Salesforce Sales Cloud Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,4 (17.535)

Salesforce Sales Cloud Hakkında

Drive growth with Sales Cloud 360, the best-in-class sales solution that drives rep productivity on the world's #1 CRM platform.

Salesforce Sales Cloud hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

The dashboard is in every case exceptionally alluring and basic. The interface is delightful and generally has an excellent cost.

Eksileri:

There are countless strides to having a total record, so this is definitely not a languid program. In case you will utilize it, focus on utilizing it, in any case, nonsense in, nonsense out.

Salesforce Sales Cloud puanları

Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı
4,0

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Capterra'daki 17.535 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,4 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Salesforce Sales Cloud ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (17.535)

Huw
Huw
İrlanda dahilindeki Account Manager
Bilgisayar Donanımı, 10.000+ Çalışan

Salesforce CRM Review - Daily user

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience using Salesforce has been good. I've used the application for 19 months and I'd say it took at least 3 months to get familiar with the tool. I work for an organisation of +180k and the tool is used widely across the business, which is a testament to its reliability and scalability. For smaller organisations, there is likely to be less complexity involved, as there will be less integration required with other applications - which Salesforce does incredibly well. To summarise, I'd say to prospective adopters of Salesforce, expect to invest some time in training new users of the tool but its remarkable functionality and capabilities far outweigh this ramp-up period.

Artılar:

-Highly customisable with deep and wide integration with my organisations SaaS or natively developed applications. -Allows you to produce very detailed reports to track my own activity and history. Which can also be used by management to track team progress and activity. -A customisable dashboard that allows frequently uses tabs to be populated to a "bookmarks bar" which allows for faster navigation. -Great search feature that allows for search across the entire CRM database.

Eksileri:

-Due to its high functionality and range of options it can be overbearing to use at times. -Requires internet connection which means there is occasional latency and is not accessible at all times. -Visually, it's not the most appealing tool that I've ever used. -Steep learning curve for those that have not used it before, but then that goes for most CRM tools.

Nagesh
Hindistan dahilindeki Marketing analyst.
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: Ücretsiz Deneme

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

"A Comprehensive CRM Solution for Your Business's Sales Needs"

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall, I’ve had a great experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud. It provides a comprehensive suite of tools and features to help manage customer relationships and sales processes. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer support is top-notch when I needed help. The pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses, but for larger businesses, the cost is well worth the investment.

Artılar:

I liked how user-friendly the Salesforce Sales Cloud is. The dashboard is very intuitive and provides an easy way to access and manage customer data. It also provides a wide variety of tools and features that can be customized to fit the needs of any business, such as sales automation, lead management, and reporting capabilities. The customer support is also top-notch, providing helpful and knowledgeable guidance whenever I needed it.

Eksileri:

I found that the pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses, especially if they don’t need all of the features the platform provides. Additionally, I found the learning curve to be a bit steep at first, as there are many features that can be overwhelming to understand. However, once I got the hang of it, I found it to be a great tool for managing my business's sales needs.

Sal
ABD dahilindeki Consultant
Medya Prodüksiyon
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Kaynak: SoftwareAdvice

Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X

3,5 6 yıl önce

Artılar:

I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain. I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Eksileri:

Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

Jamie
ABD dahilindeki Chief Technical Officer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11-50 Çalışan

A Business Essential for Success

5,0 4 ay önce

Artılar:

Salesforce Sales Cloud product is an essential part of our day-to-day operations. Not only is it incredibly intuitive, but it also has so many options for customization to our business. I find that if I think of it, I can build it with Sales Cloud. There is always support if we run into any technical issues and training materials to aid in our implementation and learning processes. Overall, it's a great value for the money, especially when one considers that you can pay per license and pay significantly less than other products.

Eksileri:

Sometimes, we could get so impressed with what Sales Cloud could accomplish that we would get carried away and over build what could have been a simple solution. It's important to understand your business thoroughly and get familiar with the tools so as not to overbuild.

