Deel Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

3,6 (28)

Deel Hakkında

Dünya genelindeki iş gücü için bordro ve uyumluluk.

Deel hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund.

Deel puanları

3,8
Paranızın Karşılığı
3,4

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Deel, Capterra'daki 28 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 3,6 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Deel ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (28)

Karlo
Karlo
Hırvatistan dahilindeki Growth PM
Spor, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Probably the best solution for managing contractors

Artılar:

Deel helped us solve problems regarding contractor management

Eksileri:

Deel has a lot of features that we don’t use, but they don’t interfere.

leann
ABD dahilindeki Director, People
Perakende, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 2+ yıl
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Good for first-time international payroll runners

Artılar:

Easy to use product that allows our company to hire internationally and compliantly. They are working on the transparency of EOR costs and I can really appreciate that. Customer service is also quick. I'd like to think that I was one of their early customers and I can definitely say they have come a good long way.

Eksileri:

International hiring can be a headache but Deel tries their best to make it easy.

ABD dahilindeki Operations Manager
Tüketici Ürünleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

If you are small company you don't matter

2,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: They start by getting your company solely on price comparison and once you sign, the honeymoon phase ends and they disappear which is not cool when dealing with global payrolls. After 3 months of no support or answers, I switched to a competitor and I'm not coming back with them.

Artılar:

Initially, they show you the software and possible perks and benefits you could get for a lower price point than other competitors (The Software is not that different from all of them), while stating we would have full support which was attractive vs their cost

Eksileri:

Once you sign, they immediately leave you alone, with no real support whatsoever and difficulties setting everything up

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: Papaya Global

Deel Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Only based on price point and was a HUGE mistake - cheap things are expensive on the long run

ABD dahilindeki Director of Talent Acquisition
Mali Hizmetler, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Work with anyone, almost anywhere

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Deel was great back when we started using it, and has only gotten better as they add features to make international payroll easier to deploy.

Artılar:

Deel's tools save time when it comes to payroll complexities like taxes and labor practices.

Eksileri:

I wish some of the (compensation estimator) would allow a workflow to create a contract or add a new person to payroll.

Tomas
İsviçre dahilindeki Finance Manager
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11-50 Çalışan

Review Tomas Matta Chorus One

Yorumlar: Remote hiring

Artılar:

Portal, ease of use, customer representative who provided support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Eksileri:

No dedicated person: have to use chat functionality to get help. With some issues there is the drawback of having to explain issues several times to each new Deel representative.

Lisa
ABD dahilindeki People & Talent
Mali Hizmetler, 51-200 Çalışan

Deel Review

3,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: It has been OK, to be honest, some of the features are not the best or most intuitive and you do not find out until after you sign.

Artılar:

Payroll and benefits management for team is good.

Eksileri:

User Interface could be a bit better to implement employees, their managers & teams. More access/view features would be nice for the manager. Timing for payroll cutoff could be different as well as the view of the estimated paycheck per day started and/or other variables.

Meksika dahilindeki Sales Rep
Telekomünikasyon, 51-200 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Deel starts off doing a good job, but shortly after they start to hold your money for no reason.

1,0 2 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Horrible, stressful, ineffective.

Artılar:

Nothing, this software is scamming people.

Eksileri:

Deel is making payments delayed so you are forced to get an advance and pay the deel advance fees. If you need your money on time you can not trust deel. The company I work for pays deel on the 7th, 8th, or 9th, of in order to get paid on the 15th or 16th. My payment has been delayed until the 23rd for no reason. But now the worst part is that they say it should already be in my bank account but it's not and the bank statements don't show the transfer or that they are holding for review. Simply now no one knows what happened to that money or who has it. I am not sure how they can run a business like this.

Katekani
Güney Afrika dahilindeki Biz Dev
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Scammers!!!

1,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: If you run an organization that deals with something as important as money, then you absolutely have to be efficient and do the very basic thing of getting people their money on time. These are just the basics. Deel on the other hand have taken a different approach. Despite many assurances from management and customer support that they are 'working on it'. I'm still yet to receive my salary from the 15th of September. It's October 3rd. I don't know what they think I'm using to pay my bills meanwhile they tell me to 'be patient'. Are debit orders patient? My point? I wouldn't trust them with my money. My salary is still MIA and I'm still baffled how money can just go missing like that. They used Wise to process my payment into my local bank account but til today I haven't received it despite them claiming and providing proof (unverified) that the payment was made by Wise and should've arrived in my bank account. Anyways 0 stars, do not recommend. The frustration is not worth it

Artılar:

If they could find my money that is MIA that would be great. But they were supposed to have been a more cost effective option for our remote company and colleagues to be able to get paid, receive their money with low fees and be in control of how it's all done since they have quite a few options to get paid. But it doesn't work so...

