15 yıldır işletmelerin daha iyi yazılımı
seçmesine yardımcı oluyoruz

Wrike Kullanıcı Yorumları ve İncelemeler

4,3 (2.588)

Wrike Hakkında

Bir kurumsal proje yönetim yazılımı olan Wrike; şablonlar, zaman takibi, Gantt çizelgeleri, Kanban panoları, raporlar ve daha fazlasına sahiptir.

Wrike hakkında daha fazla bilgi

Artılar:

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Eksileri:

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Wrike puanları

Ortalama puan

Kullanım Kolaylığı
Müşteri Hizmetleri
Özellikler
Paranızın Karşılığı

Tavsiye edilme olasılığı

Wrike, Capterra'daki 2.588 kullanıcı değerlendirmesi temelinde, 5 yıldız üzerinden toplam 4,3 puan almıştır.

Daha önce Wrike ürününü kullanmış mıydınız?

Deneyimlerinizi yazılım almak isteyen diğer insanlarla paylaşın.

Değerlendirmeleri filtrele (2.588)

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Kanada dahilindeki Architectural Designer
Mimarlık ve Planlama, 51–200 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Effective Task Scheduling with Great Collaboration Tools.

5,0 2 ay önce

Yorumlar: Intuitive reporting and resource planning options are amazing and very easy to creat data analytics through the package.

Artılar:

Highly stable and very powerful solution for multiple Construction and Engineering projects management and the workflow easy management using this system is also excellent. Various employees activities tracking and the handling of all our document from one product is impressive.

Eksileri:

Easy and very friendly interface to get used and there is nothing for me to dislike on the platform capabilities.

Courtney
Courtney
ABD dahilindeki System Administrator
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Task management and assignment are solved with Wrike

4,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Our company's problems with managing and assigning tasks have been solved by Wrike. Knowing what comes next in the processes we're involved in is a big assistance.

Artılar:

Using Wrike, it's simple to keep tabs on individual tasks, designate which team members should handle them, and keep everyone in the loop as the work progresses. We need to maintain close tabs on the feature that allocates resources.

Eksileri:

While it's great that there are various perspectives from which to examine a project, it can be infuriating that each perspective has its own set of details to examine. I'd like there to be a way to filter what's shown in a view so that only the data you care about is displayed.

Hanane
Fas dahilindeki Freelance
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, Serbest Meslek

Project management

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: The app is super cool. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had and it's still

Artılar:

A high quality du application that helps in scheduling tasks .Remote project management

Eksileri:

I loved everything about this special application

Matthew
Matthew
Avustralya dahilindeki CMO
Medya Prodüksiyon, 51–200 Çalışan
Kaynak: GetApp

Extremely Disappointed with the Wrike Team

2,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: I’ve been using Wrike for a while now, and honestly, I thought the software was pretty decent. But wow, their customer service and accounts team? A whole different story. We’ve been stuck in this crazy mess because of an internal error made by a former employee and we’ve been trying to sort it out for months in good faith with Wrike, but it’s like talking to a brick wall. It’s super frustrating and feels like we’re just going around in circles. Trying to get through to their customer service is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They dodge our calls, and getting any sort of response feels like a miracle. Either that or we end up speaking with really unprofessional reps that don't even bother to help or escalate. The times we did end up finally getting someone to help, they basically said, too bad, out of luck! And here’s the kicker – they’ve locked us out of our own data and systems because of this billing issue. It’s like they’re holding our data for ransom, which is just insane. It’s like they’re saying, “Nice data you have there, shame if something happened to it.” Not cool at all. Bottom Line: The software might be okay, but dealing with their team is a nightmare. It’s left a really bad taste in my mouth. If you’re thinking about using Wrike, just be aware of what you might be getting into with their customer service and billing. I’m definitely telling my network to steer clear!

Artılar:

Good product solution for Project Management and would be an amazing bit of software if the support and accounts team were good to work with. They took an amazing product that I am about to walk away from, just because they have company syndrome now and like abusing the little guy!

Eksileri:

Customer service, support, and billing are awful. Beware!

Stephanie
Stephanie
ABD dahilindeki System Administrator
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Improves productivity and information sharing

4,0 4 ay önce

Yorumlar: Wrike has increased transparency of tasks across the company and defined workflows to free up employees' time for more strategic work. It has simplified internal and external communications by becoming the official platform for all company-wide deliberations and approvals.

