Amazon WorkSpaces Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,2 (19)

Amazon WorkSpaces Hakkında

Amazon spaces is a virtual desktop solution with remote access capabilities that assist employees with collaboration and file sharing

Amazon WorkSpaces hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Eksileri:

It lags at times, might be due to low internet connectivity. You need to repeatedly put multifactor authentication code if you mistakenly close the workspace application.

Amazon WorkSpaces puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Amazon WorkSpaces, Capterra'daki 19 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,2 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Amazon WorkSpaces ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (19)

Han
Han
Meksika dahilindeki SDR
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A cloud computer, but simple and dynamic

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I have absolutely 0 complaints about the software it's rare yet I'm very pleased to say it this software is way above most other cloud software and it's hard to believe how easy and accessible it is.

Artılar:

Jesus, what's not to love about this software? (the price, the price can get high depending on your team) Still worth every penny say you need to leave somewhere and forgot your computer. That means you either go back or accept your internet defeat scrambling to get done what you can. Yea not anymore, this cloud software is so light almost any computer can run it, and to top it off any work-related files you have can be accessed as long as you download workspace all you need is a login and confirmation and done. I could probably go another few pages into how it has permissions, team coordination, easy management etc etc but really try it out.

Eksileri:

I'll say the price can be a little rough but it's very well worth what you are paying for. When it comes to software I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows very well what he's doing.

Sandeep
Hindistan dahilindeki Quality Analyst
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 501-1.000 Çalışan

Best Remote Desktop management tool

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall its the best that runs smoothly without having consuming too much of RAM. It is must have tool especially during this work from home period. It works seamlessly in day to day usage.

Artılar:

It is easy to use. It has clean and simple user interface. It works on almost every desktop operating system. We can access it from anywhere with ease. It has two step verification system that allows us to safely login without the fear of getting hacked. Verification is always sent to mail every time we login so that its safe and at the same easy to use. It doesn't take up so much memory while running.

Eksileri:

It doesn't work properly with slow internet connection. It gets disconnected automatically sometimes when there is even slight fluctuations in internet. Sometimes the verification mail doesn't get sent when we try to login. macOS client is slow compared to windows client.

Shawn
Shawn
ABD dahilindeki IT Director
İnşaat, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Great product for RDP Sessions

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very positive, can be a bit tricky to understand all the layers.

Artılar:

Ability to use for remote work and security.

Eksileri:

Tech support via Amazon is lacking. We use CDW for 3rd party support.

Shirley
İrlanda dahilindeki Team PA, Legal Department
Medya Prodüksiyon, 501-1.000 Çalışan

Lockdown lifesaver

3,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: I would recommend this to individuals and teams working remotely or by hybrid working. You can access your usual tools and systems, so don't have to make excuses for not being in the office to solve problems.

Artılar:

I like that it gives me access to the software I used at my desk in the office, but remotely. I look after a large and busy team, and need to have the tools at my disposal to assist them efficiently. Amazon Workspaces allows me to login on any machine, safely and securely, and have access to my work quickly from any location.

Eksileri:

It sometimes disconnects randomly or gets slow in the evenings.

Aman
Aman
Hindistan dahilindeki Consultant
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan

Making Remote Work COnvenient

4,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall I am satisfied with it as it makes my remote work convenient and provides me with opportunity to work from anywhere.

Artılar:

It provides a great setup for working remotely and that too without compromising on any tool or feature. All the tools are well supported in workspace and can be easily used for working remotely.

Eksileri:

The only con i feel is that the workspace lags a bit and that kind of slows down, but rest all it works fine.

Montu
Hindistan dahilindeki Senior Operations Manager
Mali Hizmetler, 51-200 Çalışan

Review for Amazon Workspace based on daily use

4,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Quick, Secure, Reliable, Use Friendly, Quick Installation makes it the most loved remote desktop tool.

Artılar:

Amazon Workspaces is fantastic for us as we need a reliable Desktop computer from anywhere. Amazon's uniquely assigned registration codes to each customer and restrictive access to designated user only makes it a more secure remote desktop tool. Our onshore client connects securely and quickly and it holds very less data, enough to be used on extremely old computers. Apart from this, security, network access, restricted permissions, this all features are easy to control from AWS. Customer support is usually good and in a quick manner.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, it disconnects randomly or gets slow in the prime time, makes us to loose our productive hours. The lag time in access sometime annoying.

ABD dahilindeki Manager End User Support
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2-10 Çalışan

AWS WorkSpaces

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall, I would recommend AWS WorkSpaces to any company looing to explore cloud computing options. I look at AWS as a supplemental way for our users to access the software they need.

Artılar:

I enjoy the fact that our end-users can connect to their secure desktop WorkSpace from Chromebooks, Windows devices, Mac's and tablets. The critical applications that are needed are always a few clicks away accessible in the cloud.

Eksileri:

Learning some of the AWS terminology can be confusing and the interface used to create WorkSpaces can be a bit clunky. Performance and connectivity issues sometimes get in the way of having a clean session.

