VobeSoft İncelemeleri

4,9 (22)

VobeSoft Hakkında

Configure your dynamic business software solution with the VobeSoft no-code solution. Create a simple CRM or an enterprise application.

VobeSoft hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft.

Eksileri:

There is not much not to like about the software but if I have to be picky it would be the lack of a way to automate the way our website contact form gets transfered to the VobeSoft software.

VobeSoft puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

VobeSoft, Capterra'daki 22 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,9 puan almıştır.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (22)

Sıralama kriteri

Daha önce VobeSoft ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (22)

Frank
Frank
Hollanda dahilindeki Consultant, Consciousness
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, Serbest Meslek

Anything, Anytime, Anywhere - Least Effort & Maximum Value

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: In my personal life: I keep track of all things that are relevant to my health and/or are relevant to how I live my life (the appointments I make, the activities I do, the results I aim to accomplish).
In my professional life: I keep track of strategies, projects, progress, invoices, payments, collaborations... the list goes on and on and on.

Artılar:

Through the VobeCustom software I am now able to keep track of ANYTHING that I desire in both my personal and professional life. The amounts of clicks and thus time required is an absolute minimum, as the VobeCustom software allows me to configure things exactly as I like them. There are no limits.

Eksileri:

The thing I like least about this software, is that it is not used by EVERYBODY.

Stefan
Almanya dahilindeki Interim Manager
Toptan, 2-10 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Easy to use Software, easy to connect

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Vobesoft is the best what happened to me in the last 6 month!

Artılar:

Vobesoft is an eye-opener in "world of CRM/XRM" solotions. I mostly like the structure of the IT, the easyness of working and the friendly helpdesk.

Eksileri:

There are a lot of skills in common, i would like if Vobesoft could be approved by local TAX-institutes.

Tom
Hollanda dahilindeki CEO
Müzik, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Vobesoft for small entertainment businesses

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Easy to learn, intuitive UI, excellent workflow.

Eksileri:

UI may be too simplistic for some users.

Gulsah
Hollanda dahilindeki Accountmanager
Temel Kamu Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Easy to use

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is easy to use and has all the information you need.

Artılar:

Vobesoft is easy to use and has a clean format

Eksileri:

The agenda is nog adjustable with outlook.

Almanya dahilindeki Vorstandsvorsitzender
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

My experiences with the tools of Vobesoft

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We used Vobe Custom for a consulting project for a major German car manufacturer. We were able to quickly explain the benefits to the local employees and they consistently implemented the tool after a short familiarization phase. This helps us to achieve sustainability for our changes and consulting services to the customer

Artılar:

- Fast scalability in the enterprise - Employees learn to handle it quickly - Massive increase in productivity - Easy to use - Very transparent and fair price model - Support from the provider

Eksileri:

- A completely German-language interface would allow even more employees to easily use Vobesoft tools. So, overall translation ist very appreciated

Wilma
Hollanda dahilindeki General Director
Depolama, 2-10 Çalışan

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: Good and fast service. They understand what the compnay needs.

Artılar:

Only what we need is in the software and it's easy to expand. Also it's easy to use and I have acces everywhere in the world at any time.

Eksileri:

I can't think of anything that is missing or doesn't work the way we want to do.

Pim
Hollanda dahilindeki Account Manager
Toptan, 2-10 Çalışan

Review Pim de Boere

4,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: With Vobesoft we have an excellent customer tracking system in-house, many options for filtering out and tracking base.

Artılar:

Easy to use, both for the user and administrator

Eksileri:

Link with other program, as an example the accounting program that we also work with.

Dennis
Hollanda dahilindeki Business Analist
Sigorta, 11-50 Çalışan

Easy to use

5,0 7 ay önce

Artılar:

VobeSoft is flexible, which makes it so that we can adapt it on the spot and to the wishes of our colleagues.

Eksileri:

The mail module can use (and is planned for) an update. Furthermore, data visualisation is limited at the moment.

Bram
BK dahilindeki Sales Manager
Biyoteknoloji, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Very easy to use and fully customisable!

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: Positive. It's helped us centralise our ordering, reporting, complaints and customer account approval systems in one central place, where these were previously dealt with in a completely analogue and paper way.

Artılar:

Easy integration, no large implementation times as the way of working speaks for itself, and fully customisable. If something you've set up previously doesn't turn out to work, you can change the way the system works yourself to suit the ways of working of your organisation.