Artılar:

Wrike is an adaptable, powerful, and highly customizable tool. Easily used, with the greatest training and assistance I've encountered. They're constantly adding new functionality in response to user feedback, without disrupting the overall feel or flow of the service.

Eksileri:

Wrike's versatility is fantastic, but it's important to implement it carefully because it's easy to create too many designs and forms. We could have avoided the chaos caused by the explosion of workflows, blueprints, etc., if we had access to more pre-made templates.

Sagana
ABD dahilindeki Marketing Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan

My Experience With Wrike

4,0 4 hafta önce Yeni

Artılar:

Through online conversation our company is able to collaborate with every staff in our company. The other feature that has been so helpful to us is the ability to manage and track project assignments which ensures we meet deadlines for every project. It's also cheap and affordable hence can be used by small business

Eksileri:

I have no problems with Wrike.it has been perfect.

ADEEL
ADEEL
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri dahilindeki Digital Marketing Assistant
Perakende, 501–1.000 Çalışan

A review of Wrike

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: Overall I am quite satisifed with the services but they need to work on customer services as its very hard to get in touch with them.

Artılar:

Its adaptability to almost any use case is made possible by its flexibility, power, and feature set, which keeps teams focused and in sync.

Eksileri:

Reaching out to customer services is very hard.

Mohanaraman
Hindistan dahilindeki SENIOR HR
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan

good , management software

5,0 geçen ay Yeni

Yorumlar: With features like shared workspaces, task discussions, and document sharing, Wrike facilitates effective collaboration among team members, which is particularly beneficial for teams working remotely or in different locations.

Artılar:

Wrike offers a robust set of project management tools, allowing users to plan, schedule, and track projects efficiently. Users often appreciate its ability to handle complex project timelines.

Eksileri:

Wrike provides real-time updates and notifications, which helps team members stay informed about project changes and deadlines, ensuring that everyone is on the same page.

Bishal
Bishal
Nepal dahilindeki Backend Developer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 11–50 Çalışan
Yazılımın kullanım amacı: 1-5 ay
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Best productive tool for task management

5,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Artılar:

It felt so easy to use and to maintain the transparency of tasks while we were developing an application. Customizing workflow was also a plus for me.

Eksileri:

I felt that it was a bit more expensive than other project management tools. I think it feels slower when using it.

Osama
Osama
Mısır dahilindeki Engineer
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, Serbest Meslek
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Project management has become easy with this program

4,0 2 ay önce Yeni

Yorumlar: I used the program a lot during my work as an engineer

Artılar:

The program's tools are many, varied and easy to use

Laetitia
Laetitia
Avustralya dahilindeki Office Manager
Tasarım, 2–10 Çalışan

Wrike for small businesses

5,0 3 yıl önce

Artılar:

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Eksileri:

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

Doğrulanmış Yorumcu
Eğitim Yönetimi, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

4,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Artılar:

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Eksileri:

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

Oussama
Fas dahilindeki Founder & Game Designer
Bilgisayar Oyunları, 2–10 Çalışan

Task Management Made Easy With Wrike

5,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, Wrike is an excellent task management platform that makes it easy to assign tasks, track progress, and communicate with team members. The analytics and reporting features are great for project tracking and the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. The only downside is the cost, which can be prohibitive for smaller teams.

Artılar:

Wrike has been an incredibly helpful tool for managing tasks and projects in our organization. It allows us to assign tasks to team members, track the progress, and easily communicate with each other. The intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it easy to use and navigate. The reporting and analytics are also incredibly useful for tracking project progress.

Eksileri:

While Wrike is a great task management platform, it can be a bit pricey for smaller teams. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming at times with all of the features and options available.

Keith
ABD dahilindeki Project Manager
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 51–200 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Wrike has been a game-changer in terms of ease-of-use functionality and agility!

4,0 geçen yıl

Yorumlar: Overall, the experience has been very pleasing for our small marketing team. Wrike continuously listens to customer feedback and releases updates the make the tool better with each new version.

Artılar:

The ease-of use, agile nature of the tool makes this project 10 times better than the rigid project management tool we were using before. The software is not overly complex or complicated to navigate/learn, which has made the transition from our old tool to Wrike an absolute breeze!

Eksileri:

The local/downloadable application responsiveness can be rather sluggish at times and slow. For this reason, some time can be lost waiting for the server to catch up with the local application.

Cathy
ABD dahilindeki Account Manager
Sağlık, Sağlıklı Yaşam ve Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan

Wrike for Small Hospital Marketing Department

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: I am very pleased with Wrike. Everyone is on the same page with a clear expectation of deadlines and participation. If I could get everyone to use it at all times within the department and with our clients, it would be seamless. That's an internal issue, not a Wrike issue!