Ankit
Ankit
Hindistan dahilindeki Sr.Business Intelligence Developer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Setup Remote Desktops for the clients

4,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

1. It can easily setup remote desktops on the client machines 2. It is pretty secured as it asks for multifactor authentication code everytime you login 3. Multiple instances of the multiple workspaces can be opened at a time 4. The workspace retains to its state even when the application is closed

Eksileri:

1. It lags at times, might be due to low internet connectivity 2. You need to repeatedly put multifactor authentication code if you mistakenly close the workspace application

Hindistan dahilindeki Software Engineer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan

Best remote desktop service

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: using it for around 2 years, not seen any issues, it works very smoothly, feel like using my own laptop or computer.

Artılar:

it is like our normal desktop, we can simply sign in with our credentials and that's it. it is fast and easy to deploy, with no need for physical hardware. It also reduces cost.

Eksileri:

Amazon workspace needs a stable internet connection which sometimes creates a little bit of a problem.

Chandra
Chandra
ABD dahilindeki Manager
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay

Be Ready for Technical Issues

3,0 geçen yıl

Artılar:

We use this so our remote employees are able to access the programs they need to do their job. It does work for what we need it for and provides access in one central location.

Eksileri:

This software often crashes and we spend a lot of time trying to fix issues so our employees can connect and able to perform work.

ABD dahilindeki architect
Kamu Yönetimi, 5.001-10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

amazon work space similar to horizon or vdi

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: ease to use decreases patching and upgrades on infra

Artılar:

easy to use no infrastructure necessary.no need of purchase of hardware no need to rack and stack windows vmware license storage every thing will be taken care by amazon

Eksileri:

support .we will not have direct contact need to schedule a meeting for troubleshooting issues

Liberato
Filipinler dahilindeki freelancer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 2-10 Çalışan

Best Work From Home Remote Tool

4,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall it was an amazing experience!

Artılar:

So far this is the best virtual desktop for me. It was easy to use and we can let our users to work anytime and anywhere in the world. With just a few clicks our users can work remotely and securely. We can also customized the applications that our user need based on their work or department.

Eksileri:

With awesome features comes with a great price. It was a bit too pricey compared to other remote desktop tool but I guess it is just fair specially when it has the latest and most secured features that a remote tool can offer nowadays. So why think of the price if you can benefit more from it.

Vanessa
ABD dahilindeki Receptionists
Veterinerlik, 11-50 Çalışan

Recommend

Yorumlar: Wonderful

Artılar:

Amazon is a place where you can literally fine any and everything you can possibly think of

Eksileri:

Some brands tend to be fake or be over priced

Tanirah
ABD dahilindeki Shift supervisor
Yiyecek Üretimi, 51-200 Çalışan

Amazon RV

4,0 2 ay önce

Artılar:

I love that I can use this on a laptop and desktop

Eksileri:

The internet speed for this could be a little bit more faster

Mohammad Sami
Mohammad Sami
Pakistan dahilindeki Senior Software Engineer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 201-500 Çalışan

Just like your local Machine

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Like I said, these workspaces feels like I'm using a machine that is located near me, and using it was just like my personal computer

Artılar:

I've been using workspaces for about 2 months now and not for a moment I felt like it was a machine in the cloud, I loved it! I can manage it from the console I can stop and restart it plus latency is zero everything is just like my local machine

Eksileri:

There is a catch, if user is not responding to the machine for about 48 hours, it will disconnect other than that everything is awesome

Briana
Briana
ABD dahilindeki Receptionist/Test Administrator
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2-10 Çalışan

Good For Remote Work

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, the product is good to have for security and protection of remote work computers.

Artılar:

I like that it is customizable so that you can monitor your employees from home and not have to worry about outside security threats to the desktops.

Eksileri:

I think the software should have come with automatic updating. If a user did not see the notice to update, the desktop would not function properly and make the entire computer run slow even if hooked to the fastest of hardwired internet.

Fábio Roque da Silva
Fábio Roque da Silva
Brezilya dahilindeki Theology
Eğitim Yönetimi, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Very functional and safe

5,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

It allows a test phase with several instances and functionalities. The feeling of security for keeping important data in the cloud is irreplaceable. It has an excellent cost-benefit.

Eksileri:

The free trial features are very good, but it could free up a few more instances.

June
ABD dahilindeki Medical Writer
Yazım ve Düzenleme, Serbest Meslek

Disappointing

1,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: Very disappointing and frustrating.

Artılar:

The client who wanted me to use Amazon Workspaces could never get it to work on my system, so I can't evaluate the pros.

Eksileri:

The client who wanted me to use Amazon Workspaces could never get it to work on my system, so I could not do work for that client. Very disappointing and frustrating.

ABD dahilindeki Jr Front End Web Designer
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good for Mac users to test PC stuff.

4,0 3 ay önce

Artılar:

Easy way to test stuff in Outlook & Edge.

Eksileri:

Sometimes it doesn't always work and it takes a while to log on.