Bhushan
Hindistan dahilindeki Marketing Communication Manager
Kimyasal Maddeler, 51-200 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 6-12 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best Sales management tool for all type of organizations

5,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Yorumlar: One of the best tool for sales data and pipeline management for small to big level of growing companies, salesforce provides customizations as per client requirements

Artılar:

Easy to manage sales data and records at one place which helps us to track and monitor sales reports any time as well as dashboard

Eksileri:

sometimes it feel very boar to feel data and update it for salesperson or managers, so the company needs to hire a salesforce guy to manage it

Brent W
Brent W
ABD dahilindeki President
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Greats software for CRM but expensive and hard to impliment

3,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: My overall experience was frustrating and the lack of support only clouded the quality of the product. When we ask for support we were told we had to go to a third party to get any help on our implementation. This was not clearly communicated when we were sold the software.

Artılar:

Saleforce is the standard for the industry and has a price tag to match. When we implements Sales force we had 2 sales people and 6 PM’s that used it. The customization and automation where fantastic features and of great benefit. The sales to customer success migration was also a valuable feature for us.

Eksileri:

The software was expensive and the sales person made licensing sales complicated and confusing. Once we were sold on the software our sales person disappeared and we had another rep who basically said deal with what you have. We wanted to change our model around but at the time Salesforce did not let us do this. We let the license expire and moved to another product

ABD dahilindeki Head of Sales
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Salesforce provides it all but at a cost for both money and time

3,0 7 ay önce

Yorumlar: For the money we paid, I expected some out-of-the-box sales features that were not present; they had to be built. It could not accommodate a List View, which made it difficult for me and my team to move away from simple spreadsheets that provided a wholistic view, which is helpful for managing sales activities daily.

Artılar:

It could ultimately do anything I wanted it to

Eksileri:

Had to hire a SFDC admin full-time to help us build out reports, etc. Also had to pay lots of money to a 3rd party to help us implement it.

Mamadou
Mali dahilindeki Digital manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 2-10 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A good system for managing employees and having an overview of the performance of your company all t

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I highly recommend Salesforce sales cloud for managing your business or project.

Artılar:

What I like about this system is the quality and above all it is a whole, from customer management to business management.

Eksileri:

Nothing bad, I think everything is just great.

Dennisse
Dennisse
Filipinler dahilindeki Operations Manager
Telekomünikasyon, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

The leading CRM we all recognize

5,0 geçen hafta Yeni

Yorumlar: I always prefer Salesforce when choosing a CRM platform that can handle sales management and project management. I am used to this more than any other CRM out there and i trust this system to always have a way to work aligned with business needs.

Artılar:

For me being an admin, SFDC is easy to deploy and learn even for beginners. It also is very customizable depending on your lead to money process.

Eksileri:

Limitation on objects can be a drag. But other than that, i have nothing i dislike about this software.

Mısır dahilindeki dealer
Otomotiv, 11-50 Çalışan

I really liked my experience Salesforce Sales Cloud

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: Ease of use The many features of the application that contain many things that benefit the user, including the free application

Artılar:

Easy to use to manage customer and relationship marketing as well

Eksileri:

The interface of the application, I did not like the colors of the application

Scott
ABD dahilindeki Director of Sales and Marketing
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 11-50 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

Artılar:

HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Eksileri:

Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

ABD dahilindeki Senior Product Manager
Mali Hizmetler, 11-50 Çalışan

Salesforce: 800 pound CRM Gorilla

4,0 8 ay önce

Yorumlar: With the popularity and pervasiveness of Salesforce, it probably deserves a spot on most people’s shortlists. Its longevity and interoperability with many other line-of-business systems make Salesforce a solid candidate. However, I can think of many instances where an organization would be better served by a niche product such as DealCloud or HubSpot.