Artılar:

I like that all communications are recorded in Wrike and make for an easy reference in case of questions. I really like the accountability it creates for outside parties using the application with our department. This has shut down a lot of "I didn't say that's" since we've implemented the program.

Eksileri:

I would like to see the ability to insert documents such as Word or photos into the markup area of the online proofs. There are times where this would be more helpful than referencing a document that you have attached to the library.

Danny
ABD dahilindeki Producer
Bilgisayar Oyunları, 201–500 Çalışan

Dikkate Alınan Alternatifler:

Wrike is great for project management

4,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall Wrike has been wonderful for my team. It keeps everyone in sync with current assignments and progress.

Artılar:

Custom fields are critical for tracking the exact data my team needs. Multiple views are possible depending how you work with the tasks. Wrike Proof is awesome for reviewing assets and tracking comments/feedback. General ease of use is wonderful. My team picked it up in no time and are now pros.

Eksileri:

I wish there were more custom display options like conditional formatting of task titles and Gantt chart colors. That would make viewing and tracking large projects much faster.

Jeremy
Jeremy
ABD dahilindeki Operations Manager & Sr Project Manager
Bilgisayar Yazılımı, 51–200 Çalışan

Wrike Is a Must Have Tool for Project Management

4,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Overall the experience is very nice and helpful for project management. Wrike doesn't offer any pretty animations or other cool graphics/gifs, etc ... it's straight to business.

Artılar:

Once deployed and your Space is setup, Wrike makes the management of project easy, especially with Templates for recurring projects.

Eksileri:

For someone without some degree of understanding of deployment and setup, Wrike would be difficult to implement. The ability to mass edit tasks is lacking.

Gábor
Gábor
BK dahilindeki Senior Programme Manager
Telekomünikasyon, 10.000+ Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Ideal for managing and sharing tasks within my team.

4,0 11 ay önce

Yorumlar: Excellent display settings and notification function for easy plan management. Sharing the plan with the whole team is easy, and person-hour control and input can be graphed and analyzed. It is very convenient to display the list of tasks in a table format, and avoiding overwork for each person in charge is possible. We can see at a glance what needs to be done first, such as things that are close to deadlines, so you can review the work assignment without a team and deal with the things that have the most recent deadlines first. Until now, each individual's work was reported as a to-do, but now all team members can understand it by looking at the list.

Artılar:

Besides the Kanban-style visualization, I like viewing the task list in a list or table. Tasks can be managed intuitively in the Kanban format, but sorting them by deadline or person in charge isn't easy. If it is a table display, you can create a list for each person in order to see who is overworked and distribute the work within the team.

Eksileri:

I feel there are fewer linked services than other tools. It would be convenient to be notified by external email or chat when a task is added, or the status is updated. Alternatively, such a linking tool may already exist. Still, there are few users compared to other tools, and even if you search for a manual as the optimal customization method, you may not be able to find it.

Steven
Kenya dahilindeki Web Designer and Content Writer
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Hizmetleri, 2–10 Çalışan

A Versatile Project Management Platform With Rich Features and Functions

5,0 5 ay önce

Yorumlar: Wrike provides a virtual platform where any team member can access relevant task, complete it, and attach documents for others to do their part. Our remote content writers can pick jobs and submit on time from home, which helps us meet deadlines even if only a few are in our office. Since every task is visible to every team member, we usually don't hold meetings since everyone can see the tasks at hand, their deadline, members available, and the requirement of each task. This enhances productivity without too much follow up emails, calls, or meetings.

Artılar:

Wrike has a simple and user-friendly design that display various features required for effective project management. The drag-and-drop function makes it stand out because it is easy to understand. Wrike allows a team of coworkers to access from anywhere, collaborate, share tasks, comments, files, and track time spent on a project. You can use it for different projects where individual efforts are needed to achieve a common goal. You don't have to be physically there to monitor a project or collaborate with others.

Eksileri:

It can be hard to follow minor changes especially when you have fairly large team and a project with a tight deadline. Choosing the ideal workflow was challenging when we were starting out since most of the team members forgot about moving the cards. If your project has many stages/ phases, you cannot adjust the size of the content to see all the columns so you have to scroll across to see what is not visible on the screen.

