MaintainX Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,8 (330)

MaintainX Hakkında

MaintainX, verimliliği ve gerçek zamanlı bilgileri artıran mobil öncelikli iş emri ve prosedür dijitalleştirme yazılımıdır.

MaintainX hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

Eksileri:

None that I have seen to this point. Using the phone app can sometimes be difficult in maneuvering around.

MaintainX puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

MaintainX, Capterra'daki 330 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,8 puan almıştır.

Daha önce MaintainX ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (330)

ABD dahilindeki IT Director
Otomotiv, 201-500 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.

Artılar:

The ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.

Eksileri:

I would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Web Help Desk

MaintainX Tercih Etme Nedenleri: We made the switch because the software was difficult to setup, the mobile app was not efficient, end user confusion and there was not enough value in the price being charged.

Geçiş Yapılan: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: MaintainX was what satisfied our needs without flashy extra options that we would never use. We just needed a simple, powerful work order system and I feel that MaintainX provides all of that for us.

Andy
ABD dahilindeki Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager
Paketleme ve Konteyner, 501-1.000 Çalışan

MaintainX review

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Artılar:

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Eksileri:

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Asset Essentials ve Infor CRM

MaintainX Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Too expensive per license, no super users without enterprise level, complicated layout and difficult to learn quickly.

Geçiş Yapılan: eMaint CMMS

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Price and ease of use

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
ABD dahilindeki maintenance manager
Kimyasal Maddeler, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

decent for an entry level program

3,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Artılar:

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

Eksileri:

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

MaintainX Yanıtı

9 ay önce

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Blake
ABD dahilindeki Maintenance Planner
Kimyasal Maddeler, 51-200 Çalışan

Biokyowa Maintenance Planner Review

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I am very happy with MaintainX. The customer suport is very helpful. We are able to add an endless amount of information to our database very easily.

Artılar:

The user-friendly interface is very easy to navigate. We are able to use this technology with various age groups of technicians and everyone was able to catch on quickly.

Eksileri:

Our major issue on the software is not having the ability to auto generate new procedures from within a procedure. For instance, if I have a procedure that says "Is a hot work permit required?", If the answer is "Yes", it would be nice for the software to automatically add that "Hot work procedure" to the work order instead of an admin having to add it. It would also be nice if technicians could add procedures on their own from their tablets.

ABD dahilindeki Machine Supervisor
Makine, 11-50 Çalışan

One of the best!

Artılar:

Maintain X is easy to setup and maintain. It is easy to use and train others to use. The app comes in handy.

Procedure Library needs better organization

ABD dahilindeki IT Manager
Paketleme ve Konteyner, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great value for the money and has all the features we need

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: low cost of entry. easy to get started quickly. has many features that a company can use immediately. Web and mobile portals are easy and convenient to use.

Artılar:

you can start off with one user for a low entry price like we did. unlimited requesters. by the second year we added up to 10 people, because it was easy to justify the cost for all the users with all the benefits you get with the system. was able to get started right away. customer service was able to import all the data from excel files fast and accurately.

Eksileri:

like everything accept that inventory search only searches against the part name and not the part description.so we have to enter name and description in the part name (which as least large amount of characters)

ABD dahilindeki Director of Operations
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 201-500 Çalışan

Easy, Innovative, & Managable

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: From the sales pitch to today, the MaintainX team has been by our side and continuously helping us use the app better and to it's fullest potential. They helped me be realistic in rolling out the features in the app slowly and we are almost to the point of using all the features.

Artılar:

MaintainX has helped us to track our repairs and preventative maintenance to the point that is miles beyond where we were. We knew we had some months where we spent a lot on repairing equipment but we could never look back and see where that money was going. Being able to track our expenses down to each piece of equipment has helped with how the team stewards our equipment by leaps and bounds.