Artılar:

Salesforce is undoubtedly the 800-pound gorilla in the CRM realm. Investments into an ecosystem that is ubiquitous and ever expanding are usually calculated good bets. Salesforce itself offers many vertical and horizontal integrations, and there is no shortage of 3rd party products and service providers. Salesforce Trailhead, its online academy, offers extensive self-paced tutorials and courses at a very competitive price: FREE. So getting ramped up on Salesforce is relatively accessible.

Eksileri:

Out of the box, Salesforce is more of a framework than a complete solution. Some level of configuration is necessary for all but the simplest implementations. While a well-planned implementation may fit like gloves, a mediocre one will hinder usability and user adoption. On top of its above-average licensing costs, the total of ownership tends to be the higher end.

ABD dahilindeki Vice President, Operations
Personel ve İşe Alım, 51-200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Salesforce was a game changer for us

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: This solution is very customizable but you better have someone who has been trained to make those changes. This is the first software that I've taken classes to keep learning because it is so complex. But the API is basically wide open so that gives us an infinite amount of opportunity.

Artılar:

The UI and UX were definitely well considered and implemented. Training was much easier than anticipated and the customer support has definitely improved over the years. I was very skeptical at first about this "whim" purchase by our CEO without my consultation. However, having used and administered several other CRM's, this was definitely a good move for us. Also, there are thousands of Apps that you can add to customize your instance.

Eksileri:

Cost of administration for a company that doesn't have a Salesforce certified admin might be an issue for some companies.

Cha
Cha
Japonya dahilindeki Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5)
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Salesforce is one of the best programs that you can integrate into your company.

5,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: It is incredible how this program has the ability to offer you a wide variety of options for the descent of a company and get many more sales that contribute to the business, Salesforce is one of the best programs that you can integrate into your company, from an excellent admiration and control of all your data until the management and correct interaction with all your clients, this program will reinforce the weaknesses that your work operation may have and will improve them to be your main virtues, in my work there is no other program more complete than Salesforce, Since there are so many possibilities that are achieved with the help of this amazing software, it makes my job much easier and more effective when starting.

Artılar:

This program presents a totally simple interface to work with and that each of its users can concentrate on increasing the sales of their business and the entry of new clients to the company. This program is an administrative space where all the processes and procedures can be built. with the purpose of the constant growth of the company, one of the best things that this program has is the control and domain that each of its users acquires at the moment of implementing Salesforce in their workplace, as well as being a program that focuses on the management of advertising and marketing of the company with the same purpose of generating many more sales and new relationships for the business, it is by far the best CRM that has a host of options and benefits for the company and for my development .

Eksileri:

Without a doubt, the area and all the marketing functions can improve, we understand that it is not a program that focuses only on this area, but it can improve a lot in each of the new updates, this in order to reach more places and clients who are interested in our services and on the other hand it could be a bit complicated due to the amount of information to integrate certain contents multiple ways, in general I work very well and I like the performance of the program.

YagneshKumar
YagneshKumar
ABD dahilindeki Software Engineer
Ağırlama, 51-200 Çalışan

The Great CRM Tool SalesForce

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The benefits that i get from using SalesForce is the ability to track of my salespeople data entry of all the bookings, sales statistics within my region, and so much more. Moreover, from SalesForce i can email a customer directly verifying the reservations entered in the system are correct or not, as well very easy to make changes of an existing reservations, adding and remove multiple properties withing my region, and exporting daily revenue data to my revenue management company . SalesForce i believe drives our business to have the ability to track and generate more revenue, and determine where more resources are needed to increase customer satisfaction. I encourage anyone in the CRM business t o utilize SalesForce .