Michelle
Michelle
ABD dahilindeki Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader
Pazarlama ve Reklamcılık, 11–50 Çalışan

Highly Recommend

5,0 5 yıl önce

Yorumlar: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Artılar:

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Eksileri:

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Andrei
Rusya dahilindeki Consultant
Kâr Amacı Gütmeyen Kuruluş Yönetimi, 2–10 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

5,0 7 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Eksileri:

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Waleed
Ürdün dahilindeki Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management
İnşaat, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

5,0 2 yıl önce

Yorumlar: Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

Artılar:

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Eksileri:

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Zoey
ABD dahilindeki Implementation and Onboarding, Lead
E-öğrenme, 201–500 Çalışan

Streamline Projects and Boost Efficiency

5,0 12 ay önce

Yorumlar: Some problems it helped solve was collaboration with cross functinoal teams, created more efficiency in workflows, easier to manage and keep notes in multiple projects and tasks and gave transparency to stakeholders.

Artılar:

It offers a range of features that may be used by many teams and helped us work more efficiently with transparency. As a project manager, it is highly effective for managing multiple projects and teams. The tool is flexible, offers custom options and allows me to tailor my workspace to our needs by creating custom workflows, templates and reports. It is also a very collaborative tool and great for communication between projects. They also have a great BI tool. Their customer support is also top tier, from sales to the CSM we have.

Eksileri:

I can't think of any at this moment, but that's a good sign!

Glenn H
Glenn H
ABD dahilindeki Chief Engineer
Petrol ve Enerji, 1.001–5.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Great tool for organization, collaboration and project management.

5,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: I utilize Wrike to collaborate with associates who may not be at the same time or area all the time, it makes a difference keep ventures on track and moving forward. It moreover gives a errand log and is valuable to see in the event that the due dates set are practical to assist arrange future ventures. I think Wrike tackles the issue of utilizing media blends to communicate with groups, on the off chance that everybody communicates through Wrike and emails are replicated, it's an extremely powerful tool to keep things moving in any case of changes within the gear. Wrike has been phenomenal at making a difference me remain on best of my ventures and letting me know when up and coming conveyance dates are drawing nearer, this makes a difference me prioritize which ventures to work on to begin with.

Artılar:

I like being able to collaborate with colleagues and organize ventures, it's exceptionally supportive to see each other's ventures and up and coming assignments, it makes working together much smoother and more profitable. Wrike too has time following on errands which permits for awesome rundown reports, our group employments Wrike and once everybody is prepared on the instrument and utilizing it in a comparative way you'll see the esteem of having a complete history of homework. I cherish that you just can customize the advance buttons so you'll effortlessly see where individuals are inside a venture, the outline is additionally exceptionally supportive to see who has transfer speed.

Eksileri:

The outline sees are not that simple to bargain with, I discover I utilize a combination of overseeing mail notices and the "my assignments" region to oversee my errands, but I think other instruments make it less demanding. I feel just like the record transfer segment seem utilize a few enhancement, some of the time it's difficult to channel through tons of diverse records that have been transferred over the life of a venture.

Paula
Paula
ABD dahilindeki Engineering Project Manager
Makine, 5.001–10.000 Çalışan
Değerlendirici Kaynağı

Extremely versatile software, it has facilitated team collaboration.

5,0 9 ay önce

Yorumlar: Wrike is resolving our collaboration and transparency issues; the tools enable us to interact more fluidly, organize our communications, and give complete transparency in procedures. The team now has a greater awareness of each project stage that we frequently repeat, as well as how long it takes. Wrike is a fantastic tool for my business to see how many projects we have, the complexity of each project, and how many resources are dedicated to each project. This is crucial for balancing our project's load and ensuring meaningful progress is achieved and monitored through Wrike.

Artılar:

I enjoy that there are several methods to accomplish a task with Wrike; users may utilize Wrike anyway they see fit and customize it to their work style and structure. There are also other tools that make it simple for our staff to customize plans, forms, and so on. I enjoy how adaptable Wrike is; there appears to be a feature designed to meet any requirement my team has. Whether it's task management through several perspectives, monitoring of resources/efforts, Gantt chart tracking of broader project timeframes, etc.

Eksileri:

I wish there was a space for general notes where you could brainstorm and randomly dump notes until you found a place for them to reside, such as in an assignment or project. Usually, the things I dislike are things that the tool cannot perform, but more often than not, they are features that are being developed behind the scenes. Because my organization is undergoing frequent structural changes to projects, it can take me a long time to adapt projects to these changes and provide the metrics needed to follow these projects.