Eksileri:

Not yet linkable with our ERP system, but hoping to achieve this in the future.

Hollanda dahilindeki Manager ICT
Ulaşım/Kamyonculuk/Demiryolu, 201-500 Çalışan

Easy and convinient.

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Work process. Less email. Real and actual status. Good overview. Quick decisions.

Artılar:

Easy to work with. It is very effective to get the results you want.

Eksileri:

Authorisation. You have make a real good plan to configure the authorisations

frank
Hollanda dahilindeki Manager ICT
Ulaşım/Kamyonculuk/Demiryolu, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The core of all processes in one solution

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We use it for the status of our car park. Connect it to the availibilty for our planning. Measure out complains to perform our quality.

Artılar:

The flexibility to use. Allmost everything you want you can registrate in VobeSoft.

Eksileri:

At the begining it was a little bit hard to find the way in the system because of all the opertunities and features you can use.

Jeroen
Hollanda dahilindeki Founder
Eğlence, 2-10 Çalışan

The real custom solution

Artılar:

When you first get in contact with VobeSoft they will explain to you that a lot is possible with their software. And they are not lying! VobeSoft gave me the tools to bring my company processes to the next level. No limitations to what I could do with the software. And if I needed a difficult process managed the customer support was there to help me.

4 yıl önce

Happy to have you as our customer! Thanks for the support! VobeSoft

Hans
Hollanda dahilindeki Support Manager
Lojistik ve Tedarik Zinciri, 51-200 Çalışan

Review

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Fleetmanagement, CRM, Customer complaints, Workflowmanagement, communication platform.

Artılar:

Very good software to implement in the organisation as it is possible to customise it yourself.

Eksileri:

I cannot think of any cons at the moment, some minor details in the functionalities are not in the program yet. But we were promised that these will be in a next release. We have seen some of these being implementated

Almanya dahilindeki SAP SCM Consultant
Bilişim Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Efficiency Effectiveness Economical Value for money

Artılar:

User-friendly, having everything in your own hands. Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft

Eksileri:

Missing some nice to have functionalities

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it alot! VobeSoft

Carlos
İspanya dahilindeki Director
Toptan, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

It makes all look clear!

Artılar:

The cleanliness of the design. It's very intuitive and customisable. I can filter information, to show only what we need.

Eksileri:

We need to customise the relevant information to be shown on the pipeflows.

Philip
Hollanda dahilindeki Accountmanager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy to use and very efficient

5,0 5 ay önce

Artılar:

Easy to work with, very effective, and gets you the results you want.

Eksileri:

We just started working with the program, so far there are no complaints.

Dennis
İspanya dahilindeki CEO
Kimyasal Maddeler, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

very useful company tool which is easy to use in short time

5,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: As we´re still in the initial fase, I just can give positive feedback about the Software. It´s a useful tool so far, especially on management level to be a few clicks all happenings within the company. It´s easy to use and all employees adapted very fast to the problems. As all modules have been adjusted to our needs so far, we are very satisfied

Artılar:

It´s flexibility, easy amendments for company needs, clear and quick overview about happenings in the company

Eksileri:

we just started to work with the programm, all difficulties were adapted inmediatly, so no complaints so far

Joost
Hollanda dahilindeki Director
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Building my own applications, without progamming

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We organized all our medical registration for habitants!

Artılar:

Very easy to start, as long as you first sketch the relations between forms

Eksileri:

No calculating module, they say iT will come shortly

Hollanda dahilindeki Floor manager
Ağırlama, 11-50 Çalışan

Perfect functionality

Artılar:

The use of the software is great, also everything is possible in the cloud what makes it easy to work from different locations.

Not applicable

Lars
Hollanda dahilindeki Project manager
Mali Hizmetler, 501-1.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The solution for many problems

4,0 3 yıl önce

Artılar:

The fact, that everything is possible in VobeSoft, which creates a lot of business opportunities.

Eksileri:

That customisation is often necessary.

Viviën
Hollanda dahilindeki Stagiaire
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2-10 Çalışan

Review

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Great service

Artılar:

User friendly, great service. I like all of the widgets you can use with it.

Eksileri:

Its blue. I don't like blue. I want red.

Hollanda dahilindeki Product owner at Intrasurance Technology Services
Sigorta, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Start-up with a real good product

Artılar:

Flexibility. A lot of possibilities in one system.

Eksileri:

Sometimes you have to search a bit to find what you need.

4 yıl önce

Thank you so much for your honest review! VobeSoft