Eksileri:

Integrating and changing our processes was the most difficult thing about this. However, the support staff at MaintainX were integral in assisting with this and giving tips about improving the buy-in process of key leaders. They even hosted webinars where they were able to show our team

Joel
ABD dahilindeki Asst. Director
Rekreasyon Tesisleri ve Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great software that helps us keep track of work orders

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Initial onboarding with our rep was awesome. Questions via chat or email get answered VERY quickly!

Artılar:

The app keeps our guys on task and is great for our work order tracking. It also keeps us in compliance for inspections. Love that they are all tracked and signed digitally.

Eksileri:

Took some time to get buyin from the guy, but once they learned the software everyone got on board.

Bradley
Mauritius dahilindeki Tradesman
Makine veya Endüstri Mühendisliği, 51-200 Çalışan

MaintainX is very useful

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Artılar:

Tracking of work orders, planning of works, etc

Eksileri:

All features are ok and easy to use and I was at ease with the MaintainX app

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Microsoft Teams

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: It design to fit our work

ABD dahilindeki Maintenance Director
İnşaat, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Organization and work load efficiency

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I have used it for 3-4 years and have had great success organizing work ordered and having access to the service history of areas and associated equipment used within our facility.

Artılar:

The mobile application allows me to send work orders directly to the employees I am tasked to manage so workflow is optimized and done quickly.

Eksileri:

The application I utilize does everything I need it to so I do not know of a con to it at this point

Ron
Ron
ABD dahilindeki Director of Engineering
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

MaintainX- the facility managers multi tool

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Overall I am hyper pleased with the software's performance, reliability, cost, and ease of use.

Artılar:

I most enjoy the simple UI. In my industry there is little to no budget for training and onboarding of personnel. My team is also made up of individuals in which English is a second language. MaintainX has been able to capture a feature rich suite of tools that anyone can master in a relative short amount of time.

Eksileri:

As a user since its Beta, I have yet to find anything I do not like.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Hippo CMMS, SS-CMMS, eMaint CMMS ve UpKeep

MaintainX Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Cost reasons-

Geçiş Yapılan: UpKeep

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Simple UI, and value of features.

Mike
ABD dahilindeki Plant Engineer
Tekstil, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

Artılar:

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Eksileri:

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Hippo CMMS, MAPCON ve UpKeep

MaintainX Tercih Etme Nedenleri: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Geçiş Yapılan: PMC

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

Albert
ABD dahilindeki Fleet/Equipment Manager
Ulaşım/Kamyonculuk/Demiryolu, 51-200 Çalışan

Awesome Product!

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am a fleet/equipment manager that is still on the road driving. I am way from the office whether it is driving or turning wrenches with my mechanics. I play many roles and have a hard time keeping track of equipment, costs, repairs, purchase orders, vendors, etc. MaintainX help me regain control as a fleet equipment manager.

Artılar:

While I don't usually contact customer service unless I have an idea to improve, it is always a quick response. - Work Orders are simple and easy to create - Asset Tracking - Purchase Orders are an awesome addition - Inventory/Parts Tracking is great - Requestors are free and are able to see the work on the work order they prepare The software is clean and simple. It is easy to use and so much you can do with it. I have a lot of favorite features. I like that I can add pictures for the parts, SDS to the chemicals I inventory.

Eksileri:

This software does what I need it to do. The only con that I have is there are items that need to be improved on. However, if you contact MaintainX, they take you idea into consideration and add the feature. I hope they add the ability to approve purchase orders from the phone.

Christopher
ABD dahilindeki Property & Fleet Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Artılar:

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

Eksileri:

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Tom
ABD dahilindeki Process Improvement Process Lead
Yapı Malzemeleri, 51-200 Çalışan

Very Satisfied

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

Artılar:

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

Eksileri:

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Hippo CMMS, FTMaintenance Select, eMaint CMMS, Fiix ve UpKeep

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Bottom line was twofold. 1st - the demo and setup were extremely straight forward (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). 2nd - the price was unmatchable. For the functionality they are offering at their price point - it made the selection simple.

Daisy
ABD dahilindeki Owner-CFO
Tesis Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

Grows with your needs!