Artılar:

SalesForce I believe drives our clients sales and track each and every sales person's goals and bookings. As a tech support engineer one of my responsibilities is to support SalesForce users with any issues that occur. As a front end user, features that i like about SalesForce is the ability to enter a specific booking, tracking the revenue of that booking and all bookings entered by a salesperson, easy to edit changes of any existing group, an announcement page that lets me displays the messages that i enter them, and so much more. Moreover, one of the main features that i like about SalesForce is the customizeable dashboard; once logged into SalesForce , the tool's dashboard gives me a detailed view of how a specific hotel's revenue is performing, and also provides detailed summaries of a customer's data and other relevant statistics.

Eksileri:

One of the biggest downside of SalesForce is the password expiration duration; as a salesperson i keep having to entered a new password every 30-45 days or so, I wish there was an option to extend the duration of the password expiration. I know it is a security protocol within the system itself to recreate a new password for any user after 30-45 days.

Abhinav
Hindistan dahilindeki General Manager
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 10.000+ Çalışan

Salesforce : From good-to-have to need-it-badly

4,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: The opportunity conversion rates showed an initial tanking but that was because we didn't figure out the actual lost opportunities earlier so from that perspective we have captured and entire new range of leads which we earlier lost without acknowledgment. Cannot share the actual conversion rate change due to business limitations but yes has impacted our top and bottom line.

Artılar:

The lead curation process visibility, lead pursuit success and opportunity conversion rates are the key asks of any sales manager and sales leadership's top indicators for a health assessment of the business in general and marketing and sales efficiency in particular. The integration with ERP software while tough to achieve is of great utility

Eksileri:

The configuration changes as per the client requirement are limited and bringing up to speed is a little tough to manage for Project managers like me and the integration with ERP for an entire picture dashboard reality is very challenging. Dashboard creation being a remote feature doesn't help the case.

Filipinler dahilindeki Senior Associate Consultant
Yönetim Danışmanlığı, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Our company has been using Salesforce for around 2 years now and I can say it served our needs well.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It keeps good track of our candidates and clients discussions over a period of time which helps us get back from where the last conversation had ended. A good account information as well with 360-view of information. Tools operate much of some famous social networking sites and could be considered as an easy-navigating platform.

Artılar:

A platform that offers sales management, customer service, marketing automation and partner relationship management. It is a c cloud-based CRM solution, Salesforce gives you anywhere, anytime, access to your business data, even from mobile devices. This platform helped us streamline our process and logged our conversation with each of our clients/candidates keeping track of the discussion history and knowing where we left at. It has a good contact management system that allows the users to store a lot more information like account/client details, addresses, other available information which allows a good account info overview. The Dashboard is customizable and can fit to what their client needs and requires for the specific process. It's an easy to navigate software especially for those who had been into cloud-based platform before.

Eksileri:

The complexity of its features sometimes are not being exhausted/maximized by small-scale businesses and could get overwhelming at times. Pricing may be a bit high for a small company especially if they want something that is more customizable. For our team, it took us a while to navigate the platform fully and think of was on how to customize the platform based on our needs. Knowing what is already available for us and what can be considered for the future is something that we get to deep dive over the course of months and a lot of collaboration and dicussion with the team. Reporting issues might be a bit hard in terms of knowing who is responsbile for certain technical glitch if its Salesforce folks themselves or some app that links to it.

Dena
ABD dahilindeki Assistant Office Manager
Personel ve İşe Alım, 11-50 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Salesforce is a CRM platform that is an essential tool for my company, team, and bottom line.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We were able to streamline our internal process which has made our operations more efficient! We are able to easily set up new users and training is easier to relate but helps with consistency and best practices.

Artılar:

Salesforce is not only appealing to the eye but the page is full of images that gives you that feeling of productivity! Salesforce chose a great color in business.. BLUE, which indicates Salesforce to be a dependable, confident application. The role in which I work is that of an Asst. Office Manager and HR Representative and I love that Salesforce offers many facets that I utilize daily. Timeclock Online and Chatter are my most favored features (at the present time). Timeclock Online is user friendly and I am able to collect data on a dime! Chatter is a direct messenger but also time stamps and leaves a record that all can access and pick up where someone or a process was left. I could go on and on but I must mention the Free tutorials and the Community which keeps you abreast to the latest and greatest news. When I am having a challenging moment (brain fart) I can always rely on Salesforce support to assist and get the job done!

