15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Bigin by Zoho CRM Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,7 (440)

Bigin by Zoho CRM Hakkında

Bigin, küçük işletmelerin elektronik çizelgeleri bırakıp tamamen gereksinimleri için oluşturulmuş bir CRM çözümünü kullanmaya başlamalarına yardımcı olur.

Bigin by Zoho CRM hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

Customizability and easy to use CRM. Integration with Zapier is something that became useful.

Eksileri:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Bigin by Zoho CRM puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Bigin by Zoho CRM, Capterra'daki 440 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,7 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Bigin by Zoho CRM ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (440)

Aakash
Aakash
Hindistan dahilindeki Co-founder
Perakende, 11–50 Çalışan

Best CRM for Startup and SMEs

Artılar:

The ease of access and usage is the best part of this CRM. Even interns with no experience with any CRM can easily use and manage this without fail.

Eksileri:

There are some limitations for a startup in the long run. As in eventually as the company grows we would definitely need to move away to a more extensive CRM platform.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Zoho CRM Plus

Marc
ABD dahilindeki VP of Sales
Bilişim Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

Great value and functionality

4,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

I am a sales consultant and have been looking for an affordable and powerful CRM. I think Bigin fits this need very well. Very affordable but has the power to do the things I need to implement to create a great tool and increase the sales team's productivity. I insisst that the CRM needs to be a tool for the team to do thier job better and I believe Bigin is exactly what I was looking for.

Eksileri:

Data import of companies and contacts takes a bit of learning. It works, but take the time to understand how it does it.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Pipedrive

Bigin by Zoho CRM Tercih Etme Nedenleri: The outlook integration broke, and they are not planning to fix it. Deal breaker for me.

Geçiş Yapılan: Agile CRM

Bigin by Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: I did not like how pipedrive managed leads. Price also.

Aji
Katar dahilindeki Manager
Havayolları/Havacılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Bigin for Beginners

3,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Good for beginners. Easy to install and start from the Day 2.

Ease of Use. Installation with out much expertise

Eksileri:

They should have included a vendor module

Roger
Roger
ABD dahilindeki Business Consultant
Spor, 2–10 Çalışan

Best CRM for Startups and Small Business

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Easy to use, app is easy to read and use on our cell phones. We were up and running with BIGIN in one day.

Artılar:

Easy to setup with industry specific template, in our case we used the "Education" template, easy to upload data from spreadsheets, and from forms on our Website.

Eksileri:

Would like a way to better organize files for each customer.

Graham
BK dahilindeki Founder
Ağırlama, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

We've tried others but Bigin by far best for us

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

We thought LACRM might be the one as we want simple and easy to use yet customisable enough while not breaking the bank! Honestly nothing ticks as many boxes as bigin... it just nails it

Eksileri:

i'd like more custom fields but happy i can pay slightly more to unlock when it becomes a problem for us

Carter
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Tüketici Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek

Amazing product and experience

5,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

The ease of use his phenomenal, the customer on boarding team in training team has made this a seamless switch, absolutely everything about this product is firing on all eight cylinders

Eksileri:

I have found zero undesirable things about this product, after using it around six months. It helps me manage every single aspect of my hunt and kill, lead generating, and sales process management consulting business.

Carlos
Kolombiya dahilindeki CEO
Para Toplama, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A CRM with small businesses in mind

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Artılar:

Excellent Cost vs functionality Affordable for small companies / teams Very customizable

Eksileri:

Task management:couldn`t find a way to get reminders No integration with iCalendar

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Trello ve monday.com

Bigin by Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: The pricing policy is very fair and makes to affordable for a small business and even for a single person practice. Yet it is very robust and complete platform.

Bukunola
BK dahilindeki Training Administrator
Eğitim Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan

Recommended for Small Businesses

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Very positive so far. Experience has been go so far. We'd see how it goes as we use it longer.

Artılar:

Fairly straight-forward to customize. I like the integration options available as well. Makes it easy to connect with zapier for example.

Eksileri:

Not much i can think of at the moment to be fair.

Shamsher
Hindistan dahilindeki Consultant
Yasal Hizmetler, 2–10 Çalışan

Best CRM for consultants

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very good experience with Zoho bigin. Support is always there to help.

Artılar:

Easy to use and navigate through it. Easy to set up.

Eksileri:

UI can be bit more cleaner and some other font style can be used.

Jeya
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri dahilindeki Director
Otomotiv, 2–10 Çalışan

Bigin Review

5,0 3 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

It's easy to use and to train the staffs

Eksileri:

none , as of now its suiting my small business requirements

Stephanie
Avustralya dahilindeki Founder
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

5,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Artılar:

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Eksileri:

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

MishAl
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Business Manager
Dinlence, Seyahat ve Turizm, 2–10 Çalışan

Simple and Efficient CRM system

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Support team are great, you can selected specific time slots to chat with a support representative, They will assist you with Setup, or if you unsure how to setup your system.

Artılar:

You have various templates to choose from, you can setup your CRM system within a few minutes.

Everything we needed thus far was solved within Zoho Bigin

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Zoho CRM

Bigin by Zoho CRM Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Did not do what we needed it.

Geçiş Yapılan: monday.com

Bigin by Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Zoho Bigin is inexpensive, we do not need all the features in Zoho CRM.

Charles
Brezilya dahilindeki Owner
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl

Bigin CRM is perfect for our Small Business

5,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

The Sales Pipeline is very intuitive and simple. We always pull up the Bigin Sales Pipeline on our weekly sales call as the team discusses current sales opportunities.

Eksileri:

Little tricky to find things sometimes. For example, today I tried to figure out how to merge multiple contacts into one contact to eliminate duplicates. Was pretty intuitive in ZoHo CRM, but not as easy to do in Bigin.