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

Artılar:

We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

Eksileri:

The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: FieldAware

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: We chose MaintainX specifically because it was a new and growing product. We felt the products bones were good and seeing where the product was moving was exactly where we needed to be. The cost is on point with the product and is manageable for a newer company, like ours.

Kevin
ABD dahilindeki Facility Director
Makine, 201-500 Çalışan

Easy to use CMMS system

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: we have now streamline our work order system with all employees, we now have a database of parts inventory that is tied to each machine and we are able to show cost and time analysis per machine.

Artılar:

It is easy for everyone to use, all the requestors had to have was a smartphone and they were able to create a work order

Eksileri:

it is hard to distinguish between current, scheduled and future work orders in the database. I would also like to see a clear picture of actual downtime of equipment.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: UpKeep

ABD dahilindeki Property Manager
Emlak, 2-10 Çalışan

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Artılar:

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

Eksileri:

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: UpKeep

MaintainX Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Geçiş Yapılan: Google Workspace

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.

Bryan
ABD dahilindeki CEO
Tesis Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan

Better than the rest

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

Artılar:

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

Eksileri:

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: UKG Ready

MaintainX Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Lower cost and more user friendly.

Geçiş Yapılan: Buildium

MaintainX Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Cost.

ABD dahilindeki Resort Maintenance Manager

Awesome Maintenance Software

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

Artılar:

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

Eksileri:

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Mario
ABD dahilindeki Sr Maintenance and Safety Manager
Yiyecek Üretimi, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A useful and friendly system for better control.

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: MaintainX has helped me a lot to have a control of the requirements of my internal clients as well as the follow-up and closing of the Work Orders. Previously, you had a long to-do list and most were forgotten. With this application we begin to work on the activities and we are currently at 98.7% of Orders Completed. Since we have been working with MaintainX, all of our equipment receives Maintenance, increasing its efficiency and reducing downtime. We have reached the efficiency goal more often since we have this system.

Artılar:

What I like the most is that it is a friendly system with the necessary characteristics for a Maintenance administration. It works from the web platform so it is not necessary to install software on the computer. I carry it on my phone all the time through the app. It provides important information to take our weekly team meetings and we have Key Performance Indicators of our work to improve. What is not measured is not controlled.

Eksileri:

This application has been very useful for me to track Work Orders. This information is shown every week to the operators to monitor their activities. I don't think I have something that I don't like.

Kate
İrlanda dahilindeki Assistant Manager
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

MaintainX has changed the entire way we work

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It’s changed how we work on site, making the whole team more efficient and productive. I couldn’t imagine working without it at this point!

Artılar:

The customer support is amazing. They have been very helpful during set up and really responsive to feedback and suggestions. This app as become a one stop shop for all of our in-house facilities management. We used to have two huge noticeboards full of clipboards, and dozens of paper student repairs forms everyday. This is all gone, bringing us even close to becoming a paperless office. I can easily gauge the workload of my team by checking the app. I have instant oversite on the status of jobs from my desktop. I particularly love that there is a comment section attached to each WO – meaning all staff can be informed of issues, making handovers seamless. The reporting feature is one of my favourites. I can easily export reports for any WO, for an individual WO or for a month’s record of daily tasks. These are easily uploaded to our H&S software. I’m excited about reviewing data after using the app for several months/a year. We will be able to see patterns and trends in issues that arise. For example, how many issues did we have this year? How many repairs does an average student report? Are there particular locations/assets that have more issue than others? This will help us plan for the future in terms of resources.

Eksileri:

I would love to purchase a seat for every staff member in my team, but the monthly costs would be too high. I'd love to see a scaled pricing plan, where the more users you have, the lower the price is.

Clayton
Kanada dahilindeki Operation Manager/tech
Makine, 2-10 Çalışan

Awesome software

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

Artılar:

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

Eksileri:

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

ABD dahilindeki General Manager

Great Product for you Facility

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Artılar:

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Eksileri:

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom
ABD dahilindeki Maintenance Technician
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 51-200 Çalışan

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

Artılar:

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Eksileri:

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!