Eksileri:

What I don't like about Salesforce is that it offers so much and I don't know it all (no fault of Salesforce). There are time we're I can get overwhelmed with different aspects of the application. More so a personal issue and not a Salesforce issue is that I am not the certified Salesforce user. When I first started utilizing Salesforce, it was a challenge to distinguish the purpose of the different consoles and their efficiency. Lastly, (at the present time) I regret that there is not an option, or one that I am aware of that would allow you to color code your tasks to help distinguish different tasks that are commonly performed daily. This of course is a personal preference.

Piotr
Piotr
Polonya dahilindeki Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer
, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Jack of all trades in the CRM world, yet, imperfect and expensive.

Artılar:

It's a very complex and versatile piece of software, there's a lot to like about it: - it can be used for Sales and Service - it is cloud-based and can be used by teams scattered around the whole world - it can be customised to suit all business types, from selling companies to clinics etc. - it has a very rich marketplace, if you did not find what you were after baked in, you will probably find it in the AppExchange - it has a lot of integrations, e.g. email, CTI - it is cross-platform, you can use it on phones, tablets, MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows, Linux - it is very secure and has a very granular security options - you have access to all your data, you can export raw data anytime you need it for security and migration purposes - it has an insane deal of automation, you can apply a lot of automatic jobs, workflows, processes that will automate your daily tasks, allowing you to focus on the most important tasks for your business cutting down on the admin for the regular users

Eksileri:

- first of all, it is quite expensive, on the other hand, building and using an in-house CRM can be even more expensive, before purchasing, however, make sure if you need all the bells and whistles, as you might just as well get a competitor's CRM that will suit your needs and will be cheaper - complexity has its price, to configure all of this, you will need a bunch of well trained certified and experienced admins, employing incompetent admins will expose your business to unnecessary downtimes - competent and experienced admins, on the other hand, are also very expensive and not necessarily easy to find - Salesforce can be very fragile to changes, making a small change can sometimes cause a chain reaction immobilizing your business, every change has to be thoroughly tested in Sandboxes Before deciding to use Salesforce I recommend doing a research to make sure your business will benefit from Salesforce's features. It is a great tool and can really help your business provided there is a good justification. Otherwise, you might be better off with something simpler.

Alley
ABD dahilindeki CSO
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 11-50 Çalışan

Salesforce is a Dream!

5,0 3 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I use it daily. I live in salesforce and I'm in marketing. I use it to keep up with my team and to try to use chatter to highlight what is working and showcase certain accounts. I also like to follow the wins and losses to try to get a feel for where we can improve.

Artılar:

Everything. I love salesforce. I love its ease of use, navigation, walk-me, training, integration, features, functionality, you name it. Chatter is my favorite feature and once adopted by organizations you see the whole organization migrate to making salesforce their homepage. I love the adaptation the teams have to it and that you can customize your dashboard so sales, marketing, integration, and other teams can all use it as they need to.

Eksileri:

The cost, and sometimes Salesforce does not do a good job of showing the interoperability it has. There are so many features that make it a one-stop-shop for companies large and small, but it seems if the product is sold as a sales tool, it remains that way instead of showing the integration options for marketing and other teams.

Jerome
Sri Lanka dahilindeki Senior Financial Analyst
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51-200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

SalesForce is astounding for the most part at what it does, however can be hard to adjust to specifi

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: It monitors our hopefuls and customers discourses over some stretch of time which causes us return from where the last discussion had finished. A decent record data also with 360-perspective on data. Devices work quite a bit of some acclaimed person to person communication destinations and could be considered as a simple exploring stage.