Benjamin
İsveç dahilindeki Facilitator
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, Serbest Meslek

Best CRM for Small Businesses

5,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: So far, I’m very happy with Bigin CRM and what they offer. A very flexible tool that allows me to keep my track records for all my clients.

Artılar:

Finally a simple but yet very powerful CRM for small businesses! I’ve been looking so long for a CRM that’s not only made for teams, or for bigger sales corporations, and stumbled upon Bigin. I like how much you can modify it so it’s suits you and how you want it to look like.

Eksileri:

I work from my iPad Pro, and the app is good, but still not as powerful as I would like it to be. So I prefer to work through a web browser instead.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Pipedrive

Bigin by Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Much better interface. Easier to understand. Esthetically more beautiful.

Connor
BK dahilindeki Managing Director
Temel Kamu Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

BIGIN REVIEW

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Great, the app is very user friendly and I have a strong feeling it is going to take my business to the next level.

Artılar:

The thing I like the most about BIGIN as how it easily integrates a sales pipeline with CRM. The software is very easy to use and it looks god as well. I messed around with 10+ CRM software's and I can honestly say BIGIN is amazing. I even preferred it over the full zoho CRM software.

Eksileri:

I don't like that sometimes it doesn't show all of my contacts - even when all contacts are selected it only shows certain ones.

Mili
Hindistan dahilindeki Consultant
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A easy to adopt CRM for small business

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: A sound quality cloud-based software with the flexibility and the most attractive is its pricing.

Artılar:

It's inexpensive and easy to use and a good buy for first-time users and non-technical companies.

Eksileri:

The number of pipelines, inbuilt workflows are limited.

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Zoho CRM

Bigin by Zoho CRM Tercih Etme Nedenleri: Costly for Indian market.

Bigin by Zoho CRM Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: As first time user it is good choice to start.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Yiyecek ve İçecek, 51–200 Çalışan

How you manage your CRM

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I benefited a lot from the experience of working with this program, it facilitated a lot of my work and saved a lot of time.

Artılar:

A program with good features for CRM management, suitable for small and large companies, offers a free trial and a free version, easy to operate, and facilitates the management of reports and data.

Eksileri:

It is a good platform, but it needs to improve its work on mobile. Adding new options will make the program faster and more suitable for companies with a large number of employees.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Dinlence, Seyahat ve Turizm, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Extremely satisfied with Bigin for small business use

Yorumlar: Very satisfied.

Artılar:

The integration was super easy and self-explanatory. Bigin works well with our accounting and marketing systems and there are no data silos.

Eksileri:

The data synchronization with Zoho Books sometimes stops working.

Sahil

Ronald M
ABD dahilindeki Counselor | Coach
Profesyonel Eğitim ve Koçluk, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Why I moved over to Zoho/Bigin?

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: After reviewing the comments by users of Zoho/Bigin I have spent the last 15 odd days setting up, testing and assessing the ease of use of this fully integrated CRM platform. The admin side of my business needs to be intuitive so I can focus on providing my personal counselling and professional coaching services.I am pleased with the integration of key platforms, primary features and functions. I have used various aspects of this platform and the level of support provided by their staff has allowed me to broaden my marketing while providing additional resources for the community I serve. This is a welcoming platform considering the multitude of options out there.

Artılar:

The level of support and ease of integration with my social media and applications

Eksileri:

The integration with my website and Google Workspace was painless. There are some issues like DRAFT mode on smart devices for email sending would be beneficial.

Etienne
Etienne
İspanya dahilindeki CEO
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great CRM and lead management tool for small teams

Artılar:

Its price: meant for small businesses. Its ease of use. Automation features. Possibility to set up various pipelines, not only for sales but also for other operations (support, admin etc).

Eksileri:

No synchronization with LinkedIn. It's a shame as data enrichment and updates are critical in a CRM.

Manivarman
Manivarman
Hindistan dahilindeki Customer Success Manager
Hastane ve Sağlık Hizmetleri, 51–200 Çalışan

Simple Things reach great lengths

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Artılar:

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Eksileri:

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Amr
Mısır dahilindeki Senior Scum Master
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 201–500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

To stay organised and on top of your contacts and leads. That's where Bigin by Zoho CRM comes in

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: User-Friendly Interface: my team appreciates the intuitive and user-friendly interface of Bigin. They find it easy to navigate, allowing them to quickly adapt to the CRM system and start managing their contacts and leads effectively.Cost-Effective Solution: our purchasing department mentioned that Bigin offers excellent value for its price. It is an affordable CRM solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs with limited budgets.

Artılar:

I liked how Bigin makes it easy to manage and organize leads. The centralized database is a great feature, as Bigin allowed me to keep track of all my leads and their contact information in one place. I also appreciated the ability to capture leads from various sources and track where they came from. Additionally, segmenting leads based on different criteria was very helpful, allowing me to target my marketing efforts more effectively. Overall, Bigin is a valuable tool for lead management, and I would recommend it to others.

Eksileri:

It needs more customization options and improvements to third-party integration and the mobile app.

Karthik
Karthik
Hindistan dahilindeki Managing Partner
Risk Sermayesi ve Özel Sermaye, 2–10 Çalışan

Using for Contact Management

Artılar:

Inexpensive simple platform that can be deployed in no time

Eksileri:

The UI is still very old school - can be refreshed for the new design elements.

Arowolo Daniel
Arowolo Daniel
Nijerya dahilindeki FOUNDER/CEO
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business

4,0 2 yıl önce

Artılar:

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business. the fact that it is focused enough to get small business starting is exactly what I love about the CRM. no cluster features to confused user off.

Eksileri:

the pricing structure is a bit more expensive for the targeted users since its focus to small business owners