Eksileri:

The whole thing is simply terrible . They seem to have cool features and options but they don't really work as they should so there's that :/

Fransa dahilindeki HR & Office Manager
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Our experience with Deel

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

It's the easies way to set up teams remotely in an instant while ensuring that the person will be reassured while signing.

Eksileri:

It can be tricky to navigate between all the different parts of the website and where is what when you're looking for info.

ABD dahilindeki Head of People
Bilgisayar Donanımı, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Easy to use and fantastic customer support!

Artılar:

Ease of use and customer support is superb!

Eksileri:

There isn't really anything I can think of

Nepal dahilindeki Full-stack Developer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Almost perfect for my usecase

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Artılar:

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Eksileri:

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

Adam
ABD dahilindeki BizDev
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

1,0 6 ay önce

Yorumlar: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Artılar:

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Eksileri:

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Bulgaristan dahilindeki Head of sales
İnternet, 11-50 Çalışan

Bad on all fronts

1,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Artılar:

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws 2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Eksileri:

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks 2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section. it feels that it was built as an after-thought 3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success. 4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Margaret
ABD dahilindeki VP Finance
İnternet, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Much better than the alternatives

4,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

Artılar:

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

Eksileri:

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Deel Yanıtı

12 ay önce

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management. If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Best, Deel Team.

ABD dahilindeki CFO
Kablosuz, 2-10 Çalışan

Deel is the real deal

5,0 3 ay önce

Yorumlar: Very easy to transition to, with great customer support (rarely needed since it was such an easy process) and well received by our contractors.

Artılar:

We were paying 40 contractors in 27 countries using 7 different methods of payment (paypal, wise, ach, etc.). Deel allowed us to consolidate into a single ACH payment but provided the flexibility to our contractors to receive payment however they wanted. Having formal contracts, identity verification, and the associated paperwork all in one place has also ensured peace of mind should any government agency ever question whether these contractors are legitimately offshore.

Eksileri:

Pricing is a little high, and it does not interface with QuickBooks Desktop.

Moussa
Katar dahilindeki Software Engineer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek

Awesome is Deel!

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Artılar:

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Eksileri:

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

Katia
Kosta Rika dahilindeki Operations Analyst
Personel ve İşe Alım, 51-200 Çalışan

Just what I needed!

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very professional, excellent client service.

Artılar:

Friendly, easy to use, very complete, versatile

Eksileri:

When I have to make a deduction and I have to wait for the other approver.

Alan
ABD dahilindeki Business Development
Ulaşım/Kamyonculuk/Demiryolu, 11-50 Çalışan

Worst Customer Service

1,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

Artılar:

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

Eksileri:

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

Yuri
Yuri
Güney Kore dahilindeki Global HRBP
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan

Clear Pros and Cons

3,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

Easy to make a change for payroll each month. Definitely easy to hire employees overseas.

Eksileri:

Sudden migration delay for entity enrollment or cancellation is barely acceptable from the beginning. Had to endure a payroll delay due to Deel's system error. Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied)

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler: OnTop

Deel Ürününe Geçme Nedenleri: Cheaper and more flexible than DEEL

Almanya dahilindeki CEO
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

a good software for remote employees

5,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: Was good, very convenient for new users.

Artılar:

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

Eksileri:

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Fadare
Nijerya dahilindeki aluminum fabricator
İnşaat, 2-10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

4,0 10 ay önce

Yorumlar: I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

Artılar:

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

Eksileri:

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

Güney Afrika dahilindeki Account Executive
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 201-500 Çalışan

Deel Review

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Artılar:

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Eksileri:

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Manal
Fas dahilindeki Freelancer
Tüketici Hizmetleri, Serbest Meslek
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Worst

1,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Very bad

Artılar:

Nothing, it is the worst payroll strategy I have ever seen. No trust between the two parties and if you dare complain they send you a buried arricle to claim they are not responsible for the trust although their whole slang is that they ensure trust.

Eksileri:

This platform is bad, they don’t value the employees

Varshika
Hindistan dahilindeki Sr. Art Director
Tasarım, Serbest Meslek

Amazing Customer Service

Artılar:

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Eksileri:

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Wadinga
Wadinga
Kamerun dahilindeki Software Contractor
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan

Great payroll software

5,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Artılar:

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

Eksileri:

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.