Artılar:

A stage that offers deals the board, client administration, showcasing robotization and accomplice relationship the executives. It is a c cloud-based CRM arrangement, Salesforce gives you anyplace, whenever, access to your business information, even from cell phones. This stage helped us streamline our procedure and logged our discussion with every one of our customers/applicants monitoring the discourse history and knowing where we left at. It has a decent contact the board framework that enables the clients to store significantly more data like record/customer subtleties, addresses, other accessible data which permits a decent record information review. The Dashboard is adaptable and can fit to what their customer needs and requires for the particular procedure. It's a simple to explore programming particularly for the individuals who had been into cloud-based stage previously.

Eksileri:

The multifaceted nature of its highlights here and there are not being depleted/augmented by little scale organizations and could get overpowering now and again. Evaluating might be somewhat high for a little organization particularly on the off chance that they need something that is progressively adaptable. For our group, it took us some time to explore the stage completely and consider was on the most proficient method to tweak the stage dependent on our necessities. Recognizing what is as of now accessible for us and what can be considered for what's to come is something that we get to profound plunge through the span of months and a great deal of cooperation and discussion with the group. Announcing issues may be somewhat hard as far as realizing who is responsible for certain specialized glitch if its Salesforce people themselves or some application that connects to it.

Mike
Mike
ABD dahilindeki Owner
Lojistik ve Tedarik Zinciri, 201-500 Çalışan

Top-Shelf and Well-Worth the Price

5,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I have had fantastic experiences with sf.com in several capacities including as sales manager and a front-line revenue producer (hunter). The software is very intuitive so tracking appointments, birthdays of clients, last conversations had (and all other last activities) can not only be saved but can be set up with a time stamp/alarm for follow-up. As a direct sales contributor, sf.com was the only tool I needed to be successful and is comprehensive in its ability to keep an eye on the business. All quotations can be done through the software and the metrics from each quote go into "the system" so that pipeline reports by sales person, group, region, or entire company can be seen and used as a management tool. Literally, I could go on and on about all the benefits of the software. If used properly any sales person should see increased revenue from adding this software as it is a time-safer and organizer.

Artılar:

Packs a punch in features that can be turned on and turned off as needed when business trends and sales needs change. Worth the price as a stand-alone sales CRM and sales tool for a small business with just a handful of reps while at the same time being equally effective as a platform for a company with 1000+ sales people that want integration between multiple departments. Excellent security against both outside and inside threats and manipulation. User definition fields so numerous that it allows for unique user roles for every employee on the system if desired.

Eksileri:

Like most software tools, sf.com has a learning curve and there will be some in the company that are resistant to the change. If those people are not pushed and required to use the system completely it detracts from the overall benefit of the software. The software is more expensive than its competitors - many times significantly more expensive. Also the packages start at the price for 5 users so if you are a small business with yourself and two employees, you will pay for 5 users even though you may only need 2 or 3 users.

Rich
Rich
ABD dahilindeki CEO | DRUMMER
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

I have found the SalesForce Platform to be robust beyond all possibilities. No match.

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Absolute enterprise situational awareness. We operate in a high-criticality, high-consequences, high-reliability industry; Critical Medical Aviation. We must be aware of a wide range of matters and be extremely well-synchronized in our efforts - aviation, safety, logistics, customer focus, innovation, marketing, communications, professional-development, succession planning - all these and more are managed across the Salesforce Platform. Our industry is responsible to provide individuals with the highest probability of a positive outcome when their survival is at high risk. The Salesforce platform is virtually on board each flight.

Artılar:

Form many years we used another CRM - that was just that - a CRM. Salesforce has become a platform capable of infinite applications and integrations. It requires an investment in funds - and yes - time. But anything of high-yield does. Key - is securing a solid company for the customization Salesforce Corporate does a fine job connecting with the best. I frankly am shocked that in today's world many organizations are still operating without robust CRM and synchronous applications. I would suggest to those about to embark on this - GO WITH SALESFORCE - the leader and don't waste precious time going through all kinds of demos with others. Bottom-line - Salesforce is ahead and keeps ahead and will continue to do so. This greatly lessens your risks, Just make the move then make the commitment to optimize the core capabilities.

