to be just a little bug-y, but the application had an upgrade a few months ago that fixed this problem.

Ranya
BK dahilindeki Corporate Relations Manager
Eğitim Yönetimi, 51–200 Çalışan

Ascentis Review

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Fantastic, rapid and reliable customer service from the team, especially Bob!
- Efficient use of time - no printing and posting packs of papers
- Less time is needed to format and release, therefore the reports are much more current than previously
- More Eco- friendly! - no more printing!
- Accessibility - can read reports on the move, via phone, tablet or laptop

Artılar:

Good integration and user-friendly, similar to MS products which is good. The onboarding process went well, especially with the training for myself and our trustees who aren't very tech-savvy. I like how I can use this on my laptop, iPad and phone - all apps work very well. Main things I like: - user friendly - automation of reminders/RSVP - collation of papers into a pack and access to download (can use without internet) - timings - good indication for the team and the Chair - much more efficient use of time and focus - ability to move the agenda around and subtitles format - looks professional

Eksileri:

Not much really! two things for me: - integrations of MS Teams (not Zoom) - permissions for new trustees (new trustees should not have access to previous papers, or there at least should be an option) Apart from that, I love OnBoard!

Karen
BK dahilindeki Assistant Company Secretary
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 51–200 Çalışan

Straightforward and Simple

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are a consultancy organisations providing governance and company secretarial solutions. OnBoard solves the problem of having to print, copy and collate packs and send by post and allows last minute changes to be made in one place for everyone with access to papers. I use OnBoard to support board and committee meetings for three different organisations, the users of all of which have been delighted with the product.

Artılar:

Key functions of OnBoard, such as creating meetings, agendas and meeting packs for Directors to support their decision making, are extremely straightforward and easy to use. This takes away the difficulty and time of having to introduce change to new users, who are instantly aware and easily persuaded of the benefit of having all their important information in one place. The resources section is an ideal place for housing Directors induction materials.

Eksileri:

I dislike the permissions function which I have to consistently check is functioning according to requirement.

4 yıl önce

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that you are finding the software perfect for you and that your Directors are enjoying it as well. As for the permissions, that sounds like a bug, which I will bring up with Product.

Erin
ABD dahilindeki Sr Executive Assistant
Mali Hizmetler, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An easy-to-use resource for users and admins

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall, my experience with OnBoard has been very positive. The word easy covers all the bases. Easy to set up. Easy to administrate. Easy to use. It doesn't get better than that in my opinion. I need something that doesn't require a lot of time and effort. I have a full schedule and OnBoard saves me time.

Artılar:

OnBoard is extremely user friendly for both me as the administrator and my volunteers. I was able to jump right in to create our Board portal with little guidance or training. I love that I can create a relevant homepage for our directors with no clutter. Housing documents is simple and neat and easy to navigate.

Eksileri:

The only downside to the software is that the privilege to download documents has to be given and it's a one or none deal. Being able to allow our volunteers to download some documents such as travel forms and expense reports, but not confidential policies or reports, would be a dream. It would really cut down on the number of emails to and from people.

Clare
BK dahilindeki Clerk
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Moving on OnBoard was an excellent choice!

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We moved to OnBoard from a different online board portal and difference is astounding. We compared numerous other providers and OnBoard stood out instantly. The support and customer service from day one has been exemplary, all our queries, suggestions and requests have been taken ‘on board’. The team are one step ahead and are often informing us of developments that we can incorporate that we hadn’t previously considered. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company or the product.

Artılar:

This product is so user friendly for both admin and users. Its clear, concise and does everything we need plus more which has helped develop the way in which we work. Our users are much more engaged with this product and it makes the process of running meetings much smoother.

Eksileri:

I have no complaints - this product is so useful.

4 yıl önce

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that you aren't having any challenges with the software. It's also great to read that you are finding our update useful and that ease of use is really coming across for you.

Nandy
Barbados dahilindeki Administrative Assistant
Mali Hizmetler, 11–50 Çalışan

Onboard Makes Life Easy

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I love Onboard, I am an administrator of the product for my company and I use it daily to upload policies and procedures so that our BOD can review and give their input instead of calling meetings for that. It makes life so easy especially in this environment.

Artılar:

Ease of use Ability to schedule a meeting and create a book within the agenda with all necessary documents instead of emailing multiple documents. The ability to vote on on different documents and place signatures. Makes like easier. Can take minutes as meetings are ongoing. Customer service is top notch, they are always reaching out to ensure we are satisfied with the product. We use it to approve loans and do surveys. The ability to prevent downloading of sensitive documents, they are secure.

Eksileri:

I would like them to incorporate MS Teams so that I can do everything via the software. I know they have zoom but MS Teams would be nice.