Eksileri:

It's an odd thing - but - what like least is; far too many capabilities. One can be overwhelmed and fixated on constantly wanting more. So - there's the good news - a company will probably never be able to keep up with the options available - it will never be limited - therefore Salesforce is aspirational and helps to drive growth. I believe the company will never stop keeping way ahead of what customers or prospects want. Just advise to master the basics and then progress.

Mark
Mark
ABD dahilindeki Director of Operations & Data Management
Yüksek Öğrenim, 201-500 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best CRM in the market, without question. Learning curve to administer but well worth it

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Automation of common tasks saved us time. Documenting conversations and tracking new data gave us the ability to work with the right person at the right time. 3rd party apps were easy to find and integrate into our business processes. Saved time by building drip campaigns during the recruiting process. Adding new fields meant we could be agile in implementing new ideas and pilot projects.

Artılar:

Customizable - allows organizations to track anything and everything Automation - easy to build workflows to automate repetitive tasks Security - can control access to fields, records, or entire objects by user type. Access and security are vital and easily maintained and deployed Innovative - Salesforce is consistently voted one of the most innovative companies in the world. Quarterly releases are packed with new features to support users and administrators Community - the Salesforce community is incredible. Find answers from other users and administrators through Salesforce's gigantic communities. Equality - Salesforce is a champion for equality and equity for all. It is important that we are partnering with a company that views equality as a core value. Philanthropy - Salesforce has been committed to giving back since it was founded. Again, sharing the work with a partner that has strong values is an important business lever. Training - hours and hours of free training exist at the click of a button. ANYONE can learn to administer Salesforce by using Salesforce Trailhead, their online training module.

Eksileri:

Can be difficult to use and learn, particularly for administrators. Maintaining documentation is vital and is left to the organizational administrators without much advice from Salesforce. All the possibilities can be overwhelming for new users and administrators.

Kylee
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Account Executive
Tesis Hizmetleri, 1.001-5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great for reporting, but not an easy platform to learn.

4,0 4 yıl önce

Yorumlar: If you or your team does not have the time to fully invest in training and learning the platform to a deep extent, than this software would be a waste for you. I would recommend speaking with a SalesForce consultant about the different reporting, campaigning, sales, etc. capabilities before making the investment. Though the Customer Support side of SalesForce, in terms of issue resolution, have not been helpful, the SalesForce sales team is very knowledgeable and give honest opinions on what different functions, plans, etc. they would recommend to fit your specific needs. The sales team has actually saved us money by showing us how to more efficiently manage our plan with them.

Artılar:

The reporting capabilities of SalesForce, especially now that they have switched over to the new Lightning experience, are a great asset for companies looking to track business development activities. Sales funnel reporting, gain-loss reports, call/meeting/email recaps, project lists, budgeting and customer contacts - SalesForce is your "one stop shop" for all of these reporting functions! My team has also loved having the ability to sign up for monthly emails that are based off of reports they have set up within SalesForce. This allows them to track any progress, trends or issues that need to be addressed upfront. My team has also enjoyed the email campaign tracking, which works in conjunction with the Pardot platform.

Eksileri:

SalesForce is not an intuitive software to use and is not easily learned by all members of my team. This is what I like least about the software. Beyond that, customer support has been less than helpful. My team and I have often had to do our own research on Google and YouTube for solutions to problems the SalesForce Customer Service could not help us with. This platform takes a considerable amount of training to really be able to grasp its reporting and data entry capabilities. Beyond that, this product is not cheap! It is worth the investment for larger organizations, but I am not sure it is worth the cost for smaller companies.